Cassy's Game Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wormwood
wormwood
10 Followers

I feverishly bobbed up and down on his meaty tool, sensing his impending orgasm and started to apply Mistress Lindsay's cock sucking tips. I pursed my lips and sucked with all my might as his jism rushed down the length of his cock and into my greedy mouth. My slurping noises seemed to reverberate off the basement walls as he let go a grunt with his load. My sucking technique made me swallow his load before I could savor the taste. I actually felt disappointment over this. Mistress Cassandra had made me into her slut and Mistress Lindsay had turned me into a cocksucking whore.

I felt the dildo being removed from my ass and was surprised when Mistress Lindsay walked around to face me with her strap on jutting into my face. It wasn't as big as it had felt. "You're not done until you clean off your lover Michelle." I felt grateful for my previous enema as her cock was clean looking except for the remnants of some lube.I opened my mouth to accept her offering and was delighted that it tasted almost sweet. My giant of a lover was busy releasing me from my bondage and when he released my hands they shot up to Mistress Lindsay's rubber cock and helped with the "cleaning". I grabbed her by the hips and tried to force more of her cock into my mouth.

"Mmmm," she purred, "Mistress Cassandra was certainly right about you Michelle." As she got into the act and started to face fuck me. "I want you to thank slave Phil for feeding you his cock." I bashfully thanked him, learning his name for the first time. "Come now Michelle, one last task for you before we present you to your Mistress."

She grabbed me by the cock and led me upstairs to the bedroom again. My limbs were free and I could have run at any time but it never occurred to me. I wanted to serve this hellishly wonderful woman and would have endured more to be in her presence. She had found another secret me and I felt indebted to her somehow. I watched reverently as she reclined on the bed, spread her legs and motioned for me to crawl between her legs and worship at her throne. She reached out for her crop as I took my position.

"I will strike you until I cum slave. Don't look so scared, if I didn't strike you we would be here all night. But you'd probably like that. Now get started."

I dove into her heavenly folds, concentrating on not licking her clit directly until I could feel her impending orgasm. She wavered and tensed, I could feel her orgasm coming though she probably didn't want it to come so soon. She was wet and flowing as I sucked on her lips and tongued her, lapping up any juices and swallowing them with relish. She struck me harder as her orgasm neared and I locked my lips around her clitoris and softly stroked it with my tongue. Her orgasm had her rocking her hips into my face as I struggled to maintain contact with her clit. I felt privileged to have given Mistress Lindsay something so personal.

She breathed heavily for a minute as she came down and then reached for a cigarette as I scrambled for a light for my new found goddess. I kneeled reverently by the side of the bed as I watched her take smooth slow puffs from her cigarette. She looked my way and I averted my eyes.

"Go take a shower and put your girlie clothes on for your Mistress. You want to look pretty for her, don't you?"

Off I went to shower and shave my face, I did want to look pretty for my Mistress and for Mistress Lindsay too. I rushed to put on my new clothes, getting into the feminine feeling of preparing myself for my lover. As I pulled up my stockings I decided that I would paint my toenails tomorrow and try to do something about the rough calluses on my feet. I would probably need to shave at least my legs tomorrow but decided to go ahead and do the rest of my body too. My makeup took a little time, I wanted to get it right.

Mistress Lindsay looked on in seeming admiration as I transformed myself into Michelle. I really started to feel the part after my breast forms were in and my shoes were buckled onto my feet. I sashayed about the bedroom, checking myself in the mirror as I decided I would need to practice my makeup skills starting tomorrow also.

"You really are very oral aren't you?" Mistress Lindsay asked me from across the room. "Have you ever done that before?"

I looked at Mistress with a feeling of love and started to explain that I enjoyed giving women head and had often brought Mistress Cassandra to many orgasms with only my mouth.

"Not that Michelle. I mean have you ever given a man head before?"

I blushed, In my previous life, before I became a slave to Mistress Cassandra I never really enjoyed head from her as she seemed so reluctant to give it and never seemed to enjoy it when she did. Before I met her I had often gone to the book stores in a neighboring town and treated myself to great blowjobs from the queers through the glory holes. I had even reciprocated one time, but the shame from the act made me vow never to do it again. I confessed this to her readily. True, she was a virtual stranger but that's the way it is with secrets. You're sometimes willing to tella stranger things that you would never tell your closest friend.

She told me that slave phil had packed her things in the car and that they were leaving. I walked with her to the front door and fell to my knees to properly kiss her feet. After placing an adoring kiss on the tip of each shoe I noticed slave Phil standing silently next to Mistress Lindsay. In my confusion I scrambled over to kiss his feet also and was stopped short by Mistress Lindsay.

"No Michelle, slaves don't kiss each other's feet. You may stand and give him a hug or offer him your cheek for a kiss."

I stood, straightening my skirt and looking demurely at the floor as I approached him. He grabbed me around the waist, surprising me so that I looked up into his face. With that he planted a deep soulful kiss on my lips, his tongue quickly parting my lips as he seemed to

pick me up with his hug so that I was forced to clutch his shoulders. My initial response was to struggle but his stroking hands and sensuous kiss calmed me to the point that I found myself reciprocating without realizing it.

Mistress Lindsay interrupted our make out session with an empirical "harumph", giving each of us a cold glance and ushering slave Phil out the door.

"Come here Michelle, we need to put your device back on."

I stood obediently as she raised my skirt, pulled down my panties and secured my cold steel shackle around my scrotum.

"You might want to fix your makeup before Mistress Cassandra returns."

With that she turned and exited, leaving me in the open doorway. I watched her get into her car before I realized that once again I was on display for the whole neighborhood to see. I quickly shut the door and ran to the bathroom to fix my makeup.

Between Mistress Lindsay's presence and slave Phil's fondling, I felt the weight of my chastity device swinging between my legs. I soon came to realize that although I had had an extremely erotic encounter I had never been allowed to cum. I quickly banished those thoughts from my mind as I realized they would only make me more horny than I already was.

After checking the clock I decided it would be best if I called in sick to work rather than risk being late again. I then changed into my nightie and slipped into bed, wondering where this game was going to take me next.

wormwood
wormwood
10 Followers
12