Cat and Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
989 Followers

I put a kettle on and they stripped down to their usual skimpy home-clothes. Cade went shirtless, just wearing his pajama pants. Sergei wore his briefs and a baggy shirt. I spooned instant cocoa into two cups, and put a tea bag into the third cup.

I sat on the couch. Cade sat cross-legged at my feet. He looked up at me from down there. "Scratch me?" He asked politely, his ears perking.

I peeled off my socks with my toes and started scratching his thin back with my toes. He shivered and groaned softly. His little ruff was fluffy against the soles of my feet, ticklish.

Sergei sipped his tea, and leaned against me on the couch. The tv was black, the house was quiet. We just sat together, watching the snow falling through the window. After a while, I scratched Sergei's ruff with my left hand. I could feel his purring in the bones of my fingertips.

---

Sergei was using the bathroom to shower. He was a very private person, so even though we both had to brush our teeth, we stayed out in the living room. I was combing Cade's ruff and hair properly. He was nearly comatose with the pleasure. I interspaced each few strokes with a little scratch around the base of his ears, or around his spine, where the ruff itched the most.

His eyes were half open. He had one arm propped under his cheek. I could see the burns on his hands. I touched one of the shiny weals.

"Radiator." He mumbled.

"What?" I asked quietly.

His eyes opened a little wider, he was a little more alert. He looked up into my eyes. His eyes were brown and guileless. Full of love. Full of trust.

"Wh... When I was in the Bad Place... I was tied to a radiator. Sometimes... Sometime I fell asleep, and my hands touched the metal. That's how I got burned."

I carefully scratched his back against the grain of his soft rough fur. He shuddered softly, and relaxed.

"That wont ever happen to you again." I whispered, dragging my fingernails through his fur. "You wont ever get tied up or hurt again.

"I'll die before I let that happen."

Cade closed his eyes, every muscle in his body fully relaxed. "I knowww..." He sighed.

There it was. The first time either of them had told me anything about Animal Farm. The Bad Place.

I rubbed his lower back. Right above the base of his tail, he had a small round cigarette burn. I touched it with my fingertip, feeling how rough it was compared to the rest of his smooth skin.

"He got in trouble for that."

Cade's voice was so quiet, I could barely hear him. But I could hear the shake. I could hear the tiny quiver in his voice, as he continued.

"He burned me there... But he got in trouble. He had to pay a lot extra."

I ached. I put my hand on his back. "Shh... It's okay, Cade."

"I love you Eric." Cade whispered.

I didn't hesitate. "I love you, too." I scratched his ears, and they perked up.

He got up and hugged me tight, squirming into my lap. I let him, he was upset.

I knew it wasn't a good idea, but Cade was being open with me. And I was so curious.

I rested my hand on his fleshy stump. I felt him flinch a little, and bury his face in my shirt. He was curled up in my lap, and he was so small. I was struck by just how light and small he was, compared to me.

It wasn't his voice that answered. I turned sharply when I heard Sergei speaking. He was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, a towel hanging low on his hips, his red hair limp, plastered to the sides of his neck. His eyes were green, and staring right into my soul.

"A customer paid a very large sum of money, and then he started beat the soles of Cade's feet with a hose. We could hear him screaming, even on the other side of the building. The customer broke all of the bones in his one foot before the bouncers came in and dragged the customer out."

Cade curled up tighter. I could feel tears leaking through my shirt.

"The Boss was angry. The Boss even paid up for a doctor, when Cade got sick enough. But that was after a week of just wrapping Cade's foot. After a week of hearing him cry all night because he couldn't sleep. The doctor had to chop his foot, because the toes were turning black."

"The Boss made him take customers the next day. When he was bled out and barely conscious."

Then Cade spoke up, in a very small voice. I could feel his breath through my tearstained shirt. "It wasn't so bad. The customers that day. He... He only let the nice ones in."

I saw a flash of helpless anger in Sergei's eyes. He walked in and got up on the couch. Cade left my lap to go snuggle in his. Sergei rested his chin on top of Cade's head, cradling the younger pup in. He glanced at me, wary, but also just tired. The look in his eyes was weary, exhausted.

"They weren't nice ones." He explained quietly, stroking Cade's hair. "They were just the ones that didn't want to torture you. The ones that didn't pay to burn you, or cut you, or whip you, or take you in groups."

Cade nodded. "Sorry."

Sergei closed his eyes. I could see premature lines of worry and stress. "Don't be sorry." He said quietly.

"Let's go to the bathroom. You can brush your teeth, and take a shower." Cade nodded, and got up, grabbing for the crutch as he did. He knew that Sergei wanted to talk to me alone. He gave us both a searching look, before hobbling to the bathroom.

Sergei looked into my eyes. "The Bad Place was a bar. They kept cages in the back for Somatics. You could do whatever you wanted to some of the uglier ones. Ones like Cade though... They got angry if you left scars on the pretty ones like Cade. He still has them, of course. So do I."

He wrapped an arm around his torso, touching the burns on his upper back.

"They took videos, so they wanted us pretty healthy."

"The difference between me'n Cade... I was taken off the street by a thug who worked for the Boss. I was there for two years. Cade's been in there since he was ten years old."

"I didn't think you'd ever tell me." I whispered. "Why now?"

He looked at me through his bangs. "Because. Cade trusts you. And... And I trust you too."

He carefully leaned against me. I didn't put my arm around his shoulder, that would have been too constricting. I just rested my hand on his upper back, scratching his ruff through his shirt. He purred.

"I always knew that you two had been hurt." I whispered. "I just wanted you to be safe. And... And I didn't want to let you back out there."

Sergei crept closer, and reached for my wrist. He moved my arm so it was curled around his neck, holding him very close. His head was against my chest. One large triangular ear was pressed flat against my chest. He was so close.

"Thank you." He whispered.

---

I took my shower last. I felt heavy. Heavy with sorrow for them. They had suffered so much.

The water was warm. I closed my eyes under the spray. I looked down and smiled when I saw the fur clogging up the little rubber protector we put over the drain. I scraped the fur from it with my fingertips and dropped it into the toilet bowl.

I scrubbed shampoo into my hair, and used my soapy hands to scrub vigorously at my genitals. It was a little habit I had just picked up, and never stopped.

I didn't want to masturbate like I usually did before going to bed. It just felt wrong. After what I had learned. Knowing what I was thinking about.

They trusted me.

That was a good feeling.

---

I dried off and slipped into a pair of tight briefs and pajama pants. I listened at my bedroom door, but it was quiet.

I was glad. Cade and Sergei usually fucked like bunnies, but tonight I was tired.

I walked in and they were cuddled together in the middle, a vague lump under the comforters.

I slid under the covers, quiet.

I closed my eyes.

"Eric?"

They both said it at once. Cade's soft voice, Sergei's deeper voice. It made a strange near-harmony.

I turned to look at them.

Sergei looked shy, but Cade had always had a knack for speaking his mind.

"We both love you, Eric." He said softly, crawling forward and nuzzling his head under my chin. I hugged him automatically, but he must have felt how stiff I was. How tense, and ready to pull away.

"You love us, too." Cade whispered.

"Yes..." I said carefully. "But..."

Sergei came in. I was almost grateful, I hadn't had a clue what to say. "No buts."

He crawled forward, and suddenly I had one boy in each arm. Sergei grabbing the front of my shirt in one hand and hugging me fiercely with the other, Cade gently nuzzling my throat. I could feel Sergei growling low in his throat. Cade let out a soft whine.

"I... I can't do this." I whispered. My lips felt numb. My cock was aching and stiff. I was trembling. They were both so close, their bodies warm and hard and insisting. I couldn't escape. I didn't want to. But at the same time, I couldn't help but feel like if I let in, something terrible would happen.

Sergei nipped me with his sharp little teeth. I gasped as I felt the sharp pain on my shoulder, nearly sharp enough to break the skin. "Stop being an idiot." He growled.

Cade, as always, was gentler. Sergei was so wary, that even his acts of love were prickly. Cade kissed me. I felt my last inhibitions melting. I knew that for better or worse, that this was going to happen. I kissed him back, and felt his soft wet tongue enter my mouth. It was a little flatter and smoother than a human tongue, though that might have been my imagination. It had been so long since someone had shared my bed that way.

"We talked about this." Sergei muttered.

"And we agree." Cade whispered, his lips still touching mine.

Sergei put his hands on either side of my face. I felt like they were working me together in a rhythm. Like they had planned it... Or like they had been forced to do it before.

Sergei pressed his lips to mine, briefly, then whispered. "Cade loved you a long time. But he knew that I was scared. He stayed with me. Tried to tell me how you were different."

He took a deep breath. "You are different, Eric. And I trust you. I want you to be with us.

This time, he kissed me and his lips parted. I could feel the tiny backwards-facing barbs on his tongue that made it feel rough. He tasted like toothpaste and warmth. I could feel his tense growl change into a purr. Hear his small human noises on top of the purr.

Cade nibbled under my ear. They were both pawing at me, using their mouths and hands. It was too much.

"Stop!"

I said it louder than I meant to. They both cringed away, looking at me with wary longing eyes.

I spoke slowly. I had wanted this for so long.

"Please, not so fast. I... I'll come right away."

I saw Cade smile, and both Sergei and I were smiling, too.

I tangled my fingers in their hair. Cade's long and curly, Sergei's short and silky. I leaned forward and did what I had wanted to do for so long.

I kissed them. I felt Cade's long tongue, Sergei's sharp teeth and barbed tongue.

I felt so happy. I was still unsure, frightened as hell about what this meant. But I was so happy.

Cade stripped, showing off his small sturdy body. I had caught glimpses of them naked over the years. Cade had very little modesty, so it wasn't unusual for me to see him changing, or forgetting to close the bathroom door. Sergei had been more wary, but I had still seen all of him over the year.

Now was the first time I saw Cade naked, and aroused. I was sitting, and he was on his knees, smiling, blushing faintly. His thick perky cock sticking up from his crotch. I touched it with my fingers, barely, gently. Feeling the warmth, and the silky skin. I rubbed the ball of my thumb over the tip, to feel the drop of silky moisture there. Cade moaned so soft.

I kissed Cade, stroking his cock with my one hand. I broke away gently to turn to Sergei. He looked more timid. But he smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Cade's cock still throbbed against my fingertips, but as I kissed Sergei, Cade leaned forward. I could still feel the pulse through his thin soft foreskin. He nuzzled my chest, lipping my nipple into his mouth, sucking gently.

I moaned. Sergei was reaching between my legs, stroking my inner thighs through the pajama pants, getting close, but never quite touching me where I was aching.

I leaned back. My back was against the headboard, the wood was shockingly cold, and I gasped a little. Both of them crawled closer. Sergei deftly untied my drawstrings and I lifted my hips so he could relieve me of my pants. I fondled Cade's cock, sliding the soft foreskin up and down, listening to him pant into my ear, feeling him nibble my earlobe, lick it, kiss me under my ear, at the corner of my jaw, suck on my neck, rub his body against me.

He was such a sexual creature. I slid my hand around to touch his soft taut little ass. Squeezing one globe, then the other. Gently stroking in between.

I gasped, and nearly bucked my hips into Sergei's face. His mouth was down there, seperated by a thin layer of fabric. He was kissing me through my boxers, teasing me. Stroking my thighs and kissing my stomach, rubbing his hands and cheek and lips against my erection.

It had been so long, so long since anybody touched me like this. And now I had the two of them. The young men that I had taken off the street.

"Lean back, Eric." Sergei whispered. Cade gently pushed me back, and I did, lying back against the pillows. Sergei pulled down my underwear, pulled off my pajama pants, so I was naked, completely exposed to the both of them Sergei still had his pajama shirt and boxers on. I sat up so I could take the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. He complied, squirming out.

I could see his cock. The slim pink head was poking out of the slit of his tented boxers. I reached, and cupped the bulge in my hand. I had Cade's cock in my other hand. I stroked them.

Cade's cock was thick and uncircumcised. Fitting perfectly into my hand. Sergei's cock was also uncircumcised, but he had a pronounced upward curve, and I could feel the veins. His cock was a little thinner, but longer. I stroked, watching the foreskin cover his head completely, into a small shriveled cone. Then stroking down, watching the moist pink head emerge.

"You two are so beautiful." I murmured.

Cade's tail was wagging. I could hear Sergei purring.

Cade glanced up at Sergei. "What do you want to do?"

I was so surprised. I was used to the way they acted around me, with Sergei being the tough one, the one in charge. But in the bed, it was Cade who was clearly in charge.

Sergei kissed him. The boys were leaning over me, soul-kissing.

I moved down on the bed, shuffling. I was right between them, close enough to see the bead of precome on Cade's shiny head, see the dribble going down Sergei's cock.

I kissed them both, tasted the sweet hot precome, lapped at the heads with my tongue, while stroking. The foreskins moved with my hands. I loved the soft move and feel. I had never been with an uncircumcised man, and now I had two.

Sergei whimpered, and nearly went limp with my mouth on him. Cade had to hold the older boy up, panting sweetly.

I took Sergei's cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head. He was so fresh and clean, his skin still clean and moist from the shower. His pubic hair was as soft and light as fur against my lips. I cradled his balls in my hand, they were fuzzy, and warm. I reached my fingers further, brushing a hot twitching little hole.

I pulled my lips from his cock and moved to Cade. His balls were different, separate in their sack, like large soft eggs. They hung a little lower, I cradled and stroked. Cade yipped softly. I still stroked Sergei's cock, wet with my saliva. I was aching, I could feel the wetness on my belly, where my cock lay, as long and hot as a stone in the sun.

But Sergei was moving... Onto his hands and knees. I was still stroking his cock, but he was crawling so his head was by my cock, and I could reach his cock and his adorable ass.

His small soft hand wrapped around my cock, and I thrust my hips, while reaching for his ass. I sucked on two of my fingers and touched his tiny asshole with my wet fingertips.

He mewed, and bent down to lick the tip of my cock with his rough hot tongue.

Cade kissed me, and moved so he was like Sergei. Both of them on their hands and knees, their heads close, like they were whispering secrets, their asses on display, for my hands.

I propped myself up on a few pillows, and gasped when the both leaned down. They were kissing each other, with the head of my cock between them. I felt their hot tongues, saliva trickled down my cock as they licked and fondled my cock with their mouths.

My left hand was working with Sergei. I brushed Cade's stump with my fingers, before crawling my fingers up his smooth thigh, up to his ass. Cade made a little squeak when I buried my fingers in him. I could feel the vibrations on my cock, as he moaned.

I had a finger working in and out of Sergei's ass. I could feel him trembling. He glanced at me, his mouth around my cock. I couldn't help it. That look was enough.

I watched his startled green eyes as my come dribbled out of his mouth. Cade lapped at my cock, licking up the white droplets from my trimmed pubic hair.

I sat up and kissed them both, tasting myself.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, smiling sheepishly. "I couldn't help myself." Sergei laughed, and squirmed. I still had my hand on his ass, and I had curled a finger inside him. His cheeks were bright red, his cock was sticking up from his crotch like a flagpole.

"Sergei? Cade?" I asked quietly. Cade kissed my cheek. My hand was on his thick cock, stroking.

"Yeah, Eric?" Cade's voice was soft and strained. He had more self-control than Sergei, who was nearly incoherent. Panting and trembling with my fingers in his ass.

"What do you two want to do?"

I expected them to be shy. Sergei just closed his eyes and squeaked as I put another finger in him. Cade knew exactly what he wanted.

"I want to fuck Sergei. You should suck his cock. Poor guy wont be able to handle it."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. The reversal of their roles in the bedroom was more than I could handle. Cade smiled, but his eyes were totally serious.

"What do you want, Sergei?" His large orange ears were trembling, laid back. His green eyes were glassy with want. He was panting, and I could see the small sharp points of his teeth behind his wet lips.

He looked at Cade first. Smiling and hectic and red. "Please."

Then he turned to me and kissed me.

Cade hopped out of the bed and dug in my night drawer. He took out the large tube of lubricant that I had to buy for them every month or so. I had always assumed that Sergei had been on top. To see Cade with that 'top' gleam in his eyes was strange, and surprisingly sexy.

Sergei had always been so protective. Cade so timid.

Now it was Sergei who lay down on his back and hugged his knees to his chest, looking up at Cade and I. His pale green eyes full of expectation and love, glazed with lust.

Cade slathered lube on his cock. He stuck his lubed fingers up Sergei's hungry asshole. I kissed Sergei, then I watched his face. Watched those eyes pop open. Watched his mouth open, listened to his high mews and squeaks of arousal as Cade split him open.

Sergei wrapped his legs around Cade's pumping hips. I licked his small soft nipples. They were pink and sweet, tasting like sweat from our exertions. I licked his lean belly. Tasted salty precome that had gathered there. I took his red oozing cock into my mouth.

I couldn't see his face at the angle I was at, but I could see his arm, at a straight angle, the hand clutching the sheets, all of the muscles corded and trembling. A small scar on the web of flesh between his thumb and forefinger. His cock was throbbing in my mouth. The head was so smooth, the foreskin pulled back against my lips. It was so hot and smooth and salty. The foreskin silky, the head soft, the shaft like wood.

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
989 Followers