Cassy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait. Why was I getting all worked up? The man I dreamed about most likely wasn't even real. Somehow that thought just depressed me even more. He had to be real. I couldn't possibly feel this way about someone who didn't exist.

And just because he looked that much like Ryan didn't mean he was Mikhail. He could be a different relative. Couldn't he?

I sighed. I was thinking too much about myself and not enough about the reason I was here. Why I had to talk to Ryan.

--

I looked up to see everyone in the room staring at me. Had I really zoned that long? Apparently, since they were all waiting for me to say something.

I cleared my throat and looked to Ryan and Loki. Their hands intertwined. They were so in love. And it was so new. I hated to have to ruin it. No. This news wouldn't ruin it. It would only make it stronger. These two were in it for the long run. Again I couldn't help but envy them.

I breathed a deep sigh. It was time to do my job. What I came here for. I stood then kneeled before them, keeping my head hung low.

Then I spoke quickly. "Your highness, I'm here because my comrade couldn't escape in time and you are in grave danger. She unfortunately told the enemy of your engagement and now he's..."

My speech was cut short by a very close, very loud howl. As it ended I recognized my name on the wind.

Everyone whirled to face the open window. Again a long howl broke loose and a white blur crossed the open yard.

I felt this deep seated urge to run outside and chase after the wolf that I knew was outside. I started breathing harder. I had to resist the urge. If I didn't then I wouldn't be able to complete my mission.

I couldn't breathe, and I doubled over in pain. Clenching my chest I tried to breathe.

I felt Ivy fall to my side, "Josephine. Just breathe dear, what's wrong?"

I gasped aloud. What, she couldn't feel it? It surrounded me and permeated my entire body. I needed to go outside. I needed to be with the wolf. Shit.

I hissed out a breath. "Ivy. Can't you feel that?" I looked up at Ryan. "Mikhail is coming for you and he knows exactly where you are." -pant- "You gotta get out of here!" -gasp- I looked at Ivy as my eyes threatened to roll out of my head. "I have to go!"

At that I jumped up from my kneeling position and jumped out the open window.

I heard a scream come from inside the house. My brain was just too far gone to even try to recognize who it was.

I needed to be with that wolf. That's all I could think about.

As I ran in the direction I saw the blur disappear to I knew he'd be waiting for me. I needed to change. I wasn't getting there fast enough.

--Now unlike werewolves, I wasn't born this way. Also unlike stories, they can't be created by being bitten or anything of that sort. The only way to become a werewolf, is to be born to it, or to mate into it, even then it's an option to become one. You have to do this whole ritual with your mate that involves sex, the transfer of blood, and a certain chant that I've heard will just 'pop' into your brain when you and your mate are at that critical point in the mating. It's always different for everyone.

And no. I didn't do any of those things.

I'm... well... I don't really know. I'm just different. I'm not a 'Were' but I'm also not human.

As I ran faster I felt my senses heighten and my body shift. Now. Like a real 'Were' I don't change in a flash of light. My whole body lengthens and contorts and hair sprouts all over my body. It's not painful, but it takes longer.

Soon a muddy brown haired wolf was taking off after the white blur.

Why was I doing this? Why had I abandoned everyone in that house to come chase this unknown beast?

I smelled the air around me. I caught a very familiar scent. It was a scent I had smelled every night in my dreams.

I rounded a corner and tumbled into the thing of my pursuit. Only it wasn't a wolf anymore. It was a very tall, very handsome man.

A man I had seen every night in my dreams. He stood before my wolf form in black sweatpants and nothing else.

I felt my tail wag and my tongue loll out of my head.

He just stared down at me. I couldn't see his eyes so I didn't know what he was thinking. Did he even know who I was? Was he going to kill me like I was some wild beast? My tail stopped wagging and I took a step back away from him.

Slowly he crouched down so he was at eye level with me. He reached an arm out and stroked the hair behind my ears. I turned into the touch and moved closer to him. God it felt good, I could barely breathe.

"Josephine" He all but whispered my name in my ear. "I've been looking for you." Then he rubbed his face in my fur and cradled me in his arms. "God, how I need you."

The desperation in his voice made me want to cry. Instead I lick his face and pull away from him. I needed to be 'human' in front of him. Needed him to know it was me. I needed to know it was him too.

I turned my face away from him. I needed him to know I wasn't like him but didn't want to see his face when he saw me change.

I took a deep breath and willed my body to shift. The fur receded from my body and my limbs elongated and my face shortened.

As I stood there naked before him I just waited. Dreading to turn around and face him.

I didn't have to.

------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful. She was beautiful. I had never seen anything like that before but it was beautiful. The way she changed... the way her body shifted and changed from wolf to tall sensuous woman.

From where I was standing I could smell her scent in the air. It made my mouth water and my groin tighten. She was even more beautiful in person. Her long earthen brown hair blowing over her back in the wind eliciting goose bumps over her skin.

"Beautiful". I laid my hands on her shoulders and gently began to turn her to face me.

"Beautiful".

She turned those big forest green eyes on me. I had to suck in a breath at the intensity of her stare, full of love and trust, kindness and uncertainty. "Really?"

She looked away. "Not... disturbing, repulsive...?"

Was she kidding me? "Definitely not repulsive. But fascinating..."

"Honestly?"

"Yes. It's fascinating. I've never seen anyone change like that before."

"I know." She sighed. "So you're real. I knew you were. I hoped you were."

"Yes. I'm real." She began to shake and shiver.

I pulled her into my arms and just held her. Her shaking began to abate as I rubbed my hands up and down her back and through her hair.

Her skin was as smooth as butter and as white as milk in the moonlight. My fingers tangled in her brown hair as I calmed her.

I gently tilted her head up from my neck and looked down into her green eyes. The love I saw there nearly floored me.

I cupped her cheek in my palm. She seemed so fragile. Her small cheek in my large hand.

She was so beautiful and I was so grateful to have her in my arms at last that I couldn't resist and brought my lips down onto hers.

As our lips met it was like electric currents were running through my whole body to rest down in my groin.

She seemed surprised and unyielding until she melted into me. Her body quickly recognizing me from our dreams.

In this world she was even more delicious.

Why had I not found her sooner? why had I kept myself away? No matter. We were here together now.

I gently held her in my arms. Her smooth skin pressed up against me. We seemed to fit together perfectly. The only barrier between us, my loose fitting pants I carried with me.

------------------------------------------

I was naked and plastered up against the man literally of my dreams.

He was gorgeous and kissing me! My nipples pebbled between us. I didn't care. All I cared about was the fact that he had damned pants on.

I wanted them off!

I grabbed for the drawstring on those offending pants when a howl rent the air and no sooner than that registered, a large reddish wolf leapt from the bushes and headed straight for us.

Mikhail pushes me away from him barely before the wolf collides with him.

Before I can blink tow wolves are circling and snarling at each other. One red and the other pure white.

Five more wolves burst through the surrounding shrubbery, quickly surrounding Mikhail and ... Victor. Blocking me off from the fight.

My panic increased. There were so many of them. How would I be able to stop them all before they hurt my mate?

Mate? Yes. Even though he was supposed to be my worst enemy, he was still the one I was destined to be with.

I may not be a 'Were' but I could feel our connection with every fiber of my being.

"Stop it!"

No one paid me any attention. They just kept circling while Mikhail and Victor began tearing at each other.

Though he was outnumbered, Mikhail was holding his own quite will against the older, larger wolf.

Then I saw it. Clear as day in my mind. Victor's demise.

No. I couldn't allow that. Not again. Not after Alice. Not when I could stop it this time.

If Mikhail ended Victor, he would be lost to me forever. There was no way the others would let him live. And I would die...

Suddenly the solution popped into my head. It seemed so simple.

So I did something I swore I would never do. I tapped into that long hidden spring of magic that ran through my veins.

I could feel it all trying to bubble out of me.

With this I may never be able to change again. My magic would probably be lost to me forever. I would be vulnerable...

I looked at Mikhail and knew I had to do this.

I focused my magic and unleashed it upon all those around me.

I saw everyone flash to human form before darkness consumed me.

-------------------------------------

I was human. And naked.

As shocking as that was. I was also surrounded by more naked people...

Most of whom I recognized...

A squeak drew my attention to the two behind me.

There stood my exact double. Well, except for his hair was dramatically longer and he held ice blue eyes, where mine were black.

