Castleton Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Florence's first cruel cut, landed flush on his bulbous cockhead, and he shrieked an earsplitting scream. He nearly let go of his legs to touch his cock in an attempt to soothe the hurt, but he forced himself to accept the blow without grasping his member. His cock lost some of its firmness as a result of the blow and Florence waited until he hardened, before striking again. This time the whip tip struck him full on the asshole, missing his balls completely. He yelped at the blow, but did not cringe.


Florence cut at his cock again, landing the whip on the shaft of his upright cock. Gordon clenched his teeth, as he moaned closemouthed at the pain from the whip. Florence paused for effect and again managed to strike the whip fully on his wrinkled asshole. He cried out from the searing pain inflicted on his anus, and tears streamed down his face. Gordon's balls had drawn up in a tight spherical ball in a futile attempt to protect them from his Mistress's wrath. Florence sneered at this pathetic show of defense and she struck him solidly across both testicles with a savage, most painful blow. Gordon's piercing scream was deafening, and his hands immediately covered his balls, as he groaned and rolled out of the chair onto the floor writhing in pain.


"I'm waiting, Gordon," Florence told him as he groaned and rolled in pain. He thought he might pass out from the agony in his testicles. He sought to find the breath to scream again, let alone to thank his Mistress for whipping him. Florence shook her head as Gordon writhed about on the floor. "I guess Gordon will have to thank me later, as he is indisposed at the moment." Try as he might, Gordon could not bring himself to thank her. He looked painfully at his Mistress and gasped.

"I love you, Mistress," his lips formed the words, but no sound could be heard.

"Thank you, Gordon. Mistress loves you too. This will teach you not to be a wretch that wants only to cum, instead of serving only your Mistress," Florence said to her secondary Slave. "The hour is late now, so all of us will go to bed. Alteisha, please see to it that Maureen is securely shackled to her bed before you retire. Gordon, when you quit with this foolish writhing on the floor, gather yourself and come upstairs to fuck me," Florence wheeled and marched up the stairs followed by Alteisha and Maureen. Gordon was left downstairs trying to raise himself off the floor.

Comments and feedback to the address in my author profile.