Casting Off Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers

Christi panted for breath, her eyelids fluttering as Rochelle's kisses tantalized her. Rochelle hadn't even touched her breasts, let alone her sex, and yet she could feel the first tingles of an orgasm growing inside her. "That feels so good," she whispered, reaching down to run her fingers through Rochelle's short hair.

"Mmm hmm," Rochelle moaned back, kissing across Christi's tummy, and then journeying up her arm with soft kisses, back to Christi's shoulder and neck again.

Rochelle scooted her knees back, and then rose up over them straight again, bringing her head over Christi's tummy once more. Again, Rochelle planted kisses over the taut flesh, and then upon Christi's left hip. The next kiss was in the crease of her leg, so close to her aching sex, and caused Christi's hips to rise up off the bed again.

Looking up into Christi's eyes and smiling mischievously, Rochelle crawled over Christi's body, and once again, their lips and tongues met in passionate embrace. When Rochelle pulled away, she kissed her way down Christi's neck, and then placed kisses on the swell of each breast.

Christi gasped, the gasp turning into a moan as Rochelle continued to kiss her breasts, and then to slide the tip of her tongue over the firm globes. Rochelle's teasing tongue drew near to, but never quite touched, the erect buds that were screaming for attention.

Christi let out a long, warbling sigh of pleasure when Rochelle finally did swirl her tongue over Christi's right nipple, and then locked her lips over it a moment later. Reaching down, Christi ran her fingers through Rochelle's hair and over the woman's muscled back. Christi's eyes met Rochelle's, which were filled with both mischief and desire, and Christi watched with fascination as another woman suckled her breast.

The sensations caused by Rochelle's slow, teasing foreplay were powerful and deeply arousing. While Christi ached to be touched, the need was just below the point of being torturous, and only increased the pleasure she was feeling. It was so different from the men Christi had been with, even the most attentive of them left her feeling like they rushed, compared to Rochelle.

Just as Christi was reaching the point where she would have to be touched, or go mad, Rochelle sucked the nipple between her lips hard, pulling upward and releasing it with a smile. Rochelle rose up onto her knees and grazed her hands over Christi's hips and legs. When Rochelle's hands reached Christi's knees, she squeezed them once, and then traced circles on them with her fingertips. Licking her lips, Rochelle curled her fingers in behind Christi's knees pulling them upward and out.

Christi's clit throbbed in time with her heartbeat as she parted her legs. The anticipation of Rochelle giving release to her aching need sent a chill through Christi's body, causing her skin to break out in gooseflesh.

Rochelle slowly lowered her head toward Christi's pussy while looking into her eyes. The heady scent of Christi's arousal sent a slight tremor through Rochelle's body, nearly overcoming her desire to fan the other woman's fires gradually.

Rochelle leaned down tantalizingly close to Christi's nether lips, and then turned to kiss her thighs instead, first the right, and then the left. Two more kisses followed, at the crease where Christi's legs met her hips.

"Oh, please," Christi huskily gasped, the urgent throb of her clit becoming too much to bear.

A sharp sound of pleasure erupted from Christi when Rochelle complied with that request by softly kissing her folds. Christi threw her head back as she yelped, and then sucked in a gasping breath when Rochelle's tongue wiggled between her labia, seeking the warm, wet recesses between them.

Christi was lost in a fog of pleasure as Rochelle's lips and tongue danced over her folds. She writhed, gasping and moaning, as bliss overcame her. Her toes curled and her fingers gripped the bedclothes as Rochelle held her at the peak of pleasure for what felt like an eternity.

Rochelle moaned into Christi's folds when the woman stiffened for a moment, and then erupted in a primal scream of release. Christi's body trembled, and Rochelle continued to softly lap her as the shocks of orgasmic release wracked the body beneath her. The bittersweet flow of Christi's juices washed over Rochelle's tongue, the sharp scent of arousal filling her lungs.

With a final kiss on Christi's hood, Rochelle moved to lie down on her side next to the still quivering woman, caressing Christi's tummy as the brunette’s orgasm slowly subsided.

"Oh gods, that was good," Christi gasped out, when she was at last able to catch her breath.

Rochelle sat up and leaned over Christi, licking her lips and saying, "Yes, it was," before pressing her lips to Christi's in a hungry kiss. Christi moaned, tasting her own juices on Rochelle's lips and tongue.

When their lips parted, Rochelle whispered, "You taste good, don't you?"

"Mmm hmm," Christi moaned back in response.

Rochelle leaned down once more and suckled Christi's earlobe. She then sultrily whispered, "Taste me."

Christi reached over and grasped Rochelle's tight ass, pulling the other woman toward her. Rochelle released a quick, grunting moan, and then rose up to swing her right leg over Christi's body. She knelt back down with her sex just out of reach of Christi's tongue. Looking down to enjoy the anticipation in Christi's face for a moment, Rochelle briefly rubbed her nipples and grinned. Christi snaked out her tongue and wiggled the tip, gripping Rochelle's hips and trying to pull the other woman toward her.

Rochelle moved first one knee, and then the other forward until she centered her nether lips over Christi's mouth. Christi's tongue tip was already dancing over Rochelle's folds when the first knee settled into place.

Shivering from the feather-light touch, Rochelle lowered her pussy to Christi's eager mouth. The muffled moan of delight, and the look of surprised pleasure on Christi's face when she got her first good taste of another woman, brought a smile to Rochelle's face. The feeling of Christi's tongue sliding inside her, seeking the bittersweet wetness within, caused a warm wave of pleasure to rise up through Rochelle's body.

Once again, Christi was lost in a haze of pleasure. The taste and scent of Rochelle's hot sex in her face was intoxicating, and Christi couldn't lap and probe fast enough with her tongue to satisfy the growing desire for more.

Some small part of Christi's mind was attentive to what her tongue was doing, and she used what Rochelle had done for her, as well as knowledge of her own body, to build Rochelle's pleasure. The muffled sounds of delight Christi heard from between Rochelle's thighs, as well as the constant flow of wetness washing over her tongue, let Christi know she was stoking a fire in Rochelle's loins.

Rochelle started to rock her hips and grind her pussy on Christi's face as she drew near the point of no return. Though doing this for the first time, Christi was obviously a natural — and certainly eager to please. Looking down into Christi's eyes, Rochelle panted and gasped for breath. A final gasp transformed into a scream as Rochelle came.

Christi's eyes opened wide as she felt Rochelle clamping down on her tongue. The flow of Rochelle's juices increased, becoming thicker and tangier as the woman cried out in orgasm. Christi drank up every drop she could catch, but her face was still a sticky mess when Rochelle leaned forward against the headboard to gasp for breath a few minutes later.

When Rochelle caught her breath, she slid down until she could kiss Christi and lap her own juices from the other woman's face. With a final lick of Christi's sticky chin, she shivered and let out a sensual growl. "Damn, that felt good. Did you like making me leak all over you?"

Christi licked her lips and smiled, moaning, "Mmm hmm."

Rochelle moved, mirroring Christi's smile, until their labia pressed together. When Rochelle started to rock her hips, rubbing their nether lips together with hot friction, both of them instantly spiked back to the intense level of arousal they had experienced before their first touch.

They were both utterly exhausted when they collapsed together on the damp bedclothes, late in the night.

)-)-
|C~C::::::::::::::::::::::
**

The company celebrated their success, knowing they would soon merge with the rest of the Hawks. Christi and Rochelle enjoyed fine meals — and better wine — throughout the day, and decided to stay in the keep until later in the evening.

Celeste brought Christi several spell scrolls she could attempt to learn, and tried to persuade her to remain and study. Likewise, Cordain did his best to convince both women to remain in his employ as his sisters' personal guards.

Both Christi and Rochelle shared the opinion that they weren't ready to be tied down to one place just yet. They craved adventure, and they could best fulfill that need with the Hawks.

Disappointed, but understanding the free nature of the two mercenary women, Cordain instead presented them each with a gift, the first of two he planned to give them as reward for their aid in bringing his siblings home safely. Each woman received a dagger that would magically return to the owner if thrown or dropped. The weapons could also summon a bright light similar to that the company had utilized in the caves.

The second gift would require some time, and thus would have to be delivered to them. Cordain planned to commission perfectly fitted armor for both of them, magically enhanced to steal the force of attacks, and to resist normal wear so that the armor would serve them well for many years to come. Knowing the end result made the long session of standing to have every nook and cranny of their bodies measured worth the time and discomfort.

That evening, they joined the rest of the new Hawks in the tavern, but didn't stay quite as long as they had the night before — or get nearly as drunk. They had other things on their mind, and those arousing thoughts had them returning to Cordain's keep long before the festivities in the tavern started to wind down for the night.

Christi took the initiative this time, pulling Rochelle into a kiss before the door to her room had even closed, much to Rochelle's delight. Christi proved to have quickly learned Rochelle's technique the previous evening. Utilizing those newfound insights, she drove Rochelle to mind-numbing orgasms, before receiving the same pleasure from Rochelle. They didn't collapse into spent slumber until a few hours before sunrise.

Raptor had warned everyone that they would move out to join the rest of the Hawks a couple of hours after midday. He reminded the company that they needed to be fit to march by then. Christi and Rochelle were both a little worn out, and many of the men were still hung over, but they kept up gamely with the pace Raptor set.

The first night of sleep broken by watch duties went hard on both Christi and Rochelle, but they were seasoned campaigners, despite their young age. Both women stayed awake and alert during their turn on guard. The broken sleep was more than they had managed to enjoy on their last night in Cordain's keep, however, and when the order to march came the next morning, they were both feeling quite a bit better.

At midday, they topped a rise and saw their new home on the horizon — or the closest thing a sellsword had to one. Built next to a small village that helped supply the company in exchange for the protective presence, the walled complex that was the home of the Hawks was an impressive sight, even in the distance.

Christi could see men dueling in the practice yard, as well as others exercising. Buildings surrounded the yard, and most were obviously the barracks where the soldiers bunked down. Men patrolled the walls, and stood at posts atop the buildings. Some of the men were obviously shouting down to others, although Christi could not hear their words across the distance.

As the marching company drew closer, the scent of pork frying put an extra spring in their step. Rochelle remarked, "Smells like we're coming in at just the right time."

When the recruits marched through the gates of the complex, they saw their new comrades-in-arms formed up waiting for them. One man, who must be a ranking member of the company, stepped forward and called out, "Welcome home, Raptor. Guess all is well, eh?"

Raptor walked up to the man and clapped him on the shoulder. "Home safe. Job well done — and in time to eat. Aye, all is well."

Raptor gestured to a man in robes that stood with the rest of the Hawks, before turning to the fresh recruits and pointing toward a building with smoke rising from the chimney. "That's the mess hall. You can grab some chow and start getting to know everybody. You'll learn who ranks quick enough, and they've got that rank because they earned it. They'll pull your ass out of more than one fire. I'll guarantee you that. Now, go eat. Christi, Rochelle, come over here before you hit the mess."

The man in robes had reached Raptor's side by the time he finished speaking, and he nodded a greeting as the two women approached.

Raptor nodded toward the robed man and said, "This is Glenwell, and he's our best wizard. We've got a couple of others, but he's the one we depend on in a pinch. Rochelle, I know your reputation, and Christi, you've damn sure proved your worth. Glen needs protection while he works his magic, and I want you two to be a part of that. You'll still see your share of swinging your swords, but when we need magic, you'll be making sure he has time to use it."

Turning to Glenwell, Raptor continued, "Christi was up and fighting while the rest of us were snoozing through a sleep spell. Damn sure, she'll be nice to have around if somebody is hurling magic back at you. I know you've heard the tales about Rochelle, although she's got some I'm sure you haven't heard, too. They fight well together, too."

Glenwell smiled and said, "I will be pleased to have you by my side."

As best Christi could guess, Rochelle had no interest in men, but such was not the case with her. Glenwell had a handsome face, and it made Christi wonder what might be beneath the robe he wore.

"Well then, go get some chow," Raptor told them, and made a shooing gesture toward the mess hall.

As they approached the building, Rochelle nudged Christi with her shoulder. "Looks like you won't be going home any time soon — for lack of coin anyhow. Guess you taught them a thing or two about a woman's ability to fight."

"I learned a thing or two about women too," Christi said, twitching her eyebrows.

Rochelle leaned in close and purred, "I've got more to teach you, when we find the time."

Christi licked her lips and responded, "I can't wait."

)-)-
|C~C::::::::::::::::::::::
**

Hope you've enjoyed this tale. Thanks to Roust for his keen eye in editing this twice. What you've just read is a new edit, applying things that I've learned since I started. Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. That's all the payment we get as free authors.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers