Casting Call Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 30 seconds of the strained position I began to sense her rhythm, and I flexed my own hips in tune with hers. The result was immediate. "Yes, oh fuck yes! Harder, harder." With our bodies aligned perfectly and all of her weight and considerable strength pushing into me, I was deeper inside her than I had ever been in any other women before, not that there had been that many. And the pressure was such that my dick wasn't sliding inside her more than a half inch in either direction, but it was enough. I was clearly hitting the spot, because after only a short while of that, she screamed, "Catch me!"

My hands quickly moved from her breasts around to her back, just as her elbows gave way and she had one of the most intense orgasms I've ever seen from a woman. After the first wave hit her, her back jackknifed up and she hugged me tight, her body riding out the waves of her orgasm as I cupped her ass, and rocked her up and down gently.

It took a good minute to ride her out. At the end, I felt her legs loosen around my lower back, and I tightened my grip on her ass. "No you don't. You don't get off that easily."

"You call that position easy?" she responded, clearly out of breath and energy for the moment.

I quickly carried her out of the shower and maneuvered her over to the bench and laid her back down on the wooden panel. I finally pulled out of her to find my cock drenched in those pussy fluids I had wanted so badly. I resisted the urge to wipe them off my dick and lick my fingers and instead dropped down to the source.

"No, no, no," she moaned as she felt my head drop between her thighs. She tried to squeeze my head out of the way, but her strength wasn't enough. And she only fought for a little bit. I had given her a vaginal orgasm. I was pretty sure her clit could still take a bit more abuse.

I was right, and soon she was moaning and purring in pleasure. My tongue was sneaky and occasionally darted down to her still oozing love hole. She was the sweetest thing I had ever tasted. She tremorred each time I took a dip, and made sure I did it out of rhythm so she couldn't protect against it, but after a few minutes, the sensitivity from her past orgasm wore off enough for me to plunge my tongue into her pussy without any repercussions. I took tonguefulls away from her, gulping down every bit, but always returning to her clit, which was also rising to the occasion. I worked hard on her clit now, sensing I was close, and was soon rewarded as her back slowly arched near to the breaking point and then she let loose.

To my delight, she let go a few miniature squirts, which I tried to catch out the air with my tongue but usually just caught them on my face. After she was done convulsing, I buried my face in her cunt, sucking the ripe peach of as much juice as I could get, I think I felt a third quick orgasm, but I couldn't be sure. When I finally had to come back up for air, I leaned over her lengthwise, adjusting my hands on the bench to support me just under her arms and dropped my face down to hers.

She was a bit unwilling at first for the kiss, as she was out of breath, but as she tasted her sweet juices on my face, she hungrily licked them off, and we swapped her cum for several moments as three feet lower on the bench, I was slowly positioning my cock for another entry. After a minute or so, when we both needed some air, I leaned back, moved my hands to her hips, and then slid inside her again.

She fought, but only briefly as I began to hit the same spot as I did in the shower. We were at the same angle as before, but now her back was fully supported. Her hands went over her head and gripped opposite sides of the bench, her elbows touching above her nose. I watched her mouth the words, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, . . ." over and over again, and I could feel myself coming back on the verge again.

I swung my hips in again and again, holding her hips steady with my hands and watching with delight as her breasts flopped up and down with my pounding. Finally I couldn't hold it any longer and I double timed my thrusts as I came inside her. I thought I might have missed her window, but on my last thrust, she came with a violent scream, "Fuck me!"

I tried to stay inside her, but she bucked like a bronco and I came out of her and was chased by a stream of pinkish cum that I knew what mine. I straddled the bench a couple feet from her pulsating body and watched in awe as shot after shot of pussy juice sprayed straight into the air or straight toward me, depending on in which direction her pelvis fluxed. It was the longest ten seconds of my life, and when it was finally over, I could hardly believe it had even happened. But I looked down at myself and I was covered. I did pull this off my body with my finger and tasted it to find that she had saved the sweetest nectar for last.

I carefully crept back toward her, not sure what to expect. Her body was still on the board, with her hips rolled back so the juices ran out of her vagina and dripped off her asshole onto the bench. Slowly and carefully I lowered my tongue to the fountain of life, and lapped it first off the bench and then off her asshole. As the oozing became a trickle I worked my way closer to outer rim of her overworked love channel. I delicately extended my tongue to the edge and just as I touched her, she had one more eruption for me.

It was more of a blob than a stream, and it was followed by laughter from the other end of the bench, so I knew it was on purpose. Either way, I didn't complain. I had caught most of it in my mouth, but the rest I cleaned off my face and swallowed down.


I got off the bench, and crawled over to where her head lay on the bench still chuckling away. "So," I said. "What is your phone number?"

And if you think that was wild, wait to you hear what happened at the wedding.

The Wedding coming soon . . .

12