Cassy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mikhail!" She comes around my shaft and my own orgasm consumes me.

I bite down on her shoulder marking her as my own.

We lay there entwined, me still inside her.

That's when I realized she knew my name...

--------------------------------

"How did you know?"

What was he talking about? "Know what?"

"My name."

Oh. I decided to tell the truth. "Well I kind of figured it out." He quirked a silver brow at me. "Well. I had already dreamed of you... so I knew what you looked like... and well... after I met Prince Ryan. Who looks almost EXACTLY like you. Except your hair is shorter and your eyes are dark. But anyways. I knew he was related to the famed 'Mikhail'." I gave him a wry grin. "And well... I just put the two and two together."

"I see. So you are not only beautiful but brilliant as well."

I blushed.

He frowned at me. "But you do not care? Do not care that I am a murderer? That I am expected to kill my uncle? And all those who get in my way?" He growled menacingly.

Sigh. He was trying to push me away? Like I was supposed to believe he was all those things? Sure. People believed that of him but I knew he could rise above it. Escape that fate. Be mine.

I cupped his cheek in my hand and he unconsciously nuzzled it.

"Mikhail. That may be what is expected of you right now but that's not who you are. You are a good man. A delicious man. You are better than that." I took a deep breath. "You are the man I love. The man I want to be with. My Mate."

His eyes seemed to mist over as he took in my words.

Though he still looked doubtful. "Are you sure? Are you sure you want me?"

I groaned. "How many different ways can I tell you. I want YOU. You are my Mate. I love you!"

He grinned then. Capturing my lips we kissed like there was no tomorrow. Like our lives depended on it. And maybe it did.

I was talking about remaking the image of a dangerous man. A reputation that he obviously hated. I could hear it in the way he spoke about what was expected of him.

A knock at the door warned the entrance of a guest.

Mikhail groaned and rolled off of me, pulling the blankets back up to cover our nude bodies.

"Yes?" He growled.

The door opened and Ivy entered carrying spare clothes.

"Ah. Good. I figured you'd both be up by now. Good to know I'm not losing my touch. Here are some extra clothes. Dinner's almost ready. Tonight we're celebrating Rogue's and Annabelle's blessing. I'm finally going to be a grandmother!"

I grinned from ear to ear. Of course I already knew that little tidbit of information but it was still nice to hear the pride in Ivy's voice.

"Congratulations."

"Thank you." She held out the clothing in her hands. "Now get dressed and come downstairs."

With that she shut the door.

--------------------------------

Dressed in our borrowed clothes we headed down the stairs.

All eyes rested on me warily or in Rogue and Victor's case, with hatred.

Josephine took my hand in hers and that gave me courage.

If I was going to change this was the time to do it.

Rogue protectively held a petite woman with long black hair and large eyes in his arms. This was obviously his Mate Annabelle.

I walked towards them, Josephine at my side.

They both stiffened and Rogue growled low in his throat.

I cleared my throat and bowed before them. They both seemed startled by that but I continued. "Congratulations on the baby. I wish you well and hope you have a long happy life together. I am sorry for all past attempts on your life. I wish I could undo the past and..." looking around at everyone "take back all the pain I've caused. But I can't. I can only try to make the future brighter for everyone." With that last comment I looked to my Mate. She smiled lovingly up at me.

I sighed. And made one last remark. "I also thought you should know that I absolutely hated my grandfather. He was an evil man who deserved exactly what he got."

"Here, here!" I twirled around to see my uncle grinning at me.

Cheers erupted all around the room.

They died instantly when Rogue stood up and approached me.

"You tried to kill me." I nodded. "You chased me down for months."

"I..."

He cut me off. "You made my life a living hell." He glared at me. "But if it hadn't been for you I never would have found my Mate. So... thank you."

He extended his hand to me.

I was shocked. All I could do was gape at him and clasp his hand in mine.

---

"That was amazing! I cant believe you just did that!"

Josephine looked up at me. She looked so happy that I leaned down and captured her lips with mine.

"I love you."

She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you too."

"Now here comes the hard part." I winced.

"What?" she looked genuinely confused.

"I have to stop my followers from attacking you all."

She laughed nervously. "I hadn't thought about that."

"Yeah."

So I found the nearest phone and called Greg.

------------------------------------------

Three hours later the ten of us waited outside of house.

Mikhail had unsuccessfully tried to keep me in the house. Along with the others. We all had his back in case this got ugly.

Shadow's appeared out of the surrounding forest. Getting closer. Forming some wolf shapes. Some human.

A tall handsome man who seemed to be leading them all approached slowly. This must be Greg.

He nodded to Mikhail and scanned the rest of us. Utter surprise tightened his features when he recognized the rest of us.

Mikhail raised his voice. "We are ending this war. This family is no longer going to be hunted. It is over."

Greg and the other men just stared at him.

"Truly?" Greg inquired.

"Yes." That one world seemed to hold the weight of the world in it.

Shouts rang out among the crowd. Cheering?

"Finally."

Mikhail's mouth fell open. "What?"

Greg grinned. "I said finally! This war was getting ridiculous and I was about to beat you over the bloody head if you didn't come to your senses. I mean seriously. What was the point! They killed your grandfather, right? Well he was a murderer and a rapist! Who cares!"

"I... I never knew you felt that way."

"Well of course I wouldn't say anything! You would have killed me just for even thinking it!"

Mikhail seemed to turn internal. "I suppose you're right."

With that Greg made a sweeping bow.

"Well now that I am currently unemployed I think I'll toddle off now and see what trouble I can get into. I hope you have a great life my lord. Congratulations on finding your mate."

And with that he turned and disappeared into the dark forest.

Mikhail turned to me and gaped. Then smiled from ear to ear.

"It's over?"

"Yes."

He scooped me up into my arms and twirled me around. Setting me down, he kissed me soundly

Ryan spoke up. "Well nephew... I'd like you to officially meet your Uncle Loki."

Loki the beach bum looking child. He couldn't be any older than 20. This boy being his uncle made me want to laugh but I guess it was technically true.

Mikhail extended his hand and Loki tentatively took it.

We were then introduced 'officially' to everyone else.

Ivy then turned to me and shook my hand. A wave of raw power surged up my arm and exploded in my head.

Mikhail was by my side before I even had a chance to hit the ground.

He growled menacingly. "What did you just do to her!"

Ivy smiled. "My wedding present to you both." She turned to me. "Go ahead. Try it."

Instinctively I knew what she meant.

Then I willed the change to come. And when I thought nothing would happen. It did.

I felt the familiar body and jumped up and down in my wolf form.

Then I changed back.

"It worked! Thank you. Thank you!"

I hugged Ivy then and turned to Mikhail.

"Care for a run?"

He grinned, then changed.

Releasing Ivy I transformed then bounded off after the white streak of fur that was my Mate.

-------------

--there. finally. it's over. thank you for reading all these over the years...

;-P