Castaway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, a car pulled into the driveway and shut off. We heard the car door shut, and within a minute, our daughter Madison was walking into the living room like it was HER house. We really didn't spoil her or anything like that, but she did sometimes have a high opinion of herself. It didn't mean we loved her any less, just that sometimes she could be hard to live with. She was showing signs of maturing out of that attitude though, so we had hope. My wife wouldn't admit it, but I think Madison got some of it from her. Caitlin had a pretty severe temper, but thankfully it only reared its ugly head when things got really bad. I think I had seen it maybe five times in the entire time we had been together.

"Hey Maddy, how were finals?" I asked. We sometimes called her Maddy, which is what she told us she preferred to be called. That happened sometime mid-sophomore year in high school.

"Ugh! Thank god those are over with. I can't believe that I have three more years like this one to go!" she exclaimed, plopping down on the love seat.

"True, but at least you can say you have one fourth of your time done, right?" my wife asked. "Besides, you're on break now, and in a few days you will have the whole house to yourself. As long as you don't throw a raging party while we are gone, you should have a good time."

"Oh yea, that's right. You guys are going off to some tropical paradise...WITHOUT ME!" she complained, with a smile to let us know she was kidding.

"Honey, you know that we've been stressed around here a LOT lately, so we really need this time away," my wife replied.

"I know, I know. I really hope you guys can really relax out there. I hate it when you guys fight."

"OK... now that that's settled, can you tell us where you want your post-finals dinner at? We HAVE to celebrate!" I asked.

"Well since you asked, I have been dying to try this one place out. I think you guys might have been there once or twice. It's called Lemaire Restaurant, over on Franklin St. The place has these huge marble columns, and looks so fancy inside, at least the pictures I saw looked nice."

"Oh, yeah I remember that place. Honey, didn't you have some kind of crab cocktail there?" I asked my wife, as she simply nodded. "Sure, we can go there."

My daughter jumped for joy, ran to her room to make some all-important phone call. I am shocked she is even calling someone, seeing as how she spends nearly 90% of her time using her fingers. She is on her phone, using text messages, Facebook, Snapchat, and probably at least two or three more that I don't care to count. Funny how times change, I mused to myself idly for a second. When I was a kid, the girls spent all their time on a phone line they just HAD to have installed in their room. I spent almost all of my time out playing with my two brothers, and one sister, in the backyard. Even as we all got into middle school, we still hung out. High school changed most of that, but in a way it has to. I just wondered how much today's technology would have changed my childhood....

Anyhow, as she got ready, my wife got up and sat in my lap. "You know what eating seafood does to me..." she said in a sultry voice. It was a statement, not a question.

"MMMhhhmmmm, why'd you think I mentioned the crab cocktail?" I asked in a playful tone.

As she got up, I gave her a slap on the ass. Did I mention already that I really liked her ass, and liked to slap it whenever I could? She jumped a little, turned around and grabbed the back of my head, to give me one of the hottest lip-lock kisses I'd had in a long time. Someone was wound up, and I would definitely be reaping the rewards tonight!

I was imagining the things that we would do later, when the doorbell rang. I wondered who that could be. I got up, and walked to the door. As I looked through the peep-hole, I heard my partner and friend yell out, "Let me in, it's me you asshole!" I opened the door, and in walked Cyrus.

How do I begin to describe Cyrus? Well, for starters he is an asshole, and it's one of the things about him that has helped our business be so successful. When it came to contracts and customers, he was tough as nails, and worked for every dollar we earned. He and I started a company together, around ten years ago. That was back when we both worked for the same government agency, FEMA, flying supplies around to different parts of the country when needed. We realized that there was a need for smaller scale logistics, that didn't make sense for the government to run by itself. We started our own business, and contracted to take on the smaller, but more frequent, flights of supplies to all over. The government had gotten a huge black eye for the way it handled the fallout from Hurricane Katrina, back in 2005, so there were reviews done on all sorts of things. Handling logistics for the relief supplies was one of the areas that we decided we could monopolize on. We called ourselves, "Rapid Relief Logistics, LLC".

Anyhow, Cyrus was one of my better friends, and as I said, my business partner. He was a dedicated bachelor, who loved to date, but was, as he put it, 'not marriage material'. I had to agree, he wasn't cut out for married or family life. He was too in love with himself to share his heart with anyone else. Caitlin and I had double-dated with him a few times, when he needed a wingman. I never wanted to go alone with him, so it was my wife's idea that we double-date. In the end, it worked out pretty well.

"Hey James, thanks for letting me in. We need to talk for a minute, so I figured I would just stop by instead of call."

"Damn, what are YOU doing out here tonight?" I asked.

He looked like he had stopped at the bar first, before coming over. His shirt was un-tucked, and his breath smelled like a distillery already. I decided to get a drink, and offered him one too.

"Hey jackass, you want a drink?" I asked with a snort.

"Sure, got any Scotch?"

"Oh, hey Cyrus. I was wondering who was at the door. Yeah, we have a Single Malt, it's up in the cupboard," she said to me, pointing at it.

"I know where it is...sheesh," I said to her, slapping her on the ass again. She just grinned and walked back down the hall towards the bedroom. I went to get the scotch and two tumblers down from the cabinet, and poured us each two fingers worth. I knew he liked it on the rocks, but I preferred it neat. I got two cubes of ice for his out of the freezer, and reluctantly added them to one of the glasses. To me, once they melted, it just ruined the flavor of the Scotch.

I took the glasses in to the dining room, where he had sat down at the table. "Here you go," and handed it to him. I sat across from him, and asked, "Ok Cyrus, what was so important that you had to come over instead of call or text me?"

"James, I think we have a problem with one of our contracts. We need to meet with some Senior Director named Christopher Hood, about the deliveries on the last contract, as well as a possible new contract for that relief effort getting underway down in Mississippi and Missouri."

I was a bit shocked. We usually never had problems with our contracts, although the possibility of the new one wasn't as much of a shock. There had been record flooding in the south again, and the Mississippi river floods had caused a lot of problems for people over the last twenty-four hours.

"Well, that's unusual, isn't it? When is the meeting with that guy? You know I am leaving for the Cayman's on Sunday, for our first real vacation in years, right?" I asked him all these in succession.

"Yeah, I didn't forget about your vacation. You deserve it, man. The meeting is tomorrow at four pm. At first they wanted to meet at their offices, but I convinced them to meet us at ours. I hate making you do some work right before you leave, but with the two of us together, I just know we can knock it out of the park."

Cyrus always had a way with words. He was both a great motivational speaker, and sometimes a bit over-the-top with his use of clichés. I really wasn't that pleased with having to go, but he had a point. We were a dynamic duo, and had done some pretty incredible business together.

"Ok man, count me in. Let's just make sure we get it done quickly, so I can get finished packing for my trip."

"You got it man. Say goodnight to Caitlin for me, after I'm gone of course," winking as he said 'goodnight'. With that, he left my house, shutting the door behind himself.

I went to the bedroom to join my wife, and get ready for dinner. After looking through the closet for something to wear, I did what all brave and fearless men do, I asked my wife. She just laughed, knowing me all too well, and pointed out some nice grey slacks and a light blue button-up. I put on the items she picked out, and splashed on a bit of cologne. It was her favorite kind, Calvin Klein Obsession.

Caitlin was just finishing the shimmy into her tight fitting dress, that showed off all her wonderful assets. I still have no idea how women fit into those, but appreciate them all the same. "Zip me up hon?" she asked.

Of course, I obliged. I stood behind her, and zipped up her dress to the top. Once there, I leaned down and gave her a very gentle kiss on the nape of her neck. When I retreated, I blew lightly on the spot I had just made contact with, knowing that would really get her going. She shivered a bit, then turned around and mashed her breasts into my chest, pulling herself to me tightly. I had a feeling this would be a great night.

We kissed, and then she pushed me away so she could finish getting ready. I walked out into the hallway and past my daughter's door. I knocked, asking if she was ready yet.

"Almost dad, one more minute OK?" she replied.

"No problem honey. Take your time." I was pretty sure it would be longer than one minute, but really didn't mind.

I walked towards the living room, and turned on the TV. I figured that I might as well check out the weather report for the weekend while I waited for my girls to finish getting ready. It took an additional twenty minutes, before my daughter emerged from her room. She was beautiful, wearing a light peach dress and some modest one inch heels. Her hair and makeup were also done up, tastefully but it made her look even more like her mother. I was very proud of the woman she was becoming.

Another ten minutes passed, and my lovely wife came out of our room and sauntered down the hallway. I was blown away. She looked as stunning as ever, with the dress I had helped her zip up and some high three inch heels on. She had curled her hair a bit more than normal, and had it draped over her right shoulder. My wife wasn't normally big on makeup, but she had done herself up really nice tonight, wearing some red lipstick and some color around her eyes. As she got close to us in the living room, I could also smell the perfume she was wearing. It was one of my all-time favorites, called Sunflower by Elizabeth Arden. Anytime she sprayed some of that on, she knew that I would be her slave for the night.

"Wow mom! You look HOT!" my daughter exclaimed, and she was not wrong.

"She's right, honey you look stunning." I added, with a wink. "Well, are my ladies ready for a great night on the town?"

"Yeah dad, let's go have some great food."

We all got into Caitlin's Escalade, because my little VW Jetta would have been a bit uncomfortable for this evening. The drive into town and to the restaurant was pleasant, as Madison told us about her plans for the summer. It sounded like she was going to have a lot of fun, and would be on the go a lot.

After getting there, I was in awe of the place, again. To say that this place was impressive would be an understatement. I have been to several pretty classy places, but this place was almost to the level of being ridiculous. The entire place looks like the inside of a Greek palace, with huge marble columns, and ornate counters and tables. The bar was immense, looking like one of the fanciest rooms plucked off the Titanic. The place radiated old style, old money, and old tradition. This would do perfectly for tonight.

We were seated after waiting a few minutes, and before we knew it, the waiter showed up and introduced himself as Marcus. He took our drink order, and walked away.

"So mom, did you tell dad yet?" my daughter asked, looking at Caitlin.

"No honey, I haven't had a chance yet." After answering her, she looked over at me. To be truly honest, I was a little worried, as it sounded like the girls had kept some kind of secret from me. The last time they kept a secret from me, I ended up having to explain to some cops that I was really NOT an international terrorist. THAT is a story for another time. I might tell that one though, as it would be fun to read about. Man those ladies knew how to cook my goose.

"Well dad, I had talked to mom about this a few days ago, but wanted you to know as well. I met someone, and have been on a few dates so far. She invited me to go with her to Virginia Beach, to a weekend festival out on the beach." She had a very apprehensive look about her when she finished.

I was worried now. I had been to a few 'beach parties' when I was younger, and knew that they were both a TON of fun, and a great excuse to get laid...a LOT! My brain had been processing slowly, but eventually seemed to catch up. My little girl was not a little girl anymore. Anyone who is a father knows that when their daughters get to the age where they are no longer a little girl, it's time to invest in Remington, or Winchester, Glock, or anything that has a caliber higher than .22. Dad's around the globe need SOMETHING to attempt the protection of their women. Ugh.

"Well that sounds like fun," I answered, wanting to say something a little less approving though. "What is his...wait, did you say SHE?" Man I was getting really slow in my old age, to the point that I had missed that little comment. I guess I was a little too into the idea of shooting some young man, to realize she was telling me that she was a lesbian. She had an expectant look on her face too, nervously waiting for me to respond.

I didn't make her wait too long. "Madison, you could have come to me with this before. I am a bit shocked, but still love you with all my heart. You really didn't need to keep it from me, or be worried about what I might think."

She visibly relaxed, and slouched a bit in her chair. "God it is so good to hear you say that, dad. I was so worried that you wouldn't approve."

"Honey, your mother and I will stand by you no matter what happens in your life, especially in your love life. Now, what is this woman's name, and when do we get the pleasure of meeting her?"

"Her name is Tara, and we met at school. As for when you can meet her, she will pick me up for the trip to the beach, so you can meet her then. The trip is next weekend, so she will be by on Friday to pick me up. You guys get back on Thursday, right?"

"Yes honey, we get in late on Thursday night," my wife answered.

Our waiter came back with the drinks, took our food order and left us alone again. Of course my wife ordered the 'Benne seed crusted tuna', not that I had a clue what Benne seed was, and I ordered the duck breast. My daughter decided on the fresh farm egg fettuccini. We chatted about her girlfriend for a few more minutes, and then our food came. Over dinner, we had a light-hearted conversation about a few of the new movies that were out, all committing that we would go together to watch one of them, after we all got back from our respective vacations.

Afterwards, my wife and I had a dessert wine, while my daughter enjoyed the cheesecake. I was absolutely stuffed, and felt like a king. I could not have been happier, and felt the need to remind my family of my feelings.

"I really love you both. This has been such a great night, simply too wonderful for words. Thank you for being the best family ever. I love you guys!"

"Aw, we love you too, dad!"

"More than you could possibly know," added Caitlin. As we got up to leave, she whispered in my ear, "And I will show you how much later on tonight." She was grinning like a Cheshire cat, and I was all too happy to hear it.

We drove back quietly, chatting briefly about the vacations coming up, and the logistics of everyone getting to their destinations. On Sunday, we would fly out in the morning, and hopefully be there sometime between lunch and dinner. After spending four amazing days and nights together, we would return on Thursday, getting into Richmond around 7pm. I could not wait!

My wife and I said goodnight to our daughter, and retired to our bedroom suite. She locked the door, which was a pleasant sign that I was in for a long night yet. She dimmed the lights, and bowed her head just slightly, giving me a smoldering look. Caitlin slowly sauntered over to where I was standing, next to the bed, and wrapped her arms around behind my neck.

"I have waited all night for this," and with that she moved in to press her lips against mine. I lost all sense of time, but did feel her release my neck so she could start unbuttoning my shirt. Once it was completely opened to her, she ran her hands up the sides of my abs, giving me a tingling sensation. At the top, she rubbed both palms on my nipples, ending it by pinching both at the same time between her thumbs and index fingers. I squealed, sort of. Definitely wasn't expecting that.

She was on the attack, and pushed me down onto the bed roughly. I fell on my back, pushing up on my elbows to look at this seductive sex goddess towering over me. She reached behind her, and unzipped her dress, shrugging it off her shoulders. Once free, it slid down her slim body, where she pushed it over her gorgeous hips. After clearing the last hurdle, it fell to the floor quickly. She stood before me in just her white lace panties, and the pumps she had been wearing.

I know most guys say that seeing a woman in nothing but heels is sexy, but unless you've seen it in person, you have no idea what you are missing. Porn just doesn't do it justice.

Caitlin looked at me, flipped her hair over her left shoulder, and asked, "Are you ready for me, Big Boy?"

I decided to play along, "Come find out, you little minx!"

My sexy wife jumped up onto the bed, and had her knees positioned on the outside of my thighs, before I could say another word. Her pussy was so wet, the panties were soaked through onto my legs. I hadn't seen her this excited in a long time, and planned on taking full advantage of the situation!

While straddling me, she leaned down over me and pushed her lips onto mine. Her mouth opened, tongue searching for its mate. I opened my mouth to give her the access she wanted, needed. She was slowly rotating her hips on top of me, making my already hard cock press against her covered mound. The contact was amazing, and I wasn't even inside her yet. She pulled away from my mouth, and lowered her head even more, to the side of my head, and lightly nibbled on my ear lobe. She knew this drove me crazy, as my ears were hyper-sensitive.

Her hips kept their rotation going for another minute, and then she lifted them up off my legs. I had my fingers tugging on the strings of her panties, and when she lifted her hips, they slid down her legs a bit. She rolled her hips to lie on her side next to me, so that she could reach down and push them all the way off. After she got hers off, she immediately unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I lifted my hips, and in one motion she pulled both the pants and my boxers down to my ankles. That was the last thing she did slowly to me.

She rolled back over on top of me, and worked her hips again as she had before. Caitlin rolled her mound over my hard-on, transferring a fair amount of her moisture onto me. Her hips rocked faster, and in one smooth movement, she rocked her hips up high enough to get the head of my cock lined up with her pussy. When she rocked back down, it slid completely inside her warm, velvety embrace. She moaned a deep, sultry sound, which combined with the luxurious contact, I almost came right then.