Castle Showdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doalfer
doalfer
9 Followers

"Come and sit up here," Poul directed, as he pulled me up on his lap facing him as I straddled his legs.

I held on to the edge of the hood as his hands found my nipples and started playing with them. When I stretched up I could see over the edge of the hood and the back of the head of the driver, no more than one and a half metres from me. Poul's fingers soon found my wet crotch and started playing with my clit. I could feel that all the excitement of the day still had me on a high, because it wasn't long before I had this strong desire to get Poul inside me.

I got off his lap and started to undo his belt.

"It is not only me who has to sit here all exposed. You get your trousers off as well," I whispered to him as I was working on his buttons.

"I just hope it is a bit more willing this time," he said with a slight hesitation and embarrassment in his voice.

"So do I. I need a cock inside me now," I said. But my hope dwindled as I saw the sorry state of his manhood.

I went down on him, with a picture in the back of my mind of me sitting there totally naked, with my tits swaying from the movements of the cab, while sucking some life into Poul's cock. Finally it seemed hard enough to be able to do the job, so I got up, straddled him again, staring into the back of the head of the driver as I slowly lowered myself down onto him.

"Oh god, I need that," I exclaimed, maybe too loudly, as I started to move up and down.

I don't know if it was my voice or the changed movements of the carriage that did it, but suddenly the driver turned around and looked straight at me. My first thought was to hide, but then I realised that all he could see was the top half of my head. He might be wondering what I was doing, but he couldn't see anything. I just smiled at him and pretended to be looking ahead at the road. He smiled back, nodded his head almost as if in understanding, and turned around again. Poul, not knowing what had just passed, grabbed my hips and started to work harder, thrusting himself upwards into me.

He was going full speed as if wanting to get this done with while he still could. I was very aware that the cab was rocking in a fashion which must have aroused some suspicion from the driver, but I was hot and didn't really care. The situation was just up my alley. Naked in nature, daring and risky, in a good position where I could control the action. Naturally it didn't take long before my breath became erratic, I had a hard time controlling the sounds which I normally use to let Poul know the effect he is having on me, and to guide his speed and actions.

When the first high was approaching and I had to collapse over Poul, I suddenly felt his cock go limp, like from one second to the next. I kept rocking on him, but he slid out of me. I was still riding high, and my disappointment was unimaginable.

"Oh Poul, what's wrong now?" I couldn't understand how anybody could lose interest so quickly and then especially at a time like this.

"I have got no idea; I am excited enough, it just won't play along," he said, probably as frustrated as me, and a good bit embarrassed too.

"Play with me then, I was just about to come," I pleaded.

"I can do better than that. I feared this might happen so I brought along your favourite toy," he said as he dug into his jacket and produced the little fat dildo I seemed to prefer these days. It was rather short, but wide with a protrusion at the front which could stimulate the clit, while the head could move in a circular way, right on the g-spot. I usually have some very strong orgasms when using it.

"Oh, boy, that's naughty," I gasped as he moved me a bit away from him so he could insert the dildo into me.

The thing was wild. The g-spot movement produced a feeling as if you had to pee (which fortunately was not the case) like if you let go of your vaginal muscles, which in itself was a rather arousing experience, but when it was coupled with the action of the clit stimulator, it became almost unbearably intense. I grabbed the strut holding the hood, throwing back my head, letting my hair blow with the wind produced by the speed of the cab. I wouldn't last a minute in this way, I knew from past experience.

Of course it had to be at just this time when we approached the first walkers we had seen during the trip through the forest. I saw them up ahead some time in advance, perhaps because the driver steered the horses at bit onto the side which increased the bumping and rocking of the carriage. However, the speed didn't slow so we were rapidly approaching them.

I just simply couldn't stop. I was just feeling the first contractions of a major climax and after having had to break off because of Poul's situation, I just simply couldn't do anything this time. Also, what could I do? I couldn't get my dress on in time anyway – and since when had it bothered me that people saw me nude? Not usually, but I still felt very exposed, sitting naked in the back of the horse carriage and coming in a huge orgasm while people were looking on.

I was climaxing as we passed them. I didn't want to collapse over Poul as I came. I wanted people to be able to see my bouncing tits and my contorted face. I bit the edge of the canopy to stop screaming out, but still managed to get a good look at the shocked surprise on the faces of the couple during the few seconds it took to pass them. They had moved off the roadway to let us through and had an unobstructed side view of me. The driver had slowed the horses to a slow trot so they had a couple of seconds for the image to register. I could almost hear the gasp from the woman and clearly saw the large eyes of the man as he stared unhindered at my white body in the fading light.

I finally collapsed over Poul.

"Oh my god," I whispered, "that couple looked straight at us."

Poul was quick to react. He saw them just as they slipped out of my sight behind us.

"Turn around, quick," he commanded.

I wasn't really thinking, I just reacted to his words and turned around on his lap, with my back to him and now facing the staring couple, still only a few metres behind us. Poul grabbed a tit with one hand and with the other he forced my legs apart again jamming the dildo into me.

The horses had picked up speed again, and I guess it was only about ten or twenty seconds before we were so far away that I no longer could see the expression on their faces, but as I sat staring at them it seemed like an eternity. Long enough time for the next orgasm to be approaching. It rocked me violently, just as they faded into the shadows of the trees, so I let the feeling hit me properly this time without having to worry about people watching me.

When finally I could relax, I was drenched in sweat, my hair sticking to my body and I felt like I had been run over by a steam locomotive. I just fell off Poul's legs and collapsed on the seat, trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"I think we are approaching the castle," Poul said pulling on his trousers, "so you better get that dress on again."

I stuck my head out the side and looked ahead.

"Yeah, thanks. And not a second to waste," I said as I hurriedly got the dress back on. I was still working on the last buttons as the wheels hit the gravel of the driveway and the castle loomed over us.

The driver must have given instructions ahead, because the bridge was lowered and we entered the courtyard without delay. He swung himself down from the driver's seat and helped me down, holding my hand and giving me a very special look. I just looked back. I didn't know what the look meant, but I knew he hadn't been able to see anything so I just smiled innocently and soon entered the hotel, clinging to Poul, my legs still wobbly.

There is nothing more to report on that evening. We got to the room, had a bit of a laugh thinking about the view we'd offered to the spectators, and went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day was our big day. It was an important day for us, but actually not for this story. All that needs to be said was that Poul had arranged a very special day with a fantastic breakfast, lunch on the terrace, afternoon tea by the moat and a super exclusive dinner. We spent the time between either the lawn in front of the castle or in the room.

The lawn was a compromise. I wanted to be at the beach where I could wear my small bikini, but Poul didn't want to spend the time going back and forth between all the activities. He is also quite happy for me to wear a more decent bikini, as he says he likes my bikini lines. I have always tried to avoid them, but Poul thinks they are sexy. He thinks that if you can get a sneak view of a pair of tits in a daring dress, it is much more exciting if you feel that the girl normally is a bit shy. Absence of bikini lines means that girls don't mind being topless and let other people see their tits at the beach. He thinks a sneak view of a girl who is normally shyer, is much more exciting. He knows that I am not shy, but he likes to think that the other men, who happen to get a look, would think I am. Male logic escapes me, but in this case I was happy to oblige.

Let me skip right to the dinner. The table was reserved for 9.00 pm and as it was another very warm night we sat outside, not even needing to put up the parasol next to the table, there to shield us from the evening dew normally occurring around sundown.

I wore a knee-length skirt of the wraparound type which Poul likes so much because it can be "unwrapped" all the way up to your waist if need be. The matching top was really meant to be worn with some kind of halter top underneath as it was very low cut, wide and loose. Poul, of course, didn't want me to wear anything under it, but I didn't like that idea, as I felt the restaurant was too exclusive for that kind of display. Even though there was less light outside, I thought my breasts would be totally visible to everybody whenever I got up or sat down, or even if I just reached for a glass. Again a compromise was called for, and Poul accepted that I wore my black bra underneath. It has lace around the edges, but the main part covering the tits is of a very fine, thin, black material through which you can easily see the nipples surrounded by the triangular shape of the tan line. I think Poul actually thought this more exciting than no bra at all. Still very exciting from my point of view, but at least I could pretend that I wasn't aware how transparent it was. It is more difficult to pretend to not know you are not wearing a bra :).

The dinner was uneventful as we had a female waitress and were seated at the edge of the restaurant's veranda, overlooking the grounds. The restaurant was fairly full and busy, and it was obvious that it was the better clientele from the surrounding area as well as the hotel guests who was there. Many were also elegantly and lightly dressed, showing a lot of skin underneath loose summer clothes. Poul was especially attracted to a young woman in her early twenties, sitting not far from us.

"Look at that girl," he said, knowing that I would not immediately turn around and stare, but would take the first opportunity to causally pretend to be looking for the waiter or something while checking out who and what he was talking about. "She is stunning, and look at that top." He was practically drooling.

I managed to turn around, and could see what he meant. She had on a dress that looked like it was painted on her. A pair of well- proportioned tits was stretching the material, making her hard nipples stick out as if they had been pinned on.

"Implants spring to mind," I whispered when I again was facing Poul. "Implants always make the nipples stand out. They look too much like Victoria Beckham's."

"So what is wrong with that?" Poul asked. He had always fancied Posh Spice. "I wonder what she is doing with a guy so much older. Maybe she's a call girl?"

I had looked at the guy before, and didn't think he looked that old. Mid-fifties perhaps, but tall, slim and in apparent good shape. An aristocratic look, self confident, expensive clothes – maybe the type who would pay for a call girl, even though he should have no problem finding one for free.

"Or maybe she just fancies him," I said, "he doesn't look too bad from my point of view."

The discussion went along a line of call girls, horny housewives, old "perverts", exhibitionism and before long I was starting to get excited again. It was tradition we would always do something daring and exciting on our wedding anniversary night. When we walked around the grounds earlier in the afternoon, we had come to a playground not far from the castle, and had discussed the possibility of returning there after the dinner when it had become dark, and try out a few Karma Sutra type positions on the playground apparatus.

"Where do you want to go after the dinner," I asked innocently.

"The tower fascinates me," Poul answered, not in any doubt what I was referring to.

Earlier we had gone up the castle's tower to scout for possible places. The inside was creaky and spooky, but Poul liked the idea of fucking me there, as he so delicately put it, up on the platform at the top of the tower. It was very exposed and with only a metal guardrail offering absolutely nothing to hide behind, so it was only the fact that we didn't think anybody would think of looking up towards the top of the tower in the middle of night that had seemed to make it a possibility.

"I was tempted earlier today, but have you seen the spotlight on the flag? I think we would be flooded by the spotlight. Perhaps just a tad too obvious," I said with a twinge of sarcasm. "I think the playground is still the best option."

We were at the coffee and brandy stage. It was almost dark now, but still warm. Many of the terrace guests had gone inside to the bar.

Poul put on his mischievous smile.

"Now there are not so many people here, why don't you go up to the room and take off your underwear, so we are ready for a trip to the playground?"

I looked around. There were only three couples left on the outside veranda. I would have to pass through the bar, but I guess that wasn't too bad. The top was almost okay -- as long as I was standing up.

"Hmmm, why not?" I said dreamily. "It is only the couple over there who are close enough to notice anything when I come back, and it seems like they are ready to go."

I got up, thinking about how just a move like that would have bared my tits had I not been wearing the bra. I noticed the elegant gentleman from before looking at me as I got up and wondered how much of my breasts and excited nipples were visible to him through the bra. It was getting dark, but I was right under one of the lamps, so he would have been able to get a good look. For some reason, all of a sudden, that got me really excited. Perhaps it was all the talk about call girls that made me imagine what it would be like to be with a guy who was a stranger, and knowing he was going to fuck me before the end of evening. I shut off that image, gave Poul a quick kiss and hurried to freshen up a bit and remove bra and knickers.

Coming back through the bar there were a few appraising and lewd glances. I know my breasts bounce visibly under my tops when I don't wear a bra, and knowing I had to pass the bar, had actually got me enough excited to make my nipples hard, which made the movements of the breast under the thin top even more noticeable. However, I was through in just a few seconds, and nothing further happened.

However, when I reached the veranda, I stopped, surprised to see that the elegant gentleman was now sitting in my seat across from Poul, obviously in a close conversation.

I was suddenly very conscious of my lightly dressed state, and was actually just about to return into the bar, when Poul spotted me. The gentleman also turned around so my escape was no longer possible. I took a deep breath, pretended nothing was wrong and walked briskly over to them.

Both men stood up when I got to the table. Poul introduced the gentleman as Jerry, who pulled out another chair for me. It all happened so quickly, that there was no way for me to do anything but sit down, despite knowing perfectly well, that any move like that, with Jerry was standing over me, would offer him a completely unobstructed view of my bare tits, which, from the passage through the bar, were still showing all the signs of excitement. I didn't look at Jerry as I sat down, but I could see from Poul's eyes darting from Jerry to my front, that he was also very aware of the sight offered to Jerry.

When I was comfortably seated and as decent as the light top in the overhead light would allow, Poul explained the presence of Jerry.

"Jerry was just telling me a little about the castle here, but perhaps I better get Jerry to repeat it rather than me trying to retell his story,"

"Sure," Jerry began. "The actual history of the castle is long and boring, and you can read about it in the material left in your room. It is the recent story which is more interesting. Briefly it was a fortified castle for centuries but was completely rebuilt in the late 19th century in this current chateau style. The castle was bought five years ago by a consortium of businessmen, wanting two things. One was to provide a hotel experience which would attract the 'rich and beautiful' and the other was to provide a scenario for the activities of the swingers' club they had built up over the previous years. It had been a success, which was hampered by the size of their previous premises and the inability to scout for new members. This castle provided a solution to all their problems."

Jerry stopped and looked at me in an enquiring way to see if the opening of his explanation had scared me off or if I was interested in hearing more.

I was certainly interested in hearing more. We had been talking about swingers' clubs, especially Poul, who felt that with the present problems with his erection, I might want something else. Perhaps he also saw it as an excuse to pursue an old fetish of his, of showing me off to other men and dreaming of me having sex with them while he watched. We hadn't got any further than talking, and I certainly hadn't got to the point of making a decision, but the thought was provoking and up to now I hadn't minded thinking about it. As I'd not indicated any distaste for his story, Jerry continued.

"I am the one taking care of the second issue here, that is that of scouting and recruiting new members, which is obviously why I came over to talk to you. You seem to be of the right age and judging from Jenny's dress, I would say possibly also inclined to be willing to listen to a proposal."

Poul looked at me to see how I was reacting. I shrugged my shoulders, indicating that I didn't mind. I didn't want to show any more enthusiasm for the time being, but I could feel from the juices starting to flow, that my body was certainly interested.

"We have built a club room in the basement of one of the wings of the hotel, with all the facilities required of a swingers' club. I would love to show you, but unfortunately the club is closed tonight, but if I might be allowed to invite you tomorrow night, I would like to be your host and show you around. No obligations on your part at all. But should you be willing to participate, we have several 'able bodied' men here who, I am sure, would like to be involved in your introduction," he said, the final bit being addressed directly to me.

If I was reading the message right, this guy sitting here, right in front of Poul, was telling me that he would like to fuck me. I shivered. This was exactly in continuation of the feeling I'd had when I got up from the table. If I wanted to go along with this, I knew that it would be this guy who'd soon be fucking me. At this point I was excited enough to probably accept, but I wasn't going to give in so quickly.

doalfer
doalfer
9 Followers