Castle Busenstien Ch. 04

Story Info
Busty reader gets high seas kidnap & humiliation.
5.7k words
4.24
88.6k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,708 Followers

"I loved your story! I would love to find myself a guest! My name is Inga ~ I have blond hair, blue eyes, am 5'6", 155lbs, 36DD tits, and a strong body from athletics my whole life. I loved the sexual torture! Great writing and imagination!

I'm an extremely confident woman. I enjoy heated debate, and intelligent conversation. I can be a coy flirt and have an extremely strong sex drive. I am used to being in charge and tend to be a dominant personality in almost all situations.

I abhor discrimination and would probably verbally confront and challenge any type of discrimination. I have in the past stepped into other peoples business if I see someone being abused or picked on verbally and would put up a ferocious fight if I, or my friends or family, were in danger or being attacked. My hair is very thick and hangs down just past my bra strap. It is a bit wavy and all one length. I'm 33. I've been told that I have bedroom eyes, and that I have sexy lips because they are full. "

- Extracts from readers e-mails

* * * * *

It had been 2 days since the 20,000 ton cargo ship had left port. Now somewhere in the Atlantic just north of the equator it made steady but unimpressive progress. The rusted old hulk was covered with tarpaulins and crates the aft bridge a series of dirty almost blacked out windows. At its bow the anchor chute was red with a long rust stain the single funnel at the rear belching smoke from its 60 year old engines. The ocean was calm; almost tranquil and only the slightest breeze fluttered its Liberian flag of convenience.

The 'Acapulco bay' formerly the 'Koninstag' was only 150 miles from its destination.

On the bow deck a large curved ventilation funnel looked like a cartoon caricature. The funnels tube bent down twenty feet, deck by deck curving horizontal to a solid wire mess. On the other side in that dim steel room the air was humid; the hum of the ship vibrating along the walls. The four scruffy bunks inside had an occupant each.

On the furthest sat raven haired Latino women her bosom matching her curvaceous hips. She sat eyes blank humming to herself. Across were two more athletic teens. Both girls appeared Mexican, sister's maybe. Their hair was tied back in long horse type plats; both girls sultry and leggy. In the final bunk lay a long haired blonde woman. She was dreaming; almost smiling with her full lipped mouth as she slumbered, her big breasted naked body only covered in a cloth sack type smock.

The cell door rattled as a figure appeared. The man bald and fat wore only a heavy belt and desert type shorts. His heavy military boots thundered on the mesh deck. The bull neck crewman pushed the girls aside to shake the sleeping beauty.

Inga began to stir from her hazy bizarre dreams. She felt like she'd slept for years. Not quite, the drugs had made her lapse in and out of consciousness for nearly three days. Now it was time to wake up. The thug pulled her hair and she yelped.

"Aaaaa Jesus what the fuck I err what?"

She rubbed her eyes her skin sweaty the room in the nineties.

"Where, where oh ohhhhhhh!"

The last thing Inga remembered was the mall. She was on her way home then she'd seen crowd in heated debate. A skin head young man had been stood on a podium ranting racist remarks. Around him stood red neck type thugs in combats all looking smug. The group had the nerve to have swastika arm bands and the surrounding crowd were shouting and swearing.

Inga couldn't believe she was seeing this. There was freedom of speech but this was obscene. As she stood mouth open police officers arrived and a scuffle broke out. The young men were pinned one by one as more and more police arrived to the cheers of the indignant crowd. Inga cheered with the rest shaking her head in disbelief.

She hadn't notice the man stood in a trench coat just to her right.

Nor had she see him in the shadows as she entered the car park

She lurched upright her feet touching the floor. Her heart sank as she felt the unmistakable vibration of a ship. Now she remembered.

The man!

The needle!

"Oh my God I've been kidnapped!"

Standing behind the large thug was an old spinster type woman. She had glasses and a stern witch like nose and mouth. In her late fifties she wore a grey uniform with knees high leather boots. Inga looked up confused was she dreaming this? The woman had a red and white armband on it couldn't be could it?

No not a swastika. Like the one she hissed and booed at in the mall.

The witch spoke. "You! Goldilocks! Time to get up."

Inga started to cuss and raised her voice but yelped as the fat oaf slapped her across her face. The other girls tittered and grinned stupidly.

Inga screamed glaring at the other apparent captive women

"What the fuck are you bitches laughing at? What the fucks going on?"

She screamed again as the man grabbed her long mane pulling her out of the room her bare feet slipping on the corridor deck. Inga didn't get any answers, she felt claustrophobic as she was herded along narrow empty corridors every so often she past a stony faced seaman all of them ignoring her pleas. She was a strong woman but her captor was massive in comparison, muscles bulging, neck like a bulls. Ahead the growing heat and noise told her she was nearing the engine room.

The spectacled woman turned to her as they reached the engine room door.

"Be quiet!" She snapped.

Inga was asking question after question adding threat after threat if she wasn't released.

"No Frauline I will not tell you what is happening. You are not ready to listen or understand."

She looked admiringly at the woman's strong thighs, the sexy eyes and buxom figure.

"Hmmmm you are a good catch. I will be back in a few hours we'll see if you're ready then."

She opened the door the big bald thug pushing her into the sauna like atmosphere of the engine room.

Inga started to sweat uncontrollably the room cramped with the engine housing like a long black slug running the length of the room. The multitude of tappets rocked back and forth like it was a crazy huge clarinet being played. Stood at the side of his engine was the chief engineer an old vest wearing man his skin craggy and smeared in grease.

He saw the woman, curvy tanned legs under the short sack smock and laughed his missing teeth showing.

Inga was pushed inside the old frauline closing the door and marching back down the ship.

The confident Inga suddenly realized what was going to happen. The old man was leering at her, the big bald man pressing his pot bellied body into her back. The chief waved his hand as if presenting his thundering vibrating engine.

Then she saw it.

At a point where the machine was barrel shaped a curved dildo was bolted to the top. The thing vibrated with engine constant power, the metal banana warm with the engines heat.

"Oh god, shit!"

The men pounced on her pulling the smock revealing her excellent hips and sexy thighs. She covered her pussy instantly realizing she been shaved naked down there in her slumber.

The noise was deafening and her screams carried barely a few feet. The two men pulled her legs apart lifting over the machine, over the vibrating cock! She arched her back tits thrusting out but the men had her in place her bare pussy lips touching the axle greased tip.

"No, no, noooooooo urrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!"

She felt herself slide down onto it, the unyielding metal bending inside her the curve stretching her hole. The vibration ran up her spine her sphincter popping with the animation of her insides.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ugh, ugh oh. Shit! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh!"

Her legs were pulled down either side and hooked around rope straps. She sat like on hose back the hot metal filling her hole in a constant vibrating fuck.

"Aggggg uggggggggg uggggggggggggg nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!"

She was incoherent her head thrown back eyes wide in disbelief. The two men gripped her tits and waist mauling her. Mouths sucked her nipples; hands squeezed the ample mounds hungrily. Her body was drenched in sweat the men eagerly licking it from her neck, face and spine.

"Ugggggh you ug bastard... fuck, fuck fuckkkkkkk!"

She looked down at her slit her hands touching around the entrance but unable to lift herself from it. Already the grease was foaming and dripping from her hole the tip buzzing hard against her cervix.

"Oh God oh god no no."

The men laughed and leered making her lean forward, Inga moaning as the metal cock refused to bend with her. Her hands were strapped together and tied out in front of her. Now she looked like she was riding a motorcycle her raised fat round butt red with the heat, glistening with sweat.

The men began the session. They took it in turns to spank her quivering ass her yelps drowned in the cacophony of the engine room.

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

Over and over stopping only to smear grease onto her butt, rubbing it in so it glistened even more.

As one slapped the other looked into her eyes grinning reaching under to tug on her ample tits; from time to time forcing a greased finger in her mouth.

Inga was grunting, yelping, begging and screaming. Doing all, in no particular order over and over. Her eyes widened as one of the animals began to press his thick digit against her humming ass hole.

Ohhhhhh, eiieeeee uggh ugggggggggggggggg!"

His finger buried to the knuckle, Inga feeling it curl in her ass.

"Ooooooooooooooo!"

The big bald oaf was straddling the engine his muscled thighs pressing down over her arms, his exposed hardening cock waving in front of her face. Inga was shaking her head her eyes transfixed on his eagerly hardening rod.

Time passed.

The old Frauline checked her watch as she entered the blazing hot room.

Inga lay almost unconscious over the engine block. Her whole body was shaking her legs now limp either side of it. She was just finishing her hour of indignity. The old chief was stood next to her his cock rock hard pounding into her mouth. She was slurping and gagging her eyes misted over the spit dripping from the side of her mouth. Her cheeks bulged as he rammed home. The bald huge man was sat exhausted.

God he'd fucked her mouth for ages.

She'd struggled at first but she couldn't resist his constant pressure on her lips. She'd choked and he nearly made her pass out till finally he'd let off all the way down her throat. He'd definitely emptied the lot into her gut; not a drop had been spat from her lips before the old chief had begun thrusting into the slack mouth . "Uggggggggggggggg ug ug ug!!"

Now the old fucker was coming; holding her long mane pulling her mouth fully onto him till her wide full lips pressed on his hairy base.

"Ukkkkkkk jaaaa!!"

"Hmmmmm? Seventy minutes." The witch noted. "Its time to remove the bitch from her little horse."

Both men snapped to attention somewhat exhausted limp cocks hanging ridiculously. Inga coughed and gagged her throat slimy her tongue unable to ignore the taste. Her hips and pussy were numb and she hardly felt herself been lifted. Once on her feet her legs gave way and she collapsed. She was dragged back to the cell the other captive women helping her onto her bunk, still giggling.

The old bitch gripped Inga's panting face squeezing her cheeks together in a forced pout.

"Get some rest Frauline. Perhaps you will get some explanation the next time we come for you."

Inga rolled onto her bunk her body limp and she began to drift off to sleep, the constant engine noise reminding her of her horrid experience astride it. It was night outside and the ship s cut through the flat calm ocean towards it rendezvous point.

The next morning Inga awoke to the horrid recognizable sound of the steel cell door opening. The jack boot crone stood there again. She smiled looking at the sultry compliant faces of the other captive girls. Then to the confused blinking eyes of Inga.

"I hope you slept well. It is time to meet the Captain. Be sure to please him.

Inga decided not to struggle this time. Flanked by two burly crewmen she followed the older woman along the corridors. Below decks the ship appeared to be kept in a well regimented style and only as she climbed the mesh stairs onto the deck did the craft take on a bedraggled rusted out look. The jack booted woman smiled back at Inga as she was coaxed along the deck towards the bridge.

"From a distance this looks like any piece of sea salvage. That suits my master's fine."

"Masters?" The captive blonde said nervously.

The woman straightened her swastika arm band and Inga then realised she was the only one wearing this crazy Nazi shit. In fact most of the crew appeared like turks or orientals, not your normal master race. The woman nodded looking a little disdainfully at the two bulky crewmen.

"Hm yes this crew and her captain serve my people well. And we in turn reward them well." Then looking Inga up and down she added," along with other fringe benefits."

The woman continued with pride in her voice. "We have a home deep in ancient Eastern Europe; a castle even. Forget the old life, you have been chosen to serve us."

Once again Inga questioned."Us?"

The old woman narrowed her eyes. "The Fatherland!"

Inga almost laughed. "You crazy bitch, this is the 21st centaury who the fuck do you people think you are? I suppose those bitches down stairs are all Nazied up as well?

The woman gave a shrug of agreement.

"They've had the benefit of been with us much longer than you. Yes, if that's what you mean. You're initiation shall we say will have to be a little more intense."

The woman signalled for the thugs to hurry their captive along, Inga cussing and scoffing in disbelief. At the base of the bridge tower the group stopped allowing her to look out over the distant ocean. Where was she? How far from civilization? She suddenly felt very alone. The Frauline turned to her, speaking in a school mistress manner.

"The Captain has a habit of throwing those that displease him to the sharks in these waters. We arrive at our rendezvous in four hours. By that time you will have needed to have made a choice. Are you with us or shark bait?"

The woman then turned and walked away leaving the men to man handle Inga up the steps into the filthy command tower.

Inside it was dim the windows grime covered; only hand marks on the glass for the crew to watch were they were steering. Inga felt very vulnerable in her bare feet and canvas smock all eyes looking at her. Sat in a large cushioned chair was the captain. He was a fat bare chest oriental. His head almost bald apart from a Chinese style pony tail. His fat lips and narrow eyes made him look like he was frowning continuously. Next to him stood the first mate, muscled, dark skinned, eye sockets almost black like a Bedouin swordsman.

The first mate moved forward gripping her by the hand dragging her towards the captain's aft cabin. The captain rose his fat body swaying, his narcotics more disorientating when he stood.

"Take over here," he coughed to the other crew.

"I have entertaining to do."

Once the captain was in the cabin he closed the steel door shut and bolted it with a metallic thud. The room was dirty but ornately adored. There was a large unwashed silk bed; beautiful curtains and rugs hanging from the walls. The few portholes let in strong searchlight type beams of daylight. The air was thick of scent and opium weed.

Inga clenched her arms to her body the first mate still with a vice grip on her arm.

"Look er captain I need to warn you that..." The big man burst out laughing.

"Warn! Warn! Ha, ha, ha. It is you who needs to be warned. Many a woman comes to my cabin. You are no different to them; do not fool yourself with false arrogance."

The captain picked up a vial of pink liquid.

"The Uberfuhrer informs me you were a last minute choice, just someone they'd noticed and had to have. Well she fears she may have made an error in judgement. I have assured her that when we meet our rendezvous you will be unloaded with the other female cargo."

"What, what are you going to..." Inga's nervous question was cut short.

"Better you did not ask." He said ominously waving the vial in front of her. "But don't fear we have many potions and lotions to loosen your orifices and make the experience less unpleasant."

Inga was jolted to attention the first mate gripping both her wrists together pulling them taut above her head.

"Tie her wrists and string her from the ceiling!" Ordered the captain; almost casually.

She screamed as the first mate fed the strong rope over a pulley hooked in the ceiling tugging down lifting her cute toes off the floor.

"Ohh awwwwwww ugh ahhhhhh that's too tight!"

Inga's wrists felt the rope grip. She swung slightly as the ship rolled increasing its pace through the water. The sweat was pouring from her face over her wide lips her eyes sparkling but terrified. There was a rip, the seaman cutting up the back of her sack cloth poncho then...

Both men stood back to admire the sweaty naked woman. Her figure looked like a long necked bottle bulging at her shoulder and waist, her stretched arms the funnel. Her tits were like firm half coconuts on her toned frame; her thighs slightly firmer than she would like, her shins glistening with perspiration down to her painted toes. Her blonde hair cascaded over her impressive cleavage her thick lipped mouth pouting.

She was looking wide eyed at them her mouth opening and closing without a sound as she panted. She wriggled and moaned as they neared, both men stroking her body admiringly, then they grabbed a knee and ankle each.

"Uh ah what, what, uggggg!"

Her legs were bent back to her body her knees pressing on her tummy just below her hard tits. She gasped her face a look of surprise and discomfort.

"Ooooooohhhhhh."

Her legs came either side of her face toes pointing to the ceiling. She groaned as her arms took the weight her ankles now been pushed to either side of her neck. The men lifted and pulled and she felt her toes touch for a second around the back of her straining neck.

"Aaaaaaaaawhaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

A double hoop rope slid over both feet binding them together the rope pressing on the back of her neck her bound feet touching the back of her head. She was trussed, hanging from the ceiling her ass cheeks stretched, her legs trying to return to the floor but bound up around her head.

"Ooohhhhh Jezzzzzzz noooooo!"

Her ass was almost pointing towards the front her pussy also pointing forward at an angle skywards. Now shaved her slit and shit hole were easily visible, sweaty, the skin stretched.

The men began in earnest. Their fingers kneaded her ass flesh making her sway on the rope.

"Good, oil her rear," said the fat bellied Oriental captain.

His Arab friend began to pour lotion onto her sphincter and pussy slit, Inga moaning in disgust. She gave a yelp as the Arabs strong finger slid into her ass curling and searching, then another finger. The men grunted in satisfaction the captain also pushing his own slimy finger in.

"Uhhhhhh no, no, no tooooooo!" Inga wailed as his finger forced itself in along side the other two.

The men began to pull her rim outwards, grunting and concentrating trying to stretch her muscles, opening her ass up.

"Be still bitch!" The Arab cussed his fingers parting inside her rim making her eyes roll.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

The captain was more interested with penetration rather than width, his finger almost to the knuckle making a circular motion against her shitter wall.

"Mmmmmmm aggggggggg!"

She wriggled ignoring their order to stay still. She felt like they were trying to climb up inside her. The captain stood back his colleague still tugging her anal muscles wide trying to look up her dark tunnel. He held another container, the spout was lifted to her mouth. She tried to clench her teeth but the pointed funnel forced its way in.

FINC
FINC
1,708 Followers
12