Cat and Mouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He plunged his cock into me, as I twisted against the wall. My legs pushed and entwined around his body, pulling him to me. My angst and hunger was being filled and I didn't want to let go. His hand moved up roughly past my breast and circled around my throat. My eyes widened at him, I began to shake uncontrollably as he pressed against me. The head of a nail was scraping against my back, mixing pain with pleasure, as he pounded me with his cock.

His grip around my neck tightened slightly, his eyes close to mine. "I told you I would have you." So much desire and emotion filled me as my body involuntarily shook and bucked against his thick hard cock. There was no mercy, as he brutally took my body as his, fucking me even harder as I screamed. He exploded, hot, filling my cunt with his cum, crushing me against the wall. His grip around my throat lessened, as his need was fulfilled. I moaned and my pussy twitched and bucked on his cock, never wanting it to stop.

He left me tied to the wall, his cum and mine, mixing to run down my legs. His eyes never left me as he began putting his clothes back on. He didn't say a word as he dressed, and I hung there twisting, aching for more. He walked up to me, sliding his fingers into my pussy and lifting his cum soaked fingers to my mouth. I stared at him as he slid them in and out between my lips.

"Tomorrow I will take your ass." He said roughly and smacked my bottom hard, as I gasped and begin to protest, his lips met mine again. His kiss bore down hard, silencing me into submission, as I lunged again towards him. His hand slipped the belt off of my wrists, and he pulled back. "I will call you in the morning."

He left me standing there, with my clothes in my hand, as he pulled out of my friend's driveway. Stunned and exhausted from the emotional and physical relief, I went home and quickly fell asleep. He was the last thought on my mind as I drifted off, my fingers buried between my legs, remembering the way he felt.

Morning came quickly as the phone woke me from my dreams.

"Hello?"

"What are you doing for lunch today?"

"Anything you wish."

12