Casual Adult Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of his achievement amazed and excited me. I focused so hard on his pleasure that I hadn't even considered my own, but, examining myself, I found it hard to tell where my copious juices stopped and his began. I resolved to remedy this and dropped my open mouth back on to his still oozing member. The smell of his sperm and sweat mixing elated me as I drew hard on him making a strong vacuum in hopes of maintaining his resolve.

"Holy shit that was amazing," he said lifting my chin from his dick to kiss me. I met him lips fastened and recoiled back to a cock that was suddenly as stimulating to me as any of the largest I had ever seen. I devoured it, working it briskly with twisting strokes of the head while gripping tightly at the base desperately trying to maintain his spirit.

"Damn, you're a fanatic! Let me return the favor."

"Mmm mmm," I mumbled in decline, maintaining my pace.

"So... you're just gonna keep sucking my dick?" he said confusedly.

"Mm hmm," I replied. As good as it would feel, boys could not be trusted with their hands.

"Well, whatever gets you off, I guess."

His apathy worried me, but 2 minutes removed from his first ejaculation, his erection showed no signs of wilting. I bobbed my head diligently, working the head with my tongue on every stroke. With each descent I drank in the aroma of drying cum, and as my anticipation of a second demonstration loomed, I slid my hand into my panties, recklessly rubbing his still liquid semen onto my clit. I paced my self on both fronts settling into a stroking rhythm only periodically broken by luxurious kisses to his rock hard balls. Five minutes into my efforts the previously indifferent Nick was once again leaning back in his chair breathing audibly.

As his breathing quickened so did mine, and I became aware of the puddle forming between my legs. It was mostly of my own creation though some of Nick's cum had persevered. My pleasure was closing rapidly and I needed him to join me. I rose to my feet, still bent over his lap happily sucking away. I finally tore myself from his cock and straddled him, my back to his chest and my pussy grinding into his right thigh. Leaning back, I pulled his face to mine and kissed him deeply as my left hand fervently jacked his dick. With his right arm pinned between my back and the chair, he sought me out with his left. First he reached to finger my pussy, but I swatted him away. He then groped for my chest snapping the left cup of my bra with his finger tips before I could push him away. This time his efforts were rewarded as my nipple just barely slipped free, still bound tightly enough that the neckline of my bra pinched it upward.

"Mmmm you lucky guy," I cooed, breaking our long kiss.

He looked up with a flushed face and a ravenous smile then drove his head onto my nipple.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed in simultaneous surprise and ecstasy. I threw my head back, arching my hips as a palpable rush of blood flowed into my pussy. I began bucking against his thigh, whimpering weakly with every stroke. My breast came fully free and the drop of my pendulous flesh forced an even more dramatic arch from my spine get the nipple back to Nick's lips. He was sucking on my areola, circling my pressurized nipples and giving them the occasional flick. It was phenomenal. My grinding quickened. I was on the verge. I remembered my charge and redoubled my efforts on Nick, struggling through my moans to control my breathing and stave off climax. I thrust two hands into his groin, roughly squeezing his testicles and frenetically jack-hammering his shaft that was fortunately lubricated by a massive outpouring of pre-cum.

A minute passed, maybe two. The force building inside of me had me almost in pain and my resolve was weakening before Nick's mind blowing tongue work. Finally, he was forced to break his sucking to groan."

"Oh fuck," he blurted. Seeing my opportunity I poured it on for the final stretch.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum. Please cum for me Nick. Please. Ple—Ahhh!" I broke my encouragement momentarily to screech as Nick darted a tongue from his breathless lips onto my breast.

"Please cum on my tits. I need to see your thick load on my chest. I want to taste it. Please."

I pumped harder.

"Please."

I quickened my hips, thrusting so turbulently that they went airborne, slamming my ass into his thigh with violent strokes.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I shrieked slumping into the seat of the chair vacated by Nick as he stood over me. My body convulsed as pleasure rippled out from my pussy and through my limbs. My hands shook as my reptile brain began humping the air seeking any stimulation it could to augment my orgasm. My vision blurred and my ears pounded, but I could still feel the torrent of my fluids dripping down my calf into my platform sandles. I could feel thick warm droplets splattering my face like cake batter rain.

The thrill of orgasm buzzed through me for almost a minute more. As I regained my senses with spasms still rhythmically rocking my body, I saw Nick's exquisite black frame draped over the back of the chair. His chest heaved as he hovered over me. His dick dripped continual residual sperm onto my crotch and I lifted my head to survey the damage. Not as nearly as generous as his first load, the trail of cum leading from my chin to my skirt still dwarfed the output of most other guys. A deep puddle had formed in my cleavage. Cum dripped down my exposed nipple like a wax candle. The folds of my bunched top were now glued together. A final stream flowed from my belly button to the waist of my leather skirt.

I pulled myself up by the bathroom door handle and straightened my bra. The pools of thick, white jizz on my torso slid languidly down my belly, under my skirt, and onto my thoroughly drenched panties. I refastened my halter top revealing the mess bundled up in it's creases. The entire belly portion was caked, sticking fast to my ab muscles. A splattering noise on my breasts led me to a glob somehow lodged in my hair.

Nick collapsed into his chair, exhausted. I thanked him and wrote a fake phone number on a post-it pad. Then I kissed him before bounding gleefully out the door, leaving him still speechless after what was undoubtedly the best blowjob he'd ever had.

Standing outside the apartment cum-stained from head to toe, I felt completely content. I licked a stray droplet from my cheek and prepared myself for a long drive home. Yet, the only thought in my head was how thrilling it would be to suck another cock dressed as I was. However, with my phone out of juice and with no way to check my Craigslist positing for another potential date with an over 18 year old, I resigned myself to a long ride back to San Antonio and an uneventful weekend alone.

12