Castle with Two Owners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

"Yeah she is!" Lanie quickly agreed, "Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, look at that slutty little hole wrapped tightly around that dick, this slut moaning the whole time, damn you're so right, this bitch really is a natural anal whore. Which is good for us, because we love hot little anal whores with asses that were made to be fucked, don't we Mistress Beckett?"

"Yeah." Beckett grinned, blushing slightly as Lanie gave her a look, and then turning the focus back on Alexis she added, "Mmmmmmmmm, look at how easy this anal whore takes it. And she loves every second of it, don't you Alexis?"

"Yes." Alexis moaned, "I love it! Mmmmmmmmm, I love it up the ass. I was made to be fucked up the ass! Ooooooooooh, I was made to be fucked up my tight little ass by you Mistress Beckett. You and Mistress Lanie. Ohhhhhhhhh, please use my ass hole like the fuck hole it is!"

Alexis didn't think anything could be better than getting butt fucked by her Mistress Beckett, but it was so much more intense with someone else watching. And not just watching, but spreading her cheeks apart and putting Alexis's stretched wide ass hole on display.

Of course before Alexis had been displaying her own stretched back hole, and while that was as fun as it was to have one older woman spreading her ass while the other was fucking it and with them discussing what an anal whore she was really made Alexis's submissive heart flutter.

Then when she didn't think it could get any better Mistress Lanie let go of her cheeks, shuffled around so she was kneeling in front of her head and ordered, "Suck my cock bitch! It's time for your first ever spit roasting!"

Loving the sound of that Alexis quickly pushed herself upwards and wrapped her lips around the head of Mistress Lanie's dildo. Then she moaned as she tasted her second, or maybe now third, favourite flavour in the entire world.

A few years ago these were ice cream flavours, now her favourite flavour was Mistress Beckett's cum with Mistress Lanie's cum pretty much neck and neck for second next to the wonderful flavour she was enjoying now.

Which was of course her own ass, specifically the deepest part of her own ass which she lovingly savoured before beginning to bob her head up and down on Mistress Lanie's dick.

"That's it bitch, suck my dick." Lanie grinned, "Mmmmmmmmm, your pretty white girl lips look so good wrapped around my dick, ohhhhhhhh, but I want you to take more. Oh yeah bitch, I want you to take it deep down your slutty little throat, oooooooooh, just like your Mistress Beckett said you could."

"Yeahhhhhhhh, do it Alexis! Do it and make me proud!" Beckett groaned, mostly concentrating on pumping Alexis's ass, "Take every single inch of that cock into that whore mouth of yours and suck every drop of your skanky ass off Mistress Lanie's dildo! Mmmmmmm, show her what a good little ATM whore you can be while I'm fucking you up the ass!"

Of course all this verbal humiliation, and the orders from her Mistresses, pushed Alexis to pick up the pace and stuff the dildo as deep into her gullet as possible, showing off her deep throating skills which clearly impressed Mistress Lanie.

Then to Alexis's delight Mistress Lanie started to face fuck her, gently at first but eventually her new co-owner was fucking her throat harder than Mistress Beckett was fucking her ass.

Maybe even harder than Mistress Beckett had ever fucked her mouth, but Alexis was determined to take it like a good little girl and make Mistress Beckett proud of her.

Perhaps just as importantly she was loving the abuse, even if she couldn't talk properly for the next week it would be worth it for just another second of the feeling of her mouth used as a cunt.

For what felt like hours the two older women swapped holes back and forth, pretty much making sure the younger one was always tasting her own ass, which meant it was pretty much heaven for Alexis.

Then her Mistresses began to fuck her ass harder and with everything else she'd been through, including the constant ATM and verbal humiliation, it didn't take much to push her to the edge of orgasm.

Only every time she would reach that edge Mistress Beckett or Mistress Lanie would pull out of her ass and then swap places with the other dominant woman. Which Alexis both hated and loved, as it made her feel totally owned and yet she needed to cum so bad it became almost unbearable.

Suddenly Lanie said, "Hey Kate, pull out of this slut's ass. I want to DP her."

"Okay." Beckett reluctantly agreed, knowing that she had no choice, "Which hole do you want?"

Lanie pretended to think about it for a second, and then said, "I'm in the mood for some white pussy. Mmmmm yeah, get over here Alexis and slide that cute little white cunt of yours down on my big black dick. Yeah, let me and Beckett make a sandwich out of ya."

Alexis whimpered as the dildos were removed from her ass and mouth, leaving particularly her ass feeling empty and unloved. But then Mistress Lanie laid down in front of her, her big black cock glistening with saliva and making her needy fuck holes ache for it.

Part of Alexis wanted to stuff Mistress Lanie's strap-on into her gaping ass hole as that hole was loose and ready to be fucked, and she preferred anal anyway, but Alexis would never be that disobedient. Also she was really, really looking forward to learning what a DP would feel like.

So after a super brief hesitation Alexis crawled forwards up Mistress Lanie's body until she was hovering over that big black dick, grabbed it with her pale hand and lined it up with her pussy. She then slowly pushed down, crying out as her front door stretch to accommodate the large dildo.

Honestly it was one of the weirdest sensations she'd ever felt, her pussy stretching while her but hole remained gaping open because of this strap-on cock and the one strapped around the waist of her precious Mistress Beckett, Alexis looking behind her at the woman who had originally enslaved her as she slowly lowered herself on her new Mistress's dick.

Unsurprisingly Mistress Beckett was staring at her with mostly pure lust, which made Alexis's heart flutter. She lived to please dominant women like Mistress Beckett, and when she was alone and touching herself it was remembering looks like that which helped get her off.

And Alexis was proud of the fact that she got them regularly, which was why she could see that this look was every so slightly different. As a matter of fact, Mistress Beckett had been acting slightly different ever since she arrived, Alexis briefly wondering why that was.

Then she found herself fully sitting on Mistress Lanie's lap, Alexis realising that she had taken every inch of her new Mistress's cock into her cunt, her heart fluttering again as she turned her attention back to Mistress Lanie who was grinning proudly at her.

"Mmmmmmm, good girl. Now ride my dick." Lanie ordered softly, "I wanna see you bounce that cute little white ass of yours up and down this big black dick of mine, oh yeah, show me what little sluts like you do best. Oh yes, that's it girly girl, bounce that ass! Bounce that cute little ass up and down my cock! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, pump that white cunt up and down my black cock. Get yourself all nice and ready for your first DP. You ever been DP'ed before girl?"

"No Mistress Lanie." Alexis moaned, quickly adding, "But I want to be. I want to be double penetrated by you and Mistress Beckett soooooooooo bad!"

"Then prove it." Lanie challenge, "Prove it by bouncing your pale little ass up and down. Make your Mistress Beckett want to shove her big cock back into that loose, slutty little butt hole of yours while I take your hot little pussy."

Eagerly obeying Alexis began bouncing up and down on the dildo, gently at first but quickly picking up the pace. Again she was tempted to disobey Mistress Lanie by making herself cum, but again Alexis would never be that disobedient.

No, she was a good girl. The perfect sub, who would do anything to please her Dom. Or Doms. Mistress Beckett had always taught her that her purpose in life was to please dominant women, that it was their pleasure which mattered and her own was a by-product.

Only that wasn't just something someone else had told her, it was written on the inside of her soul and she was just waiting for someone to say that to her, so she could become what she was always meant to be. For that she would deny her own orgasm as long as it took to please her owners.

Beckett had been spanked and butt fucked by her best friend, but nothing was more humiliating and even painful than watching Alexis's cute little ass bounce up and down in front of her without being able to penetrate it.

It was bad enough she had to share her favourite fuck toy, and her favourite fuck hole on her favourite fuck toy, but to be forced to just stand here impudently was almost more than Beckett could stand.

And yet whenever she was seriously thinking about just taking what was rightfully hers Mistress Lanie would give her this look which made her melt, and/or cower in fear, and Beckett found herself frozen to the spot.

Finally Lanie grinned, "So Kate, up for joining the party?"

"Fuck yeah." Beckett said, quickly getting on the bed behind her red headed sub, "Alexis, stop bouncing and spread your cheeks."

"No, wait." Lanie ordered, then quickly clarified, "Let me do it. Mmmmmmmm yeah, let me present you with our sex slave's slutty little ass hole. Oooooooh yeah, let me show off that little hole that was made for fucking. Let me show you MY favourite hole to fuck on a bitch. Their bitch hole!"

With her own 'bitch hole' tingling and her cheeks flush Beckett replied, "Sure... whatever..."

Ever the obedient sub, and shameless ass slut, Alexis stop bouncing and lay still, allowing the other woman to reach round and spread her cheeks, presenting Beckett with that still gaping butt hole.

For a moment Beckett was mesmerised by the contrast between Alexis's pale cheeks and Mistress Lanie's chocolate hands, and thighs, and of course her favourite fuck hole looking so inviting.

Then she eagerly crawled into place and did the one thing she had been aching to do for several minutes, namely anally violate sweet little Alexis Castle.

And in this case it was literally a violation, Beckett shoving every inch of her dildo back into her teen slut's butt with one hard thrust.

Like the shameless anal whore she was Alexis cried out loudly in pure pleasure from the anal penetration, and then continued crying out as Beckett began pumping that wonderful little bottom.

To her credit Beckett was at least able to refrain from pounding Alexis with all her strength right away, instead slowly building up while listening out in case there was a sign that it was too much. Unsurprisingly there was no such sound, just Alexis moaning, groaning, gasping, and whimpering in pure pleasure.

Eventually there was squealing and screaming in pure pleasure too, those sounds echoing throughout the room, along with the sound of flesh meeting flesh as Beckett relentlessly pounded Alexis's ass hole.

For a few blissful moments as she got down to some serious rectum wrecking Beckett felt like a pure top again. Like she was alone in this room with her precious sub and was using Alexis's ass hole for its intended purpose, namely pleasuring her.

To enhance this delusion Beckett closed her eyes so her whole world became her thighs smacking into Alexis's little ass cheeks, causing them to jiggle ever so slightly, and of course her anal loving bitch's constant sounds of pleasure. Then Beckett was reminded of her reality as she found herself opening her eyes to look at Mistress Lanie.

"Yeah, that's it Kate, fuck that bitch!" Lanie cheered her friend on, while the same time reminding her she was her bitch, "Fuck your boyfriend's daughter in the ass while I'm fucking her cunt. Ooooooooooh yeah, fuck her hard. Pound her little ass and make sure there's no doubt you own it! Mmmmmmmmm yeah, you fucking own it Kate! It's your fucking property. And now, it's mine too. Oh yeah, we co-owned this hot little slut. Yeahhhhhhhh, all her little fuck holes are ours to use whenever, wherever and however we want. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, I love sharing sluts just like this, one big strap-on cock in their cunt, while another one is in their ass. Oh yeah, to bad I don't have my black friends here, then we could make a little Oreo cookie out of this super pale white girl. I bet you'd like to see that, wouldn't you? Huh? Super pale little Alexis Castle's sandwiched in between two black women, our big black dicks pounding her pale little pussy and tight little white ass, huh? Maybe I'll even put you in between us, and then we can make both Alexis Castle and Kate Beckett into little Oreo cookies. Until then, why don't you prove what a butt busting bitch you are and wreck our slut's ass?"

Lanie then lay back and, like she had been doing before, just enjoyed the sight of one of her white bitches ass fucking another.

She also felt it too, each one of those thrusts from the Detective pushing Alexis more firmly down on top of her, and in turn causing the stimulator inside the harness to frantically dig into her clit.

Then, shortly after the verbal encouragement, Lanie officially began the real DP, quickly and easily making her new slut cum in the process.

See, before didn't really count as it was Kate doing all the work, but then Lanie officially started it by beginning to thrust upwards into Alexis's cun. Infrequently at first, but steadily increasing it until she was pounding that white pussy as hard as she could.

She had to grip firmly onto Alexis's thighs to stop her from knocking Kate off, and/or falling off the black cock impaling her white cunt, because the cute little redhead was shaking, bucking and screaming hysterically.

Soon Lanie had to restrain her, grabbing her and holding her close to her body while she and Alexis's other owner continued relentlessly fucking the cum out of her, experiencing a few very powerful climaxes of their own along the way, until poor little Alexis Castle literally passed out in her arms.

Then, without needing to be asked, Kate pulled her cock out of Alexis's ass and collapsed beside her, the two older women laying there panting for a few long minutes while the younger girl remained unconscious, but breathed normally so Lanie wasn't worried about her.

When she had the strength Lanie slowly pushed Alexis upwards and eased her strap-on dildo out of her somehow still tight teen cunt. In the process Alexis groaned softly, her eyelids fluttered open and she looked sheepishly down at Lanie. Maybe even blushing a little.

It was cute, although Lanie was a bit disappointed. She had been hoping to top Kate as the exhausted Alexis slept, the little sub unaware of her Dom being dominated right next to her.

Ideally Lanie would have butt fucked her friend, and then her new sub again when she came round, although she would settle for a blow job, given how tired they all were. Oh well, it wasn't like she still couldn't get her BJ, it would be just no longer Kate who was doing it.

"You up for some cock cleaning girly girl?" Lanie purred while stroking the redhead's hair.

"Oh yes Mistress Lanie." Alexis smiled tiredly, but still enthusiastically told the older woman, "I'd love to suck your cock clean of my lezzie cunt cream, and Mistress Beckett's cock clean of my dyke butt juice."

"Well then get to it slut? Get down there and clean those cocks with your whore mouth!" Beckett prompted, smacking Alexis's ass. Then when the younger girl scrambled down the older one's body Beckett reluctantly grinned and boosted, "See, that's one well-trained dyke slut."

"Indeed." Lanie smiled, "You're almost as good at training women to be lesbian sluts as me."

Those words of course made Detective Beckett blushed so adorably, but Lanie didn't spend too long staring at that not when she had Alexis reaching her destination, Lanie turning her attention to the teen just in time to see Alexis wrapping her lips around that cum covered cock and moan softly as she tasted herself.

Alexis obviously savoured that flavour for a few seconds before beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft like the well-trained cock sucker she was, Lanie still marvelling what a great job Kate had done with this bitch as she smiled softly, reached down and stroked the eager little lesbian slut's hair.

Alexis's submissive heart fluttered at the gentle touch, fuelling her with energy to give Mistress Lanie a nice, thorough blow job. She had been going to do that anyway, but this gave her more energy to do so, and more importantly allowed her to switch cocks.

After all it wasn't just Mistress Lanie's cock Alexis was supposed to be cleaning, and as much as she loved tasting her own cum and pussy juice there was just something extra special about tasting her own butt. Especially the deepest part of it.

It was a symbol of her sluttiness, both in the fact that she was wrapping her lips around a cock which had pummelled the deepest part of her bowels and the reminder that she had loved every minute of it. That nothing made her cum harder than being butt fucked.

Except maybe DP'ed, as now Alexis had experienced being fucked by two women at the same time in her pussy and ass she knew she was just as addicted to that as anal sex and would happily beg for more whenever she could. Sucking both those cocks reminded her of that, but for some reason it was just more vivid when she was sucking Mistress Beckett's dick.

Revelling in her sluttiness Alexa spent several long minutes bobbing her head up and down on Mistress Beckett's cock, thoroughly cleaning about half of it before moving back over to take Mistress Lanie's dildo back into her mouth.

Back and forth Alexis went, trying not to favour either cock despite the fact that her Mistresses could probably tell from the way she moaned that she preferred the taste of her own ass.

She wasn't that successful considering she stuffed the full length of Mistress Beckett's strap-on down her throat first, but she made sure to fully deep throat Mistress Lanie's dick right after and thoroughly clean both those dildos until there wasn't a drop of pussy or anal cream left.

Not that it stopped Mistress Beckett from bragging, "Yeah slut, you love the taste of your own dyke ass, don't you? Huh? You like it better than your little queer cunt? Huh? Yeah you do. You're a perverted little slut that I made addicted to pussy, anal and ass to mouth. Mmmmmmm yes, clean those cocks! Prove how good I am at training dyke bitches!"

"Oh, I think you thoroughly prove that." Lanie grinned, before turning her attention to the redhead, "Alexis sweetie, come up here and give me a kiss."

Alexis quickly did, enjoying a long and sweet kiss from Mistress Lanie before Mistress Beckett told her, "My turn."

After another long, and maybe surprisingly sweet, kiss Mistress Lanie gently pulled her face to hers so she could softly tell her, "We both own you now Alexis. You're our dyke bitch, our cunt craving slut, our anal slave, our ass to mouth whore and our fuck hole. Nothing but a fuck toy for our pleasure. Unless you have any objections?"

"God no Mistress Lanie, I want to be yours." Alexis quickly said, "I want both of you to own me, and use me however you want."

"Then prove it by showing off our handiwork you hot little bitch." Mistress Lanie ordered, smacking Alexis's ass just in case there was any doubt what she wanted.

There wasn't and Alexis quickly got up on shaky legs, turned around and bent over in front of her owners. She did the last part slowly, reaching back to spread her cheeks in the process to make sure that Mistress Beckett and Mistress Lanie got the best view possible of her gaping ass hole.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers