Castle Busenstien Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

"Drink, drink it!"

She coughed, the sweet medicine like slimy water running down her throat.

"Errrr what was that you bastards!"

The captain was now opening a huge carved chest searching.

"A relaxant my dear. You're too tense, this will ease the passage." With that he produced a thick long ivory dildo, the head carved like a penis the side bubbled like a corn cob.

She begged as he smeared lotion along its length and angled it for penetration.

"no, no, no! Aaaaggggggggg!"

The Arabs fingers slid out of her just as the cock s head pressed in. Once he knew it was past her rim his fingers came away completely.

"Ugggggggggggggggg!" The solid bent ivory corn cob pushed up her ass like a returning shit.

"Ooooooooooo nooooooooooo!"

She could do nothing but look down in horror her trussed body allowing them entry with sickening ease. "Mmmmmmm excellent so deep ah yes now there is resistance uhh!"

Inga yelped, the head trying to push straight, her canal bent double.

"Uggggg ug, uggg, uggggg, ggggggggg!"

He was gently nudging the monster as deep as it could go.

The Arab laughed. "How do you feel slave?" Inga could only gulp and thrash as the captain began to dildo fuck her ass in slowly increasing thrusts.

"Ugh, ughhh, ughhhhhh awwww, awwwwww no no no no uuuuukkkkkkkk!"

The Arab was waving a potion under her nose the smell sending stars dancing in front of her eyes.

"Oooh God this can't be ugggggggg ugggg, ugggg I feel feint!"

The Arab pinched her cheek to snap her out of it. Her ass felt like it was a gaping hole, the captain widening it with circular motions of the dildo. Her muscles felt wet and loose a farting noise coming from her butt as her sphincter belched. The Arab pushed an ivory bit between her teeth.

"Bite on this, prepare yourself."

She felt the ivory phallus slide effortlessly from her lose hole dropping to the floor with a thud. The captain began to pour oil over her big firm tits his hands then massaging the glistening domes. Squeezed between her knees the knocker thrust out nipples close together pointing straight ahead. He groped, his hand greased as much as her melons.

The Arab was fixing her long blonde hair into a tied mane behind her head clearing her face and neck for his captain to admire. The fat boss looked into her eyes one hand sliding along her trembling butt.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

She bit down in revulsion and terror. His fingers were pressed together like a cone as the tips pushed into her loose ass. His eyes widened in delight as he stared face to face with her.

"Mmmmmmmmgggggggg!" She tried to thrash but he pushed her back onto his probing hand her muscles unable to resist.

"Sllopppppp!" He fist was inside her the look on his triumphant face too embarrassing to bear. She spit the bit from her mouth groaning and begging.

"Oooooh Jesus ohhh no you, you fucckkkkkkkkk ugggggh no slower slowerrrrrr!!"

He began to pump up her hole; her canal exhausted and weakened by drugs. As he pumped he pushed her head forwards making her look down over her own big tits.

"Yes its true see it with your own eyes. My hand is sooo deep inside. I can feel your hot wall yielding. Look at me, look at me you arrogant bitch while I fist fuck your ass!"

"AGggggggggggg ughhhhhh ugh, ugh, ugh, n, n, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnawwwwwwwww!"

She was dizzy her rectum bloated her rim burning around his fist. The Arab was pouring more oil onto his appearing and disappearing wrist, lubricating his fucking. His hand tugged at her rim trying to escape, he pulled harder her body swinging forward as he withdrew.

Plop!!!

The juices dripped from her slack dark pink hole the Arab pushing his finger back in, this time all of them.

"Yes, yes, com on com on yesssssssssss!"

Slock!

She bucked and gasped his fist now inside her the man beginning to pump immediately.

"Feel my hand bitch yesssss ride it, ride it!"

The captain pressed her cheeks together in a pout.

"Is it too much shall we stop?" He said almost looking concerned. Inga gave a single nod her teeth clenched her eyes shut.

"Remove yourself from the slut passage!" The captain bellowed the echo vibrating around the metal walled room.

Inga squealed as the first mate pulled from her instantaneously looking a little disappointed. The captain smeared his pot belly with his hand the grease and her juices trailing across it. He began to strip his baggy trousers kicking of his Ali Barbar slippers, the first mate following his lead. The tough confident woman looked down from her swinging position the men were naked and erect.

"Bring the chair and position the mirror so she might watch!"

Moments later Inga was groaning in resignation. Sat below her his tongue already tracing up her spine was the fat body of the captain. The first mate was slowly lowering Inga the few inches so her trussed body sat on his lap. His hands held her under her thighs his head around her waist looking ahead. A few feet in front of them was a large oval dressing mirror. She moaned as she could see her own ass hole touch then begin to swallow the captains cock.

"Lower her more I don't wish to pump. Let her fat rear rest on my balls."

She dropped another few inches his cock slipping straight up into her abused slack ass passage.

"Mmmmmm uggggggg no no mmmmmmm!"

She shook her head his big cock all the way in her sweaty butt putting some relieving weight on his thighs and cock base.

"Good keep watching." He groaned in delight his hands pulling her ass cheek even wider his fat maggot rubbing around her sphincter rim. The first mate was positioning himself in front of her his curved pencil cock been angled down towards her filled rear hole.

"Oh God, oh God no, no, ugh, ughh stopp stop aggggggg aggg awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

The captain gripped her ponytail base pushing her head to look around the front fucker's waist.

"Look! Look at it going in!"

Inga saw what she definitely felt. Two foreign cock buried in her ass at the same time one fat and pale the other narrow and almost black. Two pairs of balls bounce and twitched the captain's slimy finger visible pulling her butt cheeks wide almost to the point of tearing.

"Ugggggggggg, ugh, guh. guh, guh, guh. Ukkkkkkkkkkkk!!!"

Both men were thrusting, the Arab long hard jabs the captain more like deep buried nudges. She was foaming at the mouth, sweat in her eyes her body been bounced on the dirty bastards lap, both men grunting in delight.

"Ugggggg yes, yes ohhh fuck you're going to split you dirty little bitch, uggggggggghhhhhh!"

The sensation of two fat cocks in Inga's ass was making her eyes pop. The men were thrusting like hungry dogs, sliding their cocks against each others, forcing her sphincter to gasp and swallow. The first mate was near eruption but it was the captain sat on his ass who began to buck in joy

"Uggggggggggg!"

His cock released a torrent of come inside her, the fist mates ramming dick smearing it the full length of her anal canal. As the Captain's cock began to shrivel. His colleague began to groan.

"Ugh, ugh, ughhhhhhhh!"

Now he too frothed in her ass; long deep spits of come into her bowels. Both men slowly, gingerly extracted themselves from her sweaty, spunk filled ass. Inga spat at the exhausted men.

"You dirty fucking bastards. I'll never give in, do you hear!"

The men scowled and looked frustrated.

"You are feisty," the Captain grumbled, "but we have some time left."

At this exact moment there was a cry from the second mate on the bridge.

"Ship ahoy!"

The Captain's face grew pale and drawn.

"Damn you bitch," He hissed, his voice coarse and unsure." They're early!"

The ship had been at a full stop for over and hour before the loading had been completed. Lashed to the side of the rusty hulled ship was a jet black sleek submarine. It resembled an old world war two U- boat. In fact that was exactly what is was. But this one had been a prototype, one of a kind coated in whale skin to reduce detection. Back in 1945 it had pulled anchor and quietly crept out of its Baltic base hours before the advancing Russian had arrived.

On its black skinned side was drawn the swastika and the Busenstien family shield. It had been a good servant over the years, running gold and drugs world wide fuelling its owner's wealth and influence. This latest cargo along with the tame females had already been stowed aboard. Now a single helmeted sailor stood watch on deck, machine pistol in hand as the other ships oriental crew were not welcome on the master races craft.

The submarines Captain stood in the conning tower looking nervous. It was time to go, even this stealth designed craft could be seen from the surface, and they were only a few hundred miles from the European coast. But he knew he had to hold his frustration. On this voyage he had a very senior member of the family aboard, and she wasn't at all impressed with what she had seen to day.

In the hot bowel of the cargo ship Lady Busenstien stood arms folded. Like normal she was dressed in a tight black cat suit, cleavage just held in place, ice white hair curled and flowing over her shoulders. She tapped her nails impatiently on her shiny black forearm. Flanked either side of her were two young soldiers, snapped to attention machine guns pointing ahead, silver steel helmets sparkling in the dim room light.

"Well Captain," She said eyes glinting, "you have been useful to our cause, however I cannot accept failure."

The cargo ship Captain nodded not daring to speak. The statuses lady spoke again.

"The second mate will be in charge until you reach South America. You captain have been relieved of your command; as has my Frauline here." Lady B looked at the nervous old jack booted woman stood in the shadows fearful of her own life.

"Maybe by the time you reach port you will all understand what it means to fail me."

The German vixen then looked into the eyes of Inga. They'd only spoken a few words, enough words for Lady B to realise this bitch was no way near subservient enough for her household. Well not yet.

"And you my dear will be more respectful if and when we next meet."

Inga couldn't speak and she so wished she'd never answered back that long hour ago when the blonde had stridden onto the ship, everyone kneeling or saluting with raised straight arms.

The confident moral American woman was now wearing a tight rubber gimp suit. It had holes for her eyes and mouth in the hood, allowing some of her sexy features to be exposed. Her hot tits were thrust through chest holes, her butt and pussy also exposed with flaps. She was trussed like a chicken hanging from a steel girder.

The ex-captain and first mate stood naked, sweat pouring from their bodies. They had their hands tied behind their backs, thick cords around their rock hard cocks, gripping their ball sacks tightly. The ropes led up to the hand of the old Frauline who stood stern faced.

"Captain," Lady B said sweetly caressing the face of the newly promoted second mate; "none of these wretches are to leave this room till Buenos Aries. If by then this girl is not a gibbering sexual slave I will have them all executed on the spot, and probably you too."

The new Captain gulped and nodded then marched from the room to take command of his ship. The humiliated Frauline snapped her heels saluting determined that she would eventually be allowed from this sexual hell.

"I will not fail again mien Lady, I swear."

Lady B gave the old crone a nod of appreciation, and turning to the suspended Inga laughed.

"Frauline is such an expert; please let them know what's in store. Tell this little bitch and these two fat fools what you have planned for them."

Moments later the iron door closed and Lady B marched down the corridor flanked by her two guards.

"Back to the ship boys"

In the hot hold the two men didn't need to know the future, they could already tell. Their next two weeks would be ecstasy and hell over and over till they too would be no more than fuck toys by the time they reached South America.

Inga gargled on her gag, as the old crone explained in detail.

She had devices for clamping, sucking, slapping the strong woman's big firm tits.

Air and water hoses for inflating her ass and pussy.

She'd pour hot spunk down her mouth, pipe it up her ass.

She'd make them all fuck, ramming dildoe's up asses, pissing in open mouths.

She'd fist the men as they came; Inga as they rammed her other holes

The list of indignities the old crone had in store seemed endless. And over the next two weeks to land fall it would almost prove to be.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers
12