Cat and Mouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Se7en_
Se7en_
10 Followers

Mark chuckled at her reaction "I will put you down, but only when we get back downstairs to the couch so we can watch TV in peace." He ignored her fists hitting his back and her fingers were having the very opposite effect of the one she intended. Mark smirked as her resistance attempts were amusing and arousing rather than really effective. He carried her slim body downstairs and then placed her back down on her bare feet in front of the couch. "You're light as a feather my dear, I think I will be carrying you often."

Anna glared at him before punching him on the shoulder with all her might, which of course wasn't enough to hurt him. He didn't like it nonetheless so just as he sat down, he quickly and efficiently pulled her down to lay over his lap. His arms were strong and her body was small so he managed to put her in the position he wanted - splayed over his lap with her feet on one side of the couch and her head on the other, with her bottom facing up. He wanted to spank her badly, deciding he had waited long enough. But before that he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Luckily, his show hadn't started yet. "We have a few more minutes. They should be good enough for a little spanking."

"Hey! Don't get any funny ideas!" Anna protested. She knew her punch wouldn't be that strong, but before she could really think about the consequences, Mark's capable large hands were already all over her and she found herself being moved around just as easily as before. She knew Mark was merely using her punch as an excuse, but that made no difference. 'Damn,' she thought, 'the difference in size and strength is really working against me!' She struggled to change the position, but found herself neatly arranged over his lap. Just then one of his hands grasped her thigh and pulled it firmly into him so she couldn't slide her feet back to the floor while his other hand rested on the small of her back pushing her down to make sure she would remain there.

Her feet were aimlessly trashing around, hitting little but air while her hands could only occasionally bang on his strong chest. She tried pushing herself up by her hands, but he easily held her down. He didn't so much as budge. Well, even if he wouldn't let her go he still wouldn't be able to easily spank her as seemed to be his intent, she wouldn't just sit there and let him slap her around. No sir, no chance in hell. She would struggle till the show started forcing him to let go of her. 'He clearly wouldn't keep me over his lap like this throughout the duration of the show. Would he?' She wondered to herself as she continued her futile struggles.

Mark was deeply enjoying having lovely little Anna over his lap like that. Her arousing struggles were conveniently moving the hem of her skirt up little by little, exposing a bit more of her shapely legs, thighs in particular. And what hot-blooded man doesn't like a girl's thighs? Mark's hand left Anna's thigh for a short moment as it lifted and then came down hard on her bottom before it quickly went back to grasp her thigh and pull her back in place, rendering the small distance she'd moved, useless.

"Ouch" Anna cried in pain as the slap was decidedly hard. It was harder than he would have wanted but he had to be quick as she was struggling like crazy "Hey that really hurt!!!" She continued as she eased her struggles a bit in order to try to look at him over her shoulder. She had never been spanked before, so this was all new to her, yet Mark didn't seem to take 'no' for an answer. Just as quickly as before he released her thigh again and slapped her other ass cheek, though less painfully this time, as her struggles had temporarily ceased. He had time to adjust the strength of the slap before his hand went back to take hold of her silky thigh, keeping her in place.

"Oww" Anna said as she felt the second slap. It was clearly much less painful, but still the sting was strong enough to say something. More importantly, she wanted him to know she was in pain, just in case he would be so nice and let her go, not spanking her hard. It seemed the gods were with her on this as he said "The show is about to begin, so I will let you go. However, you will sit right next to me and we'll cuddle. I won't hurt you or try to capture you during the show, so you can relax. Your punishment will be continued a bit later my dear."

Anna's eyes narrowed and widened in turn as she heard Mark speak. He was certainly being much bossier than before they had arrived to the country house. Anna started to believe he really liked it and could be dominant whenever he chose to. However even if that was the case, she was not some timid mouse to be ordered around like a pet. She would show Mark just how much he still had to learn about her. She kept her defying thoughts to herself though; to voice them in her position would not be wise.

Anna swallowed hard and bit her tongue, but finally breathed a sigh of relief when after a moment he eased his grip on her body and released her completely, even helping her get back on her feet. Once she had full control of her body, she took a step back and deliberately sat down in one of the comfortable chairs matching the sofa Mark was sitting on. It was way out of his reach, so she shot Mark a challenging look, letting him know exactly what she thought about his previous statement. He didn't say anything, but his amused look irritated her because it seemed he wasn't taking her defiance very seriously. But then the show started and all his attention switched to the TV. Or at least so it seemed to Anna, although she wasn't going to take any chances after her first display of attitude. So she turned towards the TV however most of her thoughts were still on Mark.

She continuously watched him out of the corner of her eye, ready to react if he made a move. Yet he didn't. He seemed completely relaxed and absorbed in the TV, as if it was the most interesting thing of the day. Still she didn't relax and couldn't have said what the show was about until the first commercials came. She was expecting Mark to do something, anything, then, so when he asked her is she'd like something to drink she politely declined. Mark only shrugged and announced he still wanted one. When he got up from the couch, Anna was immediately up and behind the chair, keeping some distance between them. With nothing more than a passing glance at her, Mark turned around and headed for the kitchen, leaving Anna feeling slightly foolish for overreacting. Mark seemed to be just her best friend again, without any hidden agendas. So by the time Mark was back, she was sitting in the chair again, resisting the urge to turn around and run for the door. Even though she was questioning her decision, none of her nerves showed on the outside. But when Mark simply sat back down she let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding.

It was beginning to worry her that Mark hadn't made any moves since her burst of rebellion. Anna didn't trust that for a second. Still, he was behaving nicely all through the show and after a while the TV started catching more of her attention. When the credits appeared she suddenly realized she had completely forgotten to keep an eye on Mark. Anna berated herself mentally for her lack of focus. Did she really want him to beat her at her game so easily?? Just then Mark shifted on the couch and Anna automatically jumped out and behind her chair again. She knew her 'safe time' was over.

This was the second time Anna had used the chair to keep him from reaching her and Mark was getting fed up with it. He liked a challenge too much to hold back and he had already done that once. This time he wouldn't. So he took a step right to the seat of the chair, causing Anna to draw a sharp breath before making a run for the door. He grinned and went after her, his spirits high. He wasn't really trying to catch her; it was too much fun chasing her around. Soon Anna was breathless from the run through the house and her own laughter. It was liberating to break the tension and actually DO something! Sometime during the first few minutes she had stopped worrying about Mark catching up with her and started enjoying the playful game. However, when Mark suddenly got too close for comfort she ran for the front door.

She was quick and coordinated so she managed to shut the door from outside before Mark ever got there. Feeling smug about her success she immediately sprang back a good distance, waiting for him to come running. But he never did.

At first Anna used the time to catch her breath and watch the area, expecting him to come at her from the back of the house. When nothing happened for a few minutes, she frowned in confusion and started pacing. Still nothing happened. Had Mark realized he just couldn't catch her so stopped playing the game altogether? "Hmpf, that is so typical! The moment men realize they can't win, they just pretend it was a foolish game and stop playing." Anna was grumbling to herself, but she didn't risk nearing the house yet. She stood there tapping her bare feet on the warm grass letting it slip between her toes as she waited for something to happen.

However, after five more minutes of standing outside she got bored. Mark had obviously found something better to do and she was a fool, just waiting for something to happen instead of enjoying her day. So cautiously she made her way back to the door. She pushed it open and jumped back, just in case Mark was there. When nothing stirred, she called out softly "Mark?" Only silence followed. After a moment Anna thought she could barely make out the sound of water running, so maybe Mark was upstairs, taking a shower. Since nothing was happening, she curiously entered the door and headed for the stairs.

Suddenly without any warning a strong hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her back, while another one covered her mouth. Anna's scream died in her throat as the hand at the waist squeezed tightly, not letting her struggle. A low voice in her ear said: "Did you know curiosity killed the cat? Well now I've got you and my, am I going to do some wicked things with you!" Anna shivered as she realized Mark had sneakily caught her without much of a struggle and it seemed she was really done for now.

He released her waist and mouth for a moment, and then his hand gripped Anna's hand and yanked her around, pushing her back against the door. All laughter on Anna's face died as she saw the intensity in Mark's eyes. She swallowed hard and nervously tried to tug her hand free, pushing with her free hand at Mark. His chest felt like it was made of granite and she could as well have been pushing at a statue. Mark slowly looked down at her hand and when he looked back up with a dangerous look in his eyes, Anna's breath caught in her throat, making her limbs go weak. He took the hand on his chest by the wrist and despite her weak resistance lifted it above her head. Still Anna was putting up too much of a fight for his liking so he pushed her body firmly against the door with his. Anna lost all her breath upon the contact and Mark used the moment to lift her other hand up as well. That position caused Anna's back to arch, pressing her breasts against Mark and caused her to stand on her tip toes. He circled both of her wrists with one of his large hands, keeping his grip tight enough to ensure she was staying put. His free hand caressed Anna's soft cheek gently as he looked her straight in the eyes before quietly saying "Looks like your time is up, princess."

To be Continued...

Se7en_
Se7en_
10 Followers
12