Castle Busenstien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers

Kristen lent back to pull her own dress over her head. Rolling back on the carpet she was naked, her legs apart and bent caressing her own slit. "Come, come now you taste me," She purred.

Becky couldn't believe herself she was going to do it, first the musky smell then the taste of hot excited flesh. Her lips sucked the woman's hole as if to draw the life from her.

"Agggg Ja ugghh!" Kirsten groaned as Becky was going down, arse raised, on her knees her sweaty tits pressed to the rug tongue inside the beautiful bitch. "Mmmmmhhhh"

She felt the woman tugging her up over her. "What do you want me... ooh I see."

The fire roared as the two women lay entwined head to toe. Kristen on her back, Becky's knees either side of her head her pussy on her lips. This allowing Becky to push her head between Kristen's thighs, in a sweaty, moaning and lust full 69.

"Ooh Kristen ohhh fuck ugghh ooohhhhh!"

The woman eased two fingers into Becky's soaking twat. She in turn spread her lover's pussy lips and buried her tongue.

"Mmmmm deeper, deeper my darling oohhh uggggghhh."

Kirsten was bucking her slit weeping as she came.

"Ugghhhh! Ugggggh!"

Becky's face was soaked her lips glistening, she howled as Kristen spasmed; her buried fingers juddering in Becky's tight hole. The Germanic vixen rolled her over onto her back, and knelt above like a big cat about to pounce. Becky was writhing as her blonde tart twisted and probed with her fingers, two, then three, then she tried to push four in.

"Ooohh!" Becky cried gripping the woman's hand, "noo uuhh too... ugh, ugghh oh oh agggghhhh! She came; her body burning her muscles squeezing Kristen's fingers tight in appreciation, the sweat glistening on her heaving chest. "Uggggnnnnnnn god oooooooohhhh!"

Kristen walked her back to the bedroom in uncomfortable silence then gave her a sweet kiss and bid her good night. Once Becky had closed the door she began to shake. What had she been thinking? She felt ashamed and at the same time excited. Was she a lesbian? No surely not. She decided the quicker she got out of here the better.

She showered and dressed for bed, a long white nightgown, a little frayed perhaps but it had seen a lot of use. She dried her hair allowing it to cascade down over her shoulder resting on her recently sampled tits. She lay back on the wonderful bed admiring the textured ceiling the low light slowly making her eye lids heavier and heavier.

She only had time to give a curt yelp as the bed split in the middle dropping her, covers and all onto and then down a steep metal shaft. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... thud!"

She rolled out onto straw the cold stone cell lit only by a single candle. She straightened herself, legs and arms everywhere. Pushed the hair from her face and looked around. There was only one door out and she quickly tried to open it, but it was locked. She peered through the barred slit at head height on the thick oak door.

The room adjacent was much larger a wine cellar maybe, well lit with torches and lamps. Other tunnels ran off in different directions some lit some in pitch black. Across in the far wall there was an altar, a huge red flag in its centre with a black swastika on white background. On the altar were a silver SS helmet and other bizarre pseudo-religious artifacts. Becky began to moan, "oh god no this isn't happening."

There were sounds of shouting, and orders been barked. She strained to look as five figures came into view. Three appeared to be men, the other two she knew. Hans now wearing a black SS kit and his sister Kristen. Was it her?

The blonde goddess was dressed in a tight fitting black leather cat suit her legs stretch in 3inch heels thigh boots, hair tied back in a long horse type tail. The leather bulged at her breasts extra ribbed stitching holding her heavy assets in place. The other figures only appeared to be men because she couldn't be sure. Naked, they disappeared at the waist up in what could be only described as large black rubber condoms. The rubber held their arms by their sides and appeared almost airtight. At their heads were two black goggled glasses and a snorkel from their mouth area hanging loose.

Each man was pushed into the centre of the room the tops of each rubber sheath attached by hooks to the ceiling so they could only move a few inches in each direction. Becky backed away from the door as it unlocked and Hans stood there triumphant, hands on hips. Behind him appeared Kirsten taller and looking leaner in her tight kit. Becky didn't know what to say. As if understanding Hans raised his hand. "Yes, yes it can't be happening, true? But it is!"

Kristen explained impassively. Their guests could be made to think anything with a little persuasion. Brain washing had been perfected in the last days of the second world war in a vain attempt to control and continue the will to fight. Now they used it to slowly build their community of perfect breeders. Their village children indoctrinated, taught how to fight from been very young. Building an army; of ultra fanatical soldiers. Most of their guests just disappeared; others told their friend they weren't coming back. Cults are everywhere no one has time to follow them up to see what really was going on.

"Brain washing?" Becky shook her head. Hans smiled. "I here you've already experience the geometry of lust. Well your body ravished in a particular way and rhythm can release other feelings of subordination and obedience until... well you see."

Becky shook her head again." No way you fuckers I won't accept." Hans came forward to grip her arms tugging them round her back. He had a pair of leather bounds which he secured her small wrists with. "Yes my dear, I think you will."

Becky was moaning pathetically arms behind her back on her knees rocking back and forth. In front of her were the three gimps hanging/standing in a semi circle. She couldn't tell if they could see through the black goggles, she could only hear them snorting down their breathing tubes. Kristen was knelt slightly in front of her; she had all three men rock hard. Her gloved hands wanking a cock each while she deep throated the other. Then swapping round pressing her tongue down their spunk slits massaging their balls expertly. She did this hungrily the saliva dripping from her mouth in long strands to the purple cock heads. The men writhed and snorted as she squeezed their balls slightly too hard.

Hans pushed Becky forward, "now your turn." But she reeled back in refusal.

The two siblings grappled with her forcing her head and wide mouth against the first cock. It was rubbing across her face the bound man swinging his hips in frustration trying to find the wet hot hole he knew was waiting." No, no mmnnnnnnnnn!" She instantly spat it out. Kristen gave her a slap across the face, Hans tugging her head back sharply. Her lips enclosed the eager head again as the bound man jerked forward.

"Mmmmmmfff!"

Kristen grasped her red hair pushing her on to it. "That's it yess good, now the next quicker!" She felt the cock twang from her mouth and only had time to cough as she swallowed the next; the cocks still wet with Kristen's spittle.

"Mmmmggghhh!"

The other men's bodies were pulled closer the free cocks slapping and sliding across her face, their weeping tips sending snail like trails over her cheeks across her eyes.

"Mmmnn, uuugggg!"

Becky was coughing her jaw aching the cocks been forced deep into her throat. They tried to get two in her mouth and she baulked as if to be sick. The one in her mouth tasted sweaty and rough the end weeping goo as her lips pushed back the foreskin tasting the underneath of his dirty head.

"Mmmggggg!"

Kristen was jerking him into the bound girl's mouth. The blondes hand gripping him tightly tugging back and forth. "Suck harder bitch, he's nearly there ooh ja he's coming he's coming."

There was a high pitch snorting from the air tube as she felt her mouth fill with runny spunk. She coughed, spewing it back over Kristen's wanking hand, the white filth also running down Becky's chin. The next cock was almost instantly dragged forward and Becky moaned as her head was pushed onto it once again for Kristen to start milking him.

Hans was close by, eager to see the beauty in action. "Over her tits," he demanded still gripping her wrist with one of his hands. Both him and his sister tugged Becky's nightie with their free hands ripping the front open dragging it to her waist. Her tits now exposed, flapping as she rocked forward gobbling. The second gimp started to tense and Becky felt her head tugged back, shoulder straightening tits thrusting forward. The come spewed from his tip as her mouth was pulled away the semen arching over in spatter effect across the top of her mounds like icing sugar on hot buns.

"Ohh ugg no please its distgu... urrrrr!"

The last cock Kristen took deep into her own mouth her gloved hand curling up under his balls finger pressing deep into his arse. She released the cock from her wet bright red lips pulling Becky's head to it. The fat length smacked against her cheek pushing up into her eye socket. The German bitch twisted her long finger inside the man's rectum, putting pressure on the internal base of his cock. He gave an animal howl as his legs sprang open his balls shrinking into him.

"Awooooo!" His prick rapidly fired wad after glutinous wad into her face, running down her nose stinging her eyes catching in lumps on her long black lashes.

"Ja, Ja wunderva!" Exclaimed Kristen continuing to twist her finger, ejecting the last remnants onto Becky's soaking face.

The poor girl rolled onto her side shaking her head. "Uggh cough, cough, you bastards, uugg!" Kristen lent down to French kiss her, Becky writhing in disgust the woman's tongue licking the filth from her lips." Uggh get the fuck off me!"

Hans pulled her to a kneeling position as his sister marched the gimps away. He whispered in her ear. "Will you join us yet?" Becky nodded still coughing her throat dry from sucking. He laughed his hand cupping her tit. "Do you think we are fools you really have to want to submit before our mind games work?" Becky shook her head," But I want to accept, just stop!"

