Casting of a (W)ife time

Story Info
Everyone has a price. How far will she take it?
10.9k words
3.84
75k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan and Annabelle had been married for over ten years. They loved each other dearly and had been through both good and bad times. Together, they had always managed to face any storm. But this was not just a storm, it was a full blown hurricane. And the winds had started howling a few months before. Annabelle worked as a secretary, and was perfectly happy with her job. It paid well, was challenging enough for her, and mixed two of the things she liked the most: documents and organization. She was one of those people who could organize almost anything very quickly, and had genuine fun while doing it. There was no chaos she couldn't sort out, and her boss knew it and appreciated it. She loved being in control of her life, and her job gave her the tools she needed to feel in control.

Unfortunately, the company she worked for had been acquired by a bigger one and her boss had had to move to another city, effectively making her redundant. She was left with no job, so she stayed at home while she looked for another one. The economy, however, was not great, and jobs were few and far between. Six months later she was feeling useless, almost like dead weight. Between her husband Al's salary and her severance pay, they had enough for the two of them, so, for the time being, they could pay their mortgage and still afford to eat. They had invested all the money they had on their house, so there was no savings account to help them. For once she was glad they had no kids, or the situation would have been unbearable.

And then, suddenly, things went from bad to worse. The factory where Jonathan worked was being moved to some Asian country. "We can't afford to pay you anymore" the owners told the employees "So we're moving out."

"It's the economy" some said. "People just don't buy as much stuff as they used to."

"Bullshit," Jonathan thought. "They only care about their fucking profits, and they are moving because people in China or wherever they're moving to will work for 100 dollars a month so the owners can buy another fucking condo or another fucking car."

He was definitely not in a good mood. Neither was Annabelle when he told her.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"We'll get through this. We will both get new jobs, and everything will be OK."

But everything was not OK. Three months after the factory had moved they were fully in the red. They needed money, desperately. They got to a point in which they had to decide between keeping their home and eating. It looked like a no-brainer, screw the house, right? But then, where would they go? And what about all the money they had invested in the house? There had to be a better solution.

****************************************************************

One Thursday afternoon, while Jonathan was out for a walk, Annabelle was browsing through the employment ads on a local website. She had given up looking for secretarial jobs, and was looking for anything that could even remotely spark her interest. Out of boredom, and also curiosity, she clicked on the "modeling opportunities" tab. Some were very specific, and all required previous experience. All but one. "Real women wanted. No experience required" the ad said. Her curiosity was piqued:

Sexy mature women wanted. No experience required.

Do you consider yourself a sexy woman? Do men desire you? Do you want to make some quick money?

This last line really got her attention. She read on.

We are a company that specializes in pinup photography and erotic videos. We are looking for natural beauty, so we prefer women with no tattoos, piercings or implants.

Good money to be made. Payment after casting and after any subsequent photo shoot.

Send a picture of your face and body to the following e-mail address.

The ad ended with an e-mail for a company she had never even heard of. That was not really surprising however, as most of the porn videos she sometimes watched with her husband were not limited to any particular studio. In fact, many of them were often just amateur "productions", homemade and low budget. They had the advantage of being real videos of normal people having sex and that was exciting enough, usually even more so than paid actors and actresses getting their paycheck, the men with abnormally large dicks and the women with big, fake-looking, plastic boobs, both often covered in tattoos and piercings. She knew exactly what they meant in the ad when they asked for natural women. She was just such a woman.

She finished reading the ad and thought about it.

"I must be crazy to even consider this." But she did consider it. She had to. By then, money was more than tight, it was non-existent, and it seemed to her that at any moment the bank could, just like a vulture, swoop down and take their home away from them if they so much as flinched. She got up and went to the kitchen, to get something to eat and to think for a bit. Jonathan was still out.

On her way back to the computer, she passed by a mirror that hanged in the hall and looked at her own reflection. She saw a confident, beautiful 30 something year old woman, with a curvy body she knew many men would want to see and feel, and a set of breasts that were still definitely desirable. She touched them under her t-shirt and cupped them, filling her hands. Sometimes, not having kids could be seen as an advantage, she thought. She knew she looked good enough. No, screw that! She knew she was a very hot woman. Wearing any one of her dresses (or even the pencil skirts she had worn to work), she knew she could turn heads. She had seen it happen, but pretended she didn't. Her husband sometimes told her that if she had had any kids she would definitely be a MILF. He sure liked to fuck her all the same, and she was certain many men felt the same. She knew she could very easily make her husband hard. Sometimes all it took was a shorter skirt or dress. Other times she would tease him with tight, sexy lingerie, like her corsets or chemises. She was no saint, quite the contrary, in fact. Annabelle had a slutty side, although she did her best to hide it from everyone (except her husband, of course). She liked to watch porn with him on occasions and he loved to watch her masturbate while watching those videos. They had even visited a swinger's club once, although nothing special had happened. On that occasion they were slightly nervous and ended up only playing with each other, mostly just kissing and touching.

Annabelle thought about the ad once again. She was not a naive woman and she had heard about these kinds of things. She even had a vague suspicion that most actresses, especially those in Hollywood, had to have been through these types of castings. Annabelle was almost sure they would not chose her, not when there were so many women around, much younger than her, who would feel much more comfortable with the situation. Besides, despite the fact that she felt she was good looking enough, would they even see that in the photograph?

Most of all, she knew she had to find the courage to tell her husband about this. This was not exactly like applying to some other job. He was a proud man, and despite their financial needs, she didn't think he would like the idea that much. But that would only be necessary IF the company called her for a casting.

"I'll cross that bridge if and when I get to it" she thought.

Back on her computer, she chose a couple of her most recent photographs, where her already sexy body was further enhanced by a short, tight gray and black dress she had worn only once, on New Year's Day. Her radiant smile made the photographs even sexier. She wrote the e-mail, attached the pictures and sent them. She went back to her normal life and didn't even think about it for almost two weeks.

And then, seemingly out of the blue, she received an e-mail from the company, telling her they would be happy to get to know her a bit better. They sent her an address, a date and a time for her casting.

****************************************************************

Al's reaction to the e-mail was completely unexpected.

"Well... If it´s tasteful, I don´t see why not. It´s not very different from having a bunch of guys looking at you at the beach or at the pool, is it? And the best part is that you are getting paid!" he added. "And we really need the money right now..."

Annabelle was completely surprised. Then she thought he was right, that she had probably been worried about nothing.

"Maybe it is nothing special after all. Plenty of people have seen me in my bikini, after all" she thought to herself. "That's really not so different from seeing me in lingerie."

"OK, then. I will do it, but only if you come to the casting with me!"

He agreed, also because he didn't have anything else to do on that day, unfortunately. He had always liked the pinup style photography, and had even thought of taking a few sexy pics of his wife and post them somewhere to see what other people thought of her, so, in a way, this was not so bad. According to the ad and the e-mail, those guys were professional photographers, after all, and would pay her, so that was a plus, especially after all that had happened in the last few months. And he would be there for his wife, to protect her, if need be, and to take her home if she didn't want to go through with it.

A heavy weight lifted from her shoulders. Feeling relieved, Annabelle started thinking about the casting itself. She now felt proud and even a bit excited for having been chosen.

"What should I wear to the thing?" she asked her husband.

"Something sexy" he responded "though I´m sure they will provide any clothes they want to see you in. Although, if you want, you can model for me, and the clothes that get me harder will be the ones you wear!" he said, only half-jokingly.

"That´s exactly what we'll do!" she surprisingly responded, motioning him to follow her to the bedroom.

And that's exactly what they did. After trying a few dresses and some sexy lingerie and taking a few pictures with their camera just to see how they would look, they abandoned their objective and made passionate love.

