Castaways: Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hemo101
hemo101
60 Followers

Without waiting for Luisa's reply, Helen moved over to the center of the warehouse. Once there, she kicked off her shoes and started unbuttoning her trench coat, signaling at the same time for Luisa to be brought to her. Luisa's chains were immediately unlocked and she was brought to the center of the warehouse by two of the hooded men. By the time Luisa got there, Helen was finished unbuttoning her trench coat and had already shrugged it off her shoulders, revealing to the world she had absolutely nothing on underneath.

Luisa just gasped at the remarkable transformation of Helen's body. Her body was no longer soft and cuddly, but rather hard, and rippled now, thanks to her year and a half of cat fighting and having to live a primitive existence as well. Helen was happy to note that her John's penis immediately came to life as soon as he spotted his first wife's naked body, and was still staring at her intently, with an ever hardening and twitching cock.

At first, Luisa was in awe of Helen's new physic. But remembering how she devastated and utterly humiliated the other woman, Luisa's confidence started to build up, deluding herself into believing that she could easily defeat the naked woman again.

Thinking that it would give her a psychological advantage, Luisa declined to fight Helen nude, but instead opted to battle her wearing form fitting stretch jeans and a tight top, after she had removed her high heeled shoes and jewelry. Once the excess clothing were cleared away by the hooded men, the two women stood ready to face each other in mortal combat.

Unlike in their first fight in the island, it was now Luisa who made the first move and charged Helen. Helen was able to sidestep Luisa's wild charged, but before she could strike Luisa as she ran past, Luisa grabbed back at Helen's hair and delivered a well timed head butt to Helen's forehead causing the naked woman to go crashing to the floor.

For about a second or two Helen could only see stars, which prevented her from stopping Luisa from straddling her. Once Luisa was squarely ensconced on Helen's stomach, she began pummeling on Helen unmercifully in a de ja vous of their previous encounter, and even managed to grab hold of Helen's head with both hands, and repeatedly smash the back of her head onto the hard concrete floor.

By some miracle, Luisa's weight shifted just as she was about to deliver the coup de grace on the already fading Helen. This allowed Helen to now free one of her hands from under Luisa which she proceeded to painfully latch onto Luisa's breast through her shirt, and wrench it savagely to the side. Luisa howled incoherently at this nefarious assault and desperately clutched at Helen's offending hand with two of her own, in a desperate attempt to break off the assault.

Helen voluntarily ceased her painful assault of Luisa's boob. She quickly scrambled out from beneath Luisa's boa constrictor legs and stood tentatively on her feet, as she warily eyed her opponent kneeling on the floor, nursing her injured breast. Luisa looked up at Helen now with fear in her eyes. This was the first time she got hurt by Helen, and she wondered just how strong and cagey a fighter Helen had become.

Luisa's reverie came to an abrupt halt when Helen's foot lashed out at her full flush on her chest. This caused Luisa to topple down backwards and bang her head hard on the floor. Woozy to the blow to her head, Luisa hung limply as Helen hauled her up by the hair, delivering two hard slaps to Luisa's face as she got her to her unsteady feet. Helen then took a look at her husband once more and was pleased to see he still had a raging hard on. With a resolute look, she then started to strip Luisa of her clothes.

The two hard slaps given Luisa had revived her a bit. When it became apparent to her that Helen was about to divest her of her clothing, she desperately fought back, trading kicks and punches with the other women, and getting in a number of hard and well placed shots, which staggered Helen at times.

Despite the spirited fight being put up by Luisa, Helen's relentless offense began to penetrate her soon crumbling defense. She managed to rain more and more telling blows against Luisa's head and abdomen, and was able to remove Luisa's clothes piece by piece.

At first she ripped Luisa's top off revealing the other woman's black silk bra. She then tore this off Luisa as well with one savage pull, finally exposing to the world the other girls tits, which to her satisfaction, showed signs of their earlier mauling. Helen hesitated a bit on how best to remove Luisa's tight pants. She decided to do it the most direct way, by gripping hard on both sides and without even unzipping, drag the pants painfully down Luisa's long legs, taking her inconsequential thong panties as well.

Taking a good look at Luisa's naked body for the first time, Helen could now understand how her husband could have fallen for her. In fact, she too was starting to feel some longing for the other naked woman, but quickly squelched any stirrings in her loins, and concentrated at the task at hand.

While Luisa was groveling on the ground in tears, Helen had her cohorts build a fire at the center of the warehouse. She also had them gather up all of Luisa's torn clothes and hand them to her. With Luisa's clothes in hand, Helen then proceeded to stand by the fire where she called out to Luisa. When Helen saw Luisa's tearful eyes on her, she maliciously threw all her clothes to the fire, including her shoes. She had the same thing done to John's clothing. Of Luisa's jewelry, the ever practical Helen gave them to her minions as an added bonus, but kept Luisa's wedding band for her own, slipping it to her finger and finding it a perfect fit.

With Luisa's ring in her hand, Helen menacingly approached the cowering Luisa and lay her hands on her unkempt hair. She then lashed out at the other woman, sadistically replicating what the other woman did to her in the island, blow by blow.

At some point in Luisa's torture, her bladder broke and she started peeing on herself. With a look of disgust, Helen scrambled from atop Luisa to avoid being splattered. She then walked to one of the hooded men and retrieved what could only be a strap on dildo of immense proportion. John's eyes bugged out at it's size, wondering whether Luisa's pussy would be able to handle that monster. Helen gave John a teasing smile as she caught him staring at the dildo, which she then proceeded to strap on and walk back to where Luisa lay, with that thing between her legs.

When Helen got to Luisa, she immediately grabbed her by the hair and forced her to get on all fours, facing the puddle of urine she had made earlier. Bringing Luisa's face down close to the piss covered floor, Helen told her to start licking her mess off the floor, otherwise she would be given the scourging of her life. Beaten down to utter submission, Luisa lowered her head in shame and started to lick. John's cock continued to engorge as he continued to eagerly watch Helen's total domination of Luisa.

While Luisa was lapping up her own piss from the floor, Helen got behind her and without warning, rammed the dildo straight up Luisa's ass, to the hilt. This caused Luisa to stop her licking and howl out in pain. Helen reacted by grabbing onto Luisa's hair, threatening her that she would not stop her ass fucking unless she licks the floor clean. Helen then started to vigorously fuck Luisa's virgin ass.

In great pain from her being fucked in the ass, Luisa scrambled on the floor to lick up all vestiges of her urine. When she was finally able to get the floor spotless, she begged Helen to stop. Once Helen saw that Luisa had indeed cleaned up her mess, she pulled out of Luisa's ass and jammed the filth covered dildo straight down Luisa's throat and started to fuck her there too. This caused Luisa to gag and vomit on the floor, adding another disgusting coating on the dildo. She mercifully also passed out.

Seeing that Luisa was now out cold, Helen now turned her attention to her husband John. Happy to see he still had a raging hard on, she got out of the now dirty strap on and sauntered over to him in her sexiest sashay, with the strap on in hand. When she stood beside John, she again gave him a chaste peck to the cheeks and started roaming her hands, and pressing herself against his nude body, in an attempt to tease him to distraction.

While Helen continued her seduction of John, her free hand sensuously snaked down the whole length of his naked torso till it found itself grasping his turgid cock. She gave it a pull or two before stopping and giving John the most innocent smile. Frantic with desire, John tried to break out of his chains as he begged his wife for release. Helen just continued smiling at John while she held up to him the strap on she had used on Luisa, inviting him to partake of Luisa's filth.

Horrified at what his wife wanted him to do, John adamantly refused and clamped his mouth shut. Not to be deterred, Helen proceeded to caress John all over, keeping his lust at its peak. She also masterfully jerked him off, allowing him to build up to just before ejaculation, only to cruelly stop and taper back down, again . . . and again . . . and again.

Finally unable to stand the constant teasing any longer, John opened his mouth a bit and allowed Helen to push the cruddy dildo past his lips. John almost wretched at the smell and taste of the dildo as it came into contact with his lips. Helen could not help but smile at the look of discomfort on John's face as he tongued Luisa's filth from the dildo, prodded no doubt by Helen's expert manipulation of his body.

When Helen saw that John had the dildo all nice and clean, she threw it down and with both hands now, worked on giving John his just reward. As John's body started to stiffen to signal his impending orgasm, Helen raised his cock pointing up in the air, exposing his dangling balls. Just as he came in a mighty climax, Helen let go of his cock and gave John a brutal knee to his scrotum, one, two, three, four and five times, hoping that she had at least broken one or both of his balls.

John's cry of pain was music to Helen's ears. She cradled his head tenderly with both hands, before she spit deep into his wide open mouth. She had him released from his chains and brought to where his unconscious wife lay. He was then made to lick up Luisa's vomit from the floor and had his butt fucked by Helen with the same strap on dildo, before being made to lick his own shit from it. Helen then gave John over to the men she was with for their pleasure. She particularly liked the sight of her husband being fucked by two men on both ends, and even applauded gaily as the two men switched positions before coming all over his face. Of course, John was made to clean both men's cocks with his mouth.

After John had serviced all four men in front of his aggrieved wife, Helen put on her clothes and departed the warehouse with a most satisfied look on her face. She was never again about to see her errant husband and his slut of a mistress/wife.

Chapter VI:

The next day all hell broke loose as Helen made a surprise appearance on Fox News. She related how her husband and his mistress planned to kill her while on a cruise and willfully abandoned her naked on a deserted island. She also narrated how she had to survive on her own for a year and a half until she was rescued by these two marine biologists after a storm.

The world was shocked at this new revelation. After the tale of the Austrian father who had kept his daughter imprisoned for 24 years and siring seven children by her had hit the stands, no one had thought that a more lurid tale would beat that.

In a complete reversal of what happened a year and a half ago, both John and Luisa Martin were now vilified and the object of a massive manhunt for attempted murder, will full abandonment and perjury for giving false testimony under oath, among others. Unfortunately, they seemed to have vanished from the face of the earth, although the authorities did catch all of Luisa's siblings who were all given stiff sentences for their role in Helen's being marooned on the island. I heard they were constantly picked on in prison by the other inmates and were all eventually killed in prison riots.

As for Helen, she continued to be hounded by the press and other media personalities to shed more light on her ordeal. She guested in Larry King as well as in the O'Reily factor, and made all the talk show rounds as did her errant husband and his mistress earlier. She was even offered five million euros by De Spiegel for an exclusive story, which she turned down for a much higher offer from one of Rupert Murdoch's publications. The amount of the offer was never disclosed.

There was also a movie deal in the making for her life story. Both Steven Spielberg and James Cameron signified keen interest to direct it, but the job went to Quentin Tarrantino instead, on account of his kick ass B- movie films. Helen could not help stifle a chuckle as she tried to imagine Uma Thurman playing her part, all naked.

As Helen was signing the movie rights to her life, her mind began to wander on how her detested husband and his wife were doing now. After she had left the warehouse, she had the two crated and shipped to a remote island, where they were left on the shore, naked as she had been. Off course, the island would not be deserted at all, but was reputed to house a tribe of cannibals. Helen raised her glass in a secret toast to the two, while everyone else was toasting to the success of the film.

Epilogue:

Helen started working for the company as soon as her life took on a semblance of normalcy. She was an industrious and hard-working, and quickly showed she had the knack for business same as her father had. She was quickly promoted to Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer, and made the stockholders happy by increasing company profit by more than fifty percent.

Every year Helen takes off on a two week vacation from the company. Speculation grew that she spent the two weeks holed up in some idyllic mountain chalet in St. Moritz with a bevy of boy toys at her beck and call. What she actually does is secretly fly out to Australia in one of the company jets, and get on the yacht her (late) husband bought with her insurance money, and sail to a remote island along the Coral Sea.

She then strips off all her clothes and swims to shore, where she allows herself to be captured naked by a group of natives who carries her all hog tied like a pig back to their village, now boasting of concrete bungalows and other modern conveniences, to happily service whatever acts of perversity the men and women want her to do. She also gets to fight the women during her stay there, winning her matches most of the time.

I hear she still does this even till now.

The End.

hemo101
hemo101
60 Followers
12