Castleton Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alteisha braced herself for what she knew would be her final moments of withholding her orgasm from exploding. She tightened her cunt and asshole against the onslaught of the marvelous tongue at her clit. Visions of torture, from the whip at Darla's hands, danced through her mind. She looked deeply into Darla's eyes and whimpered, "Mercy, Mistress, mercy…please?" to no avail. Darla amplified the torment by slightly rubbing her fingertips across Alteisha's nipples, watching her eyes intently, for any sign of surrender to the pleasures of orgasm. She knew that the end was near, but she marveled at how well Alteisha managed the discipline. None of her previous slave's had ever managed to demonstrate self control like Alteisha. Keeping her face close to her slave, Darla clasped her face in both hands, placed her lips fully on Alteisha's, kissing her deeply and letting their tongues intertwine.

"Now, darling, cum for your Mistress," Darla said softly as Alteisha screamed and exploded in spasm after spasm of a mind numbing orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the orgasm diminished and she fell limp, hanging by her shoulder harness. Darla removed the weights from Alteisha's nipple and cuntlip rings, undid the shoulder harness, released her from the wrist and ankle restraints and helped her into the bed. She laid her down on her back and lay on top of her in a sixty-nine position. Darla's cunt was aching for satisfaction after having watched Alteisha have oral sex with the Helpers. She lowered her cunt to Alteisha's mouth as she eagerly licked the juices from her slave's thighs and cuntlips. Soon they were sucking each other's clits furiously. Both women were cumming again and again from their wonderful tonguing of each other's cunt. Darla looked up and motioned to the Helpers to join in. The male vaulted on the bed and quickly buried his cock deep into Mistress Darla's asshole. She sighed passionately and bent down to resume licking Alteisha's cunt. The female Helper placed a pillow under Alteisha's ass lifting it into position so she could lick and suck at her asshole.

The four of them continued to fuck and suck each other. The male Helper was ready to cum. He pulled his cock from Darla's ass and thrust it onto Alteisha's mouth as he emptied his balls of the thick creamy semen. Alteisha eagerly sucked the semen into her mouth and milked the huge prick with her lips, until it gave up all the cum that it held.

She licked the Helper's cock and balls clean then resumed sucking her Mistress's cunt. The Helpers donned their robes and quietly left the room leaving the two women to sixty-nine in the sunlight streaming through the window. After a series of gut wrenching orgasms, by each of them, Darla rolled off her slave, turned to embrace her, kissed her lips and buried her tongue in Alteisha's mouth. The two women held their kiss, embraced until spent and exhausted, they fell asleep.

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile.

12