Castleton Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Novices were ordered to assemble in the center of the Great Hall. Slowly nursing their tender aching nipples and backsides, they obeyed the directive. The Helpers removed the dildos from their cunts and assholes and collected them in a plastic bag for cleaning. The dim lights were turned up and the shadows now took shape. Mistress Lea stood with the Novices and all eyes now turned toward the Grand Master, as he stood at his elevated throne ready to address the assembly. "Masters and Mistresses," He began, "Let us congratulate the sponsors for finding and bringing these Novices to Castleton, as prime candidates for the Order. They have successfully passed their first trials quite admirably. You were patient witnesses and have now earned your pleasures with each and any of the Novices here tonight."

The Grand Master removed his black leather hood and smiled at the Novices, as he and his entourage of three naked Mistresses left the room through the private door behind the throne. The Novices gasped as they recognized the Grand Master as the Slave Jon! Mistress Lea smiled and whispered to them, "Once each year the Grand Master must serve a weekend as a Slave." The remaining Masters and Mistresses moved toward the Novices, in groups of three, four or five, and selected a Novice to serve them. Ella was taken by five women and immediately lowered to a cushion with the Mistresses sharing her body. One took Ella's cunt to her mouth and hungrily licked her cuntlips and clitoris. Two others each claimed an aching nipple and sucked at them ferociously without removing either the nipple rings, nor the weights suspended from them. They moved Ella's hands to their cunts and told her to masturbate them as they suckled her tits. The fourth sat upon Ella's mouth and Ella immediately began to lick and suck her cunt. The fifth Mistress inserted a dildo in Ella's asshole and fucked her with it, while licking at the cunt of the Mistress eating out Ella's cunt.

Other Novices were being fucked, by the Masters', in their cunts and asses. Alteisha was being fucked simultaneously in both cunt and ass while sucking another Masters cock. A Mistress was squeezing her nipples, causing great pain to Alteisha, but she continued as if it was of no concern to her. Each of the other Novices enjoyed the same fate. The twins were much in demand as the Masters and Mistresses played with them. Soon the Masters began climaxing on or in the Novices at will. Even Ella was not spared. She was still with the five Mistresses however several of the Masters moved to her to ejaculate semen on her face and body. Florence was bathed in semen from many of the Masters, attracted to her as a result of her shyness. All of the Novices were cumming, fucking, sucking, being sucked or receiving deposits of semen all over them, as the orgy continued. Alteisha was being virtually raped, as the Masters and Mistresses were particularly fierce with her, for her earlier attempt to fight the discipline she received. She, in turn, relished every minute of the sexual torments and pleasures she was receiving. June, Myrna and Ruth were passed around from Master to Mistress and back again. They were unaware of their previous pain, as the pleasure of the sex games filled them with desire, passion and orgasms. The three were in a state of nearly perpetual orgasm.

They were draped over the arms of chairs to be fucked in the ass, or in the cunt dog style. Some were fucked in both asshole and cunt at the same time. They sucked cocks, cunts, tits and licked assholes without knowing whom they were pleasuring. Their minds were whirling with endless joy at the magnificent sexual arousal consuming their bodies. Some of the Masters and Mistresses were fond of biting their aching nipples and cuntlips. They would bite them clench their teeth then pull away creating both searing pain and endless pleasure to their cunts and tits. Alteisha felt a familiar thickening in her asshole and she turned to see the Grand Master, a.k.a. Jon, thrusting his massive cock deep into her ass. She clasped the mighty prick with her sphincter and fell into rhythm with his cock thrusts.

Mistress Lea appeared, grasped Alteisha's head and brought it to her cunt. It was wet and juicy with both come and Lea's musk. Alteisha covered the cunt with her lips and thrust her tongue deep into Lea's throbbing pussy. She worked her tongue in, out, up, down, over and onto the ridged clit, giving the little nub a nearly perpetual tongue rubbing, until Mistresses Lea cried out in orgasm, as she could endure no more of the wonderful tongue. Alteisha closed her lips about the clit to capture the clit in her mouth and continued sucking and licking until Mistress Lea came again and again. Mistress Lea responded by grinding her cunt against Alteisha's mouth to enjoy every second of her multiple orgasms. Finally Lea fell away exhausted and sank to the floor gasping for breath and smiling up at Alteisha still impaled on the Grand Masters pulsating shaft.

He felt his cock stiffen even harder as the semen began to boil in his balls and seep slowly into the base of his cock. Alteisha knew that the Grand Master was nearing orgasm and she clamped down hard on her sphincter to deny him the pleasure for as long as possible. The massive cock started to throb and the thrusts became more frequent as they penetrated deeper into Alteisha's ass. Finally the Grand Master could no longer resist and the sphincter could not restrain him further. An enormous eruption propelled huge volumes of thick, creamy semen deep into Alteisha's ass. She filled with cum and could feel the thick frothy liquid straining to exit her asshole. As her sphincter spasmed and throbbed, little rivulets of come were expelled to run down Alteisha's thigh. The Grand Master gathered up semen from her thigh with his fingers and offered it to Alteisha's mouth. Eagerly she licked the come from his fingers and whispered exhaustedly for more. She was not denied.

The orgy wound down slowly, as one by one the Masters and Mistresses became sated and took their leave. Soon the Great Hall was empty of the Members, save for Mistress Lea and the Helpers who were tidying up the room and furnishings. Lea called the Novices to her and arranged them in a semicircle at her feet. "You were splendid." She told them. "I'm so pleased for you," Lea continued, "All of you passed the Novitiate initiation and will start further training tomorrow afternoon. There are some rules that you must learn and you must obey them. More on rules tomorrow. Now I will dismiss you and you may put on your robes and go to your rooms. You may shower first, if you choose. The Helpers will show you the way." Lea smiled and left the Great Hall pulling on her satin robe as she walked. The Helpers dimmed the lights and escorted the ladies out of the Hall. Without speaking, the Helpers showed them each to their rooms, kissed them good night and exited closing the door behind them.

12