Cassy and Her Nieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassy was up quickly and across the room to try and separate them. She tried to pull them apart but could not. She was worse for drink herself. Tears flowed as she pleaded with them to stop. She tried to wedge herself between them to force them apart. Eventually they became aware of her and they calmed and separated. All three sat wiping their eyes and noses and tried to regain some composure.

With her voice choked, Cassy said, "I don't mind, Lorri, if you did have a crush on me, I really don't mind." She wiped her eyes some more and continued, "Lots of teenage girls get crushes on older girls. It's nothing to be ashamed of." She touched her niece's bare knee and smiled weekly as she tried to catch and hold her eye.

"But it was not like how she told it," said Lorri, and she began to sob uncontrollably. Cassy put her arm around her and shushed her as she would a distressed child.

Lotti came closer and reached across over Cassy, to touch her sister.

"Lorri, I'm so sorry, I was only teasing," she spluttered through her own tears.

Cassy put her other arm around the blond sister and now both girls nuzzled close to her and let their tears subside.

"Oh, Aunt Cassy, I'm so sorry too. We didn't mean to spoil things. You had made things so nice for us," said Lorri, and kissed her aunt on the cheek, she was joined by her sister who kissed her on the other cheek. They both kissed her repeatedly and she felt herself to be at the centre of a whirlwind of girlish intensity. A storm of fragrant hair, blond and brunette enveloped her. She sensed their kisses becoming amorous, and she knew they were going to overwhelm her.Then Lorri was licking at her face, then lips, now pressing her tongue into her aunt's mouth. When Lotti saw them kissing sexually, she watched for a moment, and then joined with her sister's and was about Cassy's lips, trying to be in her mouth also.

In a dazed lust, Cassy knew how wrong this was and thought how lacking in morals she must be to have allowed her nieces to abandon themselves like this. But it felt so good too. At the back of her wine-numbed mind she repeated, "This is not right, my god, it can't be happening. This is so, so, wrong!" But their hot young lips tasting and pleasing her was more than she could resist. She returned their passion; first kissing one, then turning to the other. They were each different to taste; Lorri kissed with an urgency and ardour that was complete, while Lotti was gentle and very passive and so receptive to her.

She swapped from one to the other, enjoying the contrast. Her desire for them was now a pandemic that had infected every cell throughout her body. Her nipples were primed and awaiting lips to suck and lick them; her cunt was an aching void that she feared would implode with need.

All the female lovers Cassy had taken in the past had been older women and they had seduced her. Now she was the one who felt responsible for what she knew must follow. She stood up and took them both by the hands to lead them to her bedroom. With the girls in tow, she felt despicable and ashamed of herself; but she also felt so alive and more sexually excited than she had ever been in her life. Her cunt was in meltdown, her guts a snake pit of nerves.

At the foot of the bed, the girls undressed their aunt; Lotti pulled down her shorts and thong, while Lorri eased Cassy's top over her head. When she was naked, they stroked and held her, each bending to take a breast with their mouths. The twins chewed her dark hard nipples, which caused synapses to explode into action throughout her body. She shivered involuntarily, her throat incontinently letting escape a very loud squeal. Both girls stopped for a second to giggle at her. Lorri, chided, "Auntie Cassy, what was that noise?" Then they resumed their licking and touching.

Soon they were all three on the bed; Cassy was between them. They licked her face, a twin each side, choreographing their movements to maintain symmetry as they slid their tongues down across her neck, and on to her shoulders. Keeping a watch on each other's moves, they travelled the outer length of her body down to her heels. Her feet and toes were tasted, her soles licked until she could bear it no more and had to beg them to stop. Then her legs were spread wide and the girls continued their journey up over the inner smoothness of her thighs and back up to her centre place.

She now abandoned all moral concerns and was inundated and now awash on a tidal surge of lust for them both.

They took it in turns to taste their aunt's cunt, each bringing her own individual style to the task. Cassy had cum just as Lotti had started on her again, and as she climaxed, Lorri changed places and saw her spasms through to their conclusion. Afterwards the twins kissed each other and tasted the essence of their aunt still on each other's lips.

They lay with their heads on her belly for a few minutes, both tracing their fingers through Cassy's dark rough hairs. Then Cassy disturbed them and was on her feet rummaging in her wardrobe, and reappearing with a lifelike strap-on in her hands. She held it up to them and asked, "Who wants to be first?"

Lotti called out, "I told you she had one." And they both burst into laughter so complete that Cassy wondered what she had missed.

As she pulled it onto herself, the girls lay side by side holding hands. They spread their legs wide and readied themselves; the left leg of Lotti crossed the right leg of Lorri. Both were now hankering to expereince Cassy's artificial anatomical addition. She took Lotti first. Cassy had no problem entering her niece as she was already brimming with cum.

It always took Cassy a few moments to find her rhythm with this contraption, but eventually she was fucking with good stiff thrusts. As she did, Lotti turned her head and kissed her sister. She became hot, panted and groaned into Lorri's mouth, their tongues thrashing against each other. The dildo crowded into her deep inner, obvious in its artificiality. Then it was gone and into her sister, where the rhythm was repeated. Then back again, on and on, until Cassy was no longer able to catch her breath. She faltered and lay exhausted between the two of them.

The three entwined themselves about each other, their legs and arms a tangle of flesh, sweaty and flushed. Their hair was dank, and it spilled across the pillows. One by one they fell asleep, their combined breath merging with the scent and sweat from their bodies, mixing into an iniquitous vapour that lingered about them

Cassy awoke early, rose from the mattress, and looked down at the girls asleep on her bed. She thought she had been a stronger person than this. But looking at the girls, she asked herself, "Who cold have resisted them? No one," she concluded. Their beauty was inordinate and complete.

In her heart she knew another night like the last must never happen again. Without wakening them, she bent and kissed each girl gently on the lips, then turned and walked out of the bedroom to go downstairs and prepare breakfast.

12