Castle Slave Ep. 04: A Long Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,787 Followers

I shook my head to clear it of foolish thoughts, and pressed on.

But it hadn't been just my imagination. A vine snared my wrist and looped about it as my torch tumbled across the floor. In the few seconds it took me to understand my peril, my other wrist was captured, and my ankles too. Something long, thick and fearfully strong coiled about my waist, and I screamed as it lifted me from the ground.

Another something, round and smooth and not unlike a leathery cock, thrust into my open mouth, muffling my screams, and my legs were spread wide. More serpentine vines crept up along and around my legs while my mouth was fucked with short steady thrusts.

I couldn't escape it, and my efforts served only to excite it further. The salty taste of precum, however, gave me an unexpected thrill, and without consciously deciding anything, I found myself sucking and licking on the vine as if it were a real cock.

The vines climbing my legs converged slowly on the Queen's cunt. I struggled uselessly as first one then the other pushed into me. Either individually would have made a good-sized cock. To have them both together was quite astonishing - and really painful to begin with. And difficult to concentrate on while the cock in my mouth was demanding my attention, pushing ever more determinedly into my throat until I had no choice but to open myself fully to it and hope that it would let me breathe.

The vines in the Queen's cunt were pulling out and thrusting in, in a gentle, alternating pattern, the strokes gradually penetrating deeper, the pace picking up. I could feel I must be very wet, and certainly the initial pain of the double penetration had faded into a dull ache that I could no longer differentiate from the aching need to have those vines fucking me together, in sync.

The vine in my throat stiffened, shooting cum directly into my belly. Convulsing wildly, it withdrew until the head was between my lips, the torrent of cum flooding my mouth, filling my nostrils with a very familiar aroma. The Queen's aphrodisiac cum. It was in my belly, and I was forced to swallow more. Already I could feel the tingling warmth that would soon be a raging fire.

With all my strength I fought against the restraining vines, biting and yanking at them, but they ignored my efforts, except that the vines gave me my wish and started fucking me in sync, withdrawing together only to slam back into me, sending shockwaves along the walls of my vagina, driving me steadily towards climax.

Cum flooded my mouth again from the vine clamped between my teeth as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure radiated from the Queen's cunt. More cum filled me below as the two vines came together, pounding and pumping and pulsing until I could feel their cum spurting from me with each relentless thrust.

On and on, and all I could think was that I wanted it to go on forever.

And certainly it seemed to.

*

She poured fire between my lips. It burnt my mouth and incinerated my throat, and sent a river of flame cascading down into my belly. "I'm sure this has taught you a lesson," she said, "though what the lesson may be I have no idea."

The haze of lust cleared abruptly, and the spreading heat eased the ache in my abused flesh. It was too dark to see anything clearly, but I knew the voice. "My Queen?"

"I suppose I could have rescued you sooner, but you were clearly enjoying yourself."

Indeed. My clothes were wet and heavy, soaked with more cum than a human body could contain. I gave a laugh, but it hurt to laugh. "What was that thing?"

"Just a machine I built to guard the tunnels. Lady Elizabeth is not the first to have desired my secrets for herself. And you won't be the last."

"I was only curious..."

She laughed. "Don't worry. I trust you." Her fingers caressed my cheek tenderly. "Sleep now. We'll talk tomorrow."

*

It had been early evening when I had ventured into the dark tunnels beneath the Castle. It was early evening again when I awoke feeling much refreshed and free of aches - for the most part. My throat felt raw and bruised, and I would have welcomed a chastity belt to protect the Queen's cunt from ever being touched again.

I was in the Queen's bed, and naked save for the corset that was more second skin than black leather. And clean too. Someone, perhaps even the Queen, had carried me back up to the Castle and bathed me, and I had slept through it all, exhausted from my ravishment. Part of me longed to return to that cavern with the vines, to be ravished again. There was something so very seductive about being a helpless victim of pleasure.

A fresh uniform had been laid out for me, and though I would happily have stayed longer in bed, I forced myself to my feet and dressed. Everything as usual, except no tail. I liked having a tail. I felt wrong and... empty without one.

The Queen was in her parlour, eating bread and honey. "Come join me," she said, smiling warmly.

The sweet fragrance of the honey awoke such a hunger in me that I forgot all my worries. I stuffed myself, snatching up thick slices of bread and smearing them with great spoonfuls of the delicious honey, washed down with fresh, cold milk. Between mouthfuls I asked the Queen, "What are these secrets that inspire such greed and deceptions? Why not give them to all the world so that no one person has such terrifying power?"

"Not even me?"

"No, my Queen."

She laughed. "Beneath the Castle, there are thousands of paintings and sculptures, none of which have much value these days. But of the old science, all that is left is me, and even I will be gone soon. On that day, you will see for yourself how little those lords and ladies care for anyone but themselves. Be grateful they don't have the knowledge to build the weapons that once terrified all of mankind."

