Castaways Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers

"Oh, god, John! You going to be okay?" Em worried, following him to shore.

He didn't answer but sat down on the beach, out of the water, and examined the back of his leg. Protruding from the skin at his calf was evidence of a barb. He grabbed it but it won't let go and he was afraid of breaking it off inside.

"Em, we need to get this out right away," John exclaimed.

"Oh, no, John! How we going to do that?"

"Follow me," John said, limping back towards camp. The pain started to get to him and Em helped support him as they neared the camp.

"You're going to have to get this barb out," John stated.

"Me?" Em exclaimed. "Can't you do it?"

"No, it's hard for me to work on the back of my leg. You're going to have to do it."

"Oh, shit! I'm not sure I can. What do I do?" Em lamented as John sat close to the fire.

Em squatted beside him as he pulled the pocketknife from his shorts he'd left by the fire to dry. He held it into the remaining flames from their dinner fire, which they usually kept going until retiring. Convinced he had sufficiently sterilized it, he handed it to Em.

"Oh, gosh, John! You really think I can do this? I'm going to hurt you," Em worried.

"Em, we've no choice. That barb is probably venomous and we need to get it out right away," John said through gritted teeth. The pain on his face evident.

John rolled onto his stomach, on the mat of palm fronds Em had made weeks ago. His leg was close to the fire so she could see. Em could see the small barb protruding from the calf muscle of his leg. Fortunately, hitting the muscle might have kept it from going too deep into his leg.

"Use the knife to enlarge the wound and wiggle the barb till you get it free," John explained in obvious pain, his speech even a little slurred. "Try to get all of it or we're in real trouble."

"Oh, shit, John. I don't know ... "

"Do it, Em!"

"I'm going to hurt you?"

"It's somewhat numb. Do it!"

Em grabbed the end of the small barb and wiggled it a little. It was stuck fast and she had no idea how deep it was. She nervously positioned the knife alongside the barb. She found it hard to bring herself to cutting into his skin.

"Do it, Em!" John moaned. "Go deeper too."

Em resigned herself to her task, and pushed the knife deeper. John moaned a little more but not too badly. The venom was dulling the nerves around the wound. Em cut down, enlarging the bottom of the cut. She could feel nervous sweat forming on her forehead as she did the same on the top of the wound. She wiggled the barb more and it seemed to be loosening. She pushed the knife to each side of the barb and went deeper.

"John, it's not coming loose completely," Em said.

John didn't answer. "Oh, shit," Em exclaimed.

Em pressed the point of the blade against the barb deep inside the wound and wiggled. The barb loosened more. She pressed the blade more and pulled lightly on the barb. She nearly screamed with joy when the barb came out. Em examined it; the point looked intact. She thought she had gotten all of it. 'Oh, my, I think I got it,' Em yelled to herself.

"John, I did it!" Em called.

He still didn't answer. Em looked at the bloody wound in his leg. She rushed into the hut and returned with the medical kit. Em ripped open some gauge pads and used the knife to push them into the wound. She hoped to soak up any venom in the wound. She threw those aside and applied antiseptic cream from a tube in the kit to more bandages. She put those bandages over the wound and secured them in place with white medical tape from the kit. Satisfied she did all she knew how to or could, she packed up the medical kit and tried to roll John over. It took a lot of her strength but she rolled him over. He was passed out cold. 'John, don't you leave me,' Em cried to herself.

Em lay down beside him after covering him with coats. They slept together on the mat all night. Em only dozed occasionally. She woke often to check his breathing and stoke the fire to see how he looked. Each time she remained awake awhile, watching over him, until exhaustion took her again. Just as dawn broke, she fell asleep once more after sitting up with him for the last two hours.

Em woke with a start, as the morning sun bathed her nude body. The coats she had used to cover them both, were off to one side. She bolted upright to look at John. He was sitting up beside her. He'd been watching the beauty sleep.

"John," Em screamed.

"You look beautiful when you sleep," John claimed with a weak smile.

"Oh, you! You scared the shit out of me," Em exclaimed. "I would have died if you'd left me!"

"Never," John managed to say.

Em got to her knees and sidled over to him. She kissed him with such passion he could hardly breathe. His hands held her bare sides as they kissed lovingly.

John couldn't walk without pain that first day, so they lay in bed most of the day. Em used some of the smoked fish, bananas, and the remaining peanuts to feed them. As night fell, they were still laying together, both still nude. The swimsuits were still on the beach where they left them the night before as they made love.

John had gained strength as the day went on and he was feeling much better after they ate dinner and rested. Em leaned over him on her elbows and they kissed tenderly and lovingly. She was leaning halfway on top of his chest, pressing her soft breasts against him as they hugged and kissed. Their tongues fought to outdo each other, as their lips mashed together in ardent kisses.

Em had been looking at him and not down his body. She was excited and shocked to find his cock stiff and ready for action when he happened to glance down. She had thought it might take him days to recover enough for normal lovemaking.

"My god! You're ready for action so soon after nearly being poisoned to death?" Em jokingly queried.

"Kissing you is all the stimulus I need to recuperate," John mused.

Em's hand stole down his body to encircle the rock hard dick, jutting straight up, "Can he actually handle action so soon?"

"Only one way to find out," John mentioned.

"I suppose that's true," Em agreed. "But I think we'll take it slow for now."

"What do you have in mind?" John asked, but watched her shift down to between his legs.

"You just lie there and let me do all the work for now," Em commanded. "Let Nurse Meredith make you comfortable."

"Ahh ... Nurse Meredith. Good with a knife and good with other things too," John chided.

"You'll see what other things, bad boy," Em claimed.

"I can hardly wait," John replied kiddingly.

"You won't have to for long," Em responded with a mischievous smile.

Her hand had maintained its fondling of his cock making it even harder than before. She could see pre-cum beginning to form at the slit as her other hand joined the first, only this one cupped his balls. She stared at his cock for a few moments, never tiring of watching it pulse and throb in response to her hands. The head of his cock bulged now like an over ripe mushroom. Pre-cum filled the slit at the tip of his head and began to run down one side to meet her stroking hand. It helped lubricate the movement of her hand on the shaft.

John was up on his elbows watching her play with his cock. He loved the way she handled him with such tenderness and love. He especially liked it when her tongue flicked out and licked across the tip. Then it snaked all around the head, getting it wet with her saliva and his leaking pre-cum. Her tongue teased around the corona ridge which made him moan with the exquisite delicious touches.

"Oh, god, Nurse Meredith. You know just how to make your patients comfortable," John kidded.

Em smiled and then licked down the side, nibbling his cock like an ear of corn. When she arrived at his balls, she used her hand to hold them up to her mouth for attention. John groaned at all the wonderful sensations her mouth, tongue, and hands were inflicting upon his cock. He lay back down all the way. He couldn't see anymore but his senses and nerve endings told him all he needed to know.

Em moved back up to the head of his cock and took it into her mouth. John groaned at the exquisite pleasure he felt as her warm wet mouth sucked incredibly on his cockhead. She teased and sucked just the head for a while, swirling her tongue constantly over the super sensitive tissue and making him grunt with desire and need. Eventually, she started a steady bob on his cock taking about half of it into her mouth. After a few moments of that, she pushed down until his cockhead slipped past her tonsils and into her throat. Her throat muscles milked his cock like a practiced hand. John growled with delight.

After treating him to a long slow tantalizing blowjob, Em sat up for a second, "Where would the patient like to leave his specimen?" Em asked, still in her nurse's role.

"Your mouth is magnificent," John said, but mused, "I think the patient can handle Nurse Meredith's pussy treatment."

"Oh, he can?" Em replied. "I was hoping he could."

Em smiled at John as she moved up his body and positioned his cockhead at her entrance. She liked riding his cock as it gave her control and she could move in ways that gave her added stimulation. Em sank down on his cock, her pussy wet and ready. His cock sank deep inside her easily, even though it felt as tight as a racing glove.

"Mmmm," Em moaned. "God, I never tire of you inside me."

"You feel wonderful," John agreed.

"Relax, mister, and let Nurse Meredith bring you off slowly," Em instructed.

"Okay," was all John could muster over the delicious licks of pleasure to his cock.

Em rode John's cock slowly and patiently. She moved to give herself maximum stimulation and drove herself to two wonderful orgasms while holding him just short of so much sensation that he would cum too. She worked harder on the third, grinding her cunt down on his cock like she was trying to mash it into sausage. The effect drove them both wild, but Em a little bit more so. She came to a quaking orgasm just before he did. She stopped moving and let the waves of magnificent bliss drift over her like the exquisite billowy flakes of an intense winter snowstorm.

Em was awakened from her bliss by the grunting of John beneath her. He had not cum but her cunt muscles continued to milk his cock driving him crazy.

"Sorry, babe," Em responded, climbing off his cock and moving lower.

"I guess I got carried away on your big dick," Em added. "I'll take care of you now."

Em engulfed his cock in her mouth, tasting both their juices, but mostly hers. She attacked him, not want to make him wait any longer for release. She sucked him like a vampire and her hands pressed his testicles and his dick at the base. John groaned aloud and pushed up off the mat. Em throated his cock and her left hand tenderly squeezed his nut sack, helping push the seed from his balls. Where her mouth wasn't, her right hand was. She used a twisting motion with her hand, as her mouth and tongue tortured his hyper-sensitive tissue.

"Oh, god, Em!" John bellowed. "I'm going to ... cum... "

Em didn't need any warning as she could feel his tight nuts getting ready to let loose their reward. His cock also throbbed and expanded in her mouth. Seconds later wads of sperm filled her mouth, causing her to swallow once to make room for more. She sucked him and continued to milk the cum from his balls until he couldn't give her anymore. John groaned loudly and lay still. Em finished swallowing and sat up. She was tired now too.

"Wow," John managed to say after a while.

"Glad you liked it," Em stated with a weak, tired giggle.

Em curled up next to him in his arms. They pulled the scattered coats over them and slept on the palm frond mat. Both slept deeply.

The next day was like so many others. They got up after the sun was already quite high in the sky. Em retrieved their suits from the beach while John restoked the fire and made brunch. 'What I would do for some eggs and bacon instead of fish or gull for breakfast,' John pondered. Em returned with his suit. She already had her bikini on. John couldn't decide if he liked her nude or dressed in her skimpy bikini best. Either way she was exotic and turned him on.

After they ate, John went hunting for gulls again. They hadn't eaten bird in a while and they both longed for different tastes to their food. He felt nearly back to normal from the ray sting. Em had redressed the wound for him and it looked to be healing nicely. Ocean water did wonders for the healing process.

John set up his trap. He hoped to catch several gulls and smoke a couple for other days. He worked at it until late afternoon. He got three gulls which was great. As he had waited between catches, he had noticed other, similar birds, possibly terns, and close cousins of gulls, flying overhead and landing nearby once in a while. They were beautiful birds to watch soar in the air and accomplished hunters of small fish. They didn't seem to be scavengers though like gulls and rarely came anywhere near his trap. He did see several drop into the trees and land on rocks occasionally.

As he was cleaning the last of his three gulls, he spotted Em coming down the beach with a bunch of bananas and some roots. It immediately struck him as curious how she got by him without him seeing her. If she hadn't come this way, then she had obviously walked the whole way around the island to where the banana trees were and then around this side to where the roots plants were. It was possible she fought her way up the spine of the island but not likely. It was tough going in spots with the more difficult terrain.

John sat back and watched the beauty approach. Even with bananas in one hand and roots in the other, she was still like a model or goddess walking up the beach in her tiny white bikini. Her now bronzed body would have been perfect for a Coppertone or Hawaiian Tropic commercial. Her long blonde hair blew tantalizingly in the trade winds as she walked.

"Hey, John," Em said as she neared.

"You're a vision to this poor castaway," John claimed.

"Thanks," Em replied. "Any woman stranded on an island would be glad to see a man like you, bronzed, fit, handsome, and with food," Em elaborated with a wonderful smile.

"Did you walk around the island?" John asked.

"Yeah ... I was looking for shells," Em said hesitantly.

It wasn't uncommon for her to do that, but the way she said it had John wondering if there was something more. He couldn't see where she had any shells, which was unusual if she had walked the entire island.

"Didn't find any?" John observed.

"Na," Em said. "No good ones."

"Got some bananas and roots though, I see," John added. "How did you get the bananas?"

"You're not the only one that can climb," Em said and a smile tweaked the corners of her mouth.

They carried their booty back to camp. They cooked and ate one of the birds along with some roots and bananas. John got the smoker going after dinner and put the two birds inside. He would leave them there to smoke overnight. When he was done he turned looking for Em. She wasn't in the camp so he walked down to the beach. He spotted her sitting, watching the waves as the sun set in the west.

"Hey, whatcha' thinking?" John asked, sitting down beside her.

"Oh, just thinking," Em said.

"About what?"

"John ... how would you feel ... I mean would you want to ... "

"What?" John asked impatiently.

"What if I get pregnant?" Em blurted out.

"What ... you mean you're ... "

"No ... I don't know. I mean I'm just asking," Em offered.

"Well ... I don't know ... I mean it's tough enough for us to survive on this island, let alone raising a child," John added.

"Then you don't want to?" Em questioned.

"I didn't say that. I'm just saying that ... it's tough for us. Do you think we can even raise a child properly here?" John asked, his face a strained contortion of emotions.

"Then you wouldn't want me having your baby?" Em queried.

"Oh, god, Em! You're hitting me with this out of the blue. We haven't discussed this at all," John pleaded.

"What're you saying? You don't want to have a baby with me?" Em inquired.

"No ... I mean ... I don't know. I'm just not prepared for ..."

"You don't want to have a baby with me!" Em exclaimed, getting very emotional now.

"Em, I'm just saying that we should think about this ..."

"What's there to think about? You either want me to have your baby or you don't! Simple as that, John!" Em shouted, she stood up and walked down to the water's edge.

"Em," John got up and followed her. "Don't rush me into this, please."

"John, I'm not rushing you into anything. I'm just asking you a question," Em explained.

"But are you ... you know ... pregnant now?" John asked.

"What if I am ... What if I was?" Em exclaimed, turning to face him and she had tears on her cheeks now.

John thought carefully. Things had been so great between them after they resolved the 'after potential rescue' plans. He did love her. 'God, I love her with all my heart,' John realized. 'Don't blow it with a wrong statement here, you idiot!' John stared at her impassioned face. She looked at him, even beautiful now with tears in her eyes. His brain raced through his thoughts like a super computer. He tried to analyze every contingency. What if something went wrong with the birth? He couldn't stand to lose her. Could they raise a child on this island? They had no diapers, baby food, clothes, or any of the myriad of other things they would need. But most of those they could get by without, he believed.

"Well?" Em questioned impatiently.

"God, me a father again? I never planned on this," John confessed. 'I'm too old to be starting over.' John continued to process the data like research for one of his books. One thing he kept coming back to though was that he loved her and had grown comfortable with the idea of living with her when they got back home. Hopefully forever!

"I'd be happy," John finally said.

"You would?" Em's face brightened noticeably as she asked.

"Yes," John restated.

"Oh, John," Em said and kissed him and hugged him tighter than he ever remembered.

John kissed her back and they hugged for a long time. He wanted to ask but he held his tongue waiting for the right moment or when she would tell him.

Finally, they parted and looked into each other's eyes in the moonlight with the gentle crashing surf as a background. The warm trade winds whipped their bodies with a pleasant breeze and the air smelled particularly delightful this night this close to the water's edge.

Em looked into his eyes and said, "I'm late."

"What do you mean," John said but tried to sound optimistic.

"I was just over my period the day we landed on Barbados," Em said. "But that was over a month ago now. I have never been very regular and with all the trauma of the plane crash, losing my mother, those drug runner guys, and us surviving on this island, to say nothing of an usual diet and losing weight, I'm still a few days late."

"Does that mean you're pregnant?" John asked, again trying to sound upbeat.

"I don't know," Em said.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers
12