Castleton Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. If you feel like cumming, please do, and feel free to cum as often as you like, or can," Florence told her. "Alteisha will hold your wrists, to make sure you don't slip off my lap and hurt yourself. When you receive the first few strokes and are comfortable, Alteisha will let go of your wrists," she paused for effect then, added, "I'm so glad you agreed to let me spank you. If you don't enjoy it, you don't have to do it again, but you will endure the twenty strokes then, I'll let you up," Maureen nodded, as she trembled from anticipation. Gordon, in the meantime, unseen by Maureen, had removed his clothes and stood wearing only his panties, garter belt, net stockings, nylon net cock and ball restraint, the butt plug and his Slave collar.

Alteisha gently grasped Maureen's wrists, as Florence delivered a hard slap on Maureen's left ass cheek. She bucked and bit her lip from the hurt. The next stroke fell solidly on the outline of the first, causing Maureen to feel the heat of the slap. She also felt the juices flowing within her cunt and felt Florence's fingertip rub against her clit, causing her to shudder. Her ass cheek was turning a deep crimson as Florence continued the strokes, striking her harder each time. Maureen felt the burning and stinging of her flesh, but she also felt the rising tide of orgasm boiling in her loins. Florence flicked her fingertip several times over Maureen's clit, as she hammered home the fifth blow to her left ass cheek. The combination caused Maureen to erupt in a satisfying orgasm that left her trembling on Florence's lap.

"That was a lovely cum, Maureen," said Florence, as she rubbed the hurt from Maureen's burning ass cheek. "Did you like that, dear?"

"Yes," sighed Maureen, as she prepared herself for the next series of strokes. She did not have to wait long. Florence brought her palm down hard on the girls right ass cheek, eliciting a whimper mixed in with hard breathing. Florence nodded to Alteisha, who let go of Maureen's wrists, and lay down underneath to softly rub Maureen's nipples, while her Mistress continued the spanking. The strokes were applied in a measured and deliberate manner. Alteisha rubbed Maureen's nipples in rhythm with the strokes, heightening Maureen's pleasure while she endured the pain. Florence increased the rhythm of her fingertip on the girl's clit, as she delivered the ninth stroke and extracted another, more powerful orgasm from Maureen. She came again, as the tenth blow fell full upon her crimson ass cheek. She shuddered through two hard successive orgasms. Rubbing her nipples caused her to cum again, as Florence moved her fingertip expertly against her clit.

Again Florence slowly rubbed the hot red flesh of Maureen's ass, as she prepared to deliver the next five strokes to her left cheek again. "You're doing just great, Maureen," Florence told her, "Don't you just love cumming, while your asscheeks burn and hurt so good?"

"Oh yes, I love it. I love the burning feeling, my nipples and your fingers. I love it all!" Maureen exclaimed.

"Your ass looks so lovely glowing red and trembling, as it aches for me to continue," Florence said, delivering the eleventh stroke to her left ass cheek. A nod to Alteisha caused her to take one of Maureen's hard nipples into her mouth, while continuing to rub the other nipple with her fingers. She sucked and licked the nipples, alternating from one nipple to the other, as her Mistress continued the slow spanking. Maureen quivered and came hard again, realizing that a woman was suckling her breasts and that she had crossed over to bisexual sex. Alteisha's sucking her nipples enhanced the pleasure of her orgasm and she came again before she could fully catch her breath. Her cunt juices were flowing freely over the insides of her thighs, pouring copiously on Florence's thighs as well. The fifteenth stroke was especially fiercely delivered, causing her to vault up from Florence's lap cumming again, settling onto the fingertip rubbing her clit.

Maureen's ass was a fiery red and her flesh burned, as Florence rubbed it. Her cunt was completely wet and the juices continued to drench the lap of her tormentor. Florence drew her hand across her wet thigh then rubbed the cunt juice over Maureen's red stinging flesh. Maureen felt momentarily soothed by the wetness on her sore ass, but it was short lived, as her right ass cheek seared with the callous application of the sixteenth blow. The mutual stimulation of her cunt, ass, and nipples was more than Maureen could stand, and she exploded in a mind numbing orgasm concurrent with the eighteenth stroke. She continued cumming, while Florence laid the last two blows very hard on the glowing red flesh of her ass. Alteisha bit the nipple in her mouth and squeezed the other nipple hard, between her thumb and forefinger. Maureen bit her lip to squelch a scream, and stoically withstood this last assault on her ass and tits.

"That was marvelous, Maureen," said Florence, as she moved her off of her lap leaving Maureen on all fours. "I'm so proud of you, darling, you received your pleasure, and your pain, so deliciously. We're all proud of you, aren't we?" directing the question to both Alteisha and Gordon. Maureen, still naked and on all fours, looked around to see Gordon in his women's underwear, collar, cock and balls net and butt plug. Florence saw the quizzical look on Maureen's face and she motioned Gordon to come kneel next to his Mistress. "Maureen, Gordon is also my sex slave and my 'maid'. He serves Alteisha and me as our maid, because we have no female slave, at a low enough level, to fill that role. He too, is devoted to worshipping my body and my every need or whim." Maureen listened intently to Florence, but was relieved to learn that Gordon too was involved in this type of sexual behavior. "Gordon, please lick Maureen's juices from my thighs," Florence commanded. Gordon immediately fell to his task, while Maureen watched him with a curious smile on her face.

Maureen was close to Florence as Gordon cleansed his Mistress and she could smell her musk emanating from her cunt. "Come closer, Maureen," Florence said. The young woman crawled to her, and Florence spread her thighs exposing her steaming cunt. Speaking in a deliberate and measured tone, Florence asked Maureen to place her mouth over her cunt. As though she was mesmerized by the words, Maureen obeyed, "Now lick and suck at my cunt and clit, darling."

Maureen could not believe what she was doing, but was too aroused to complain or stop. Although she had fantasized about sex with another woman, it had always been only a fantasy to her. Yet here it was, becoming true. As she sucked, she saw Florence undo the cord holding Gordon's cock and ball restraint. His cock immediately sprang upright in a raging hard-on. Florence clasped her hand behind Maureen's head to hold it against her cunt, as she came hard from the tongue flicking at her clit. His Mistress motioned to Gordon. He moved behind Maureen and placed the tip of his cock between Maureen's cunt lips. Slowly, Gordon pushed his massive cock into the tight cunt. It was obvious to Gordon, that Maureen had not been fucked too often, as the walls of her pussy seemed to have to be forced apart, as his cock pursued its upward and forward motion. Maureen gasped wide-eyed as the massive shaft proceeded to impale her, while she continued sucking Florence's cunt, "Do you like his cock, Maureen?" Florence asked. Maureen nodded as she continued licking Florence's cunt.

"Don't worry, dear, he won't cum inside you, because I haven't given him permission to cum. You may not understand, but I control both Alteishas' and Gordon's orgasms. They can only cum if I agree and permit them to do so. If they violate my command, and disobey me, they will be disciplined, or punished, for their indiscretions." Maureen could not reply because Florence still clasped her head to her cunt. Florence came again simultaneously with Maureen, as she came from Gordon's rock hard cock thrusting in and out of her cunt. The orgasm was so powerful that Maureen's legs failed her and she fell to the floor, forcibly withdrawing Gordon's cock, leaving it throbbing and sticking out proudly.

"Mistress, please?" pleaded Alteisha to her Mistress. Florence nodded agreement and Alteisha quickly moved to Gordon on her hands and knees. She stopped with her ass facing Gordon, reached between her legs to grasp his cock, and guided it into her quivering wet cunt. Gordon began to thrust deeply into Alteisha and she met his thrusts with backward thrusts of her own. Maureen watched the two slaves fucking hard for their Mistress's enjoyment, as neither of them knew if their Mistress would allow them to cum. She watched, as Florence amused herself as she looked at Alteisha and Gordon fucking breathlessly. They were looking to their Mistress for any sign that they might be allowed to cum. Florence took Maureen by the hand and led her to the couch where they sat and watched the slaves fuck, while their eyes implored Florence to let them cum.

"I dearly love to watch them fuck," said Florence to Maureen, holding the naked woman tightly against her. "Gordon wants to cum so bad, that he is straining to prevent it. If he cums, I will have Alteisha thrash his ass until he can barely sit. If he cums you may stay and watch him take his punishment, if you want," Maureen nodded, as she watched transfixed at the two slaves fucking. They gasped and strained as they fucked. Florence arose and walked behind Gordon. She retrieved a small leather paddle from her belt and swatted Gordon's balls causing him to scream and shudder as he continued to fuck. "Come here, dear," she called to Maureen, "you may swat him too. It hurts him I know, but not nearly as much as the whipping he will get if he cums. Also, the swat prevents him from cumming, so that we may enjoy his fucking Alteisha, all the more." Maureen took the paddle and swatted Gordon's balls a bit harder than Florence did. He nearly collapsed, as he buckled over from the pain, but he continued fucking.

"Alteisha, you may cum only when you truly cannot hold it back any more, but no cheating!" Florence said, leading Maureen back to the couch to resume embracing her. "Poor Gordon. You may not cum, Gordon, because I don't want you to." She smiled at Maureen, kissed her on the cheek and rose to get them each a cool glass of Blush wine. "He hasn't cum in nearly two weeks and there's no need to start now. I may let him cum later, or perhaps tomorrow. I don't know, it doesn't matter I like to watch him suffer, don't you Maureen?"

"I guess so," she responded, "I never thought about it before."

"Think about it this way, Maureen. How many times did men fuck you, cum before you did, then let you suffer, as they rolled over to go to sleep, while you either got frustrated, or masturbated, or both," she smiled, "This lets him know what it's like, plus, it's fun to watch him," Florence laughed as Maureen giggled slightly and they continued to watch the slaves fuck. Alteisha stiffened as she fucked and struggled hard to prevent orgasm. She fought against the urge and she was sweating profusely, her face grimaced in her battle with nature. Suddenly Alteisha screamed and bucked, as she exploded in a shattering series of intense orgasms.

Gordon continued to thrust even more deeply, as she was in the throes of multiple orgasms. His face was distorted in a weird grimace. He restrained himself while Alteisha screamed her satisfaction and relief. Florence laughed with pleasure at Gordon's discomfort and agony. Finally, Alteisha quit cumming and fell to the floor, detaching herself from Gordon's cock. Gordon's seemed as though he would burst into tears as his hand, trembling, reached out for his cock, as though he would masturbate, but he sighed despondently and sat back on his haunches breathing heavily. Florence applauded the slaves' performance and smiled as she exclaimed. "That was wonderful! I'm proud of both of you. Now let's get dressed and go to the sitting room for a drink. 'Gordeeva' drinks for all of us. Even you," she led Maureen to the sitting room as Alteisha arose from the floor, gathered the clothes and followed her Mistress and guest. Florence and Alteisha put on their robes. Maureen picked up her panties and started to put the on.

"No, Maureen," said Florence, "leave your panties and bra off. Never wear them here again, if you decide to return. They're unnecessary, and only delay our pleasure, dear." Gordon, still naked and displaying a massive throbbing hard-on, entered carrying a tray of cocktails. "Now then, Gordon, please call a taxi for Maureen and pay the driver well to see she gets home safely." Gordon set out to call the cab while the three women talked and finished their drinks. Soon the taxi arrived and Maureen said her good-byes, kissed Gordon goodnight and left. Florence kissed Gordon and congratulated him on a job well done. He cleaned up after the activity in the living room and then went to bed.

Comments and feedback to the email address in my profile.

12