"Why must you go?" I burst out. I knew she was mostly machine, but she appeared so young and beautiful that her dying was inconceivable.

She leaned across the table and kissed me. "I have been dying for a hundred years, and now I am literally counting the minutes. That is why I sleep so much of the time. But do not feel sad for me, Belinda. A part of me will live on in you, and in all Servants of the Court. The corsets do more than bond with your flesh. They transform your minds too."

I stared at her, baffled and more than a little fearful. "How?"

"I'll tell you that, if you can tell me why 'rest mass' is an oxymoron."

Her words conjured up images and concepts so foreign to my existence that it hurt even to think. Her question had something to do with the fundamental uncertainty of time and space, and about particles being waves, and other impossible things. "Shut up!" I screamed, partly at the Queen, mostly at my own thoughts.

She grinned at me. "You'll get used to it in time."

Once I had eaten all I could, I asked permission to leave.

The Queen nodded. "You'll need this," she said, and handed me a new tail. It was longer than my usual tail, enough to reach my ankles, and the same bright red worn by the Scarlet Women in the dungeons. I had no idea what the colour signified for me, but it fit as snugly in my ass as my black tail had done.

"Thank you," I said, a dozen questions forming in my head - but the Queen was asleep, and dead to the world.

*

"Belinda!"

"Lady Elizabeth."

"I missed you last night."

"I was hunting for secrets."

"Did you find any?"

"I found a hidden door that leads to a whole gallery of secrets."

"Will you take me there?"

"Marry me, my Lady."

"What?"

"I'm sick of hiding the truth. Who cares that I am a slave and you are aristocracy. Let us declare our love to the world and live openly as equals!"

"That's impossible!"

"Why? But for an accident of birth, you would have been the Rose Girl and I the high-born lady that commanded you."

"It is the Queen who commands you now, Belinda, and as long as she rules there is no hope for us. But if I were to gain her secrets..."

"You would have no more use for me."

"Oh, shh... You know I love you."

"Then marry me."

"I give you my word that I will - the moment the Queen's power is mine!"

"Very well. Then find me tomorrow, at dusk in the Royal Court, where you found me before."

"I will be there."

*

She was there, and not alone. Sir Heddon and Sir Stefan accompanied her. "My Lady," I said, "this is not what we agreed."

"You promised to show me the way, Belinda, just as I have promised to show Sir Heddon and Sir Stefan."

"You promised me too, my Lady. To be mine forever."

Sir Stefan snorted with laughter at this, and Sir Heddon glowered at me impatiently. Lady Elizabeth failed to mask her irritation with me. "Soon," she said, "there will be nothing to impede our union."

I scarcely recognised her any longer. She had the face of the woman I had loved, but her eyes now burned with cruel ambition instead of passion for me. "Follow me," I said, "but take care. The way is dark and treacherous, and I have only one torch."

Down the narrow, winding stairs I led them, down into the rock beneath the Castle, their endless curses and complaints echoing amidst dead silence. "This is the very path to Hell," Lady Elizabeth cried after nearly slipping for the hundredth time.

Down and into the cavern with the Queen's mechanical vines. I couldn't see them, beyond a shadowy suggestion of their sinuous shapes, but I sensed them somehow. They felt familiar to me, welcoming, not threatening. I could even sense the door at the far end that led into the gallery that I had never seen. "Nearly there," I said.

They followed me, cheerful and eager now that the prize was almost in their grasp. "What the devil?" Sir Stefan cried as vines captured his wrists and slithered around his ankles. Lady Elizabeth screamed as another coiled about her waist and plucked her off the ground. Light flashed from Sir Heddon's hand amidst deafening bangs, but the weapon went skittering across the floor as his arms and legs were wrenched apart.

Within seconds, all three of them were incapacitated, their limbs spread wide and their mouths gagged. But the vines left me alone, and seemed to be waiting for permission.

I shone my torch on Lady Elizabeth where she struggled frantically against the grip of the vines. With a casual thought, I instructed the vines to tear her clothes off, and her terror turned to pure panic as the delicate material was shredded from her, leaving her utterly exposed.

"Shh..." I said, kissing her forehead. "You're going to enjoy this. Sir Stefan, on the other hand..." A vine whipped through the air and cracked against Sir Stefan's trousers, forcing a muffled scream from his mouth. "Who knows when the next will come or where it will fall." As if in answer, a vine whipped down across his back and he screamed again. "And as for Sir Heddon..." The vines increased their pull on his limbs, and he gave a cry of alarm. "I'm going to tear him apart, limb from limb. He's a well hung traitor, and will soon be drawn and quartered too."

I kissed her cheek, and whispered, "I loved you, you fool. Look what you did to us."

With a sigh, I unleashed the vines on them, and watched until cum was dripping from them all before bidding farewell and leaving them in the dark, writhing in pain and pleasure.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,787 Followers
12