He lifted her up off her knees her nightgown dropping around her feet. He examined her round arse the arch of her back, the hairs on end across her swan neck. Kristen approached her head cocked to one side. "Vat do you think will break her?" She asked her hand caressing Becky's curves. Her face came close, Becky able to see the ash white makeup she had applied along with the ruby red lips. Kristen's eyes narrowed.

"Spanking?" Pause. "Spanking till you feint?"

Becky was panting heavily the sweat now visible on her shoulders and chest. Hans still molesting her with one hand the other gripping her bound hands

The vixen shook her head knowingly. "No I don't think so. Though it would pleasure me greatly to punish such a squeezable arse it wouldn't work; I have a nose for these things."

Becky gave large pant half in relief the other half in horror of what else she might say. Kristen's eyebrow rose.

"Animals?"

Becky moaned her knees nearly buckling. The bitch smiled, "No not that either hmm?"

She took four long jack boot strides arms behind her back in contemplation, before spinning back to face her. "Yes, the lab! That's it Hans."

Becky looked desperately over her shoulder as if to get some inkling of what she meant. He just smiled his hand full of flesh pulling her mound up towards her chin. The cave like room was adjoined by many corridors along one of these she was pushed. This appeared to be some part of an old bomb shelter; over head cable lighting, steel floors. Becky was panicking,

"Look we can sort this out, I won't tell. Sure, live and let live I say."

The two escorts were silent gripping her firmly not fooled a bit. The room ahead was so bright she had to squint as she entered. It was completely white reminding her of an operating theatre. The furniture was tubular steel; bed cabinets, harnesses etc. Once inside, the door a large metal affair was closed with an echoing boom.

The bed was like in a hospital above it a suspended bar with two wrist loops either side. Similar to what would be used to raise a broken foot. But instead Becky's hands were untied and fasted through a loop each. By controlling the pulley she could be made to kneel, laid pinned back, or doggie style her arms suspending her body, tits hanging down loose. But first she sat arms above her head her tits pronounced, legs crossed thigh turned to cover her pussy in modesty.

Kristen went to a steel wheeled table. "Your body is very elastic, more than you would imagine. We intend to demonstrate this too you." She was squirting gel onto her fingers taking time to grease all of them.

Becky was horrified, "what you going to do? Ooh shit oohh!" The vixen smiled. "All in good time first I think Hans has been patient enough. Don't you?"

She saw he was disrobing stripping naked his Adonis body matched by his hairless impressive erect cock. He pushed her flat his firm hands spreading her knees. She closed her eyes his head down between her sweaty thighs his tongue circling her hole, rougher but as expertly as his sister had done the night before.

"Ugghhh." She bucked his hands pressing into her hip flesh painfully. "Oooooo." His tongue was like a snake forcing itself inside her, his nose pressing her clit. "Ugggggggg!"

Kristen continued with equipment. "Lay back relax you're not going anywhere. Let him inside you'll thank me later."

Hans was licking her inner rim slowly round and round. She could feel him nibbling her clit as she wriggled. His hand gripped her waist pulling her onto his mouth. Becky tensed as he inserted a stubby finger.

"Mnnnnnnn!"

His thumb was pressing on her clit hard. He continued to poke and lick as Kristen assembled something on the table. He called back to his sister," the gel!" And Becky's expression filled him with lust as he held the long tube in his hands. It was like a joke syringe, a thick tube with a plunger on one end the other a tapered nozzle. He pushed it against her pussy penetrating half an inch.

"Aw uuggghh!"

Then slowly he pressed the plunger in one deliberate move. "Oh, oooohhhhh!" Her pussy began to fill with thick goo deeper and deeper inside, white foam appearing around her cunt lips.

Uggggggggghh no more no ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The half foot long cylinder had been pumped up her the air farting from her prized slit.

"Awwww what are you doing to me? She moaned her groin feeling hard.

Hans was twisting her round making her kneel, butt out.

"A muscle relaxant my dear. How else could your body take such large intrusions?"

Becky had no time to think before she gulped and coughed in surprise. The nozzle slipped into her anus forcing her tight ring open just enough for the gel to be squeezed up her rectum like sausage meat, been filled into its skin. "Uuggghh!"

Hans gave a satisfied grin seeing the tube plunger reach the bottom the content deep up her canal.

"Ugh I think I'm going to be sick" Becky moaned her arms straining holding her body horizontal.

