Castaways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hemo101
hemo101
60 Followers

With Helen's naked pussy out in the open, Luisa could not help but heap further indignities on her hapless opponent. With a mischievous smile, Luisa stuck two fingers inside of Helen's cunt and sawed in and out. Though resisting with all her might., Helen's traitorous body soon succumbed to the pleasure being given it, that her muffled cries did indeed turn to moans of lust, as Luisa masturbated her till she came.

Luisa stood to the thunderous roar of the crowd. Although the villagers had seen numerous fights, this was the very first time they had seen one so one sided and dominated by one. In all of the fights they witnessed prior to this, they were evenly matched affairs with the battle raging back and forth until one of the combatants surrenders. None of the losers had to undergo the kind of humiliation Helen suffered, which only increased the disdain the villagers had for her, as she continued to lie on the ground softly crying.

Luisa looked around till she saw what she was looking for. She picked up the ruined pieces of Helen's bikini. She then pulled Helen to her feet by the hair and walked her naked through the villagers until they came to the communal fire. After she made sure Helen's eyes were on her, Luisa derisively laughed at her while spitefully throwing the pieces of Helen's bikini to the fire, leaving her absolutely and completely naked, without hope of any future covering.

For having lost the match, Helen was forced back into her small cage naked to lick her wounds. Luisa on the other hand was brought with all pomp and circumstance into the head man's house, where he proceeded to rape her.

The next day, Luisa learned that Helen was now her slave. She took it out on Helen every time she had to endure the lustful advances of the village chief. She made sure to keep poor Helen most uncomfortable and totally humiliated at all times. Whenever Helen was out of her cage, she was never permitted to stand upright, but had to always be on all fours. She had to crawl whenever she had to go somewhere. In fact, it became a common sight to see her being led by a fully clothed Luisa, naked and on all fours around the village, with a vine tied around her neck like a leash.

To the amusement of the villagers, Luisa made it a point to give Helen a sound public spanking everyday before supper. She particularly loved the way Helen's ass glowed bright red whenever she was made to stick her ass up in the air while she ate her supper on the ground like a dog. She also enjoyed watching Helen shame herself horribly as she was made to pluck each and every pubic hair that started to grow back, in front of the curious and amused villagers.

Perhaps the most degrading thing Luisa forced upon Helen was her having to service the native men never with her cunt, but with her mouth and ass, and not necessarily in that order. Although considered by the natives to be taboo, the men grew to love the feel of Helen's soft lips and tight ass on their engorged cocks, that they had the elders issue an edict, pronouncing oral and anal sex to be taboo only if performed on a good native woman, but not when done to the fair skinned woman "beast", who clearly hated doing it, which only increased the men's lust.

After a few weeks had passed, Luisa led Helen on a walk with the village chief and two other warriors. Due to the distance, Helen was allowed to walk upright like a human being for a change. When they got to place where a waterfall stood, which was close by the beach where they had first landed, the chief called a halt. For his amusement, he had the two warriors double team Helen while he and Luisa watched. Watching Helen gagging as one warrior pumped her mouth deeply while the other one was fucking her ass, the Village chief suddenly developed the urge to fuck Luisa in the ass too. When she refused and tried to fight him off, the Village chief quickly overpowered her and forcibly tore of her clothes.

As the village chief was about to penetrate Luisa's virgin ass, the word "STOP!!!" reverberated through the air and the village chief was thrown away from Luisa by the force of a single bullet to his head.

Caught by surprise, the two warriors who were fucking Helen's mouth and ass could only look at their dead chief dumbly before they too were shot dead, with their cocks still buried in Helen's mouth and ass.

As Helen looked around to see who had shot the natives, she saw standing a few meters away was her husband John with a smoking gun in his hand. She hurriedly spit out the cock which was in her mouth and called out her husband's name, thankful that they had been rescued.

To her surprise, her husband walked past her, ignoring her completely. He went directly to where Luisa lay crying and gently covered her nakedness with his coat.

It was then that Helen noticed that her husband was not alone. Two other men and two women warily came out of the bushes quickly joined John and Luisa, and happily hugged and in Spanish, greeted Luisa like a long lost sister, as indeed she was.

While the Sevilla family was having their reunion, John looked over and spied Helen pinned beneath the two dead natives. He approached her and smiled down on her as she cried out for help. John just spit on her to her surprise.

Instead of pulling the dead bodies off Helen, John just sat on his haunches and in a serious voice told her a story. Their story, which Helen to her growing horror listened to every word of.

It was about a couple whose marriage was falling apart due in most part to the woman's frigidity and refusal to service her man in more exciting ways. Naturally, the man had to look elsewhere for satisfaction, and yes even love. He finally found both in the arms of his young secretary. Divorce was not an option, since the husband did not want to lose his wife's money. However, before they could think of a way to take the wife's money, their affair was discovered and had to part ways.

When the husband and wife planned to take a cruise together, the husband and his mistress made their own plans to kill her and dump her overboard for the sharks to consume. Well, it did not turn out that way since both wife and mistress turned up missing from the boat.

John further told Helen that wide ranging search was conducted in the surrounding area where the shipped passed. Even the islands close by were thoroughly searched, but to no avail. In fact, the official search had long since been called off, and that it was only he and Luisa's brothers and sisters who were out there searching.

Just as John finished his tale, they were joined by the whole Sevilla clan. Luisa was now dressed in a long sleeved shirt and jeans, leaving Helen once more the only naked person around.

As the Sevilla hermanos pulled the two dead bodies from atop Helen, Luisa's two sisters roughly grabbed Helen by the arms and forced her to kneel naked before her husband John and Luisa. Luisa openly laughed at the naked kneeling woman before her. She told her how much fun it was spending the past weeks with her in the island, but now she had to leave. As a going away present, she unzipped John's pants and pulled out his penis, pumping it vigorously until John came all over his wife's face.

With tears in her eyes at this latest debasement, Helen was forced to listen to Luisa's talk and suddenly grew fearful when she was told that they would be leaving her here behind alone. As everyone but Helen stood up to leave, she started to plead to them not to leave her here, what with the dead village chief. This just drew laughter from the rest who simply walked down to the beach and their waiting boat, taking with them even the loincloths from the three dead natives, to ensure Helen be denied any form of covering whatsoever.

Helen tried to follow, pleading desperately to be allowed to come too, but she was kept at bay by the guns. When everyone got on board Helen tried to get on board too but was pushed back by her husband John with an oar. As the speed boat moved away from the shore, their last sight of Helen was that of the naked woman pitifully crying on the surf. Both John and Luisa, called back to Helen and when the naked wretch looked up to them, the happy couple broadly smiled and waved back to her, as they stood hand in hand.

Post script:

Luisa's rescue and return to civilization was a media sensation. She did hundreds of interviews and T.V. guestings, recounting her ordeal and how she never lost hope, that God would eventually see to her rescue. She even got a civic award of sort as a living example of the triumph of the indomitable spirit.

She also provided closure to the case of Helen Martin. She told the board of inquiry that she saw a woman teetering close by the railing of the ship. Suspecting that the other woman was drunk, she tried easing her away from the rail, but the woman lurched on her heavily, causing them both to fall overboard. She further testified that she saw the poor woman drown after being afloat for hours with her. She just simply gave up and and allowed the waters to take her. When shown a picture of Helen Martin, she quickly identified her as the woman who fell overboard and drowned.

Following the results of the inquiry which finally ruled Helen Martin's death and accidental drowning. Her husband John was able to collect on her hefty insurance policy. He was also able to inherit his poor, departed wife's estate and so now was a very rich man.

About a year after Helen Martin was declared dead, a flotilla of yachts gathered around that part of the Coral Sea where Helen had supposedly drowned. On one of the yachts, a brand new boat purchased with his late wife's inheritance, stood John Martin with his soon to be bride Luisa Sevilla. The rest contained Helen's family and relatives. A wreath of flowers were thrown on the water and all the boats' horns blew before a one minute silence was called.

Later, the boat carrying John Martin and his fiancé Luisa Sevilla motored over to an island far from where Helen supposedly drowned. Here they will soon be joined by another boat containing Luisa's brothers and sisters and a priest, who will conduct their marriage ceremony.

The soon to be joined spouses clicked their glasses of champagne together and offered a toast to the island where they had marooned Helen and left her to her naked fate. Not really caring a bit what may have happened to her.

The End

hemo101
hemo101
60 Followers
12