Castleton Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Florence grinned, as Robert continued to tease Alteisha, by barely touching her clit with his cockhead. She moaned and desperately tried to slide the cock into her cunt. "Please, Robert...please...fuck, me! I can't stand it!" Alteisha cried from the teasing of her cunt. Ever so slowly Robert inched his massive cock into the Slave's cunt. Alteisha was so hot she came before he could fully embed the monster cock within her. Her orgasm caused a smile to form on her Mistress's lips, as the Slaves breathing became heavier. Robert waited for her to catch her breath before thrusting his cock deep into her cunt.

She gave a start as the long cock drove deep into her, withdrew to the rim of the cockhead, only to thrust entire length into her waiting cunt, again. Alteisha's juices were flowing freely as the pace of her fucking increased. The huge cock thundered in and out of her cunt like a piston, as it rubbed against her clit, drawing it in with each thrust. Alteisha could feel another orgasm building inside her and she eagerly thrust back to enjoy the magnificent cock that was fucking her.

Watching, her Mistress enjoyed a mild orgasm while lightly stroking her cunt. Gordon was totally confused as to his role. He was fully aroused, but had no sense of what was expected of him. His rock hard cock was seeping pre-come and he feared he would soil the carpet, his uniform or both, thus giving his Mistress a pretext to discipline him. He needn't have worried. Mistress Florence needed no pretext to whip him. She would do it solely for her amusement, when she felt like it.

Alteisha and Robert intensified their fucking trying to achieve a mutual orgasm simultaneously. Florence lazily stroked her cunt, softly calling to them, "Neither of you have permission to cum. I'll deal with your earlier infraction later, Alteisha dear, just now I want to enjoy watching both of you fuck." Alteisha quickly shifted her energies to prevent herself from cumming, as Robert began to intensify his effort to make her cum. Although he was told not to cum, Robert was not obligated to obey, because he was not in a Helper nor a Slave role. He decided to comply with Mistress Florence's command, because he suspected she had other reasons to ask him to withhold orgasm. He was quickly rewarded. "Gordeeva, lick Robert's asshole as he fucks Alteisha," Florence commanded. Gordon was mortified and dumbfounded. Never had he expected to be commanded to perform such an act.

His Mistress grinned as she reached out and forcefully slapped the head of his cock with her open hand, causing him to cry out from the stinging pain. "Now, please!" she commanded him, "I'm not in the habit of waiting." Slowly Gordon dropped to his knees behind Robert and sheepishly looked at Florence. "Gordeeva, you have two choices. Lick Robert as I told you, or leave this house now as you are, and never return!" Gordon felt trapped, bewildered and fearful that he might truly be dismissed and he surrendered to his Mistress's command.

He nuzzled his face between Robert's asscheeks and flicked his tongue over the dark wrinkled asshole. As Robert thrust his cock into Alteisha's cunt, his asscheeks would close over Gordon's mouth and nose, preventing him from breathing until the outstroke. Robert sensed Gordon's discomfort and made every effort to hold his asscheeks shut as long as he could. Thus heightening Gordon's embarrassment and humiliation at performing such a degrading act.

The participation of another person, in their sexual performance, had the initial effect of slowing Alteisha and Robert's desire to cum. Although neither of them could see Gordon sucking Robert's asshole, the knowledge that he was doing it gave them some, but not much, relief from the need to cum. Florence knelt next to Gordon and drew a paddle from her ‘tool' belt. Without warning she struck Gordon full on his ass cheek as he tongued Robert's asshole.

Gordon jumped as the leather paddle exploded again on the other cheek. He realized instinctively that he had better continue licking Robert's asshole and try to ignore the paddle, but that was impossible to do. Mistress Florence intensified the strokes until he was groaning with the pain of each stroke. His asscheeks felt blistered, hot and burned as Florence relentlessly applied the paddle strokes while he licked. Gordon's asscheeks were red and welts began to form as his Mistress continued. Without stopping the strokes, Florence told Robert that he, but not Alteisha, could cum whenever he wanted. Robert quickened his strokes in rhythm with Florence's paddling of Gordon's ass.

Soon he could feel the orgasm boiling in his balls and gathering at the base of his cock. He tried to hold off for as long as he could, to maximize Gordon's torment and his own pleasure. Finally, he could no longer withhold and he erupted in a cannonade of thick hot semen deep inside Alteisha's cunt. He cried out, as he shot the load from his cock, and his cries blended with Alteisha's shrieks, as she could no longer preclude herself from cumming. She too exploded in a sea of orgasmic bliss, blending her creamy cum juices with Robert's, deep in her cunt. She screamed with pleasure at her orgasm, even as she knew that her Mistress would punish her for disobeying her order not to cum.

Hurting, Gordon continued licking Robert's asshole and wondered what was next in store for him. Mistress Florence answered the question in his mind. She told Robert to withdraw and offer his cock to ‘Gordeeva' for cleansing. Robert turned to Gordon still on his knees and placed his semen-covered cock, still reeking with Alteisha's musk, in front of Gordon's mouth. His humiliation was nearly complete. He was expected to lick cum from another mans cock, in order to please his Mistress. Subconsciously, he was eager to taste Robert's cum covered cock. He could feel his own cock get even harder at the thought of putting Robert's cock in his mouth.

Although reason argued against this unnatural act, his desire to completely serve and please his Mistress was overpowering. He dismissed any pretense of declining, and opened his mouth to receive Robert's organ. The spunk tasted salty sweet, just as his own when Mistress had made him suck it out of her cunt at the beach hotel. Eagerly he ran his tongue all about the huge head, behind the rim and down along the shaft, sucking the semen into his mouth and swallowing. He liked the taste of that great black cock with the purple head still oozing thick white cream. After licking the cock clean, he drew his tongue all over Robert's huge testicles to lap up all the cum that had flowed onto them.

Florence asked Robert to step away to allow ‘Gordeeva' to clean his cum out of Alteisha's cunt. Gordon crawled up to the sofa and looked at the bronze cunt oozing with the thick white cream Robert had deposited inside. He licked the semen on her thighs first, then from the outside lips of her cunt. Satisfied that he had lapped up all the semen from around her cunt, Gordon placed his tongue as deep as he could into Alteisha's pussy. She squeezed her cunt muscles to force the pearly fluid out onto his waiting tongue. Florence told him to completely clean her, and continue sucking her cunt while she forbade Alteisha from cumming again.

"Let's see if you will disobey again, Alteisha. I can't wait to punish both you and ‘Gordeeva' for your insolence," Florence told her Slaves. Alteisha was secretly pleased, as she craved the thrill of the whip and the restraints. Gordon had yet to suffer a real whipping, hence he did not know what to expect. He was content to continue licking the primary Slave's sweet cunt until his Mistress ordered him to stop. "Make her cum hard, ‘Gordeeva'. I want to see her struggle to prevent it from happening. It amuses me to watch her writhe against her inevitable orgasm, which will soon consume her. Then she will pay the full price of her disobedience," Florence told them.

Mistress Florence pulled herself close to Alteisha's face and whispered to her not to cum, to avoid her punishment. She had often watched Mistress Darla at Castleton do the same thing. Privately, Florence knew that her Slave would eventually fail and give in to a glorious orgasm that would result in a punishment session. Florence looked directly into Alteisha's eyes as Gordon redoubled his efforts to make her cum with his tongue. "Don't you dare cum, Alteisha. Don't be a slut, Slave. Fight the urge, don't make me whip your pretty ass again," Florence told her, as her Slave strained not to cum.

She watched intently for any sign of orgasm from her Slave, but none was yet evident. Florence called to Robert to come close to her. He complied and she reached out to grasp his cock, which had become hard again as Robert watched Gordon suck Alteisha. "Fuck me, Robert," Florence told him and he moved behind her to fuck her dog fashion. Florence moaned with pleasure as the huge cock parted her cuntlips and buried itself deep in her cunt. She knew that Robert, since fucking Alteisha, would fuck her for some time before cumming again.

Gordon watched, as Florence continued to badger and harass Alteisha not to cum, while urging him to make her cum hard. Florence basked in the fucking she was receiving from Robert's huge cock pounding in and out of her pussy, dog fashion. She herself was fighting the urge to cum as she implored her Slave not to cum. Alteisha was visibly hurting, as she strained grotesquely against cumming. Gordon's tongue was maddening to bear, as he continued to concentrate on her clitoris. Florence sensed that Robert was close to cumming. His cock began to throb, his balls tightened and no longer slammed against her pubic area when his cock thrust into her.

Florence implored Alteisha not to cum before Robert, thus save herself from the whip. Privately Florence knew that Alteisha was ready to explode at any second. She squeezed her cunt tightly to hold Robert's cock from moving, while she falsely gave Alteisha hope that she could outlast Robert. As her Mistress already knew she would, Alteisha surrendered to Gordon's rampaging tongue and erupted into a mind numbing orgasm, screaming as her release consumed her.

"You naughty bitch!" exclaimed Florence, releasing Robert's cock from the grip of her cunt muscles. "I told you not to cum, you slut! Now you'll pay, with that sweet ass of yours, I promise you, cunt!" Robert stroked his cock in and out of Florence's pussy, when he too surrendered to pleasures of orgasm and exploded into Florence's cunt. He shuddered as great volumes of cum cascaded deep into Florence's cunt. He felt lightheaded as he slumped forward onto Florence's back, to recover from the massive orgasm. Robert was completely spent and he rolled off Mistress Florence onto the floor. He lay there gasping for breath. Florence ignored Robert, as she hurried towards Alteisha and Gordon to be cleansed.

"May I cleanse you, Mistress?" asked Gordon. Florence dismissed his request and sat down on Alteisha's face. Instinctively her Slave began to lap up the thick creamy semen from her Mistress's sweet flowing cunt.

"Don't swallow any of the cum, slut. I have other plans for this love offering from Robert," Florence told Alteisha. Her Slave continued sucking cum into her mouth. The cum kept flowing from Florence's cunt, even as Alteisha's mouth was filling with Robert's nectar. Finally, the flow of semen diminished. Alteisha had filled her mouth full and was straining not to swallow any of it. "Kiss ‘Gordeeva' and give ‘her' Robert's cum," Florence ordered her primary Slave. Alteisha kissed Gordon full on the mouth and pushed cum into his mouth with her tongue.

"Open your mouth to let me see the cum!" Florence ordered Gordon and he meekly complied. His Mistress saw his mouth full of semen and smiled satisfactorily at his total submission to her will. "Now, bitch," she told him, "swallow that cum and lick Robert's cock and balls clean again." Gordon did as he was told and cleaned Robert's now flaccid cock and balls. "Thank him for feeding you tonight," Florence commanded Gordon.

Robert poured himself a cool glass of Zinfandel and exhaled heavily as he crashed naked into an upholstered leather chair. "As always, Florence, that was fantastic," declared Robert as he drank deeply of the wine. "I can easily see why you advanced to Mistress status as quickly as you did," he said with a smile.

"Thank you, Robert. You're such a dear," replied Florence. "Please help me get these two ready for their sessions, will you?"

"Of course. I'll get the restraints and your implements," he said happily as he went to the closet to retrieve the items. Florence stripped the maids' uniform from Gordon and placed the restraints on his wrists and ankles, while Robert secured Alteisha similarly. Gordon's wrists were fastened together and attached to a chain that dropped from the ceiling. His arms were drawn up over his head by the chain, attached to a pulley, and made fast. Gordon's ankles were spread wide apart and shackled to the floor. He hung naked and totally exposed for his Mistress's pleasure.

"Permission to speak, Mistress?" asked Gordon.

"What might a whore like you have to say?" replied Florence.

"I...I...thought...that," he stammered.

"Say it, you fucking slut! Quit stammering every time you speak. It only irritates me more," Florence, scolded him.

"Yes, Mistress. I wanted to know if I might get some relief with you too?"

"What are you asking? If you can cum?" his Mistress asked incredulously. He nodded affirmatively. "Of course not. You haven't earned the right to cum. Your miserable performance disgusted me! Even if I were disposed to let you cum, which I'm not, I certainly would not allow you to cum with me! Understand this. You will only cum when I decide you can. If some day, you somehow manage to please me, I might, I repeat might, let you masturbate in front of my friends to amuse them." With that she slapped his cock as hard as she could with her open hand. He cried out and his body shook at her slap. "Alteisha, give him ten strokes on each ass cheek, his nipples and cock. Following that, spread his cheeks, remove the butt plug and I'll rubber band his asshole. Then, bitch, your session is next."

Florence selected a thin braided leather whip and handed it to Alteisha. The Slave walked around Gordon as he pulled at his restraints. She made sure that Gordon could plainly see the whip and his eyes told everyone that that he was afraid. "I see that you fear the whip, ‘Gordeeva'," said Florence, as she looked him in the eye. "Perhaps you best start with ‘her' cock or nipples so ‘she' can see the strokes coming," Florence suggested.

Alteisha grinned at Gordon and suddenly struck his cockhead sharply with the whip. He screamed at the searing pain. Before he could catch his breath, Alteisha laid several more blows on his totally flaccid prick. Some of the blows also struck his balls, increasing the pain visited on the maid/Slave. He moaned and cried at the pain as he hung from his restraints. "Two more on his cock, Mistress?" asked Alteisha. Florence nodded and told her to continue.

Alteisha finished whipping his cock and switched to alternately striking each nipple with the tip of the whip. Gordon was in a state of continual screaming, as the blows fell heavily on his nipples and chest. She paused to let him compose himself, before raising welts on his asscheeks. The blows were deliberate, to elicit the greatest fear and uncertainty from the newly recruited maid/Slave. Gordon was openly crying now, with tears rolling down his cheeks. Alteisha finished punishing his asscheeks and handed the whip to her Mistress. She grasped the butt plug at its base and roughly ripped it out of his ass causing him to cry out again.

"Thank you, Alteisha," said Florence, "that was a splendid job of light punishment. As for you, ‘Gordeeva', you will learn to accept your punishment without all that unnecessary noise. You nearly frightened Robert out of his wits, with such carrying on. I don't what I will do with you if you persist in displeasing me." Alteisha, grinning, handed her Mistress a long rubber band then spread Gordon's asscheeks as wide as she could, exposing his wrinkled and puckered asshole. "Ah, now we near the end," said Florence mockingly. Robert and Alteisha laughed at Mistress Florence's pun and kneeled down to watch her finish Gordon's session.

Gordon had composed himself, but the terror was evident in his face. Florence deliberately delayed the punishment to heighten his anxiety. Without any warning, Gordon felt a searing pain burst forth at his asshole. He screamed at the agony of the rubber band snapping against the soft tender flesh of his asshole. His Mistress continued beyond the ten strokes she had ordered for his cock, nipples and asscheeks. He had counted the first fifteen strokes, but he lost count as Florence continued until he could no longer stand on his feet and fell, hanging on his restraints. She stopped when he collapsed crying, sobbing and mumbling for mercy.

Mistress Florence pressed the quick release on the pulley and Gordon fell to the floor. He moaned from the throbbing pain at his genitals, nipples, asscheeks and asshole. The rising welts were deep red and criss-crossed his chest and asscheeks. Florence had Robert pull him onto all fours and spread his asscheeks so she could ram the butt plug back into his ass. Robert let Gordon collapse onto the floor again then dragged him to a corner of the room. Mistress Florence placed Alteisha in the same restraints that had held Gordon a few moments ago.

Alteisha looked forward to the bite of the whip. To say that she ‘got off' on it was to understate just how much she needed the discipline provided by her Mistress. Florence checked the chains and restraints to assure that they were fast. Without warning brought the whip down hard on Alteisha's beautiful asscheeks. She threw her head back and bit her lip, as she relished the pain coursing through her body. "Thank you, Mistress," Alteisha whispered to her Mistress, as the next cutting blow striped her ass.

Gordon watched in disbelief as Florence whipped Alteisha with all her strength. He could not comprehend why Altiesha had not uttered a word or sound, as stroke after stroke bit into her asscheeks and tits. Alteisha hung limply from the restraints, but for Alteisha it was a means of conserving her energy, not complete surrender, as he had done. He was ashamed that a young woman could endure such pain without uttering even a whimper. He marveled at her tenacity and her ability to receive the thrashing without giving her Mistress any satisfaction.

The punishment continued for nearly an hour, with pauses to allow both Slave and Mistress to regain sufficient strength to continue. Alteisha bit her lip as she finally uttered a slight moaning sound that was barely audible. Mistress Florence used the slight sound as a pretext to stop the session. She too was tired and needed to rest. "Enough!" said her Mistress. "Now, Alteisha should learn not to cum without permission." She paused to take a deep drink from the wine Robert handed her and released the chain holding her Slave captive. "Robert, please help me get these two worthless excuses for Slaves, up to bed. Put Gordon in the back room and place Alteisha in my bed." Robert helped the two Slaves up the stairs and into bed as Florence requested. "Robert, tell my maid to set ‘her' clock for six thirty a.m. and tell ‘her' that I will expect breakfast promptly at seven." Florence called to Robert as he climbed the stairs with the Slaves in tow.

When Robert came back down, he dressed, thanked Florence, kissed her hand, bid her good night and left. Florence locked the house, turned out the lights and climbed the stairs to her bedroom. Alteisha was snuggled under the sheets grinning at her Mistress. Florence removed her teddy and climbed naked into bed. She embraced her Slave and kissed her, probing her mouth with her tongue, then turned to a sixty-nine position to devour her Slave's cunt. Alteisha pushed head between Florence's thighs and began to extract the orgasm that Florence had not had downstairs.