Cassy & Bob and the Inevitable

Story Info
Couples game gets a little push and leads to the inevitable.
5.2k words
3.16
23.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFHAWW
LFHAWW
143 Followers

Thank you to Kenjisato for editing

"He was such a good dancer. His kiss was so soft. I wish you'd let me have some more." Cassy daydreamed as she tickled her husband's hand during their elevator ride.

"Watching you with that tall black guy just got me going too much. It made me too jealous. The size of him and what I can only imagine was a big dick, just--it just took too much; I had to end the game for the night."

DING. The elevator stopped and Bob and Cassy stepped out, hand in hand. Cassy's heels clicking on the floor, those same heels the only reason they can hold hands comfortably without Bob trying to accommodate his wife's five-foot frame.

"Bob, I know how much this game excited you. I always say yes, and take on everything my potential suitors want, I've yet to reach my limits. Except that ugly short guy. That was the one time I had to say no. But you get to watch from afar and see how much of what I do, you can tolerate. And Bob, see that hard-on of yours, I know your limits are further than you think." With that, Cassy pushes Bob against the wall and grabs at his pants.

"Hey, not here; let's get to the room."

Cassy relents and continues their cuddling walk down the hallway.

"Cassy, the thrill of seeing you give yourself and always say yes to them is amazing. I know I'm the one that loses the game and ends it. But we both win after because I'm so wound up and ready to make love to you."

They get to the door and slide the key in. Cassy stops Bob from opening the door completely. "One day, I know we'll both win the game, and I'll step through another man's doorway where you can't stop what happens."

"Well Cassy, today it's my doorway and you can't stop what happens." Bob pushes the door the way open and gently kisses down his wife's neck. Slowly pulling her shoulder straps off and exposing her perky breasts and dark nipples as the door closes behind them. Bob lays her down and makes love to her with the passion of all their years' of love.

~~~

One month later, Cassy is sitting at an upscale hotel bar looking out across the dining room. Her crossed legs dangle above the floor, her open toed six-inch heels shining as they move to the music. Cassy's long, dark hair and classic little black dress, a nice contrast to her pale skin. With no wedding ring to speak of, and lavender lingerie that was being flashed with every switch of her legs, Cassy was baiting in the brave for another round of their game.

Cassy turned back to the bartender to order another drink when she hears, "Hello," from behind her. She turns and is faced with an older black man, with salt and pepper hair, and a muscular build. She finds it hard not to be disappointed, however, in the fact he's short; probably shorter than her with her heels on. Maybe she would be the one to stop the game today and say no. It was only worth it if she got the big cock she was craving. She decided to play along. It would be fun to tease her husband sitting on the other side of the bar, flirting with a man eight inches shorter than him.

"I must say you look gorgeous in that dress. What's your name?" the man crooned, with a surprisingly deep voice.

"Name's Cassy, thank you for the compliment. What's yours?" Cassy smiled and played with her hair, leaning in as she said it.

"I haven't decided yet, depends on a few things."

"Oh really?" Cassy's eyebrow upturning, "What are these things you speak of?" Cassy stopped moving her legs and planted both of her heels on the stool's lower rungs. She was mesmerized by the man's confidence.

"Well, are you here for a good time?" Without hesitation, he places his hands on Cassy's knee.

"Yes, always."

"Did you wear the lavender special just for today?" a grin spreading over his face.

"Yes, I did. How bold of you to mention my panties so early in the conversation." Cassy taken by his sparkling eyes and soft touch.

"Haha, I'd assumed as much, considering how often and how wide you would uncross your legs. You like being watched, don't you?" He danced his fingers slowly to her thighs.

"I love it, honestly. Am I any closer to your name?" A flush growing over her pale skin as this confident man used only his fingertips to caress her thigh.

"A few more questions. Do you like my hand where it is?" He grinned a disarming smile.

Fuck, she thought to herself, this was progressing fast, but his confidence was intoxicating. She'd already forgotten about his height and likelihood of him not having a big cock for her.

She still hadn't reached her limit, "Yes, I do." Unconsciously she started to part her legs.

"One more question." He leaned in to her, his hand just grazing the lace hidden between her legs as he whispered in her ear, "Did your husband pick these panties out for you?"

Bob had been sitting at the bar watching his wife. Admiring her beauty. Curiously, he thought why hadn't she ended the game tonight. He was a handsome guy flirting with her, but considering the toys she liked to play with and his own size, Cassy wouldn't want to fuck such a short guy. She likes her pussy stretched. Maybe she was just extending the tease for me. Trying to see when I'd step in. Haha, looks like she's going to be the one saying no tonight. No way she'll want to fuck him.

"Yes, he did." Cassy sat in shock, more from being found out, than having her panties touched by another man for the first time since before Bob.

"Then, my name is Bull. He picked out those uncomfortable but sexy heels, too; didn't he?"

"Yes, he did. He picked out my hair today, too; but how did you know?" Cassy asked, in astonishment.

"I watched you as I had dinner with my buddy. Dressed like a classy escort, but not approaching anyone. Just existing to tease. Your husband far off burning and yearning. The marks on your fingers from your missing rings. Do this quite often?" Bull smirked, and started to caress Cassy's inner thigh in earnest.

"Yes, we do. It's a little game we like to play." Cassy's pale skin was turning bright red as she felt embarrassed and turned on for being found out.

Bull leaned in and kissed the neck of the still somewhat shocked Cassy. "Hunting for the big cock your husband can't give you?"

"Yes, I am. Or we try to, hubby usually chickens out before I get inside the other man's hotel room. I'm guessing you've played with couples before?"

Bull moved his hand to Cassy's and guided her hand to the substantial bulge in his pants.

"Oh I have, being shorter has one advantage, I don't scare away the husbands. Then it's too late and their wives are getting ruined on my big dick." Bull clenched his muscles causing his girth member to jump in Cassy's hands.

"It certainly feels nice," Cassy said, still holding Bull's penis, even though he had let go of her hand.

"Would you like to come to my room?" Bull inquired.

Cassy had never gotten this far, never gotten to this question. Bob always stepped in. Without thinking, she squeezed out a soft, "Yes," still holding her new friend's massive cock.

"Good, let's go. But first, you're missing something. You don't have a purse. I'm assuming Hubby over there, is holding your cellphone and rings?" Bull guessed.

"How did you--never mind. Yes, he does."

"Good, get your rings back, I love nothing more than to see a married woman's hand around my dick. And while you're doing it, tell him that the bartender knows my room number." Bull stepped back to give Cassy some room and so he could get the bartender's attention and then text his buddy.

Bob saw Cassy walking towards him and he began to smile, he'd get to fuck her soon, he thought. The overconfident, short black guy must have had a small dick when she felt him up and she put an end to it.

Bob was not expecting Cassy to reach into his jacket pocket and retrieve her wedding rings. He was not expecting her to whisper in his ear, "The bartender knows his room number." And, he certainly didn't expect her to start walking away.

Bob frantically tried to get the bartender's attention. He wanted to find her in the hall of the hotel, where she'd be waiting, having ended the game and teased him and that guy enough.

Cassy and Bull exited the restaurant while Bob finally got the bartender. He paid his tab, tipped and found out it was Room 307. He ran for the elevator hoping to catch up to them.

Cassy strolled down the hall as Bull grabbed her ass. They stopped next to a door. Bull pulling Cassy's face down to his to kiss her, and passionately slide his tongue into her mouth, feeling her body with his other hand. Being completely lewd in the hallway.

"We'll give Hubby a minute or two, to see if he wants to stop this. Once we get in though, you're all mine." Bull continued to make out with Cassy, and lifted her skirt to feel her lavender panties. Minutes rolled by, and no sign of Bob. Cassy was so turned on making out in public, being felt up and used in full view of anyone passing by.

"Guess Hubby really did want this. Here, put his phone number in my phone, we'll tease him a little." Bull turned to open the door. Once she finished typing, Cassy took a deep breath and stepped into Bull's hotel room, Room 103.

Finally, Bob made it to 307 with no sign of his wife. Fuck had she not hesitated, had she just walked in. Had he misjudged his wife's intentions. Why would she want to fuck a short guy. She would have said no by now. She's said no to better. These thoughts ran through his head as he rapped at the door, hoping it would open. The door slowly swung open.

"Oh you must be him, Bull said you were coming. Come get a drink." Before Bob, stood a tall Asian man--not a short black guy, and not his petite wife.

"Where is my wife, what is going on?" Bob huffed out, still a bit out of breath.

"Oh, she's downstairs with Bull having some fun. He said to chill with you 'til he invites us both down. Don't worry, he loves playing with couples, invites me, too, sometimes. First time? It's cool. Just have this drink and chill, bro. Bet you're going to get a text soon." The tall man handed him a beer and sat down. "Name's Stretch. Sit down and chill. Let the excitement die down a little, or you'll never last the night. Nice wood, pretty decent size."

Stretch had pointed out the fact that through all of this, Bob was hard. Bob was excited that his wife was with Bull. Bob's mind may be panicking, but his cock was excited to have finally been pushed to his limits. Bob downed the beer very quickly, pushed that glass toward Stretch and said, "Got another?"

His cell phone chimed.

Back at the hotel room, Bull started to rip Cassy's dress off, breaking the zipper and a shoulder strap. Standing in just her underwear and heels, Bull pushed Cassy against the wall, attacking her with his mouth. He ripped each cup of her bra ruining the present from her husband, but exposing her erect nipples. Bull leaned in and cupped her tits sucking on her nipples and nibbling at them, eliciting moans and an ever moistening pussy from Cassy.

"You're good at that. Mmmm. Ahhh," Cassy moaned.

Bull used his strong arms and reached down and raised Cassy off the floor, leaning her against the wall, putting her legs on his shoulders and exposing her pussy. Tearing her panties to the side; ripping and ruining those, too; he dove face first into her pussy. Sucking on her clit, letting his tongue invade her hole. Bull reached around and grabbed her nipples, twisting them and pushing her against the wall, making sure she didn't fall as she writhed in ecstasy.

Bull let her down, and stepped back, admiring his handy work: torn lingerie; visibly moist, shaved pussy; flushed pale skin; and tousled long, dark hair. He took a photo and sent it to Hubby, captioning it, "Just starting to have some fun. We'll tease you a bit more before you and Stretch can come down."

Bull put his phone on the counter beside him, and then started to undo his pants. "This is what you've been craving, right? A big black cock? I know your type. We're going to have so much fun." He dropped his pants and boxers and let his cock spring forth. Half hard, he lifted it in all its glory, stroking it. It was already to his belly button and still growing. Its girth easily rivaled Cassy's wrist.

"Before you touch it and put it in your slutty mouth, I want you to put those rings back on. I like to see the gold shine against my dark skin while I feed you my cock."

Hands shaking in excitement, Cassy was able to get her rings on, her symbols of love and bond, about to be defiled with another lover. Her mouth was watering with anticipation.

Cassy made the first move and gripped on to his cock, unable to wrap her hand around his shaft, it was so thick. She squatted down and started to lick his head, curling her tongue around every groove and hard curve.

Bull maneuvered Cassy so she was against the wall again, leaning as she reached down with her head and licked and sucked on Bull's massive balls, making the strong man moan with delight.

"I like my sluts to play with themselves while they suck me off. Start sticking fingers in that pussy of yours, while you suck me."

Remembering her rings, she started to play with herself using her right hand; the wall being a good idea, as she was able to keep balance against it.

Finally done licking around his massive rod and getting a good rhythm with her fingers, she engulfed his cock as much as she could, stretching her red lips, and stroking with her left hand. Bull closed his eyes and tilted his head, as if looking up to the sky with pleasure.

Her tongue caressed the underside of his shaft, as Bull reached down and grabbed a handful of hair, still letting her control the pace; but adding a bit of pain to the pleasure of blowing him. Cassy was proudly opening her mouth wider and wider, fitting more of his massive dick into her mouth; moving her lipstick marks slowly down his shaft, gently trying to avoid her teeth.

Sensing that she could take more, but was worried about his size, he started to force her head down onto his dick, using his hips that way and his handful of hair, to push her to her limits. Cassy moaned as she played with herself, excited Bull was controlling her.

Bull slowed down to take a picture and hit send, then went about really forcing his cock in and out of Cassy's mouth. "I know wives like you can fit more dick. Come on, open up wider, I'm getting close."

Pumping more and more, forcing his cock beyond where any had been, Cassy finally felt her tongue and throat muscles move out of the way. His dick slid down her throat and she started to spasm around his cock, unable to breath; her muscles were squirming around his cock sending him over the edge.

Cassy pushed him away gasping for air and listing her head down, gagging a little. At the same time, she felt hot jets of cum hit her outstretched fingers, and spurt onto the top of her head and down her hair. Jet after jet of cum, streaking Cassy's hair and covering left hand.

Cassy finally looked up at Bull. "Those big balls have a ton of cum, that's so hot. I hope you can get it up again quick. I need that dick in my pussy."

Bull chuckled, "I'm a pharmaceutical salesman. This dick's not deflating anytime soon. I made sure of it. Hop up on the bed, careful not to wipe any cum away. I've got an idea to tease your husband before we invite him and my friend down."

BING. Bob's phone chimed for a third time. Still hard and excited, he opened his phone to discover a video this time. He pushed play.

"He's so big, honey... slurp, slurp... I need to work so many fingers into myself to get ready. Bull says you can come down in ten minutes." Cassy was ramming four fingers into her pussy, stretching herself getting ready for a big cock. Her other hand was covered in cum. Cum that she was licking from her fingers, licking from her wedding ring. Licking off the diamond in her engagement ring. Cassy's dark hair contrasting against her new cum highlights.

"Wow she is fucking turned on, and getting ready." Stretch watched the video over Bob's shoulder.

"She doesn't take long to get ready considering the big dildos," Bob said.

Then Bob thought to himself, Why was he bragging about the size his wife could take. 'Cause it was hot, I've always pushed Cassy to be a slut, started this game with her. Testing each other to see who would stop the inevitable. And now the inevitable has happened and it was hot.

Ten minutes pass and they both get up and go to the elevator. Stretch leads him down the hall toward the room and he can already guess which one. It's muffled through the walls, but he can distinctly hear his wife call out, "Fuck me with that big dick, stretch out this fucking pussy." Stretch already has the key card and they open the door, Cassy's cries only get louder.

Cassy is on the bed, riding Bull reverse cowgirl. Making sure whoever walks through that door gets an excellent show. She continues to moan and call out as she bounces up and down on Bull's cock. Her lips stretching around his shaft, spreading her so wide that her engorged clit is on full display. Her lips gripping his shaft as she goes up, and getting stuffed back into her pussy as she pushes down.

Cassy slows down and grinds her pelvis into Bull, taking almost all of his eleven inches into her pussy. "Bob, thank you for not stopping this. He fucks me soooo good, the big black dildos have nothing on his big black cock."

With Cassy so excited, and himself so turned on, Bob didn't have the heart to tell his wife he was tricked, and he had tried to stop this.

Bull started to move his hips, taking control away from Cassy, gyrating and thrusting with surprising speed. Cassy couldn't take it anymore and started to come, convulsing on his dick.

"OH FUCK YOUR WIFE IS CUMMING ON ANOTHER MAN'S DICK!" Cassy screamed, loud enough for the couple passing outside to know exactly what was happening in the room.

Bull slowed and let Cassy roll off him. Lying face down Cassy started to giggle as she caught her breath. "Hehe, Bob, we need to do this more often. It's fun with you, but that dick is way better."

Bull motioned to Stretch that it was his turn. Bob looked on as he saw why the Asian man was called 'Stretch'. It wasn't because he was tall, it was because he had the thickest cock he'd ever seen. Even thicker than Bull's comically massive pole, but not nearly as long.

Cassy felt hands lifting her hips, exposing her reddened, gaping pussy. A cock pressed to her pussy and slowly started to work its way in, forcing her pussy lips even wider. "Bull, did your dick get bigger?" She felt balls slap against her clit and knew this was not Bull, he had too much length to do that. She turned her head to see a tall, lanky Asian man.

Right, Bull's buddy, she thought to herself.

As Stretch slowly worked his dick in and out of her cunt, his balls slapping on her clit sending lightning bolts of pleasure through her, she couldn't help but tease. "Mmm, such a great dick. Bob, even this Asian guy has a better dick than you. I've never felt so full. God I'm so thankful to have met you guys. You can go faster big boy, after that pounding I took from Bull, I'll be fine."

With that, Stretch started to methodically hammer away at Cassy. Grinding his cock all the way in, slapping his balls on her, making her scream into the pillow. Wanting to hear her moans, Stretch grabbed a fist full of her cum-soaked hair, pulling her up, arching her back, reaching around and tweeting her nipples.

"Yes, pull my hair, treat me like a whore. Ugh, yes, fuck me; I'm tired of making love. Ugh, soo much better, ugh. Ruin my pussy for smaller dicks like my husband's, ugh, so much--I'MMM CUMMMMING, FUCK!"

Cassy's pussy tried to convulse around Stretch, but he was too wide, too hard. She squirted around his dick, soaking his balls and the bed underneath. He continued his rhythmic powerful strokes, making Cassy groan, as he bottomed out.

LFHAWW
LFHAWW
143 Followers
12