Castle: College Experimentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

The redhead jumped when Kate started to touch her, but she smiled when she realized they hadn't quite started yet. She was plainly apprehensive. While still not wanting to coddle her, Kate kissed her reassuringly. Alexis was quicker to respond to her fingers with a tongue in her mouth.

"Put it in," Alexis gasped hollowly when Kate moved on to kissing her neck. "Put it in, put it in, put it in—"

Kate took Alex's hand as she continued kissing her, interlacing their fingers, squeezing it warmly. Letting Alex feel warmth and pressure for just a moment before the butch act had to keep going. Then she brought Alex's hand down to the dildo jutting from her groin.

Alexis had chosen well. Maybe it was her plan. Though long, the model was relatively slender and very smooth, with none of the accoutrements that might be difficult for Kate to explain. Kate let Alexis feel its weight, its heft, how slippery it was with lubricant. She encouraged Alex to jack her fingers over its length, shifting it minutely inside the detective. It felt nice. If Kate were looking for nice, she would've been very satisfied.

Instead, Kate stopped simply rubbing the lube into Alexis's genitals. She penetrated Alex, one finger, then two in rapid succession. She was easily able to find the small patch of texture that indicated the G-spot, and her other hand found Alex's clit even easier. She rubbed Alex inside and out.

Alex seemed to have a seizure. She keened and thrashed, crying out continuously as her hand flew over Kate's artificial strap-on. By the time Kate judged her significantly undone, relaxed and loosened, Alexis was melting in depletion.

Kate got up from the bed, leaving Alexis lying there with eyes closed and breaths coming deep. She stood over Alex. She waited for her to come to. The dildo hung from her, an artificial cock with a permanent erection. Kate squeezed the dregs out of the tube of lubricant and spread it lovingly over her cock. It was time.

Alexis opened her eyes, focusing on the dildo with preternatural interest. "It looks so big..."

"It's not," Kate assures her. "Not compared to you. When you're aroused, the way you are, you can take a lot more than you'd think. I'll go in nice and easy. I'll play with you while I'm doing it. It's going to feel wonderful. You'll see."

Kate lowered herself onto Alexis with a deep kiss, her slick cock rubbing against Alex's freckled thigh. Kate whispered reassurances with her kisses and strokes of Alexis's ripe body. "You'll see... you'll see..."

Alex put her arms around Kate, fisting her hands in Kate's hair. "Show me."

Kate reached down, letting her fingers flow over Alexis's body as they went, before gripping the narrow head of the dildo. She put it to Alex's opening, felt Alexis's hips flinch in response. Kate gave her another comforting kiss. Then she pushed.

"How's it feel?" she asked, feeling Alex's body start to resist her.

"Funny..." Alexis trailed off. "But not bad," she added.

Kate pushed a little harder, trying to lodge the cockhead inside Alex without hurting her too much.

Alexis's lips were pinched together.

"Does it hurt now?" Kate asked.

Alexis nodded.

"It has to, baby. I'm sorry." One more kiss of Alex's lips, like Kate was snatching more and more candy from a dish. "Just relax... relax... It's me. I'm not going to hurt you. You know I won't hurt you..."

Tears turned Alex's bright blue eyes liquid, but she nodded, frantically believing in Kate.

"I'm going inside you now, Alex. It'll hurt for a moment, but then it'll feel so good. You're love having me in you."

Kate kissed Alexis as she took her virginity.

Alex tore her mouth away, howling, trying to squirm away from her impalement. She hadn't been ready—she just hadn't been ready for how it would hurt and how good it would feel, all at once, the skill Kate had plied her with to turn some of her pain into pleasure. Yet she could feel the trickle of blood between her thighs, knew how irrevocable this was. Guilt sprung up in her: how she had jumped Kate, how she hadn't even dated her, didn't know her favorite food, that this woman could've been her stepmother in another life. And none of that mattered. The pain faded. The pleasure continued to grow.

Kate held Alexis as she sobbed, a few fat tears squeezed from her tightly closed eyes. She kissed the girl gently, petted her body, but did not move the dildo an inch. The territory it had won was hers. On some primal level, Kate could not consider relinquishing it. She was as aroused as Alexis—it felt to her like she actually was inside the redhead, feeling the warmth of Alex's needing hold on her. It was shockingly arousing.

They were connected now, body to body, pleasure to pleasure. Both women looked down in wonder at their sex, breached by the end of the dildo whose shaft led inevitably to another woman's pussy, stretched in exactly the same manner.

"Is it okay?" Kate asked, her own breath a little short as she gave Alexis one more kiss. "Is it okay?"

"Yes. Yes, please. It's okay. Please."

And Kate moved her hips in a slow circle, twisting the dildo inside Alexis like a living thing. Alexis's mouth opened in a long, silent moan, her jaw wobbling, her tongue unfurling, but nothing coming out. She trembled, and it became spasms as Kate rotated herself again, the dildo pressing where no fingers had ever been. And Alex's enjoyment, her vibrations, coursed through the silicone toy that joined them and tickled inside Kate like the tongue of a small kiss.

Soon they were both grinding away at each other, fucking only as hard as they took what they were given. The dildo slammed into Alexis, into Kate, into Alexis, as the detective loosened the straps holding it in place to let the girl fuck her. Their bodies met: lips, breasts, bellies, and finally groins, the shaft buried between the wet lips of their touching cunts.

They never stopped, never slowed. Alex kissed her mentor repeatedly, as if giving a recitation she hoped would meet with approval, and Kate flagrantly gave it. Their hands traveled each other's bodies, but finally settled on their lover's waists, to keep each other close and pull them closer. Kate laughed as her ample breasts swamped Alex's, feeling the girl's nipples prick her flesh deliciously. She kissed Alex even more, wishing she had eaten the girl out before so she could taste her own deliciousness on Kate's tongue. And she tried to ignore the mounting pressure in her groin, the impending orgasm that she wouldn't let have her before she gave Alexis her due.

Their pussies sealed together, impaled on the same spike, fueling the wildness above them even as the reaming of almost a foot of hardened dildo proved secondary to the soul kissing embrace that consumed the two women.

Alexis came repeatedly, her breath pounding against Kate's clavicle as the older woman guided her through each orgasm. They still hurt, at first, a bittersweetness that compared unfavorably to Alexis's masturbation. But the pain dwindled to nothing under Kate's steady attentions, kissing Alexis, stroking her, her touches half soothing and half groping. Finally Alexis felt nothing, absolutely nothing but pleasure and she was screaming into Kate's flesh and when she was at all conscious of her situation, her only thought was to share her ecstasy with her lover.

Her hand skirted Kate's back, found the buoyant ass she had already cupped so many times. But now, fingers wet with the lube that was by now smeared everywhere, she dug her finger into Kate's ass.

For Kate, her sudden orgasm felt like some great and terrible creature had surfaced within her, a monster of an climax, ravenous and catastrophically destructive. Her body—all her sensations, her emotions, her sight and hearing and touch, they were all crushed into her cunt as it clenched down on the dildo Alexis was stabbing into it. And Kate could've sworn she felt it give.

Eternal minutes later, she opened her tightly clenched eyes to see Alexis under her, panting with the strains of her own finish. Kate watched her closely as she drew the dildo out a little at a time; a few inches from herself, then a few inches from Alex. The girl was wracked with delight, but far too satisfied and comfortable for another go. Kate could sympathize. She dropped down beside Alexis, the dildo between them, its entire length proudly wet.

"Not bad for a first-timer," Kate drawled. "You might just have a future in this."

Alexis giggled, unable to keep up Kate's pretense. Then she calmed. "Was it okay—with my finger?"

"Oh, yeah. A little warning next time, but... better than I would've expected."

"So you really haven't done it before? In your butt?"

Kate rolled her eyes. "It hasn't really come up. Who do you think I date, anyway?"

Alexis shrugged helplessly. "Me?"

Kate levered herself up to her feet, granting Alex a display of what had to be the finest ass in the Five Boroughs. "I'm getting us some wine. You should have wine when you lose your virginity. It's a rule."

Alexis lifted her head to watch Kate's passage into the next room, then dropped it back down to the tangled sheets under her. "Okay."

Kate was trying to play it off like she'd merely tolerated having her backdoor opened, but Alex hadn't been too far gone not to see how she'd come like a wild woman with her ass fingered. And though Alex was no Heatmiserx93, she'd written a few fics, just so her encyclopedic knowledge of the real Nikki Heat didn't go to waste.

And seeing Kate's reaction, along with the look of some of her other dildos, Alex had an idea for a great story.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers