Casting - Wonder Woman - Tape 03

Story Info
Tape #3 - Kat Dennings.
1.9k words
4.04
24.1k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers

All characters are (of course) over 18. This is fantasy, fantasy is legal.

***

Tape #3 - Kat Dennings

Birth: July 13, 1986

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 128 lbs

Breast size: 34DD

Qualification:

Getting the job of casting director on Wonder Woman was really the best thing that ever happened to me. It wasn't my skills that got me that gig, though, it was rather a big help from one of my dearest friends, who works as an exec at Warner Bros.

The casting call suggested that the actresses for the role should be 'tall, brunette, athletic and exotic'. That fact didn't stop me to auditioning several women that didn't fit the description, however they were perfect in their own way.

Next one to audition was an American actress Kat Dennings known mainly from the TV series '2 Broke Girls' and for her role as Darcy Lewis in 'Thor'.

Camera was set up and the audition could start. She wore very short dress of deep red colour. It had very deep cleavage, showing off her huge breasts, also it was so short I could see the tops of her black stockings. On her feet she wore high heeled shoes of matching colour to her dress.

The first half hour was dedicated to her reading a couple of lines and then me interviewing her on why she thought she might be perfect fit for the role. Her qualification was, and she really said that, her huge rack and her amazing blowjobs. I don't have to tell you I had a hard time containing myself for another couple of minutes.

The second half or so of the audition was the part I love about this job and the reason why I wanted to cast Wonder Woman.

"Okay, Kat, now to the whole point of this session. How do you intend to prove yourself being the right fit for this role and, more importantly, how are you going to persuade me?" this line hears every actress I audition and Kat sure knew what she was meant to do.

She slowly got up from her chair and walked over to my desk upon which she then climbed, giving me great view of her busty chest.

She knelt on the desk, grabbed my hand and made stand up. First, she put my hand on her breast and I squeezed it, getting a soft moan from her.

"Free those titties." she whispered in my ear.

I grabbed her cleavage with both hands and ripped her dress open, revealing a black lace bra.

In return she grabbed my shirt and ripped it off me. Then she lowered herself to my pants. To my surprise she undid my belt with only her teeth, in few moments my pants were too unbuttoned using only her slutty tongue and teeth.

She let the pants fall to the ground and started kissing my hardening dick through my underwear, which was in no time down around my ankles too.

She then pushed my hands away, when I tried to grope her. Instead she sat down on the edge of the desk and spread her legs and gave me full view of her black lace thong covering her apparently shaven pussy.

She pushed me into my chair as she kicked off her heels. Her stocking-clad feet rose to my rock-hard dick and she squeezed it between her soles. She gave me a few strokes before stopping and changing her position on the table again.

Now she was on all four her plump ass in front of my face. It took me a while before jumping up and hiking up her dress revealing her butt to my sight. "Could you lick my pussy a little." she begged.

"I'd love to."

I lowered my face between her cheeks, spreading them with my hands and slowly started licking her covered cunt.

Deep moans started escaping her throat and the crotch of her thong became soaking wet. So I slid her panties off and hid them under my desk finally uncovering her plump and juicy pussy lips.

"Lick me hard." I gladly obeyed and licked on her slit, teasing her clit with my thumb and index finger.

Enjoying my attention she reached over and grabbed me by my hair, pushing my face closer to her snatch and began to hump my face.

Suddenly she pulled me away, turned her head and looked me in the eyes. "I want you to fuck me in the ass now, and fuck me hard, but first would you be a dear and lick my ass a little before you fuck the living hell out of it?"

"I will since you asked so nicely."

She gave me a deep passionate kiss and thrust me back between her ass cheeks.

I started working on her little butthole, slowly licking and kissing around at first but gradually I began to tongue fuck her.

While I was working on her butt I slowly slid two of my fingers into her wet pussy and fingered her, getting her closer to an orgasm and also lubricating my fingers.

When they were nice and wet I brought them up to her asshole and slowly slid them in making her thrust her head back and scream in pleasure.

"OH FUCK YES! PUT IT IN! FUCK ME!" I had her ready. I lined up my cock with her hole -

"Wait just a second. Turn me over. I want to look in your eyes as you fuck me in the ass."

I let her turn on her back, she put her feet (in black stockings) up on my shoulders and I once again was ready to give it to her.

