Cassy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move my hand up underneath his shirt. My hand finds the smooth warm flesh of his back. We both moan at the contact.

His kisses become rougher, more urgent.

He growls and grabs the hem of my shirt and rips it over my head. Our mouths barely separating.

He lifts me off the ground with his hands firmly planted on my ass. My legs wrap around his waist as my back hits the wall.

My hands find the front of his shirt and the buttons there. I hastily unbutton his shirt and remove it from his body. His hands leaving me for barely a second.

Slowly my fingers began to explore his extremely well formed body. I rake my nails over his nipples and he lets out an exquisite hiss.

My hands trail down to the top of his pants and follow it around his waist.

His mouth leaves mine and moves to my neck. It's now my turn to hiss out a breath.

Oh god, I'm on fire. My erection straining against my jeans.

For the first time I notice the natural rocking of our bodies.

My hands trail up his back and I encounter a scar. A scar? Continuing upwards I encounter more and more. Just criss-crosses of poorly healed flesh covering the entirety of his back.

A breathless "Oh my god" escapes past my lips.

He flinches and lifts his mouth from my neck and places his forehead there instead. I feel his warm breath across my already hard nipple. I let my hands roam his back and feel the full extent of his scarring.

I gasp. It's horrible; everywhere I touch I find poorly healed flesh.

"Ryan. What happened to you?"

Finally Ryan lifts his head and crystal blue eyes meet gold. His eyes brimming with emotion. Shame, despair, fear?

He just looks so vulnerable and deliciously pathetic, I can't help myself.

I kiss those saddened pointy lips and wrap my arms around his neck.

At first he seems surprised, then he pulls us tighter together. So close I feel as if I might just melt into him. Hard muscle and soft skin molding together to become one.

He kisses me as if his life depends on it. And maybe it does. The need to forget everything but THIS.

He tears his mouth from mine and our foreheads meet. We're both breathing hard. His eyes close and I look at those long blonde lashes resting on his perfectly shaped cheekbones.

He opened those crystal eyes and we just stared at each other.

We both knew what that kiss had done. It had made a promise that he would tell me when he was ready. That right now it was all okay.

But in the future... I would need to know.

---------------------------------------------

"What could be taking him so long? He only had to put the bags in the rooms."

I looked at everyone. Everyone looked just as confused as I... except for my son and his mate.

"Rouge? What's going on?"

"Nothing mother" he replies, but I notice he was trying to desperately to hide a smile.

What WAS going ON up there?

---------------------------------------------

"Loki! What's taking you so long? Get your little butt down here!"

"Mom?"

Ryan breaks out laughing.

"What?" I look at him confused.

He stops laughing and gives me a heated stare.

"There is no way you have a little butt."

I blushed then gave him a short kiss on the mouth. Which turned long and heated in an instant.

He pulled away breathless, I was glad; I had done that to him, this god.

I grinned.

He rested his head on mine. "If we keep at this, your family will think you died or something and come looking for you.

I blushed again, that wouldn't be good. My mom would faint if she saw me naked with another man I hardly knew.

Ryan left the bed and bent down to retrieve his discarded shirt. Giving me a perfect view of his tight ass.

I nearly drooled. I didn't even notice he had turned around until my own shirt hit me in the face.

"Hey", I was snapped out of my trance. Until he smiled at me and my stomach fluttered.

His gaze turned heated, I almost felt burned by its intensity.

"Loki" he growled, "Put your shirt on. Now."

"What?" I was caught off guard by his sudden anger.

"Put your shirt on now, before I lock this door and am no longer responsible for my actions."

"Oh." I covered my new blush by putting on my shirt.

Once dressed I stood and passed Ryan at the door.

God, what was I going to do? We were going to be sleeping in the same bed.

Ugh, why did I have to want him so bad? I wish I had even a little experience before this gorgeous creature was thrust into my life.

----------------------------------------

Oh god, he was beautiful.

I grinned to myself. Little butt, how wrong she is. Its perfect, just the right size to fill my hands. They tingle at the memory.

Oh how I want to touch that smooth flesh. To bring it quivering into my mouth.

Now I'M drooling.

I watch his walk down the stairs as I follow him.

Beautiful, just beautiful.

I couldn't have wished for a better mate.

We reach the bottom of the stairs and Loki turns to me. "Well here goes."

He turns to open the door to the family room and I notice his hair is mussed and his lips swollen from my kisses. My day's growth has irritated his skin slightly.

I smile knowing I had to look just as mussed as he does.

Well, this should be interesting.

"Well there you are. We thought you had fallen off the face of the earth or something."

I step through the door and can't move a muscle. I can't even breathe. Two people I would never thought to see again were seated across from Rogue and his mate.

Ivy stared at me wide eyed, mouth hanging open. Victor straight backed also stared, an emotion turning in his eyes I couldn't identify.

"Mom? Dad?" Loki, a worried expression covering that beautiful face of his.

Ivy stood and slowly approached me. I couldn't breath. She looked exactly as I had seen her last, though; her hair had been longer then. I grinned inside, past her ass I believe it had been.

She looked so surprised, I'm sure I looked just as shocked.

She got little less than a foot away when she reached up and placed her hand on my cheek.

"Ryan." I closed my eyes. I wouldn't cry. I couldn't. This was too intense.

I opened my eyes to see that Victor had now joined Ivy at her side.

"Ivy, Victor..."

"We thought you were dead..." Ivy...

"I was, I had to be." Damn, how did I explain this? I looked up to see five curious and confused faces. Loki's stood out the most, oh god, he is beautiful. Those eyes. Those eyes! I should have known. Those golden browns so much like Ivy's... Victor's... Even Rogues...

I should have known.

"Mikhail" Victor growled bringing me back to the conversation.

I nodded.

Rogue leaped up from his seat.

"How do you know that name?"

Everyone stared at him. Anger poured out of his entire body.

"He is my nephew." It was the truth, this monster was my blood.

"How do you know this name?" Ivy asked her son.

"He's the reason I'm here."

"What?"

"I was in the woods one day when I was viciously attacked; I survived but barely when Ryan came along and patched me up. I've been attacked almost weekly. I came here for help."

"Oh god. Victor, they've been searching for us, and now they've found us. What are we going to do?" Ivy looked toward her husband for guidance.

He looked at everyone then at me. "Tonight we rest. Tomorrow we plan."

------------------------------------

What had just happened? Who is this Mikhail? And is he really Ryan's nephew? How did he know my parents?

Ryan's in the shower. After we had all left to go to bed, Ryan had jumped in the shower before I had the chance to ask any questions.

So I wait, wait sitting on my bed, for him to stop avoiding me.

The shower in my adjoining bathroom turns off. It won't be long now. He can't hide.

I look to my feet as steam pours into the room. I can't look, I'll get distracted and I need answers.

I breathe. "Who are you?" His movement stops. I can't not look.

I star at his feet. He has long slender feet. I don't know how feet can be sexy but his are. Next come his long strong legs. Perfect for running and leverage for... No! I will not think that way!

I take a deep breath and continue upwards. Thank god he was wearing a towel, if you can call that a towel, I don't know where he found it but that looked more like he found a hand towel and wrapped it around himself. My eyes practically bulged out of my head and I forgot to breathe.

Okay, continuing upward. His chest was wet and glistening. My mouth watered. I just wanted to lick the water off his chest. It was so perfect that I barely wanted to continue upwards. Well I had gone most of the way there so I took the final step and fell upon his face.

It looked pained. Like he was having an inner battle as to how much to tell me.

Poor guy, this couldn't be easy for him. We just met and I guess I didn't really have the right to ask for answers but I needed them, I don't know why but I just felt that I needed them or I wouldn't be able to trust this man like it was so natural to do.

"Please... I need to know."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his wet hair giving it a messy bedroom look. Oh god he's beautiful.

He turned from me and presented his scars.

"My name is Ryan Gudó. My father was Francis Gudó, also known as Nightshade."

I gasped. Nightshade! The ravenous murdering werewolf! My parents fought him when they first met. I heard stories of his horrors. And this, this, god was his son?

"From your silence I'll assume you know who he was, all the horrible things he did."

He slammed his fists down onto the dresser making me wince.

"I hated him, with everything that I was. I still hate him and I hope he's rotting in hell. What your parents did to him was too good for all his crimes. He's the reason I have these scars. After my sister died, he blamed me. Said I should have been looking out for her. That if it wasn't for me she would still be alive. That Mikhail was a better son than I was."

He turned and came at me, fast. I barely had time to register the movement before he had me pinned to the bed under his hard body.

"What?" He stopped my question with a kiss.

"I'm not my father", were those tears in his eyes? "I came here to see that Rogue got the help he needed, I felt that him in danger was my fault. I am the reason Mikhail is still out there. I didn't take care of him like I should have years ago when my father took him under his wing. Now he's after anyone who helped me. Including your family. He wants revenge and will take it the only way he knows how. By killing everyone we hold dear."

"Since Ivy and Victor killed my father, they're at the top of his list. Right next to me. I need to save them."

He closed his eyes and gave a deep breath, ruffling my hair with his hot breath.

This close he smelled delicious. Like soap and male. I shouldn't be thinking like this right now. I should be appalled, unable to even stand being anywhere near him. I was also hurt.

"Then why not find him, be done with this? Why do you stay? Is it because of my parents? You're here still because you need to help them? Protect them from your nephew? You're here because it's your duty?"

I braced my hands against his chest and turned away from him and began to push him off of me. He wasn't here for me. Only for them.

His eyes flew open and with his one hand he braced himself on top of me and with the other grabbed both my wrists and pinned them above my head.

"Hey! Let go! What do you think you're doing!?"

"Do you honestly believe any of those reasons are why I'm still here?" He shook his head. "You silly boy, I'm still here for you." And he sealed it with a kiss.

A kiss that I felt all the way down to my toes. God. Why did I react this way to him?

With my hands held above my head I'm powerless against him. Not that I'm struggling.

Instead I'm pushing my chest into his, desperately trying to get our bodies closer together.

He growls and tears his mouth away from mine, leaving me aching.

Why does he do this to me?

I feel the first pinpricks of heated tears behind my eyes.

I'm crying. I turn from him, hoping to hide my tears.

It's too late. He sees them. And kisses them away.

"Loki..." He whispers.

"Ryan, I need you. I don't know why but I need you. And it scares me."

He releases my arms and places both his palms against my face. Looking me dead in the eye he speaks.

"Loki. I need you more than life itself. You are my one. You are THE one. You are my mate and I need you. Cant you feel it?"

My eyes widened and I placed my palms over his.

Is that what I had been feeling? The pull of my mate? Why I haven't been able to keep a single thought beyond that of this man? Why I seemed to need him with every fiber of my being?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Thank god. I wasn't insane. There was a reason I needed him. He was my mate. And he was gorgeous.

"My mate." I smiled. "Please. Make love to me."

"With everything that I am, I will love you."

"Please..." And he kissed me.

---------------------------------------

He accepted me. Even for whom my father was. He still accepted me. Me!

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful, this young man who stole my heart, who was part of my soul, my mate.

"Please..." And I kissed him. He wanted me to make love to him. And I would. I would love him.

Kissing him was like life itself.

I moved my hands all over his body. That soft flesh over hard muscle.

I have been with more men than I can remember over my long years seeking out pleasure but never have I ever felt anything like this. Never this strong. This is why he is my mate. It will never be better than with him.

My hand finds his member through his jeans. He moans. He's hard and aching for my touch. Aching for me.

I release him from the confines of his pants.

Beautiful. Just as the rest of him is. Why would I think anything different?

He's so hard and throbbing, pre-cum leaking from the tip.

I take him into my mouth. He moans and twitches inside of me.

God he tastes good. I begin working him over. Sucking and licking. Bringing him to the edge. He doesn't seem like he's going to last long. I back off and look into his eyes.

"Don't stop. Please."

"I won't."

Again I take him into my mouth. This time I don't let up. I bring him over the edge. He screams my name with his release.

I give him no time to recover as I suck him dry, leaving him extremely sensitive to my touch.

Now I need to be inside of him. I need to find my release as well.

I move my attentions to his hole. The hole I would soon be penetrating.

I lick and suck until he squirms and moans with pleasure.

I press my tongue into him. He's so tight. As if he's never been touched before.

I leave him on the bed.

"Please." He gives me a pleading look of longing.

I remove my towel. His eyes expand as he takes all of me in for the first time.

"Loki?"

"Yes." He's so breathless, it's adorable.

"Have you ever been with a man before?"

"Ummm..." He blushes and looks away from me.

I smile. No. He hasn't.

"Good."

"Good?" He looks at me, confusion crossing his face.

"Yes." I crawl onto the bed and place myself between his legs. "Good. It means I am your first. The only one who has touched you. I'm afraid that if there had been others I would have had to kill them."

He blushed again. So beautiful. So innocent.

I kiss him, bringing our bodies together.

"Loki. I love you."

"I love you too. Please... I want you inside me."

"This will hurt. But relax and I promise the pain will go away."

He nods. "I trust you."

I kiss those full lips and position myself at his entrance.

Gently I press into him. He is strong and only grimaces slightly. Tears leak from his eyes and I kiss them away. He's so beautiful. My mate.

"Ryan..."

"I love you..."

"Yes."

---------------------------------------

He's inside of me. This god is inside of me.

I'm in pain but he promised it would go away and I believe him.

He kisses away the tears I couldn't hold back.

Slowly he presses all the way into me then stops, letting me get accustomed to the feel of his length, his size.

God he's huge. Bigger than I would have been able to believe was inside of me.

I couldn't breath. It hurt so much, but now, now it was going away.

Slowly he began to pull out. When he was only in at the tip he pressed back in.

He repeated this process until I was pushing back onto him. I needed him. Needed him to speed up. To take me harder, faster.

The pain was gone and all that was left was the pleasure. It felt so good.

I was moaning, pushing back onto him with everything I had.

He was pushing into me as well. Faster, harder.

Soon we were both panting from the pleasure. I couldn't take it any longer.

"I'm coming..."

"Yes."

With that he erupted into me. I felt his hot cum hit my insides and my own hit my chest.

He collapsed on top of me. Both of us panting and spent.

I ran my hands over is back. Those scars now were what made him the man I loved. They were the reason he was who he was.

This relationship had a lot of holes but it would work. It had to. I didn't know what was going to come at us. What was going to happen. We still needed to save my family and take out Mikhail. No matter what happened we would make it. We just had to.

------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long for this next "chapter". I just didn't know where I was going with it. I feel like I should write another chapter but I have no idea where to go from here. I guess the right thing to do would be to bring an end to the "Mikhail problem"... I guess...

12