This must be my uncle. Ryan Gudó. He didn't look a day over thirty. Just like all the males of our race.

Movement drew me to the shorter blonde beside him, or should I say behind him...

Bronze arms encircled Ryan's hips and cupped the older male's groin protectively.

"Stop staring at my Mate!" shouted the blonde protectively. Ah! This must be the famed Loki then.

Ryan chuckled. "Babe. It's okay, and I recommend you remove your hands before I embarrass us further in front of your family."

Loki blushed and did as commanded, though instead his hands rested on Ryan's hips.

A female to my right groaned. "Oh god. A little help here mom." So this then must be Cassy...

Turning around I landed my gaze on Ivy.

I quirked a brow at the odd request. How could she help out that no one else could?

Ivy snapped her fingers and instantly I was clothed in jeans and a t-shirt that said 'I'm with stupid', the arrow was conveniently pointed upwards at myself.

Wow. This woman had some strange powers. Though convenient.

Only then did I realized that a pair of eyes was missing amongst those surrounding me.

Laying crumpled up on the ground was Josephine.

Any anger or fear of those around me vanished in an instant.

I quickly fell to the ground and crawled to her newly clothed body.

No one stopped me.

I scooped her up in my arms and rocked her gently in my lap.

She was breathing, but barely.

"Come on baby. Wake up."

But she wouldn't.

Someone laid their hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I was barely aware of the words leaving Ivy's mouth.

"We need to get her to a bed."

-------------------------------------------

"Mom! What the hell are you thinking?!"

I just stared at my son with a frown on my face. His expression was fierce but I knew he wouldn't hurt me. Not that I couldn't take him, it's just, well, he's my son.

"You can't let that monster stay in this house. Well, not without him being tied to a wall somewhere! You especially can't let him stay in the same room as that poor girl! Hasn't she been through enough already just to protect Ryan and the rest of us!"

"Yes", I reply, "But, weren't you paying attention to how they interacted with each other. They're obviously mates. She even sacrificed herself to stop us and save him. I mean, she hasn't even woken up yet."

"I know! She probably died for this shmuck!"

I sigh. It wasn't really for JUST Mikhail that she did it. It was also for my Victor. Which was why I told her what to do...

I smiled to myself. No one would ever know I had projected those thoughts to her. Not even Victor could know. He would never forgive me for stopping the fight between him and Mikhail.

Only Josephine and I know he would have died. And there was no way I was going to lose my mate.

This was argument was getting on my nerves.

I knew how this was all going to end but I just couldn't wait for that to come. Until then I would just have to put up with everyone being pissed at me.

I hadn't even realized he was still talking.

I cut him off with a stomp of my foot.

"Rogue that's enough! This is my house. I am your mother, and you will listen to me. She will be fine. We all will. While Mikhail is in this house he will behave. And so will you."

I gave him a pointed glare.

"Fine! But if he even looks at any of us the wrong way, I'm going to rip out all his inner organs and feed them to him. Got that! That man already tried to kill me once. He'll try again. Mark my words!"

I sighed. "Good. Now go check on your Mate. I'm sure there's something she's just dying to tell you."

Rogue gave me an odd look. "What?"

"I promised I would let her tell you." I waved him away. "Now go. Now!"

He rolled his eyes before he loped off to find his Annabelle.

I sighed again. Well at least that would keep him occupied for a while. Finding out you were going to have a pup made you want to stay in bed and celebrate.

I took pleasure in the news as well. I of course was the one to tell Annabelle she was going to be a mommy. It was the only way I could think to get Rogue out of my fur.

She would have figured it out eventually but this made it more convenient.

Thank god for small favors.

Feeling thankful that all my family was still alive I went off to find MY Mate.

------------------------------------------------

Ugh! My head! What the hell happened?

I moaned. And my pillow shifted.

My eyes flew open and I was met with the view of a very powerful chest...

I inhaled sharply and instantly recognized who that perfect chest belonged to.

Mikhail...

I sighed. Content to just lay here in his arms, until the arm draped over me squeezed me further into his hard chest.

I couldn't breathe!

On instinct I opened my mouth and gently bit down on the first thing I could find. Just so I would cause enough of a sting to let him know he was suffocating me.

I just happened to land I nice bite to a little delicate nipple.

I heard and felt the sharp intake of breath.

His arms kindly released the death grip, but only enough that I could gulp in the air I desperately needed.

"So finally you awake." A deep rumble of a voice greets my ears. I look up to meet Mikhail's dark gaze.

"How long was I out?" I ask, sounding a bit groggy to my own ears.

"Not long." He smiles wryly. "Only two days."

I gape. Two days! What the hell! Then I blinked.

I guess I shouldn't really be that surprised. I was actually quite lucky. I could have died doing what I did.

I tried to roll out of Mikhail's arms but he just held me tightly in his arms.

Fine. If he was going to have it that way.

Instead I just stretched my tight muscles in his arms.

Arching my back brought my front full flush against his body. That was when I realized we were both naked.

My nipples scraped deliciously against him. My center coming in contact with (to my surprise) his hardening member.

I shivered deliciously in his arms. Mikhail groaned.

I soon found myself on my back pinned under Mikhail's large form.

I looked up into those deep dark eyes and saw the fear of rejection in them.

He was afraid I wouldn't accept him now that I was awake?

I lifted myself up, against my protesting muscles, and placed my lips to his.

We both groaned. He quickly deepened the kiss to something more powerful and tantalizing. Lowering his body flush to mine, his awakening organ pressed against my core.

Oh god that felt good.

I shivered and wrapped my arms around his powerful shoulders.

Mikhail's mouth left mine and began trailing kisses down my neck. When he reached my taut nipples he stopped. He engulfed the left with his mouth.

I moaned low in my throat. "Mikhail." It had been a long time since I had had an experienced lover. Wait, strike that. I had never been with anyone who made me feel this... this... alive, aroused, wanted.

His mouth slowly tortured my aching nipple while his large hands found my other one.

My back arched in response.

Mikhail chuckled. "Like that do you?"

"Yes." I responded breathlessly.

After what seemed like forever but still not long enough, Mikhail worked his way down further, laving my belly button with his talented tongue.

Finally he moved lower to where he crouched between my now spread legs.

His eyes met mine and he smiled as he gently spread the folds of my sex with two long fingers.

I almost came from the sight alone.

Then he licked me. It was slow and torturous. But damn did it feel good. I actually squeaked!

He placed his mouth over my mound and chuckled. The deep vibrations radiated through my whole body.

Agonizingly he played with my sensitive flesh. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Please. Mikhail." I whimpered.

He withdrew his mouth and inserted a long tapered finger.

My whole body convulsed around the new probing sensation.

He grinned. "Please what?"

"Please."

"Hmmm?"

"Please. Make love to me."

Mikhail's grin widened as he withdrew his digit from my entrance.

Slowly he climbed up my body to where we were face to face. Suddenly I felt like Little Red Riding Hood and he was the Big Bad Wolf coming to eat me.

His mouth found mine and our tongues entwined. I could taste myself on him and vaguely wondered what we would taste like together.

------------------------------

She was beautiful, and she wanted me!

Thank the heavens. I had worried there if she would still want me.

After what Ivy had said about her possibly never being able to do magic again...

She did it to save me, she should hate me, want nothing to do with me.

Maybe she was still in shock. Maybe she would come to her senses and hate me later. But until then I was going to make love to my Mate.

My heart sang with that thought. I loved her deeply and nothing else seemed to matter but her.

I would only have to show her how much she meant to me.

So with her flavor still in my mouth I kissed her. Our tongues battled it out in pure bliss.

I lowered my hand to her core and inserted a finger into her moist flesh. She was so ready for me.

I grabbed my rigid member and positioned it at my entrance. In one smooth thrust I was inside of her.

We groaned loudly in unison.

She felt so good that I felt like I was in a dream.

I slowly pulled out and slammed back into her. Her breath caught in her throat and her green eyes dilate and sparkle with lust.

I keep us in this agonizing pace until her hips start to thrust up into mine more vigorously.

Quickening our pace I intensify our pleasure.

Sweat covers our bodies and the scent of our love making is intoxicating.

I can barely hold of my orgasm. But no. I need her to finish first. I have a reputation to uphold.

Finally her body tenses up and spasms underneath me.