**********************************************************************

Time went by and the day of the casting finally arrived.

After thinking about it for some time, she decided to wear a tight fitting dark green leather skirt with a front zipper and a silky black shirt. She considered wearing black thigh high stockings and a garter belt, but in the end decided not to. She agreed with her husband in that if they really wanted to see anything like that on her, they would provide it for her, so she wore black pantyhose instead. She decided, however, to wear a nice blue camisole with a matching thong underneath, because why not? She felt sexier and more confident like that. Her outfit was completed with a pair of black high heeled shoes and a tight white coat. Her nails were painted red, as were her lips. That was the color that made her feel sexier and more desirable.

"Wow, you look beautiful!" her husband said when she left the bedroom. She smiled at him, now feeling a bit nervous about what she was about to do.

"Are you sure about this, honey? We can just forget all about this crazy idea and stay home."

"I'm not entirely comfortable with it either, but we have to at least try it. We really need some money, fast, and this seems to be the quickest and easiest way for now. However, if you are not completely fine with the idea, we can just let it go..."

She thought for a few seconds.

"Let's go. I'm as ready as I'll ever be and I know I can do it. Let's go before we change our minds!"

And with that, they got into their car and left.

**********************************************************************

The trip took a few hours. They talked about prospective jobs, they told jokes and listened to music. They didn't, however, talk about the casting. Annabelle feared that talking about it would make her give up on the idea. Jonathan also felt slightly embarrassed about their lack of options, blaming himself for what he was about to see his dear wife do.

Upon arriving at the city they turned their GPS on and searched for the correct street. It was late afternoon but there weren't many cars around them, at least not in the area they were in. A few minutes later they found what they were looking for. They parked the car and entered the building.

Apparently, the casting room was inside a typical office building. Looking at it from the outside they would have never guessed what was going on inside, and even once inside there was no indication of the type of activities that took place there. They had arrived a bit early, and were led into a small waiting room by a slim dark-haired woman, maybe slightly younger than they were, who told them her name was Laura, and asked them to please sit down and wait for a bit until called for. They sat on one of the couches and talked for a bit as they looked around. The room they were in had two doors, and its walls were covered in posters. All around them, hanging on the walls, were some very sexy pictures of women, some younger, some more mature, but all very sexy in their pinup poses, clothes and scenarios. Annabelle now felt a bit calmer. After all, those photos were perfectly tasteful, if a bit risqué, and were exactly what she was expecting to model for. It was going to be OK, after all. She looked at her husband, gripped his hand and smiled at him. He smiled back.

After a few minutes, Laura opened the door and asked Annabelle if she was ready. She said she was, and the woman told her to follow her. Looking at Jonathan, she asked him if he didn't mind waiting in that room, as the casting could take anything from 30 to 45 minutes. He said it was fine, he would wait there for his wife. Annabelle got up, kissed him and followed. The two brunettes walked down a corridor and stopped next to a door at the end of it. Laura knocked twice, opened the door and told Annabelle to enter, closing the door behind her and leaving for some other part of the building.

The room she entered was enormous, and was divided into several parts. Close to the door she had just entered Annabelle saw a tall, 40 something professional looking man behind a desk. In front of the desk she saw a big brown couch and, in the distance, to the right, she saw what looked like a reasonably big set, with lights, accessories, cameras and a few backdrops.

"It looks professional, at least" she thought to herself, sighing in relief. She had feared it would be a weird dirty back room, or something similar.

The man lifted his eyes from the desk, looked at her, smiled and motioned her to sit down. She sat on the couch, crossing her legs. She felt her skirt riding up a bit, slightly exposing her thighs, but since she was wearing pantyhose she didn't care much. It was, however, clear to anyone observing the situation that she was not completely at ease. She looked around, then looked at the man. She felt his inquisitive eyes on her, feeling her, evaluating her.

Then he spoke.

"You don´t really have to be nervous. Please, make yourself comfortable. Sit back and relax. Do you want some water?"

"No, thank you." She replied "I'm fine. I'm just a bit nervous about all this..."

"Don't be. We're all adults here, just having a conversation."

The man seemed polite enough. She changed her posture a bit and uncrossed her legs, but kept her knees close together and her hands over them. She tried to relax, reminding herself that, after all, she was here because she had wanted to.

"First of all, let me welcome you and introduce myself. My name is Al, and I run this agency. You told me in your e-mail that you didn't know much about us, but you may have seen some of our work. Do you usually watch adult videos or read any pinup magazines? Sometimes, you say? And you've never seen any from our company? Well, it doesn't really matter. I'm sure you saw some of our models on the walls of our waiting room on your way in, right? That is, more or less, what we do here. Though we also venture in other... shall we say... more hardcore endeavors, if the occasion ever comes up. I must say, you are a lot more beautiful in person than your photos show, and let me tell you I am not easily impressed, not with my job, anyway."

"Thank you" she replied. "He must say that to all women who come here" she couldn't help thinking. But the compliment felt good. After all, here was a strange man, used to photographing sexy women all day, telling her she was a good-looking woman.

"Before we start, there are a few things we must talk about. First of all, my assistant told me your husband is in the waiting room. I assume he knows this is not exactly a normal job interview, correct?"

"Don't worry, he knows exactly why I am here. Though I couldn't blame him if he felt jealous..." she looked at the door leading to the waiting room, looked down at her lap and continued, in a softer voice "we seem to be out of options for now." she concluded.

"Money problems?" The man asked.

"You could say that" she replied. "Big ones..." she added under her breath.

"Don't worry about that for now. We pay good money, very good money, depending on what you are prepared to do. But we won't do anything you are not comfortable with. This is simply business, and the fact is that we need women just like you. You help us, we help you, something along those lines. By the way, have you ever done any modeling work before?"

"Never. Well, except for my husband..."

She smiled, looking up. "Still, I guess that doesn't count. But I've... secretly always wanted to try something like this, at least once, so I guess that helps. I'm not the typical skinny model as you can see. In fact I always thought you guys only liked very skinny and young girls."

"Not in our line of work, not always, at least. In fact, lately it's been quite the opposite. Most men, and women too, who watch our products prefer women with curvier bodies, not too skinny at all."

"Well, then there's the age thing, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean I'm over 35. I thought only 20 year olds got to do these things, so I was a little surprised when I got your email."

"That is also quite easy to explain. You are an extremely sexy woman, and age only adds to that sexiness. That's why we specialize in more mature women. Many of our models are over 40, so you are actually pretty young."

"That is a great compliment, but what about my lack of experience? I hate to sound like I don't want to do this, especially when I really need the money, but isn't experience fundamental in these productions?"

"That is no problem at all. Experience is always useful but it is not a deal breaker in our business. In fact, what your lack of experience really means is that we have a beautiful face and body few people have seen before. In this business that can be a great thing, if you play your cards right. Which reminds me... since you are what we call a MILF, and I hope you don't mind the term... By the way, are you familiar with it? Do you know its meaning and are you comfortable with being labeled as one?"

"Well, I know it means mom I'd like to... you know! But I don't have any kids, so I'm not sure the term applies..."

"That's exactly what it means, and it is more about age and sexiness than having children or not. In fact, there's been a lot of demand for MILFs lately. Maybe it's the experience or the fact that women after 30 seem to become more comfortable with their sexuality, or maybe it's the confidence they seem to emanate. Even if you are feeling nervous, I'm sure you are aware of how hot you look."

She blushed a bit. "My husband keeps telling me that, too."

"Lucky man, lucky man..." Al responded. "OK, I know your name is Annabelle and that you are currently looking for a job. Is this what you want to do as a career or is this a one-time shot, just to see how things go?"