I started pushing myself inch by an inch inside as she started moaning and obviously nearing her first orgasm.

When I was inside of her with my entire length she pulled me closer, gave me a kiss and whispered into my ear. "Now fuck me hard."

I started thrusting my hips against hers as she continued to kiss me, her legs, still on my shoulders, bent almost over her head.

Between kisses I noticed she was squeezing and twisting her nipples pretty hard.

"Do you like your tits punished?" I asked as I moved my head to her enormous rack.

"Mhmm." She nodded and moved her hands away making way for me.

I sucked one of her nipples into my mother while squeezing the other one. "Do you like this?"

"Mhmm. Yes. But try it harder!" I obliged to her begging and sucked harder and gave her harder squeezing and a little twisting.

And she liked it. "Yes harder... More..." I didn't know how hard to go but I lightly bit down on the nipple in my mouth. "Harder! Slap 'em! Slap those big white tits of mine!"

I was taken aback at first but my list overtook me quickly.

I gave her boobs a few light taps to start with and her moans got louder and more lustful.

So I slapped harder making her scream out loud at times, and harder making the skin of her breasts turn red.

"Yeah!" She yelled.

At that point she was nearing an orgasm and I could feel that.

I continued to slap, squeezand suck on her big busty chest as one of her hands trailed down to her soaking wet pussy and she started playing with it, flicking her clit and finger fucking herself.

When she hit the orgasm she stopped completely moving, gripping me hard with her arms as she thrust her pelvis into mine. Her pussy started leaking her juices and I could feel them flow over my cock and drip down onto the table.

When she came down from the heights of her orgasm she immediately got on all four again and started sucking on my dick, cleaning it up.

When she was done with the sucking she made me sit down again and mounted me, impaling herself on my dick.in one swift motion I was balls deep in her pussy, she was thrusting her hips back and forth. Our lips were locked in deep kiss.

She rode me and I squeezed her tits, occasionally slapping her ass, which made her squeal into my mouth.

She came on my dick once more and I almost came too.

"I about to cum." I announced.

"Not yet... Please." She slowly stopped her thrusts and climbed of me. Gave my dick few sucks and then made me stand up.

When my chair was empty she knelt onto it and gripped the back of it. "Cum into my ass.. but just wait a minute."

Obeyed and only slowly stroked my dick to keep him alert.

She meanwhile started franticly fingering her cunt.

When she was back at the edge of another orgasm she moaned.

"Cum in me now."

I immediately slid my cock balls deep into her ass and she guided my hand to her clit to gave me power over her orgasm.

"Let's cum together."

I kissed her neck from behind as I felt myself about to cum as well she was. I slid a finger into her pussy and hit the G spot as she began buck her hips in orgasm, which sent me over the edge. I shot loads and loads of cum into her round butt as her juices flowed over my hand.

I brought that hand up and licked some of her juices before letting her taste herself too.

Then I waited before my dick softened a little and I pulled out of her.

It took a second for my cum to start flowing from her beautiful ass.

As the first drops began to trickle down to her pussy I scooped them up and fed them to her.

"Mhmm, yummy. Your cum tastes so good from my ass." She said with a naughty grin on her face.

She thrust two fingers up her ass again and pulled them out coated in my cum which she again licked up.

When she was done she got up and gave me a big kiss, from which she trailed a series of little kisses down to my soft cock which she sucked whole even with the balls into her mouth.

She let go and stood up. "Do you want to give them a last slapping." She asked while kneading her tits.

I nodded as I for the last time sucked in one of her nipples and gave it a little bite, while slapping the other boob, making her moan.

I didn't want to let go but she cupped my chin and lifted my head from her rack and then she looked deep into my eyes before grabbing her torn dress and walking away, only with her stockings on, her high heels in her other hand.

"Enjoy the panties." She whispered sexily as she turned for the last time in the doorway.

I was left with black lace thong into my collection.

-End of Tape #3-

Next time: Kaley Cuoco

*****

-I intend for this to be a long running series. Please write your likes and dislikes down in the comment section or send me feedback (please try being constructive).

-also, if you have an idea for actress you'd like to read about write her also into comments, however I've gone through several ranker lists and have come up with almost every possible actress remotely suitable for this role (but still write, maybe i forgot somebody) + write all the nasty stuff you'd love to read your favourite celeb do.

-and if you'd like me to write casting of a different movie write suggestions, too.

Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers