Cat and Mouse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Se7en_
Se7en_
10 Followers

Mark chuckled at her comment. "Well, we could go for a swim in the pool to cool off a little bit, but that means you'd have to put your bikini on. Or I guess I could just keep tickling you, it's really fun! Probably more for me than for you, though... Your feet really seem to be more ticklish than the rest of your body, don't they princess? I wonder how long it'll take for you to change your mind..."

Hearing his request, she narrowed her eyes. Whatever was to come, he clearly wanted her almost naked, with the pesky top and skirt out of the way. Even if he had worked around them in a rather clever way, it seemed he would be content to torture her until she gave in and got rid of them completely. 'The bikini bottoms would at least cover me a bit more than this damned thong,' She mused, but that would also mean giving up and submitting to him when he was not really giving her a choice. She would be damned before that happened! But pride aside, what was the alternative? Being tickled for however long Mark decided didn't seem such a good idea to her, especially when he knew exactly how and where to tickle her to make her lose control. She had to admit she would probably give in before he was finished with her.

Mark was giving her time to think over her options, his hands on her foot now a stark contrast to earlier, stroking and kneading the sensitive skin of her foot very gently. 'Mmm, he does give a pretty good foot rub... Is there anything he doesn't know how to do?? He's almost driving me crazy with all that!' She was distracted as she considered her options, being tickled to madness or getting in a bikini? The promise of swimming sounded good, and in her current state she was almost as exposed as if she were in a bikini, not to mention he had already seen her in a bikini multiple times. Only this time was different, he had free reign to tease and tie her up, making a bikini a bad or a good choice, depending on one's perspective. For Anna's seductive teasing personality it would be leaning towards being a great choice, if not for her suspicion about Mark's future plans. Somehow she had a feeling that being in a wet bikini could prove to be much worse for her, even if she couldn't see how. What to do??

Mark liked rubbing Anna's dainty foot almost as much as he had enjoyed tickling it; only he knew it would probably never convince her to get in a bikini. Forcing her to do that by tickle torture was exactly what she needed, especially when he demonstrated how nice it could be in comparison. He was watching her facial expressions as she was deep in thought and a wicked grin danced across his lips as he tried to read her and understand what was going through her mind. Either way, he knew she would end up in a bikini, by her choice or his. If she refused now, he would tickle her into submission, and he knew she wouldn't last long. He only tickled her foot in earnest for less than three minutes and she had already demanded he stop. He wondered how long she would last before begging for release in exchange for whatever he wanted.

Anna's mind suddenly found what she considered a great escape! She could agree to change into a bikini now but when they got to her room she would have to be released in order to change so she could lock the door instead and let him know she wouldn't submit that easily. That was perfect! A way out of the situation and also Mark's clutches! She was confident she could gain Mark's trust with a cute, innocent look and since he couldn't undress her himself, then he would have to untie her. At the very least, it should give her the thrill of outwitting Mark. She had no doubt she'd end up caught again, but winning her freedom however temporary would give her great satisfaction. As she was thinking this over, she couldn't help but grin for a moment before she caught herself and returned her expression to normal, hoping Mark hadn't noticed. "Hmm... Well, okay, Mark, you win this one. Let's go swimming." She announced in a genuinely resigned tone, hoping to convince him of his victory so he would lower his guard.

Mark wasn't fooled for a second. Unfortunately for her, he had been paying close attention to her expressions and had noticed her grin when she apparently found a solution or at least thought she did. His lips followed her own and curved into a grin as he decided to pay very close attention to her, but still let her do what she planned. It would be interesting to see whatever she came up with. Clearly, he also wanted to experience the thrill of the hunt again. Still, he planned to give her a hard time. "Alright princess, let's get you to your room then. Since you're my captive, I get to choose how you get there."

Anna was confused at his comment, not really sure what he meant "I can just walk there?" Mark chuckled at her and ruffled her hair playfully "You're such a lovely girl my dear, but no, you won't be walking there. Or maybe you can, we'll see about that." He leaned down and bit her neck playfully drawing another gasp out of her and she squirmed, thinking another batch of teasing was at hand. Instead he untied the end of the rope holding her hands to the sofa.

Anna was even more confused at that; her hands were still tied to each other but free to move now. She felt Mark's hand sliding under her back and pulling her into a sitting position putting his leg behind her back Her hopes of freedom didn't last long however as he took hold of the other end of the rope and her hands. He moved her hands firmly till they were almost touching her neck and then he wrapped the rope around her neck, coiling it around her slender throat a few times, all the while holding her hands in one hand while his leg remained behind her back to make sure she wouldn't go anywhere.

After wrapping the rope around her neck, he tied the loose end around her wrists again, effectively gluing her wrists to her neck, rendering them just as useless as before. The new position was a little more comfortable and covered part of her neck, keeping it hidden from his continuous teasing. The rope around her neck wasn't tight, but if she tried moving her hands, it would tighten up. A fact Anna learned the hard way when she tested the new arrangement as soon as Mark's hands left hers. Anna was impressed yet very annoyed that she would choke herself if she tried to resist. Damn him!

Mark continued working on her body, chuckling as the rope tightened for a moment before Anna moved her hands back in place. His hands moved to free the leg dangling over the sofa, keeping the rope around her ankle but untying the other end at the foot of the sofa. He pulled her left leg down, resting it right next to the other leg. He took firm hold of her ankles and pulled her feet together. His fingers then wrapped around her big toes forcing her feet to stay in place. The loose end of the rope was then wrapped around her ankles tightly, binding them together. As the knot was tied, he let go of her toes and untied the rope holding her other ankle to the sofa. He knew she was more than secure enough, but he still used the remaining rope to wrap around her thighs, just above her knees.

Anna had barely tried squirming as she was still restrained very well – besides, she had to keep up the appearance of submitting not to alert Mark. Having been untied very briefly gave her no leverage when she was quickly tied up again. It was frustrating to be arranged like that while she was helpless to do anything about it, but at the same time, it was strangely arousing. She tested the new bonds, and found them no less tight than before. Still unable to see anything, she felt Mark's hand under her knees and back pulling her in a sitting position on the couch with her feet on the ground. She felt the soft texture of the carpet again brushing her soles and it seemed as if it had been forever since she last felt that. Before she could adjust to having her feet on the ground again, Mark's strong hands grabbed her waist and helped her up to a standing position - an awkward standing position with her ankles and knees tied together.

His hands left her waist without a warning, causing her to teeter dangerously, almost falling over. She tensed, wondering what he was thinking leaving her like that, bound and blindfolded. She stayed like that for a good long minute and was about to call his name when his hands returned to her slender waist and his voice returned to her ears "I thought you said you were going to walk upstairs princess, whatever happened to that I wonder. Why don't you hop up there? You're a sports girl aren't you dear?" He chuckled and then pinched her cheeks to reinforce his comment about how helpless she was.

Anna was fuming as he was making fun of her like that and really considered trying to hop to her room just to spite him, but with the blindfold on and her hands tied it didn't seem she would get far. It would be much harder than if all she had to contend with was rope around her ankles. Before she could formulate a reply however, she felt Mark's strong arms seize her; scooping her small body in his arms "I guess the princess would prefer to be carried upstairs, wouldn't she?"

She wanted to snap at him and tell him to put her down, but she had to admit that she really did enjoy being carried like that. Mark's strong body made it seem so effortless! Not to mention how she liked resting her head on his broad chest which she did; content with being picked up like that and taken to her room. Even better with her limbs bound, causing her to rely on Mark for everything. It felt strangely arousing to completely lose control and become helpless like that – an utterly feminine feeling! But at the same time it was slightly scary and hurt her pride.

