Cassy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't dress, I'm afraid I will forget your stomach and ravage you till we're both sated."

I sucked in a breath. Heat pooling in my core. On god, I wish he would.

He grinned and left the room.

I sighed. Oh god. Well. I had asked to feel again. And I did. Oh. How I did.

Ahhhhhhh... Love.

Love?! Where had that thought come from? I felt a tingling spread through my body.

Yes. Love.

Crap. I barely knew Rogue and I had fallen head over heels for him.

What was I going to do about it?

I didn't know.

I ran and threw on a sweater and shorts then walked downstairs.

The smell of bacon drew me to the kitchen.

Rogue was busy at work making what looked to be a feast.

I sat down at he counter and he set a plate full of delicious food in front of me.

My stomach rumbled and I began eating.

Rogue sat across from me and we ate.

I broke the silence.

"Rogue?"

"Yes?"

"Tell me about yourself. I don't even know you."

He blushed. "I forget that." He looked thoughtful for a while. "Well... my name is Rogue Reeds. Ummm..." He seemed lost.

I decided to get him off the hook.

"Here. Let me go first... My name is Annabelle Edwards. I'm 19 years old..."

He gaped at me. "That young?"

"Yes. Anyways I live here alone, except for Gloria, who comes and takes care of me. She's been around since before my parents and little sister died."

"I'm sorry." He grabbed my small hand and cradled it in his.

"It's okay. That was a long time ago. I hardly remember them alive. Except for Sarah. She always was the outgoing one. Dragging me along to climb trees and skip rocks. The exact opposite of me. With her blonde hair and green eyes, you wouldn't even know we were related. She was beautiful... The last time I saw them alive they were taking Sarah to school. I was sick and couldn't go. If it wasn't for me they wouldn't have had to take Sarah to school late. They were hit by a drunk driver driving the wrong way down the road... The next time I saw them was when we were at the funeral..." I took a breath. "So Rogue... What exactly are you?"

He started. "What do you mean?"

I just stared. "I know you're not human. And I know you were the wolf outside my window."

His mouth fell open. "I...I..."

I just waited.

He took a deep breath and started. "I am a werewolf or loup-garou."

"Thought so."

"How did you know?"

"Your eyes. They're the same. Can I see?"

He looked at me dumbfounded and nodded his head.

Slowly he stood and removed his pants. I had only a second to ponder what he was doing before he seemed to glow.

A sudden flash of bright light blinded me. When I regained my vision the large black wolf from outside my window stood in my kitchen.

He stood there staring at me. Fear and... desperation? Shone in those eyes. Fear I would run from him? Desperate for my acceptance?

Poor man. He already had my love! Of course he had my acceptance. I could never be afraid of him.

I stood and reached down. He moved closer and made contact with my hand.

His fur was just as soft as the hair on his head. He was beautiful.

"Beautiful."

He grinned up at me. Toothy. A grin only a wolf can make.

He licked my hand and stepped away.

A blink of my eyes and he was all man again.

"This doesn't frighten you?

I thought about it for about 2 seconds. "No."

"Why not?"

I walked towards him. "Because... I think I love you."

Then I kissed him. Hard and deep and full of every emotion I was feeling for him.

He resisted for the briefest of seconds then returned the kiss fully.

He picked me up. Never breaking the kiss and taking me up the stairs to my room.

My clothing flew everywhere.

---------------------------------

She loves me! She loves me! Me! As I am!

Our bodies met and the sparks flew.

We fell to the bed, both laughing and kissing.

We started rubbing against each other.

My erection coming in contact with her wet heat.

I stilled and she opened her eyes to stare at me. She took my breath away.

"Are you sure about this Annabelle?"

"Yes. I love you. I don't want to be alone anymore. Make love to me."

"Oh, Annabelle. I love you. You are my mate."

"Mate?"

"My destined."

She smiled and I kissed her

I positioned myself at her entrance.

"This will hurt. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I trust you."

"Oh Annabelle." I thrust forward and broke her hymen. She barely even whimpered. My strong Annabelle. The love of my life. My destined.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Keep moving. Don't stop."

And I did. I started out slow. Then when she started thrusting her hips up to meet mine I sped up the pace.

Soon we were both panting and moaning our pleasure.

We both reached our orgasms in unison.

We lay there entwined for what seemed like hours.

"Now what?"

"I have to keep moving."

"Why?"

"Some bad people are after me. I need help."

"Where are you going?"

"To my family. They can help me. That and I just heard my little sister Cassy found her mate. I would really like to meet her."

"Her?"

"Yes. April. What? You didn't know werewolves could be gay as well?"

"Well. I had never thought about it. I'm sure they're nice. When we going to see them?"

"We?"

"Yes, WE. I love you. I'm your mate. I'm coming too."

I smiled. "My strong little Annabelle. We leave tomorrow."

--------------------------

Dear Gloria,

I found the one person who can make me whole again. I'm in love. I hope you wish me well. I'll call you when we're settled. I love you and thanks for all your help all these years.

Bye,

Annabelle

P.S. He's gorgeous!

Gloria looked down at the note and smiled.

---------------------

To be continued...

Please write back with any comments you may have. Thanks

12