Castle Busenstien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers

"Slop!"

The hand entered past the wrist her pussy closing around it and Becky felt the sensation of a oiled hand touching deep in her twat."Ooohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Once inside she twisted and tugged until she could move her hand back and forth slowly making longer movements. Becky's mouth trembled, her hands clawing their own palms still bound to the metal bed end. The feelings on her cunt were unbelievable the woman able to massage and press as deep as a love wand. She searched out her g spot and other pressure points making Becky squeal in pleasure and revulsion.

"Oh no oohhh you fucki... arrr awwwwww nrrrr!"

Her pussy was drippy wet the glove material making a squelching noise as her cunt lips slobbered along her wrist.

"You are nearly ready to accept I think." Announced the bitch; the effort of fisting making her breath heavily. "Your mind says no but your body thinks differently."

Becky shook her head unable to answer her moaning now constant. Hans straddled her arse gripping her long hair pulling her head back like a horse. He angled his cock down towards her crack Kristen spreading her cheeks with her free hand. With her hand up Becky's pussy she could direct Hans's cock into the poor girls foaming anus as he lowered himself.

"Ugghh ohh ohhh no more ohhhhhhhhhh!"

The bed began to rattle as the three connected figure moaned, fisted, caressed and fucked.

Hans was pumping away his cock easily sliding deep into her loose shit hole, all the while holding her hair tight riding the fuck out of her. His sister unable to see now Hans arse was in the way just worked by touch her arm under his fat balls still deep inside her victim. She could feel his cock against Becky's fleshy walls the juices now running back to her elbow. Becky was screaming in ecstasy, Han's buggering the final straw, her whole body in spasms. Over and over the colors in the eye goggles seemed to rotate and dance in her head. She was been used mercilessly, her body defiled, deep places reached and sampled.

"Ugh uggh fuck fuck ohhh nnnnnnnnn!!" She didn't know if she was coming or fitting, the convulsions repeating over and over the mask seeming to squeeze her face more and more.

As Kristen tugged her hand free Becky spasmed; her body feeling drained and empty. The arse cock was burning but the nudging made her groan in pleasure.

"So deep, taking me like a whore uuggghh." She thought dreamily. Her mind was wandering her vision now only rotating colors.

She lost sense of direction and verticality. She felt herself lifted or dragged then the cock back up her shitter; deeper now. Sounds were growing in her ears; strange words, moans, orders over and over they seemed to match the kaleidoscope of lights in her eyes and the rocking of the cock in her arse.

She grunted as a hard thrust filled her pussy then another. Each one making her buck and yelp. The sounds grew louder, too loud, over and over. Her thighs were been forced apart the cunt fucking rough and uncomfortable.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

In the lab Hans sat on a chair legs apart. On his lap Becky, her legs wider over his knees, her mask now had wires attached to it playing the sounds direct into her ears. She sat facing away from him, his hands on her waist groping her tits with ease. Her hands hung loose at her side only the slightest attempt at resistance. His cock was buried to the hilt in her ass as she sat there impaled. Kristen was crouched in front, her black cat suit wet and shinny. She had a cut down wooden pole, like from a sweeping brush greased and smooth; which she twisted up into Becky's pussy over and over, her face alive with carnal lust.

The ravished girls mind was lost, "where, what awww ugghhhh ohh the depravity, it's all becoming clear."

Becky began to laugh between grunts; the abuse amusing her. Her mouth widened to show her lovely sexy smile.

"Ooh awww yes, fuck me. Faster, yesss faster," she gasped, her mouth drooling." In the name of the fatherland ram it up me you bitch!"

Four weeks later the first Land Rover, roof rack stacked high with luggage made the steep climb to the castle gates. As it pulled into the courtyard a young woman stood to attention dressed all in black, knee high boots, long red hair down one side of her immaculate red lipped face. She strode with confidence to the car door, arms behind her back. Peering inside she smiled at her guests with her wide beautiful mouth. Her voice was sweet with a slight Germanic hint to it.

"Good afternoon my name is Becky; and welcome to castle Busenstien."

The crazy bitch and her brother have invited many guests to their elitist residence. And all of them need converting. Maybe there someone you'd like to imagine been there. A couple you know perhaps, a hot acquaintance or even a celebrity. If you like to hear about what castle Busenstien has in store for them send me an e mail giving a name and detailed description of your ideal victim. Feel free to give as much description as you wish, the more the better. Remember these two children of the master race have their standards. They're very selective about who they invite and will have a different treat for each guest.

FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers