Cast a Sexy Spell

Story Info
Sexcraft user makes cd desire a reality.
2.4k words
4.34
40.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my beloved Jisa61...

*

I love my body. From my long red hair that drapes over my shoulders to my firm breasts to my slender arms, legs to my round ass. Most of all I love my cock. Yes, I have a cock. It swings between my legs at around 5 inches when not in use and stands proudly at eight and a half when hard. And when I'm about to cum, it surges another half inch. But as much as I love my cock, I like to use it. Mmmm, give me something tight and wet. Be it mouth, pussy or ass, I love to fill it up and then fill it with my hot cum. By the way, have I mentioned that I'm a witch? Not that Wiccan stuff, though they do have some interesting ideas and though I do enjoy riding a long pole every now and then, I do not ride a broom. My powers are of a sexual nature. I'll begin...

I had just moved to Virginia and posted some sexy pics to my profile which got me a whole lot of attention. What can I say, I like it. Some were plain. Some were sexy. One had a cock bigger than mine and he said he was a bottom. There was another from this sweet young thing in Alaska that I would just love to take under my wing and teach her the arts of my sexcraft. Then there was Jisa61. Jisa was a cross dresser who wanted to meet a transgendered for erotic chat and possibly more. Well, we got together online to do a little chatting. After several hot and sticky chat sessions, he confessed that he would do anything to become a woman but things kept going badly. You get the idea?

Well, like I said I do have power so one night the moon was full and all the signs pointed to yes in the ether. So, I cleared my schedule and gathered some supplies. I contacted Jisa and told him I would be over and he should get ready for a night he would never forget.

I reached his house and when he answered to door, I nearly came in my leather panties. He was six feet (my height) and wearing this lovely yellow and pink sundress with white nylons. He had this lovely jet black wig and his makeup was perfect. He actually blushed when he saw me. I could see through his sundress that things were getting uncomfortable. I dropped my supply bag and closed the distance with one step. Before he could say anything, I had my mouth on his and his cock in my hand. Our tongues did their dance and as I jacked him off, he sucked my tongue like he was sucking a tiny cock.

I was the one that broke our kiss, but I kept his cock in my gloved hands. I leaned down into my bag and pulled out a cockleash. I got down on my knees and slowly ran my tongue up and down the length of his shaft. He had just showered and I could still smell the lavender soap he had used to bathe himself in. I had mentioned in one of our sessions that lavender turned me on and he remembered, the sweetie. He was getting harder and that was when I locked my lips around his cock and the collar around his balls.

I than stood up and locked lips with my prey. When I disengaged, I looked him right in the eye and said, "You like the taste of your own cock, don't you?"

He said, "Yes."

I countered with, "You were jacking off in the shower when you knew I was coming over?"

His face went beet red and he answered, "Yes, RK." I love it when people get into the act. I reached down, grabbed his cock and gave it a twist. He immediately stood on his tiptoes. "Were you fucking your asspussy with your dildo again?" I knew he was and by the precum leaking from his cock, I had my answer. "Pick up my bag, bitch and take me to your room." I said with a sneer.

He immediately bent over and I got a shot of his lovely ass. I could feel my precum lubing up my rock hard cock. I had to focus to make the night I had planned out last. He stood up and led me to his room. He didn't get too far ahead due to the leash.

He had a lovely room. Not too fancy but not Spartan, either. He led me over to the end of the bed and set my bag down . I told him to remove his panties. He immediately obeyed. Then I unzipped the leather jacket and allowed my 38dd's to swing free. He actually gasped when he saw them. "Oh, you like mommy's tits? Does mommy's little girls want to suck on mommy's titties?" I grabbed one breast in my hand and ran my tongue around the nipple. This sent an electrical charge from my asshole to my cock."Mmmm. Maybe if you're a good little girl, I'll let you. Now lie down on your face and spread your legs."

He got down on all fours with the leash still between his legs. I moved around so that the line ran up between his asscheeks. I sat down and straddled his face with my long legs. He looked up at me like a man who was starving. I lifted my crotch to his face so he could get a good whiff of what he wanted. As his face was grinding between my leather clad thighs I reached back and grabbed the ring controlling the zipper. I had these pants made especially for occasions like this. One good pull and the legs split at the crotch. I looked down at him and gave a pull. I swear he squealed when he saw the pants split revealing my leather panties. He made a grab for my magic wand and that's when he remembered the leash.

I yanked his balls almost up to his asshole. His ass jumped up unto the ass in a precursor of things to come.

"Did I say you could touch my cock, you little slut?" I love going dom sometimes and this was one of them.

"Does your asspussy hurt?", I purred into his face as I tugged on the leash again.

He looked up at me and said, "I want your cock in my asspussy, RK. Please fuck me. Make me yours."

I was actually touched by this. I reached out and stroked his lovely face. I then undid the snaps on my panties freeing my cock. "Sweetie," I said as I stroked my cock in front of his open mouth, "Tonight, I'm gonna bring out the woman in you."

With that I slid my ass down and filled his mouth with my cock. God, he could suck. He knew all the tricks, my little cumslut. He would wrap his lips around my head and swirl his tongue over my slit. He took me out of his mouth and sucked my balls like a pair of lollipops. While he stroked me, I ran my fingers up and down my body and purred my approval.

My balls were starting to tighten. I didn't mind, though. I was always a multicummer and tonight was no exception. He felt me get harder and grunted in surprise as I surged that extra half inch I mentioned earlier. I grabbed the back of his head, planted my feet under his armpits and really started fucking his mouth. Oh the feeling of lips wrapped around cock! There's almost nothing better, is there? I had my balls rubbing against his chin and screamed as I came again and again. I could feel my load spilling out his lips and over my balls.

He gagged and grunted as I finished raping his mouth. I pulled out before I could get soft. Stroking my cock to keep hard, I look down at his face.

"Such a good girl, but you made a mess. Clean your plate." I said as I spread my legs giving him fill access to my ass. While he was busy, I reached down and picked up some of my cum and rubbed it across his cheeks. Mmmm, his tongue skills were above average. Normally I don't usually allow anyone access to my ass, but there are exceptions. He ran his tongue lovingly over my butthole, pressing in on the opening. My cock was still very hard so this was me letting him have some fun.

I could see his ass grinding into to mattress as he ate my ass. The leash was well lubed by his ass sweat and it slid quickly when I pulled on it. He took this as a sign it was time to stop. Such a good little slave.

I got up and stepped out of my panties and leggings. All I had left on was my boots and jacket. I know, totally S&M cliché, but I like it.

"Get back on your knees so I can see that pretty little dress of yours." He got on his hands and knees and I saw the wet stains on the bed. I got up behind him and pulled the leash up so that it was behind his head.

"You came?!" I said in mock indignation. Honestly, I would have been surprised if he hadn't. I grabbed him by the hair and pushed his face down in it. "Do you like the taste of you own cum?!" I shouted as I rubbed his face in it. I pulled him back up. There was cum all over his face and his makeup was smeared. I looked down and saw he was rock hard again. Reaching down and grabbing his cock, I pulled off that sundress leaving him naked except for his white nylons.

As I leaned in to kiss him, I started to stroke his cock. Our tongues intertwined, he moaned. My god, I could actually learn to love someone like this.

I stopped kissing him and looked into his lovely eyes. "What's your name, girlie?" I asked as I continued to jack him off.

"Vickie.", he said. There was identity in that statement, like a great truth had been revealed.

I moved behind him and slid my hands along his back down to his ass. "Well, Vickie. Do you want to be a girl?" I asked as I grabbed his cheeks and slid a finger in to find his hole.

"Mmmm, yes." he cooed. "I want to be a girl."

"Do you want round, firm breasts for everyone to look at?" I asked as I rubbed mine up and down his back.

"I want round firm breasts for the men to look at and to shoot their cum on. I want a pussy to be fucked, licked and filled with cum." He said. I had the head of my cock poised on his butthole.

This was the most important part. I bent him over and spread his cheeks wide. Such a lovely ass. I pushed the head of my cock into his ass causing him to moan with pleasure.

"Say fuck me like a girl, Vickie. Tell me to fuck your pussy and mean it."

He reached back and grabbed my cock. Looking over his shoulder, he pushed himself all the way back onto my cock. "Fuck me like a girl, RK. Fuck my pussy." Then he put his head back down and surrendered himself completely to me.

I slid off my jacket feeling the night air on my skin. My hand gripped the ass of my lovely Vickie and I began to fuck in and out of his ass.

As I fucked, I moved my hands over my canvas. I started with his hair and ran my fingers through it, lengthening it. I then moved my hand across his face causing it to smoothen. The shoulders became less firm and more rounded. Pulling her back so that she was now sitting on my cock, I moved my hands over the once firm chest. The falsies that were once a part of an illusion fell to the mattress and were replaced by warm, firm flesh. The arms lost most of their firmness as they went forward to support their new weight.

I brushed my hands down the flanks causing the flesh to go smooth and taught. My hands were back at the ass that I was now pistoning in and out of. I was close to coming so I had to focus.

While still inside, I rolled Vickie onto her back and wrapped her legs around me. This made it possible to finish her legs as well as get a better angle to fuck her. Her hips were starting to buck and I knew she was getting close to cumming again. I reached down and grabbed her cock and started to jack her off.

Soon our tempo matched and we were fucking as one. My balls were slapping her newly reformed ass and she cried out with a new voice as she was bathed in her own cum. I sealed the act by filling her ass with jet after jet of my own.

I awoke sometime later. She was standing in front of the mirror running her fingers over her body. The smell of the act still hung in the air as I sat up in the bed. She turned and walked over to me. Sitting down on the bad, she ran her hand up my thigh and caressed my cock. I sighed with pleasure as she continued to stroke me. She leaned down and took the head between her ruby lips and into her mouth.

I reached down and found her cock and stroked her as well. I disconnected the leash that was still there causing her to sigh. She caressed my balls with her hand as she sucked me into an erect state. She then straddled my cock and lowered herself onto me. It was tighter that I remember. Once she got her hips moving it wasn't long before I was filling her ass with my cum. I reached for her cock and took it into my hungry mouth and she returned the flavor.

After we cleaned up, Vickie asked me where her pussy was. Since we had just gotten out of the shower, I had her lie down on the bed and spread her long lovely legs. Taking her left hand, I placed her fingers between her anus and her scrotum. There was her pussy. I told her it was as real as she was. She asked me if I could be her first.

She says the sweetest things.