Castle's Plunder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she slowly turned back, Bracken's gaze was returned between her legs. The black on black form showed the soft mounds that framed her lust. He wished, prayed to any God that would heed, that there was more light so he could see her glorious form better. Why couldn't his nose or eyes be as highly trained as his sensitive skin, that he could detect if there was any moisture between those luscious lips? He wanted her to be as enthralled as he was but with only starlight, filtered by the canopy of leaves, he could not be certain if she was truly interested.

Once more the goggles returned to her eyes. This time she merely held them up. Clearly she had divined their purpose, and even understood that they could be used temporarily. Even with the device over her eyes, he could tell she studied between his legs. The realization made him pulse in a futile attempt to grow bigger. There would be no question now what his plea had been about. "Surely this be witchcraft?"

Only the sudden tilt of her head upwards triggered the realization that the question had not been rhetorical. Bracken struggled to figure out how to answer. Anyone who thought of such obvious technology as magic might not take kindly to instruction in modern times. "Uh, it's a device. It's not magic. It's a tool, like a hammer or lever."

"Yeh need this to see in the dark?"

The answer to her question seemed so obvious to Bracken that he didn't even think to nod. When she asked again, he realized she was serious. "Of course! There's almost no light out here. Those take what little light there is and amplify it so that I can see as if it was noon. Well, right now, at least dusk."

Bracken started to push himself to his elbows as he explained. Without even a slight shift of weight, her foot lifted and pressed against his chest. With the same unbelievable strength he had felt before, she held him down. It felt as if a boulder sat on top of him. Strangely, he could still breath for all of her force.

The heat between his legs only intensified with her forcefulness. She could have killed him, he knew that now beyond a shadow of a doubt, but she hadn't. Instead, she restrained him and even groped him. Combined with her nudity, his body jumped to the obvious conclusion. Even more important to his unbearable lust was the new silhouette. The move had revealed even more of her lush mounds, and even the slight peaks of her nether-lips.

"If yeh can'na see," her foot trailed lightly down his chest and across his stomach in time with her voice, "then how do yeh know?" The question did not make much sense to Bracken until her foot continued to move. She splayed her big toe to caress him through his pants until she passed lower. The moment his manhood sprang back against the confines of the fabric, she pressed upwards to clutch the tip with her foot.

Bracken's breath came out in ragged gasps as once more he tried to keep from release. The soft alto chuckle that drifted down from above nearly broke his concentration.

If Bracken had thought her strength impossible, he had no words for her speed. Between one moment and the next she moved from standing next to him, holding him down, to straddling his chest. Those powerful, plush, legs pinned his arms to his side. Although she looked like she could weigh no more than a hundred pounds, she had the immobility of a mountain.

Bracken had lost the view of her temple with the move. Against the dark backdrop of the trees, he could barely see the outline of her hips and legs. What he lost of her lower body, he gained up top. Her pert breasts swelled forward and hovered nearly directly over his eyes. They rounded perfectly beneath until the taut nipples; the size of dimes. From there they sloped smoothly upward to rejoin her chest.

Framed between them, and haloed by nearly luminescent red hair, was her face. He realized she had removed the goggles as she moved for now he could see it clearly, in bits and pieces. As she turned her head slightly, he could see the small round nose and thin eyebrow. Her head lifted as if it caught some distant sound, and he realized her small, thick, lips held a slight pout to them. Finally, she looked straight down at his face and everything vanished except for the wavering aura of hair.

Bracken finally found his breath. Like her foot, the new position in no way prevented it, but the sudden shock had driven the air from his lungs. A subtle scent crept into his nose as haste caused him to use more than just his mouth. He could not immediately identify it but its effect was undeniable. It seemed to slip beneath his skull and wrap itself around the base of his brain. Once more electricity raced along every nerve and settled in an already overfull pool between his legs.

"A guest in the night, yet yeh can'na see without aid? Me thinks yeh be lucky I founded yeh and not meh kin. He would think yeh be up ta neh good. Me, I think yeh be lonely. I think yeh came, looking for me."

If he had any reason to believe this mysterious vixen knew slang, that would have been an obvious innuendo. As it was, he knew to take it at face value. Even still, he couldn't help thinking,if you keep this up I'm gonna cum for you real quick!

Casually, the mystery woman tossed the goggles aside. Bracken found it hard to believe that she could see anything clearly in the moonless night, but the surety of all her actions so far denied that expectation.

She reached back and proved, whether or not she knew slang, what her intention had been. Bracken's eyes tried to drift closed with a desperate sigh when her hand rubbed up and down the length of the strained bulge in his pants. Although still only a silhouette, the twist of her body brought back the sight of her perky breast.

He wanted her so badly! He had no clue who she was or where she'd come from. He didn't even really know what she wanted. He certainlyhoped her actions proved her intent and, in the end, it was her actions that only really mattered to him.

"Oh God.Please don't stop! I don't care if this is a dream or not. For the love of God don't stop!"

He didn't think anything of the words as they slipped out. They were nothing more than an honest expression of his thoughts. Something about them caused her to pause in the middle and turn her focus back towards him. Her head cocked as she regarded him.

He could almost see her expression settle back into a smug grin. This time, she leaned back to cup him with both hands. The way her back arched sent her breasts to the heavens. The limited starlight finally revealed his first real look, if limited, at her body.

His groin pulsed with the strength of his insistent need. What he had thought, hoped, dreamed, was confirmed. The mysterious vixen was completely naked! He wished for more light so he could see her lust clearly but he was nearly as content with the sight of her triangle of hair and the way her legs came together.

Bracken's brain went into overload. Even as she displayed herself for him, her hands deftly worked open his pants. He would have thought, with their combined weight pressed down, she would have to shift to get them off. After a brief jolt that surprised him more than hurt, his pants and underwear were suddenly around his knees. The cool night air flowed around him and emphasized how hot his desire made him.

It was almost a relief when she leaned forward again. The sight of her, the feel of her body, and the knowledge of her intentions were almost enough to finish him. She returned to the frustrating anonymity of shadow as she blocked out the night. Her hands planted to either side of his head.

"I heared yer prayer. It's not God yeh be needin' ta beg, but me. But don't worry. Yeh be the answer ta my very own prayers."

As she spoke, her hips slid slowly down his body. Despite the change, and the gentleness with which she moved, her knees continued to pin his arms inexorably to his sides. She thrust her chest forward and rolled her hips back. Almost at the same time, he found his face framed by wonderfully soft breasts and the tip of his manhood nestled between the hot folds of her lust.

Bracken wasn't sure why he expected her to feel cold, dry and rough but that was far from the truth. Soft, wet, warmth slid smoothly around him. The way her muscles gripped him, as she rocked her hips back down towards his, it was almost as if her body itself was being pulled on top of him rather than her in control.

This close, Bracken could faintly see her closed eyes and the way she bit her petite lower lip. He wanted it to last forever, even if he knew that was impossible. He wasn't going to last long, given the way she clung to him and pulsed around him. It was good to see that she enjoyed the sensation while it lasted. The way her knees held his arms tight, and her surprising strength and weight, there was nothing he would be able to do to help bring her along towards her own climax. He rarely thought about that but, then again, he'd never had a naked woman strip him and thrust herself on him before.

For that matter, Bracken had never understood the allure of bondage. Sure, he could see how someone would get off on the power they held over the captive lover but not the other way around. Now, completely helpless beneath the mystical woman, he began to understand.

With him completely at her mercy, she could take things as slowly as she liked. Her slow, persistent, rhythm was doubtless for her benefit but it built his need without bringing him within shouting distance of climax. It was as maddening as it was incredible.

Bracken would have thought she would dry out with the languorous pace. He couldn't imagine how she was able to keep him hard without the lack of blood flow devolving into pain. He swore that she took hours to use him but that couldn't have been right. It should only have been a couple of hours until sunrise and the sky was as dark as ever.

Whenever she reached his groin a twitch of her muscles clutched at the base of his shaft. When she rode forward she gently pulled him with her, as if reluctant to release him from her control. She relaxed an instant before he could pop free of her luxurious body. He felt his length push her lush body open as she drove him deeper and deeper inside of herself.

He had never experienced this perfect balance before. She was tight enough that he could feel the way she shuddered when he forced her body to widen for him. At the same time, he could move in and out almost frictionless. The was no fight to the way her body consumed and relinquished him.

Finally, the glorious torment began to close in on its end. His breath began to catch every time her hips ground against his crotch. His body shuddered when her tight grip released the ridged tip and then welcomed it back once more.

Her eyes fluttered open. A smile widened, even with her lower lip still caught between her teeth, in a playful expression of feral delight. Her rhythm picked up slightly and her hips began to roll slightly with each round.

"Oh God! If this is a dream, please don't let me wake up before I finish. If you're not a dream, you need to stop now or I'm going to finish inside you." Her teeth released her lip to form a wide grin at his plea.

"What be the use o' ridin' yeh if not to feel yeh inside a' me." She whispered into Bracken's ear.

Afterward, she tilted her head back and began to moan in appreciation. Bracken didn't know if it was an affectation or genuine enjoyment. Whatever the cause, it served its obvious purpose. One moment he sucked in a tremulous breath and the next he felt his body explode into helpless convulsions.

Bracken screamed into the night. She hurriedly covered his mouth with a firm hand. "There may na' be predators about, but there's things yeh not be wantin' ta call."

The effort it took her to relate that little information proved that she too was close to her climax. That surety drove all else from his mind and sent him blazing over the edge into a second orgasm. Her nearly constant moans and increased urgency milked his body relentlessly.

With his arms pinned to his sides, his hips constantly pressed into the soft dirt, and her hand over his mouth, there was no way for Bracken to get rid of the relentless energy of his constant orgasm. It built within him. It scorched his nerves and scoured away coherent thought. His entire universe consisted of the nova trapped within him and the woman on top of him who stoked its flames even higher.

Suddenly, her green eyes flew open. Her mouth formed an "o" of a wordless, soundless, scream. Her head plunged down and the teeth that had so delicately nibbled her lower lip clamped down on the meat of his shoulder. Sealed away from the wider world, the embodiment of feminine perfection screamed into his muscles. Her hips pumped faster still and sent him over the edge again into a third, fourth, then uncountable orgasms.

At some point, her knees must have slipped, because he discovered his arms wrapped around her. Her erratic pace allowed him just enough leverage to begin to move his own hips in counterpoint to hers. Although slight, the energy used helped to release some of his pent up tension. Of course, it transferred it her and heightened her climax but she managed to bleed it off through her screams and the writhing of her body against his.

Bracken was well and truly spent by the time she collapsed on top of him. He doubted he would be able to set his pants to rights, much less find the energy to crawl back to the village and his room. Of course, with the soft furnace that covered him, he didn't really care. The heat of her supple body warded off the cool night air. Her copper hair protected him better than any blanket ever could and her rose-pink lips hypnotized him into relaxing the way no white-noise generator ever could.

It was a slow realization that he could see enough of her to tell the colors of her eyes, of her hair, of her smooth flesh. She must have had the same realization, because her head swung up to stare at the thin gray light that filtered through the treetops.

"Night's death! It be near ta morn!"

Before Bracken could form a thought, much less a quip, she rolled off of him. The same amazing speed which allowed her to subdue him so easily saw her on her feet in a flash and off into the woods. He could only stare after her trail in bewilderment before exhaustion drew him under.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"'Ay! You!"

Bracken slowly shrugged off sleep and pulled open his heavy eyes. The boot that prodded his arm, none too gently, helped the situation along quite a bit. He opened his eyes only slits, as the sun seemed too bright. How was it that so much light could pour through during the day but so little came in at night?

"These yours?" A man who looked perfectly at home in the woods towered over Bracken. One hand sat on his hip in a disdainful attitude while the other held his night vision goggles by the strap as if they were distasteful. "Let me guess, you came lookin' ta plunder the castle."

Bracken winced at the insightful statement. He couldn't really deny it, since that was exactly what he had intended. At the same time, he hadn't actually done anything illegal. Immoral, maybe, but only illegal if the woman had been much younger than she looked, and he felt certain he was safe on that score.

The thought sparked a panic in Bracken's mind. He looked down, even as he started to get up. The last thing he remembered was the woman rolling off of him and running away. By all rights, his pants should still be down around his knees. Thankfully, he must have had just enough sense to pull them up before he passed out.

"I just wanted to see the castle." Bracken sheepishly attempted to protest.

"Sure'n you did. In the dark o' the night. A castle few remember even exists." The old hermit shook his head and turned away. The goggles dangled from a much more confident grip as he walked away. "Well, you be wantin' ta see it, might as well give you the grand tour."

Bracken's eyes widened and he hurried after the man. This might not have been a total waste after all. At least he should be able to get a few good pictures out of this. From there he could right that castle's story, and maybe make a tidy sum by retrieving it from the bowels of history. He didn't even need to prompt the old man for a story. As the hermit led him towards the castle, he started talking about it.

"The castle's been in me family as long as there's been people in Scotland. And, yer right. Once there was a fat lot o' treasure here."

The castle came upon them suddenly as the woods grew right up to the walls. Bracken hadn't seen all that many castles, but he didn't think much of the one before him. He'd seen grander mansions down south in America. This probably would have qualified as a keep, but no more, back in its heyday. stones littered the ground as they circled the wall in search of the main gate.

"The thing is, me family fell out of favor of the royals. Wasn't too long a'fore we'd nae be able ta pay the taxes on the land. It certainly hadn't proved ta be productive enough for the likes of the kings. So we let the castle fall into disrepair. From there, it was'na too hard to make people forget about it altogether.

"So, now, I'm the last o' the line and I live somewhere much more cozy. Makes no difference now if you let teh secret out. I'll never be able to afford the taxes, but I've no one to pass it along to, neither."

Bracken had stopped listening. He was too engrossed in the main gate. To either side, flanked a statue. Nearer, the monster stood with wide stance. His arms and head raised towards the sky in a triumphant, fierce, cry. Gigantic bat-like wings spread wide to complete the imposing sight.

It was the other gargoyle that held him transfixed, however. Sure, tiny horns sprouted from her forehead, protruding from her bangs. The wings that curled upwards complimented the three-point-stance crouched pose perfectly. It was as if the beast had been captured during the moment before liftoff.

It wasn't the bestial features that held Bracken's attention, however. It was her silhouette. From then until the end of his days, he would remember that shape in his wildest dreams. He shook his head, unable to fathom the possibility. He refused to accept this could be why she held him with the weight of a mountain. It just wasn't possible.

But then again, what if it was. If it was possible, and there really was no gold or riches left to be had, then there was no question, Bracken had been given the greatest treasure the castle still had to offer.

Copyright March 2014 by Deathlynx

12