Castleton Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl Helper sucked all cum that Florence could squeeze out of her cunt, but she did not swallow it. Instead, she grabbed Florence by the back of her head and kissed her full on the lips. Her tongue pushed into Florence's mouth and pushed cum into it. Florence was startled at first then smiled at her girl lovers' gift, swallowing the gift of cum. As she swallowed, Octavian groaned, as hot semen exploded from his cock deep within Florence's bowels. She could feel the condom swell with cum as Octavian's cock spewed forth volumes of thick, creamy semen. Again and again the massive pump within Octavian's balls expelled his semen. The Grand Master had never cum with such intensity and force. He was totally drained of his fluids in this stupendous orgasm. He felt his knees buckling and grasped Florence's waist to keep from falling to his knees, from the powerful orgasm he had just experienced.

Octavian let his Slave fall face up on the bed as he withdrew his still massive and upright cock. He carefully pulled the condom from his cock without spilling any of the nectar it contained and climbed onto the bed to straddle Florence's head with his knees. On his hands and knees he offered his hard cum covered cock to Florence for cleansing. With no need for a command Florence took the throbbing organ deep into her mouth. She licked the head, under the rim, down the shaft. Her tongue cleansed her Masters’ balls, assuring that none of the residual cum was lost, then she deep throated Octavian's cock. Although he had just had a massive orgasm, Octavian's cock retained its rigidity. His sensitive cockhead could barely stand the wonderful tongue bathing that it was receiving. He groaned with pleasure and his body writhed from the joy emanating from that marvelous mouth and tongue. Suddenly, he exploded again shooting torrents of pearly thick cum down Florence’s throat. She gagged, recovered, gagged again then swallowed each load, as it cascaded from his cock, over her tongue and down her throat. Florence held her lips hard around the cockhead, at its rim, to assure that she had taken all the nectar that was offered.

Her Master withdrew his huge flaccid cock from her mouth. Florence looked up at Octavian and smiled. He brought his cum filled condom to her lips and she hungrily opened her mouth to accept her reward. Octavian held the condom several inches from her mouth so all assembled could see the pearly thick cream ooze out of the condom and flow slowly into her mouth. Octavian prolonged the ritual to milk the full measure of submission from his Slave. Finally, he turned the condom inside out and allowed Florence to completely lick and suck it clean of the semen. Octavian stood up to the cheers and applause of the assembled Members. Shouts of “Bravo-Bravo!” resounded throughout the Great Hall. The Grand Master motioned to the Helpers and they placed Florence back on the bench and restrained her again face up. Her head hung down in back of the bench, so she could not see what was to happen to her cunt and tits. The pain in her whipped body had nearly subsided, but deep red welts were eloquent evidence of her ordeal. The welts smarted, but generally Florence felt good, yet tired and drenched with sweat.

Florence tried to raise her head, to see what was happening, but could not. A male Helper thrust his cock into her mouth and deep down her throat. If she tried to move her head she would gag, so Florence lay still to accept her fate. She began to suck the cock in her mouth. Florence could feel two female Helpers caressing her tits and nipples. They removed the clamps and the weights and each girl took a nipple in her mouth to suckle and nurse the small hard upturned nipples. Florence warmed to their tongues, happily sucked the cock in her mouth, and relished the nursing Helpers. She was startled to feel a large wet object pleasantly licking her cunt and asshole. It was someone's tongue, and it felt great as it swept over her cuntlips, barely touching her clit and flowing over her asshole. The tongue finished licking her cuntlips and asshole then eagerly parted the cuntlips to probe inside. It probed deeper and deeper into her cunt.

The frenzy of the tongue increased markedly, frequently rolling over inside her and out around her engorged clitoris. Her cunt had never been sucked like this! She moaned while sucking at the cock in her mouth and gyrated in rhythm with the girls licking and sucking her nipples. Intermittently, the tongue in her cunt would pull out and surge deeply again into her cunt. The tongue became even more frenzied as she came and added more of her juices to her pussy. She felt an irresistible urge to cum and erupted. Once Florence started to cum, it seemed that her cunt could not stop cumming. These not only were multiple orgasms, but continual orgasms. Florence barely had time to recover from one orgasm when another was upon her. This continued until the cock in her mouth erupted in an explosion of hot, thick cum. Florence swallowed quickly to avoid gagging and took all the semen offered. Soon, the cock became flaccid in her mouth and she licked it all over, to cleanse it fully, before the Helper withdrew it.

The girls continued sucking her nipples as Florence raised her head to see the source of this marvelous tongue ravishing her cunt. The restraints prevented her from leaping from the bench as her eyes beheld a huge giant of a man with a huge long tongue licking hard at her cunt. Florence could not withhold cumming, as he licked at her cunt and clit. The Grand Master stood at one side watching the performance with interest. Florence's mind reeled as she continued to cum, as he hungrily licked the honey from her cunt. When he extracted the last of her juices, he mounted the bench where Florence could see his enormous cock. The huge man inserted his great cock into Florence's throbbing pussy. Secretly, Florence welcomed the huge cock, as she would any other. The man fucked her for several minutes then in a mighty thrust buried his cock deep into Florence’s cunt. Florence screamed as the huge cock distended her belly as the man fucked her. His thick cock pushed its way to her cervix and kept fucking her. The man exploded in a heavy outburst of semen. Florence felt his cum filling her uterus as he continued his massive orgasm. Finally, he slumped forward as the force of his orgasm momentarily sapped his strength. He quickly recovered and climbed down to lick his semen from Florence's cunt. When he finished with Florence, the man returned to the rear of the stage.

Florence was released from the bench, dragged to the post and her wrists and ankles restrained again. Her spent and exhausted body literally hung limply from her chains. The Grand Master summoned Mistress Endora to the stage with her piercing instruments. He watched, as Endora extracted every possible bit of anxiety, agony and fear from her victim. She slowly and painfully began the piercing ritual. Florence could see her former Novice friends, now all Slaves, smiling as they watched the shy Florence have her cuntlips pierced and ringed, by Endora. Tiring of prolonging the game, Endora grabbed Florence's cuntlips just below her clit and savagely thrust the needle through both lips at once. Florence screamed from pain as Endora swirled the needle around the inside of the cuntlips hole to make sure the hole was well placed and the lips fully pierced.

Endora slipped a golden ring through each cunt lip and hung a single tiny silver bell through both rings. She dabbed the aching cuntlips with a disinfectant, stood up in a theatrical pose with her arms spread wide, and a grin on her face. Florence hung limply from her manacles. Helpers assisted her to stand so they could release her hands and ankles. They put the blue satin robe about her shoulders and led her from the stage. Florence faintly heard the Grand Master order the Helpers to, “Escort her to my chambers.” She was literally dragged from the Great Hall to sounds of cheers, applause and shouts of "Bravo, Bravo" ringing in her ears.

12