Castaway Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaz479
jaz479
101 Followers

"You can get in now, I mean it's big enough for the both of us and were both adults. It's like a sauna." She said, keeping her voice light.

He turned around and swallowed at the sight of her, her hair slicked back and the steam rolling off her toffee colored skin. She leaned against the edge of the pool, her body fully submerged under the water.

"Turn around," his voice came out raspy and she complied turning to look at the wall as he dropped his clothes and slid in.

They face each other, Jasmine with one arm crossing her chest and the other holding on the ledge. They both kicked their feet to stay afloat in the deep water. Finally relaxed, Ali closed his eyes, lulled by the lapping motions of the water. He opened his eyes suddenly as water splashed on his face water.

"Sorry, I was just trying to swim down again," Jasmine sheepishly apologized.

"What's down there?" He asked.

"I don't know, but it's like a tunnel and it gets hotter the farther down we go,"

Ali tried to swim down as far as possible, yet came back up for air soon after.

"Yea it's hot as hell down there, but I think I could try. They taught us how to hold our breath for long periods of time in military training," Ali said as he leaned against the edge of the pool.

"Really, why did you join the army?"

"I was young, and didn't want to go to college. My dad didn't want me lazing around the house so I just went and joined," Ali said shrugging his shoulders. "Why did you want to be a doctor?"

"I came from poverty and for me staying in it was not an option. I went to college, made good grades, and fell in love with science. I didn't want to go to graduate school so I decided to go into medicine and have loved it ever since."

They sat in silence until Ali began to climb out of the pool.

"Hey no peeking," he said.

Jasmine laughed and climbed out after him when he turned his back. She turned away and began to fix her clothes. Ali turned around to say something, and his mouth went dry at the sight of her naked back, and watched a drop of water slid down from her wet curly hair to her butt, where it slowly dripped off.

Jasmine turned around once her clothes were on and stopped when see seen Ali standing there, looking at her with naked lust. She looked down and tried to walk past him, but he stopped her by stepping in front of her.

"I don't understand what you want from me,"

"I don't know either, but I do want you Jasmine,"

She looked at him in his eyes searching for something, then walked past him to go back to their fire in the front of the cave. Ali followed minutes later and they both laid down and went to sleep.

**********

Jasmine was roughly shaken awake and she opened her eyes to see a panicked Ali packing up his stuff.

"What's going on?"

"Bianca didn't come back last night."

jaz479
jaz479
101 Followers
12