Cast A Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at my apartment my kitchen table was fulfilling another use than a place to eat. Well... food, anyway.

As soon as Alan and I were out the door, Ted took Ilene by the waist and led her to the table. He boosted her up to sit on the edge, hungrily kissing her neck while his hand reached under her skirt and removed her panties. With her legs braced around Ted's waist, she took his face in her hands and kissed him harder.

She quickly ripped open his shirt and caressed his chest. Their movements were fast, rough, bursting with desire. He happily took care of her blouse, making the buttons jump into the air, then started a fight with her lacy bra. She helped him, keeping her soft lips on his at all times. He slid her out of her skirt, kissing the inside of her thighs, teasing her with his tongue. A devilish look appeared on his face as he approached her pussy. With the tip of his tongue he started flicking her clit.

She let out a pleased moan and arched her back. "You are an Evil man, Ted Power!," she whispered in pleasure.

He smirked at that remark and gently took her clit between his lips, pulling and sucking. She pushed her pussy closer to his face so he slid his tongue between her lips. She roared loud and incoherent as he began to tongue her faster while undoing his pants. Her juice was dripping down his chin and hurriedly he licked up every drop.

She begged him to be within her. In one quick movement, he stood and pulled her closer to him. The hard head of his cock teased her clit slowly, torturously. Looking her in the eye, he made a languorous entry, his cock disappearing between her legs inch by inch.

"You are evil and a tease!," she squirmed.

He gave a little thrust, getting deeper into her. He loved driving her crazy and getting her to a point where she would beg him for more. Holding her by the hips, he pulled her to his body, fully entering her. He slowly moved in and out of her until she cried out for him to go faster. His pace increased as she started moaning louder, until he was going faster and harder than ever before.

"Ted.. Yes! Yes! Oh yeah!," she screamed as she came. He stood there trembling a moment, his body cuming over and over in her. Both of them were covered in sweat, slick in the reflected light of the living room. He smiled down on her and bent to kiss her tenderly.

Tavie was running full tilt boogie and towing Alan in her wake. Begging her to stop, he desperately tried to let go of her leash, but it was tangled around his wrist. I was running behind the two of them, yelling for her to stop but I was laughing too hard for her to take me seriously.

The road was downhill and she was heading straight towards the park. The humidity dissolved into mild rain, cool and refreshing. I was glad I was wearing my sneakers instead of my usual sandals.

Tavie ran straight into the park and into a copse of trees. I managed to get up some more speed and was able to be serious enough to give her the stay command loud and clear. She skidded to a halt and I plunged into the bushes to find them.

Tavie had flopped down on her belly with Alan by her side, resting his hand on his thighs. His chest heaved and his head hung down while he tried to catch his breath.

"That stupid mutt is the laziest dog I know but NOW she decides to act crazy!," I managed to say between gasps.

He lifted his head and looked at me. The poor guy was red-faced from the run and the rain plastered his hair to the side of his face. I felt like I had two very wet doggies in front of me and one was having all the trouble in the world catching his breath.

The image of Alan being pulled by Tavie popped into my head in living color. It was like a cartoon - the face he made when he was yanked after her reminded me of Coyote's face whenever he falls down a cliff. I couldn't help myself and burst out laughing.


Alan straightened up, raised his eyebrows at me and suddenly his expression changed. He became very serious. " Do you have any idea on earth what a beauty you are now?," he said in a deep voice.

At once, I stopped laughing. I tipped my face up to the sky and luxuriated in the feel of the rain on my face, cooling down my hot blush. I smiled, letting the water run down my cheeks, down my neck. Unbeknownst to me, my tank top became transparent as it was soaked. "Don't you just love water?," I said, opening my arms to welcome the purifying rain.

Alan nestled closer, looking me straight in the eyes. "Especially like this," he whispered, taking my hand. "Making you the sexiest woman." He kissed me gently and his lips were as soft as I remembered.

It felt right. So right. I returned his kiss, opening my mouth to let my tongue search his. I could taste the tequila from his mouth, the sweat and the rain on his lips. His hands stole around my waist to my back, pulling me in closer to him. I entangled mine in his hair, smoothing them behind his head, reaching for the back of his neck.

He delved beneath my shirt, warmly caressing my spine while he kissed down my neck. My face was exposed to the sky and the rain. Alan tasted the water pouring down my neck, licking me into a frenzy. I let my mind drift, projecting imaginary fingers down his back to his ass. My thoughts caressed him, with my mind I teased him. He moaned softly as he felt the tickling on his butt cheek and he pulled me even closer. I could feel his cock on my leg, hard and ready.

Still holding my waist, his other hand caressed his way to the front, going up my shirt and grabbing one breast. With his thumb he teased my sensitive nipple and forced a moan out of me. With my physical hands, I reached for his neck and let my fingers explore every angle. I let my hand drift down his side, flicking under his shirt and going back up his chest. My fingers were dancing across his pecks, feeling his heartbeat and the warmth of his skin.

He gently drew my tank top up and stepped away for a moment, admiring. I dropped my gaze and tried to cover my exposed breasts with my arms. "No, no, no," he shook his head, protesting silently. One wrist was in one of his hands, the other caressed a breast. He put my hand behind his neck and gently placed his on my cheek, forcing me to look at him.

His soft lover's gaze caught me for a moment then he kissed me again. His hand left my face, the tips of his finger going down my side to my waist and around to my back. Gently he pushed me down on the wet grass and then lay next to me. He covered my face with hot eager kisses, then my neck and on down my chest to my breasts. When he took a nipple between his lips I moaned in surprise.

My imaginary fingers continued to move over him, going around his hips to the front, feeling slowly down his belly. He froze and looked at me. "Luv, if ya don't stop that now, I'm going to cum...," he murmured with a little smile. I stopped my mental exploration and concentrated on my physical one.

He took off his shirt, folded it and lifting my head with one hand, put it underneath. His kindness went straight to my heart. The warmth of his face was right on mine, covering me, kissing my mouth. Our kisses became more heated and far hungrier. He pulled at the laces fastening my pants. They fell loose, easing the way for his hand to fondle my belly. My hips met his hand when he pulled down my pants, brushing my skin with his finger on the way.

Hurriedly I undid his belt and opened his jeans. Just as eagerly he helped me pull them down and his boxers quickly followed. He rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him with a deep groan. Now that I was superior, I sat on him, slowly taking his cock in me and arching my back the lower I went. The water pouring down on us made our skin shiny and slippery, glistening in the moonlight.

His hand went from my breast to my neck and back down again trailing between my breasts to my belly. One finger slid between my legs, rubbing my clit in a circular movement while I rode him harder and harder. I threw back my head moaning to the sky, my hands on his chest feeling his groaning from below.

We both came with loud cries. I collapsed on his chest to rest and listen to his heartbeat. We stayed like that for a moment to catch our breath and savor the other's skin. Alan petted me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Come back to Boston with me, luv," he murmured into my skin. Oh, this was a no-brainer.

"Of course," I said, gazing into his gorgeous face. The rain stopped and the morning light made his eyes sparkle. "Maybe we should get back to my place," I grinned.

We dressed, teasing each other then grabbed Tavie's leash ( who had listened to me for once and stayed!) to walk back to my place.

Insulted, I sprang to my feet and flung the money for her "services" on the cheap table. I stomped out in a hurry, more angry at myself then her.

"As if it made any sense: I never set foot in California, I'm not sure I'd be able to recognize Vicki in the street, Ilene is so not hyperactive and both of them are happily married," I mumbled to myself walking down Rue St-Catherine.

"I most certainly know who Luckey's Guinness is, I never went to either Scotland OR Asia and I'll be damned if my Granny ever knew squat about Witchcraft. And my name is not Melissa, it's Ariel! That's 70 bucks I'll never see again. Fucking gypsy!"