Cat and Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

Cade's stomach kept bumping into the side of my head. He was really plowing Sergei. Sergei was crying out in his high sweet voice. I had always assumed that the soft whimpers coming from the futon had been Cade's.

Suddenly Sergei's fingers were in my hair, forcing me down. His cock head pressed against the back of my throat, then slipped past. It had been forever since I had given a blowjob, but my gag reflex didn't go, not right away. I could feel soft thick semen trickling down my throat, feel Sergei squirming.

Then Cade pulled out and stroked his cock once. I felt feverishly hot droplets land on my cheek and face and in my hair.

I looked up at him and Cade laughed softly, panting. "You look good like that." He giggled.

I smiled, and swallowed the hot bitter cream in my mouth.

Sergei was slick with sweat. All of us were.

"Bathroom?" I suggested.

---

In the bathroom, I scrubbed Sergei down with a wet washcloth. When I gave his cute ass a pinch he smiled at me, and tweaked my nipple.

"Ouch... Cut that out." The insolent little cat stuck out his tongue. His tail whipped back and forth playfully. Cade was smiling. He closed his eyes and his tail beat a tattoo into the front of my legs as I scratched his short ruff. His ears laid back flat into his hair and he moaned happily.

I rubbed him down with the wet wash cloth, paying careful attention to his soft cock.

I yawned. My yawn proved contagious. I saw Sergei's pointed little teeth. Cade's long flat tongue.

"Eric? Let's go." He tugged me to the bedroom by my wrist.

"Bossy, isn't he?" I whispered to Sergei. The Cat laughed softly, and the Dog mock-scowled at the both of us.

The bed was soft, and I was tired. It was so much more comfortable with their soft warm bodies on either side of me. Sergei liked to sleep on his side, his back to me. Cade slept on his stomach.

I lay on my back between the two, and closed my eyes.

*Thank you all for following me. :) I'll try to come out with stories more frequently. I have about six in limbo, but I don't want to name any names or themes, because they are still in the stage where I'm not sure if I could finish them.

Kisses and Spanks,

--Cruel*

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers