Castleton Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the dining room Florence was reunited with her fellow Masters and Mistresses. Alteisha moved quietly at her side, neither speaking nor partaking of refreshments, as was expected of Slaves. At nearly the same time, both Florence and Alteisha saw Mistress Darla across the room. Darla gave them a quick smile, nodded then turned her direction back to the group she was with.

Florence grinned quickly at Alteisha and, as if to set her Slave at ease, she clipped a leash to Alteisha's Slave collar and held it fast in her hand. Grand Master Octavian spotted them and left the group he was talking with, and quickly made his way toward them. "Mistress Florence," he said as he embraced Florence and kissed her on the cheek. "How nice to see you again, my sweet Florence. I have truly missed you," he kissed her again, but this time on the lips.

"And the lovely Slave, Alteisha. You look simply ravishing. I must make sure that I get the opportunity to ravish you both as soon as possible. Perhaps together, wouldn't that be wonderful?" Octavian whispered something in Florence's ear and she nodded as he smiled and left to greet other arrivals.

A Helper rang the dinner chimes calling the Masters and Mistresses to dinner. The Members took their seats, and their Slaves kneeled at their sides, all awaiting the Grand Masters toast. Octavian rose to pay homage to the assembled Members with a toast. "Ladies and Gentlemen Members of our Order. I welcome you all to the initiation of a new class of Novices to be trained in our arts. I toast the wisdom of your selections, and sponsorships of the Novices that will renew this centuries old tradition in the morning.

"Each of you that have sponsored a Novice, have in effect, assured that our Order will continue, flourish and prosper well into the future. All of the Members thank you for seeking out and delivering new potential members, to share and participate in the splendor of this Order. I, and the Members, Helpers and Slaves living at Castleton, toast your magnificent efforts and thank you from the bottom of our hearts." The Members raised and drank from their wine goblets, then roundly applauded their Grand Master.

When the applause died down, Octavian held up his hands and waited for quiet. When the dining room was silent, a solemn look crossed his handsome face. "Dear Members," he began, "this summers conclave also marks my last as your Grand Master." A rush of mumbling and whispered talking filled the room as he held up again his hands to quiet the assembled Members. When quiet was restored he continued. "I have been posted to St. Petersburg, in Russia, by the needs of my business. Although I could continue wearing the mantle of Grand Master for life, it would not be in the interests of the Order to do so. I could not devote full time to the duties of my current office. Hence, I could not, in good conscience, continue to hold this office and title,

"Of course, I would continue as a Member, participate as much as I can with the Order's Chapters in Russia. Hopefully, I will be able, from time to time, to visit Castleton and see many of you on those occasions." Octavian paused to let his announcement sink in to the silent Membership.

"Therefore," he continued, "I will call for you to submit names of potential candidates to be placed before a special commission, that I will create, to select your next leader. The only caution that must guide you is that the individual you select could be your leader for life. Choose wisely! Your decision carries with it nothing less than the survival of the Order. I will appoint the special commission this weekend.

"As you know, no member of the selection commission may be selected as the Leader. Therefore, if you have any desire to be selected as the Leader, then you must decline to serve on the special commission, if asked. Finally, the new Leader will be announced at the banquet following the last Novice's Ordeal," he paused again. The Members voices filled the dining room with the buzzing sound of many people talking at once. "Now, let's dine and welcome in the new Novitiate season."

Octavian sat down and motioned to the Helpers to begin serving. Alteisha looked up at her Mistress as if to ask a question, but Florence shook her head slightly, indicating that she was not to speak. Alteisha lowered her eyes to her bowl that lay on the floor in front of her knees. As the Helper served Mistress Florence her plate, she cut a piece of the prime rib, took the piece of meat in her fingers, rubbed it in her cunt and dropped it into Alteisha's Slave bowl. Alteisha quickly picked up the meat and ate it. The other Masters and Mistresses also fed their Slaves in a similar manner throughout the dinner.

The Members dined and drank well into the evening, with several Masters providing entertainment through the humiliation and submission of their Slaves. Several male Slaves, were ordered to masturbate into their food bowls or into another Slaves bowl. Some female Slaves fellated other Masters and male Slaves until the dinner slowly degenerated towards an orgy. As the Helpers cleared the room of the dining service, Octavian rose to bid goodnight to the revelers and left the dining room for his chambers.

Mistress Florence calmly watched the orgy unfolding and held tightly to Alteisha's leash. Florence declined several requests to offer Alteisha to other Masters or Mistresses, and similarly declined to participate in the orgy herself. She watched for nearly half an hour then bid the other member's goodnight as she guided Alteisha out of the dining room by the leash on her collar.

They climbed the stairs to their chambers and went inside. "Refresh yourself, Alteisha. The Grand Master has asked that we visit him in his chambers," Florence told her Slave. Now Alteisha knew what Octavian had whispered on her Mistress's ear when he greeted them earlier in the evening. She and her Mistress cleansed themselves and prepared for their call on Octavian. Alteisha watched as her Mistress removed all of her makeup and she followed Florence's lead.

The removal of the makeup could only mean a session would take place. The lack of makeup allowed one to sweat profusely without the worry of mascara running, or similar problems caused by makeup. Alteisha wondered why her Mistress had also cleansed her makeup. It could only mean that Florence would participate in the session, but not as someone in charge. Florence knew that her Slave had realized what was happening, smiled at her quickly then kissed and hugged her.

Alteisha did not say anything. She knew that Mistress Florence had been selected as Octavian's Slave following her Ordeal. Octavian obviously wanted another session with Florence, perhaps his last since he would be leaving the country soon. However, she was unsure why Florence was also taking her along. Maybe it was her way of keeping her out of Mistress Darla's way, at any rate she would soon know. Florence removed all of her Domme garb and was completely naked beneath her red satin robe. Alteisha too, was naked under her Slaves robe.

The two women moved quickly toward the Grand Master's chambers in the Great House. They encountered no one on the way. Finally, they stopped at the Grand Master's door. Mistress Florence knocked on the door and waited. Octavian opened the door himself and embraced his former Slave and kissed her deeply, enwining their tongues. He released her and bade them both to enter, closing the door behind him. Immediately, Alteisha dropped to her knees and looked down at the floor.

She felt Octavian's flaccid cock rub against her cheek and she turned to kiss the bulbous head, briefly lick at his huge balls then move to kiss and lick his bare feet. Octavian acknowledged the homage by patting Alteisha's head, taking her hand and helping her rise to her feet. He led her to the platform and had her drop her robe to stand naked on the platform. He motioned to Florence and she quickly fastened wrist restraints onto her Slave and secured them to chains hanging from the ceiling. Florence placed ankle restraints on Alteisha, spread her legs then secured the restraints to steel rings embedded in the platform floor.

Octavian put his finger between Alteisha's cuntlips, rubbed it about, and then placed it in his mouth to taste the succulence of her marvelous cunt. Next, he disrobed Florence and placed wrist and ankle restraints on her naked body and fastened her to another pair of chains that hung down from the ceiling. Florence stood facing Alteisha, separated by only a few inches. They could easily move their bodies together to touch each other, but could not free themselves of their bonds.

Sensuously, he ran his fingertips over their bodies, pausing to tweak their nipples and pull slightly at their cuntlips. The bound women were becoming very sexually aroused, and the wetness in their cunts told Octavian that they would soon be ready for the session. He heightened their anxiety by placing various leather whips, straps and clamps where the two women could see them. Octavian selected a wide leather strap, wheeled it about his head and brought it down hard on Florence's asscheeks. The ferocity of the blow startled both women, especially Florence. The next few blows were equally divided between Florence and Alteisha until both women were openly sobbing.

Octavian nodded to Florence and she moved her body against her Slave and kissed her full on the lips. Alteisha eagerly returned the kiss and soon their tongues were entwined as they licked and kissed one another. Florence heard a rustle in a dark corner of the room and she wheeled her head about to see a kneeling form in the darkness. She thought that it must be Octavian's current Slave. Alteisha too, had heard the rustle and was straining to see who was kneeling in the darkness.

Octavian, obviously pleased that they had noticed the form in the corner, called out to the individual to come into the light. The form rose and walked naked into the glaring spotlight flooding the platform. It was Mistress Darla! Both Florence and Alteisha's heart gave a start, at the sight of the woman who had hurt Alteisha so savagely at Florence's home. "Select a whip, Darla," Octavian ordered her. Darla chose a long braided leather buggy whip and stepped onto the platform.

Both Florence and Alteisha's hearts were beating heavily beneath their breasts, as fear overtook them, at the sight of Darla with a whip in her hands, and both of them bound and helpless before her. "Good choice, Darla," said Octavian as he took the whip from her and struck an obviously frightened Alteisha across the ass leaving a rising welt. "Now lick the hurt from the welt," he commanded her. Darla dropped to her knees behind Alteisha and ran her tongue along the length of the welt, soothing the rising ache within it.

Octavian prodded Darla with the tip of the whip and she smoothly ran her tongue across the Slaves ass cheek, to the crack of her ass. Slowly, Darla's tongue moved down the cleft of Alteisha's ass, to rest on the Slaves asshole. Languidly, Darla's tongue rested on Alteisha's asshole and she began to lick and probe at it, trying to part the sphincter with her tongue. With great effort Darla pushed hard and managed to admit the tip of her tongue into the tight sphincter. She rolled her tongue about and Alteisha was visibly in rapture from the tongue invading her asshole.

Alteisha looked lovingly at her bound Mistress and her eyes rolled with pleasure at the wonderful sensations visited upon her by Mistress Darla. Florence swayed her body against her beautiful Slave and kissed her deeply. As they kissed, Octavian resumed his assault on Florence's asscheeks with the whip Darla had given him. The two bound women continued to kiss, then licked and sucked at each others tongues while one reveled in pleasure and the other writhed in pain.

Alteisha was quickly building toward orgasm, while Florence steeled herself to receive the bites of the whip on the back of her thighs. The welts grew rapidly, matching the growth of the urges to cum, deep in Alteisha's loins. The sexual magnificence of Darla's tongue was more than she could bear and Alteisha erupted in a powerful orgasm, that momentarily left her slumped in her chains.

Octavian motioned to Darla to move behind Mistress Florence and begin tonguing of her asshole, just as she had done to Alteisha. Darla set to her task, beginning with the licking of Florence's welts to soothe their aching. Florence relished the wet silky tongue flowing over and into her asshole. Octavian positioned himself behind the recovering Slave Alteisha, and he gave her a tightlipped smile as the whip stung her flesh.

She cried out and bucked as the whip found its target again and again on her lovely ass and thighs. This time it was Alteisha who reached out to her Mistress, to be kissed and loved through her ordeal from the Grand Masters whip. As the bound women exchanged kisses and entwined their tongues, the pain grew more intense for Alteisha, and Florence was quickly writhing in pleasure toward orgasm. Crying out in a sea of pleasure, Florence exploded in a devastating orgasm, brought forth by Darla's tongue penetrating her asshole.

Octavian put the whip down and selected the leather strap again. The strap permitted him to strike with greater force without breaking the skin, as would happen with the whip. He positioned Darla between the chained women and set her to licking and sucking Alteisha's cunt. Next, he selected nipple clamps joined together with elastic cords. He fitted a clamp on Alteisha's left nipple and the other end to Florence's left nipple as they faced each other. Next he attached nipple clamps from the right nipples of Florence and Alteisha to each of Darla's nipples, as she kneeled between the bound women, sucking Alteisha's cunt. Darla reached up to grasp both of Alteisha's asscheeks to pull her cunt tight against her mouth. Octavian moved Florence forward, to place her cunt against the back of Darla's head, and Florence began to rub her cunt against Darla's sweat matted hair.

As the pleasure mounted in Alteisha's cunt, she once again hungrily kissed her Mistress's lips and sucked at her tongue. The nipple clamps hurt, but in a good sort of way, that heightened the pleasure of all three women. Octavian allowed them to indulge one another for a few minutes. When he knew they were no longer thinking about the strap in his hand, he savagely hammered the strap against Florence's asscheeks.

She screamed from the sudden pain and jerked back jostling her body in violent spasms. Florence's jerking movements caused the elastic cords on the nipple clamps to stretch tightly, brutally pulling and pinching each of the women's nipples. All of them moaned at the sudden pain being visited on their nipples. Octavian kept strapping Florence's ass and thighs, as Alteisha came from Darla's tongue licking her clit. He continued wielding the strap until Florence too, came hard from rubbing her cunt against the back of Darla's head.

Without adjusting the nipple clamps, Octavian had Darla turn her body toward Florence and ordered her to suck her cunt. The nipple clamps twisted and pulled savagely on all the women's nipples, increasing their torment, pain and pleasure. He pushed Alteisha's cunt against Darla's head and told her to rub hard against the sweat matted hair. As Alteisha complied, Octavian brought the strap hard against Alteisha's ass again, causing the jerking and pulling of their bodies and the corresponding persecution of their nipples.

Octavian continued the strapping hence the torment of their nipples, until both Florence and Alteisha rocked their bodies in violent orgasms. Leaving the two bound women slumping in their chains, Octavian moved Darla out from between them and bound her wrists and ankles together. He placed a leather belt around her waist and fastened it to a chain suspended from the ceiling. Darla was completely bound. Her cunt, clit and asshole completely exposed to the Grand Masters whims. The nipple clamps remained in place, but fully stretched, thus continuing their assault on the three women's nipples.

Satisfied that Darla was securely bound, Octavian produced a device with three alligator clips projecting from a common center on elastic bands. He clasped an alligator clip on each of the bound women's clitoris to increase his pleasure and their torment. Darla's cunt was extremely wet with her juices from her sexual engagement with both Florence and Alteisha. Octavian displayed a massive hard-on and he rubbed the bulbous cockhead in Darla's cunt fluids. Next, he placed the tip of his cock on Darla's asshole and slowly pushed against the tight sphincter fighting to repel the intruder. Darla strained and jerked trying to avoid the penetration, causing the women piercing pain from the nipple and clit clamps.

They all moaned from the torment, then Darla screamed and bucked as the massive cock fiercely pushed the sphincter aside and buried itself deep into her ass. Octavian grabbed Darla's hips and pulled her into him with each thrust of his enormous cock. The pain in her ass slowly transformed into pleasure, as he fucked her without letup. He kept pulling at her body causing the alligator clip to painfully terrorize her clitoris, thus reducing her ability to cum from the wonderful ass fucking he was giving her.

Octavian's own lust, however, was mounting with each thrust of his cock deeply into her ass. Suddenly he groaned as his cock was poised to erupt. Quickly he pulled his cock out of her ass and moved in front of Darla's face. As she looked up to see why he stopped, Octavian exploded in a torrent of semen that splashed against her lips and nose, cascading all over her face.

He kept spewing his seed as she opened her mouth to receive and swallow as much as she could, considering the way that she was bound. Octavian's cock finished cumming and he rubbed it in the thickening semen on Darla's face, covering his shaft and cockhead with his seed. He turned toward Florence and Alteisha, mounted a small stool, and offered his cum covered cock to them both. The Slave and her Mistress licked at the thick, pearly nectar until they cleansed their Grand Master of all the semen offered them.

The Grand Master moved to Darla and scooped the remaining cum from her face with his finger and placed it into her open mouth. Darla eagerly accepted the nectar and dreaded what she knew would follow. Octavian took up the whip and moved behind Darla again. She closed her eyes and braced herself as the whip struck fiercely on her asscheeks breaking the skin. She screamed in pain as the blood seeped slowly from the forming welt.

He struck her several times, breaking the skin each time he struck her. Florence watched as cut after cut opened upon the helpless ass being pummeled before her. Darla's screams and shrieks were indescribably deafening, as the obviously torturous pain racked and jarred her ravished body. The tears were literally spilling from Darla's eyes, as Florence felt her own eyes welling up with tears.

"Enough, Grand Master!" shouted Florence. Octavian was momentarily stunned by her command. He turned to face this wisp of a woman who dared command him.

"What?" he asked incredulously, the whip at his side.

"Octavian, I said that you have punished Mistress Darla enough," Florence replied with a stoic will in her voice. "Please release me, so that I may tend to our wounded sister, Grand Master." Octavian smiled and a warm glow slowly covered his face. He dropped the whip and removed Florence's restraints. When she was free of the restraints, she removed the nipple and clit clamps from herself and the other women.

Florence freed Darla and helped lay her face down on Octavian's bed. She returned to the platform and released Alteisha, instructing her to fetch towels and ice. Next, she returned to Darla, who was sobbing on the bed, and began to lick the welts and broken skin to soothe the burning hurt. Alteisha burst into the chamber with the ice and towels and quickly applied the ice to the welts. Florence made a large ice pack with the towels and placed it on Mistress Darla's welted and bleeding ass.