She was relieved when unexpectedly he released her arms and she rolled onto the bed. Her long nailed hands instinctively touched her arse and slit; both oozing white foam.

"Ohhh, oh god it's getting bigger!" She gasped.

Hans laughed. "Yes it expands, stretching your cavities."

She rolled around groaning eyes wild. "Ooh no uuggghh oooh shit ooohh!"

Kristen came close and winked at her. "The foam will take a while to dissolve then you'll be ready."

Hans climbed onto the bed holding his rock hard dick. "There's a quicker way of getting it out!" And with that he climbed on top of her. Kristen agreed eagerly. "Yes, yes quick I'll hold her."

Becky was pinned Kristen holding an arm pulling a leg wide; Hans pushing his waist against her. Becky gritted her teeth as Hans's long hard rod pushed up her pussy the foam oozing out onto her inner thighs; that which could not escape the air tight fit been packed deeper against her cervix. "Uggggggggg!"

He began to slowly fuck, her pussy squelching full of flesh and foam.

"Ugg, ugh, ooooh, oohhhh!"

The tingling of dissolving bubbles and the fat hard tip of his dick made her inners cry out. Kristen had let her arms go now he was up her and Becky wrapped her legs round him for support as he rammed home.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

Becky had her head thrown back mouth open. She clawed the bed sheets with her talons.

"Ugh, ugh, aww."

He was like an animal, just as she had remembered him banging the maid. He snapped orders in English as he slapped her face and pulled her nipples.

"Uggh open your legs you bitch! Uggh ugh, slap, your tits are so hard uggh you dirty slut uuggghh! Yes fuck me, fuck your master for the fatherland."

He forced his fingers between her lips looking over his shoulder at Kristen.

"Fill her dirty cock sucking mouth," he hissed.

The tube was not completely empty, and Becky screamed as the nozzle spewed the foam into her throat. The stuff quickly expanded and hardenings, making her look as if she'd just taken a wad from a whale.

"Oh my god I'm going to choke." She thought her head banging against the bed board as Hans packed the remnants of the injection hard against her pussy's dead end.

He was thrusting harder and harder her body been pushed up the bed. But she had no time to resist desperate to empty her mouth she took each thrust obediently, hands at her lips.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, uuggghh!"

He pulled out of her the foam stuff gripping his cock and her inner walls. She closed her jaw spewing great globs onto the bed her tongue forcing an air hole through the remains. She was pulled up on her hands and knees and grunted as he thrust two fingers inside her arse and began to poke her fast and hard.

"Oh aww uoooooh ohh noooo noooo ugggghhhhh!"

His other hand slapped her butt gripping it for leverage as he fingered her anus ferociously.

"Ooooooohhh no stop that uuhoooohh uh uh uh ooooooooo!" She squealed delirious.

He paused.

Becky looked back over her shoulder eyes wide mouth still dripping foam. Kristen had come closer and as Becky shrieked pulled a leather mask over the girls head. The mask had the same blackout goggle eye sockets as seen earlier but a hole instead for her nose. There was also a mouth slit, her full lips busting out of it. She felt the mask tight on her face the side seemed to have earpieces built in like old WW2 flying caps. The view from the goggles was distorted, warped surfaces, strange colors and textures. Becky's hands were once again been tied this time to the bed headboard the girl still kneeling doggie now stifling in her clammy mask.

Kristen and Hans caressed her arse spreading her cheeks, hands stroking her sweaty back. She shook her head trying to make sense of the new strange views.

"Oh please take it off ugh." She groaned knowing they would do no such thing.

Becky first thought it was Hans's cock nudging her pussy lips apart then felt two more hands cupping her thighs pulling her butt wider. The pressure grew a little and she groaned realizing it was two or even three of Kirsten's long gloved fingers.

"Ja my dear, oooh so wet and soft. The foam has done well." She observed to no one in particular. She twisted her thumb and little finger into towards her palm and pushed steadily.

"Ooooohh no, no ooohhh!" Becky gasped feeling her elastic slit widen as the sluts hand slowly twisted against her virginal muscles.

"Aaahhh shit ugghh. No it wouldn't go, it couldn't!" Screamed Becky in her head, her fleshy walls solid against the oiled hand.

She trembled, feeling Hans's fingers on her blushing butt, the pressure of Kristen's fingers against her slit. Her walls were parting she stared straight ahead the woman's hand making her feel like she would be split up the middle.

FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers