Castleton Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sigh emitted from Darla's lips told everyone that worst seemed to be over. Florence moved to Octavian, embraced him and kissed him dearly. "Thank you, my darling Grand Master. I am truly sorry that I shouted and was brazen enough to command you. I am ready to be punished now." Florence moved towards the platform when Octavian's firm hand grasped her arm and gently pulled her to him.

"Dearest Florence," he said, "you always find a way to remind me of how much I love you." He embraced her again and said aloud to her, "You deserve no punishment…only admiration of your compassion for your sister, Mistress Darla. I learned much this evening. You are wonderful! I shall remember tonight, always."

Mistress Florence regained her Mistress composure and ordered Alteisha to tidy up the Grand Masters chambers while she ministered to Darla. Octavian poured four glasses of cool wine and bade each of them to drink a nightcap with him. They all drank deeply and the women took their leave of their Grand Master. Florence and Alteisha supported Mistress Darla, as they helped her to reach her room. Inside they washed and dressed her wounds and tucked her into bed. Darla began to cry as she looked up at Mistress Florence and her former Slave Alteisha. "Do you hurt so deeply, Darla?" asked Florence, "I'll call the doctor to come examine you."

"No, Florence, I'm all right. I'm crying because you are so wonderful. Again you saved me, this time at great risk to yourself. Thankfully it was Octavian, and not some other Master who would not be wise enough to recognize that your challenge was just. You saved me when you asked me to give Alteisha to you, so I could dally with another less deserving Slave, who is now gone, I might add. You saved me again, at your home, from savagely hurting someone I love, our darling Slave Alteisha. And tonight, you saved me from the richly deserved wrath of the Grand Master, for my detestable behavior at your house. Thank you, Florence. I shall never forget it. Can either of you ever forgive me?" Darla said truthfully, as her tears continued to flow.

"Of course, Darla. I forgive you," Florence told her with a tear in her own eye.

"I forgive you, Mistress Darla," Alteisha said as she broke into tears, embraced and kissed her former Mistress profusely.

Florence felt a great happiness in her heart. How wonderful this evening turned out. She sat on the bed and took Mistress Darla's hand in her own. "Alteisha, why don't you go into Mistress Darla's bathroom and shower while I sit with her. When you are dry, come out and help Mistress Darla through the night." Darla's eyes filled with tears again and Alteisha quickly moved to the bathroom to shower. When she finished she returned to the bedroom to see Florence still holding Darla's hand.

Mistress Florence smiled at Alteisha, stood up and held open the bedcovers so Alteisha could slip her naked body next to Mistress Darla. "I'll see you both for breakfast," she kissed them both and left closing the door behind her. Before the door fully closed, Alteisha had taken one of Mistress Darla's nipples in her mouth and with her hand, was fingering her former Mistress's cunt and clit. Mistress Florence felt good about how things had worked out and she was lighthearted as she knocked softly on Octavian's door, then without waiting for an answer, she entered.

Epilogue

The summer at Castleton passed, with the Novices successfully completing their training and their individual ordeals. Octavian spent a great deal of his remaining time in the United States, with Florence. He visited her and spent several weeks at her home, where they vacationed, interacted and engaged in many mutual domination sessions. They returned to Castleton together on the Labor Day weekend, to watch the last two Ordeals in which Gordon and Maureen were the 'stars'.

Following the session with Florence, Darla and Alteisha, Octavian had elevated Alteisha to the position of Mistress in spite of her protests, which she quickly set aside. The Selection Committee, appointed by Octavian, included Mistress Darla, who was instrumental in nominating and electing Mistress Florence as the Order's first Grand Mistress. Florence graciously accepted the Order's leadership to the applause and gratitude of all of the Members.

Mistress Darla selected Maureen as her new Slave. Mistress Alteisha selected Gordon as the Slave to serve her every need. As Grand Mistress, Florence moved to take permanent residence at Castleton, hence she gave her home to Alteisha. Florence continued to employ Gordon as her financial manager. Darla and Maureen stayed at Castleton with their Grand Mistress, who assumed the chambers previously occupied by Octavian.

Grand Mistress Florence welcomed Mistress Alteisha and her Slave Gordon often, as visitors to Castleton where she, Alteisha, Gordon, Darla and Maureen held many joint corrective and discipline sessions. Robert sometimes joined them. The other Members sometimes affectionately called the six of them 'The Entourage'. From time to time, Octavian would spend weekends at Castleton, when his business travels brought him to the United States. Those weekends were the most memorable for Grand Mistress Florence and her 'Entourage'.

Life was good for all of these Members of the Order of the Marquis. Each of them found happiness in the life they chose, which combined the pleasures and pain that the lifestyle offered, in a way that only the Members of the Order could fully understand. Perhaps at some future date the Grand Mistress will allow other tales of life in the Order to be told to those that so need to know them. But alas, those are other tales.

The End

Note: This Chapter concludes the Castleton Series of Stories…(Perhaps?).

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile.