Castaways Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

That afternoon they both took baths in the ocean. Em's hair shone brilliantly in the sun after she washed it with shampoo and used some conditioner. John shaved for the first time in days. Em shaved too. They brushed their teeth and combed their hair. John brushed Em's. He enjoyed doing it to her lovely long blonde hair.

As soon as they remembered they ran with every empty bottle to the rock with the basin type top. It was filled to overflowing with water. No birds seemed to have been there yet, probably driven off by the storm. They filled every empty bottle and can they had. Even the turtle shell and still there was more water but they had nothing left to store it in. By morning the birds would have fouled the water if they didn't cover it. John and Em worked all afternoon on a bamboo cage to put over top of the basin, and anchored it with tied on stones. A small bird could get through but they hadn't seen any of those around.

When they walked back hand in hand along the beach, they found an old wooden crate. It had apparently washed up from the storm along with more driftwood and other debris. John carried it as they walked back. The storm had knocked a multitude of new palm fronds from the trees and more coconuts too. The drug runners' lean-to was badly beaten up. The wing was still in place but the sides were blown down.

That afternoon they fished, crabbed, and cooked roots. They made a nice fish stew and used shells for spoons to eat it. They each had a Pepsi to celebrate their good fortune in finding the items in the planes.

At night when they curled up together, John could smell perfume on Em. It made his cock stir. She had on a fairly sheer nightgown when they went to bed. He had on one of his t-shirts and boxers. They started out just hugging but that soon turned to kissing, and from there escalated. They were both somewhat tired from the full day and all the work. Instead of a long love making session, they chose to just fuck once John's cock was hard.

John worked his cock slowly into Em making her coo with the wonderful feelings of being stuffed full of dick. He slowly fucked her, bringing them both along in an ever increasing tempo. By the time John was fucking her for all he was worth, they were both ready to climax together. John timed it perfectly and just as Em's orgasm burst upon her like a shockwave, John felt his tightened balls release their pent up seed.

He had a condom on and he fired repeatedly into the latex barrier. Em could feel his pulsing cock as it discharged his sperm into the condom in her quaking pussy. They bucked together until both were spent. They lay like that till his cock threatened to slip from her. He pulled out and threw the rubber into the sand. They curled back up in each other's arms. Sleep came to them quickly. A peaceful contended sleep.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers