Castleton Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them had several orgasms. They sucked each other's cunts' for nearly an hour before Florence turned to rub her clit against Alteisha's clit. They ‘fucked' each other to several mind numbing cums, before falling back on the bed, exhausted, spent and gasping for breath. Florence smiled at her bronze slave and rolled her over to soothe her welts with her tongue. Alteisha moaned delightfully as Florence licked her. "I love you, Mistress," Alteisha whispered.

"I love you too, sweet darling slave," Florence replied. She turned off the light, pulled the covers over both of them, embraced her slave and kissed her passionately. "Goodnight, my sweet slave girl. You are such a wonderful and dear person, Alteisha."

"Thank you, Mistress." Said Alteisha holding Florence tightly as the two lovers fell asleep.

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile.