Castleton Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Endora was beautiful. No other word could describe her. She had flaming red hair, full bright red lips and green eyes, heavily made up to enhance her role in the ceremony. Her hair hung down over her shoulders and was long enough to cover her breasts when it fell to her front. Endora made sure her magnificent orbs were rarely covered as she enjoyed others looking at her near perfect tits. Adding to the aura of Mistress and Slave were the shining high-heeled black leather boots Endora wore, that covered most of her thighs. The five-inch spike heels propelled her tall body upwards, allowing her to tower over Ruth and the Helpers. Her visage truly dominated the stage!

The Mistress knelt in front of Ruth and ran her tongue about Ruth's outer cuntlips purposely avoiding the outstretched clitoris. Ruth swayed, as much as the chains would permit, in rhythm with Endora's tongue as it passed over and around her cuntlips. She shuddered when Endora thrust her tongue between her cuntlips and into her very moist cunt. The sensation was unbearable. Endora seemed to lather Ruth's cunt with her saliva, which mixed with Ruth's flowing juices. Ruth felt her senses building towards release, as Endora's tongue dragged across the protruding clit once. Then Endora pulled away from her victim leaving Ruth gasping in her restraints as her satisfaction was denied. Endora's expert tongue found the girls' upright nipples and Ruth could hear her little bells ringing as the tongue flicked over and about each nipple in turn. Occasionally Endora would slightly rub Ruth's clit as she suckled the nipples, bit the rings and pulled at them with her teeth. Ruth's passion was building again at the unceasing suckling, mingled with the occasional rubbing of her clit.

Again, just as she neared release, Endora bit hard on her nipple and cruelly squeezed and twisted her clit to drive away any thoughts of orgasm. Ruth cried out at the pain in her nipple and clit. Endora continued pulling at the helpless nipples with her teeth, assuring that the pain would increase with each movement of her head. All thoughts of orgasm quickly vanished as Endora picked up the tempo of chewing on Ruth's nipples. Ruth felt the pain from the twisting of her clit and savage biting of her nipples, but slowly a sensation of pleasure also began to envelop her. She relished the sweet sexual torture being visited upon her. With eyes shut tight, she felt the orgasm welling up in her loins. Outwardly she groaned at the pain in her breasts and cunt. Inwardly, she anxiously awaited the bites and twists with sweet anticipation of the orgasm rising within her.

Suddenly, Ruth stiffened as her body began to spasm uncontrollably in the throes of a massive orgasm. She fell limp as it subsided and hung from her restraints, letting her belly thrust forward. Beads of perspiration covered her body and she felt her hair becoming wet from sweat. Mistress Endora noted Ruth's orgasm and stopped tormenting her. She snapped her fingers and a Helper immediately brought her a riding crop of braided leather. Slowly, she walked in front of her victim so that Ruth could see the implement and thus increase her fear. The gesture was successful. Ruth trembled visibly when she saw the whip and heard Endora swish it through the air. She positioned herself behind Ruth and raised the whip high with her arm fully outstretched. She paused for effect and was rewarded with a whimper from Ruth, as she anticipated the blows. "Soon you won't be so anxious to please yourself by cumming, dear Ruth. Ten strokes to each asscheek to start, and then ten more to them both."

The first stroke landed squarely on Ruth's right ass cheek and the pain swiftly sank in to the bone. She slumped forward and screamed from the fierceness of the blow. Another followed and her flesh rose up in red welts, as if to push the whip away from her ass. Again and again the whip descended on her right ass cheek until it fairly glowed from redness. Ruth was constantly screaming now and could only hang there accepting the cruel strokes that were causing her ass to burn as the blows continued. Endora paused when the tenth stroke landed on the burning ass cheek. Slowly, she walked in front of Ruth to position herself on her left side. The Mistress waited impatiently for Ruth's screams and sobs to stop. She continued to swish the whip through the air while she waited. Ruth realized that Endora was waiting for her to cease screaming and she forced herself to stop. She could not, however, stop sobbing even though she realized that she was only irritating Endora more and would surely pay dearly for the infraction. Ruth gathered herself and transformed the sobbing to a soft whimper. She braced herself awaiting the resumption of the whip.

When it did not come she lowered her guard and let herself relax. At the precise moment of her total relaxation the whip savagely bit into her left ass cheek with a vengeance. Her scream resonated throughout the Great Hall, to be joined by another equally savage stroke of the whip. Soon her throat was hoarse from her screams and she sobbed uncontrollably as Mistress Endora continued the strokes brutally on her left ass cheek. Ruth hung limply from the chains, only able to moan as the final strokes were tallied.

Endora stepped back to admire her work. She rubbed her fingers roughly over Ruth's welts and burning asscheeks increasing her torment, causing her to twitch as she hung, belly forward, in front of the Members. Deep red purple welts arose on Ruth's asscheeks, attesting to the ferocity of Endora's caresses with the whip.

Endora let Ruth hang on her chains while she busied herself selecting a thicker longer whip from the instruments proffered by the Helpers. Ruth shuddered as she saw Endora smile pleasingly at her selection of a terrible instrument of discipline. The whip emitted a low hollow whirling sound as Endora tested it on the wind. "Yes, this will do nicely, won't it my pitiful little slut of a Slave?" Endora asked Ruth. When Ruth did not reply, Endora violently grabbed Ruth's hair and pulled it hard asking, "Cat got your tongue, bitch?" Ruth stammered to find the words Endora was waiting to hear, but could not bring herself to say them. "I'm waiting!" declared Endora as she cruelly twisted Ruth's nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Ruth gathered herself and softly spoke out, barely audibly.

"Please, whip me with this whip now, Mistress."

"What did you say slut?" Endora demanded. "No one can hear you. Beg, you slut whore!"

"Please." Ruth said in a voice loud enough to be heard by all in the Hall. "Please, Mistress, whip me. Whip me with this whip. I so need it, I want it, please whip me, Mistress".

"As you wish, my lovely little slut. I have no desire to withhold your delicious whipping from you. It would please me to whip you until you satisfy both you and me," Endora replied. "Do you like this whip?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes Mistress, I adore this whip," Ruth responded. Her words barely left her mouth when the savage sting of the whip came crashing down on both of her asscheeks. Her screams were cut short by the hoarseness in her throat, but the pain seared the cheeks of her ass. Ruth tried to count the strokes to gauge the end of the torment, but the whip stung so savagely that she quickly lost count. The tenth and final stroke was delivered ferociously as evidenced by the slight tearing of Ruth's skin across her buttocks. She nearly fainted from the force of the blow and the pain it created. Ruth hung in her restraints as Mistress Endora refreshed herself with a cool glass of white Zinfandel.

Ruth's ass was on fire from the whipping, but strangely her cunt was hot, sopping wet, throbbing and her juices flowing freely down her thighs. Her clitoris was fully distended, peeking through her cuntlips and poised to cum with even slight encouragement. Endora sensed Ruth's plight and decided to torment her further by kneeling before her and sticking her tongue out towards the throbbing clit.

She moved her tongue within a half-inch of the engorged pleasure nub and blew on it, but did not lick it. Ruth strained at her manacles trying to push herself out to engulf the outstretched tongue with her cunt and clit, but to no avail. Endora eluded the thrashing body and continued to torment her. "Please, Mistress," Ruth sobbed, "let me cum… please…let me come," she pleaded.

"Not yet, my perverted cum-slut. We've just begun your enjoyment of our ways, but do stay ready, because I may weaken and let you cum, my darling," Endora taunted her with a grin.

"Oh God…please, Mistress. I'll do anything you want!" Ruth begged her.

"You silly bitch!" countered Endora, "You'll do anything I want, anyway!" This elicited a soft laugh from the Members as Endora selected a heavy rubber band from the tray held by a Helper. "This may help, my pretty," Endora taunted as she showed the implement to her restrained victim. Ruth shuddered when she saw the rubber band, remembering how Mistress Lea had used it on the Slave Jon some time ago. Endora smiled wickedly, sensing that Ruth knew what was in the offing for her. Ruth looked about trying to find someone who might help her, but to no avail. Her fate was sealed and she steeled herself to endure the pain that was sure to come her way.

Endora knelt down again and placed her thumb and the rubber band against Ruth's clit. By now the urge to cum had ebbed away, but her clit was still very firm and extended out over her cuntlips. Endora drew the band back as far as she could and let it fly. It struck Ruth's clit like a bullet, causing searing pain to pour throughout her body. Before she could recover, Endora delivered another blow and yet another. Ruth's clit hurriedly diminished as the strokes of the rubber band fell one upon the other. The pain was intense, causing Ruth to buckle at the knees and hang from her chains receiving her lot with hoarse groaning, as she could no longer scream.

As Ruth believed that she could not stand another second of this special torture, she felt her clitoris responding to the cruel caresses of the rubber band. Through the pain, her clitoris stiffened again and rose to meet the blows. The pain now mingled with joy as the stinging rubber band stimulated Ruth's clit and cunt. She was hurtling towards orgasm from the torment being visited on her clit. With the special joy of total release, Ruth exploded in a gut wrenching orgasm that seemed to continue through the blows raining on her clit. Her body wracked with orgasm. She came again and again and hoped she would continue to cum without end. Ruth could feel the sweat rolling off of her drenched body, as Endora ceased tormenting her and let her hang from her chains. Her ass hurt and was marked with red-purple welts slowly turning to black and blue bruises. Her clit was sore and she knew it was bruised even though she could not see it. She hung slumped over trying to clear her mind, wondering what would be next. She did not have long to wait.

Although she had not passed out from the torment and the overpowering orgasm, she had somehow drowned out the sounds in the Great Hall, hearing only her screams and the cruel remarks of her Mistress. Slowly, background sounds began to grow louder and she could hear applause and sounds of "Brava, Brava," as the Members rewarded Mistress Endora for her creative use of unique implements, to extract the tribute paid by the Slave entrusted to her. Ruth wondered how much more she would, or could endure.

Endora motioned and the Helpers moved quickly to attach a chain to the leather band about Ruth's waist. They released the chains that held her arms up and reattached them to steel rings on the stage floor. Ruth now hung from the waist. Her arms and legs remained spread, as before. Now she was bent over, suspended from the waist with her tits hanging down pointed at the floor. Her asscheeks were still spread wide revealing, and making accessible, her asshole and her cunt. Again, she was totally helpless. Her Mistress rubbed her breasts and nipples then added more weights on the nipple rings, stretching her tits and nipples toward the floor. Ruth's nipples hurt badly and it felt as though the rings would tear through the tender flesh of her nipples. Endora jiggled Ruth's tits to make the weights bounce, thus increasing the pain. "Better safe than sorry!" Endora declared, mimicking concern as she added even more weights to Ruth's extended tits. Ruth moaned as the pain cut through her breasts like fire.

"You'll recall this lovely implement," Endora cooed as the rubber band stung hard against Ruth's asshole. Ruth screamed as the blows came rapidly once again, finding their target unerringly as they devastated her aching asshole. She felt as though her sphincter would not hold and she would soil the stage, but that was not the case. She lost count of the strokes as Endora savaged her sphincter with the stinging rubber band. Again and again her asshole would tighten and release as though it were puckering to ward off the rubber band, but without success. Ruth's sweat slowly flowed into her eyes causing another sort of burning sensation. She tried to toss off the salty fluid by throwing her head, but that too, did not work. Finally, she gave up and endured the burning eyes along with the stinging rubber band, the soreness of her nipples and her aching asscheeks. Endora continued to torment her asshole without letup. Ruth hung limply from her waist strap, moaning and jerking violently with each stroke of the rubber band.

Mistress Endora stopped and spread Ruth's asscheeks so that all could see the deep red torments visited on the pouting little asshole. It burned as fire, especially when Endora pushed two fingers in the tight little opening, causing Ruth to groan heavily. Ruth heard her Mistress sorting through other implements on the tray held by the Helper. She felt a thickness against her sphincter. Pressure began to build as Endora pushed a huge leather dildo against Ruth's asshole. Ruth felt as though she was being ripped apart as the pressure mounted against her resisting sphincter. She began to cry from the pain and the pressure, when slowly the puckered little asshole began to relent and the dildo began to push into it. The phallus shaped dildo entered the yielding asshole until the false cockhead penetrated to its rim. With a great effort, Endora thrust the dildo deep into Ruth's asshole and seated it, in concert with Ruth's screams of pain.

Two chains hung from the rear of the dildo that now were attached to Ruth's waistband, in front and behind, to hold it firmly in place. Ruth felt completely stuffed to the point of bursting. The initial pain from the great phallus, combined with her extremely sore asshole, caused Ruth to sob bitterly. As the agony from the dildo subsided, Ruth became conscious again of the pain in her nipples from the hanging weights. Endora motioned the Helpers and they instantly moved to change Ruth's position. They placed a collar on Ruth's neck, which was then chained to the stage floor so that she remained bent over. Next they released her wrists from the floor and pulled her arms back and up and reattached the chains so that her arms were suspended over her back uncovering her helpless tits to sway freely without obstruction. Ruth gasped as she realized that her tits were about to be violated by this sadistic Mistress who gave her no quarter, no single kindness and no sympathy for her plight.

Her Mistress selected a long thin braided leather whip, which she drew over and across Ruth's tits and nipples. The silver bells tingled as if to provide musical accompaniment to the torment of the weights pulling at her nipples. Endora kept up the cruel caresses for a few moments, then pulled her arm back to deliver a stinging blow across both of Ruth's exposed tits. Ruth screamed, but her protests only brought more blows and searing pain to her breasts. The blows and her writhing, jerking motions increased the intensity of the pain from the hanging weights on her nipples. Endora struck Ruth's tits from above, below and on her nipples, raising red welts all over those beautifully shaped 'Apples of Aphrodite'. Ruth nearly fainted from the pain and hung her head down to try to endure. As she dropped her head, Endora's whip crashed across Ruth's mouth and cheek, raising a deep red welt across her face. A Helper grasped Ruth by the hair and roughly pulled her head up to hold it out of the way of the whip that Endora continued to wield. The Mistress kept whipping the helpless tits until they were covered with bruises and welts.

Ruth hung suspended from her waistband and from her hair held by the Helper. She was totally wet with perspiration and nearly immune to the pain. Ruth's cunt however, was aroused with her juices flowing copiously. She craved satisfaction, even though she was nearly ready to faint from her ordeal. Endora sat upon a low upholstered stool placed in front of Ruth's head by a Helper. She spread her legs wide, revealing a very wet cunt, eager for satisfaction. Endora dragged the stool closer to her suspended Slave, so that her thighs were on either side of Ruth's head. "Service me, Slave!" commanded Endora. Ruth could smell the musk of Endora's cunt. The Helper thrust her forward as Endora brought the whip down on Ruth's back savagely causing a slight trace of blood where the skin was slightly parted. "Service me!" Endora ordered again as she raised the whip. Ruth quickly lunged forward and buried her face against the warm wet cunt that demanded her service. She thrust her tongue into the Endora's pussy and eagerly sucked the juices flowing from Endora's sex.

A barely audible moan came forth from Endora, as the Slave's tongue worked its magic on her cunt. Her moan became quick gasps as Ruth's tongue found her Mistress's clitoris and bathed it in her saliva. Ruth kept flicking her tongue over the engorged clit as her Mistress was writhing with pleasure. Endora quivered as Ruth's mouth engulfed her cunt and began sucking hard on her throbbing clit. Her endurance was totally depleted and Endora screamed as she exploded in orgasm. She grasped Ruth's hair and pulled her Slave's face into her cunt, savoring each moment of her release. Endora ground her hips into Ruth's face and cried out "Again! Jesus, do it again!" Ruth complied and redoubled her effort sucking her Mistress's cunt to another massive orgasm and Endora still demanded more. Ruth complied and could see a Helper discard her robe to reveal a young and vibrant body obviously sexually aroused, as evidenced by her pert nipples stiffly sticking out and her wet pussy.

The Helper joined with a naked male Helper whose huge cock beckoned her. Ruth continued servicing Endora's cunt as she watched the girl Helper jump up onto the male, wrap her legs about his waist and lower herself onto his marvelous cock. The cock was buried in her cunt in a single thrust. Holding her asscheeks the male lowered her to the stage floor and began fucking her. The girl returned the male Helpers fuck thrusts with equal vigor. Ruth sensed someone behind her and could feel a thickness brushing against the lips of her pulsating pussy. She instinctively knew that it was the other male Helpers' cock. Ruth's juices flowed even heavier as she squirmed to capture the instrument of pleasure. Her squirming was rewarded when she felt a hard thick cockhead spread her cuntlips wide and slowly enter her wet cunt. The cock was enormous, thick and long. It entered her in a slow and deliberate motion until she could feel the bulbous head pushing at her cervix, deep in her cunt. Without stopping the cock parted the cervix and entered her womb.

Ruth groaned as the huge cock stopped its forward penetration. She felt the Helpers balls slap her sore cuntlips. Her cunt felt as though it would burst from the fullness, as the huge cock competed for Ruth's sexual satisfaction with the dildo entombed in her ass. The Helper began a rhythmic thrusting of his huge piston in and out of her pulsating cunt. With each thrust Ruth could feel her asshole tighten about the dildo and her cunt muscles grasping at the cock fucking her. Her senses were reeling as she sucked Endora's cunt to multiple orgasms. She watched the Helpers fucking on the floor and enjoyed being gloriously fucked herself by a huge cock. She was consumed with sex as she felt herself rising toward orgasm. Ruth shuddered as she came hard. The muscles of her cunt clenched the huge cock as the waves of orgasm swept over her. Her sphincter closed about the huge dildo in her ass with each spasm of her cunt. The immense cock continued relentlessly fucking Ruth's cunt as she came again and again. The Helper fucking her withheld his orgasm to assure that Ruth would cum in multiples as he wonderfully ravaged her cunt.