Mark, on the other hand, was having a great time and definitely not having any second thoughts. Having the lovely, not to mention almost naked, Anna restrained and in his embrace as he carried her to her room so she would change into a bikini was almost too good to be true! But he was living it right at that moment and briefly wished it would never end. His hands were enjoying the soft feel of her skin, one hand rubbing the small of her back and the other stroking the back of her thigh.

Anna enjoyed being carried up the stairs almost making the trip end too quickly. All too soon she found herself being lowered back to her feet. Her hands were quickly seized and freed from her neck, but only temporarily as she felt him draw the end of the rope up high forcing her to stand on tip toes again by the pressure on her wrists. Moments later, his hands left hers. Instinctively, she tried pulling her hands down, but found them stuck. Mark had tied the end of the rope to a small hinge he had installed in the door frame, but she didn't have to know that to know she wasn't going anywhere. "Sit tight princess, I am going to change into my swimming trunks."

He gave her bottom a playful slap as he left her room to get changed, causing her to yelp and almost curse him. "Damn it Mark, you're starting to hurt me!!!" She wasn't hurt of course, but wanted him to feel sorry for her and stop spanking her every chance he got. Yet all she could hear as a response was Mark's retreating footsteps. Anna turned her head towards the sound, trying to hear what was going on. With nothing much to do, her mind turned to the day's events. Even before arriving she had known she would probably feel slightly aroused being all tied up, but she hadn't expected the feeling to be that strong. She had also not expected Mark to treat her differently than a friend, yet he did. What surprised her even more was that she didn't seem to mind, somehow it felt befitting the situation. He was really pretty creative, something that the rope between her legs was a constant reminder of, still causing her to blush slightly. She couldn't be sure though if she would ever look at Mark just the same way again, without imagining his lips on her belly or neck, without feeling a certain quiet dominance. One thing was clear, however – she wouldn't trade this experience for anything else! Except maybe Mark could've put her in a more comfortable position, she grumbled to herself. Her toes were starting to hurt and she felt more and more weight resting on her poor wrists. She hoped Mark would return soon!!

Mark was quick while changing, returning to the stretched Anna in a couple minutes only to slap her bottom again "I am back my dear little captive, and I know I am not hurting you. This isn't the first time I have spanked a girl, and I know what I am doing to you barely even stings, so don't lie to me little one." He slapped her cute and almost bare bottom again much harder to emphasize his point that it hand't hurt before, but he could make it hurt if he so chose.

Anna swung wildly before finding her balance again and yelped at the hard slap "Owwww, this hurts!!!" He chuckled at her reaction "Of course it hurts, I wanted to show you what a hard slap to your rear really feels like, as opposed to the gentle ones from earlier," he explained as he started untying her. He started by removing the ropes over her breasts and between her legs first, causing her top and skirt to fall back into place - sadly covering her beautiful body, but not for long.

His hands next moved to her thighs and then her ankles, finally releasing the ties on her hands that had forced her to stay stretched on tip toes while he changed and untied her. Next her blindfold came off and he quickly pulled her into his chest, arms enclosing her small body and burying her head in his chest to shield her eyes from the light. His hand stroked her hair and the other snaked under her top to rub her lower back "Ok relax dear, you were blindfolded for some time, so better take it easy until your eyes get used to light again."

Anna was relieved as the bonds were completely released one after the other and she felt free for the first time in ages. She curled her toes into the soft carpet as he released the blindfold and hugged her tight. She let herself melt in his arms, wondering why he was pulling her head so tight to his muscular chest. 'Muscular?' She thought to herself and suddenly realized she was hugging his almost-naked body, her head resting right on his skin. 'Nice!!' She admitted as she buried her head in his chest, keeping her eyes mostly closed to adjust to the light. She was amazed he actually thought about the comfort of her eyes and blocked them from the light with his body until she adjusted. She was really trusting him more and more with every little touch like that. She wasn't simply a toy for him, he was making sure to keep her comfortable and not hurt her - except with those cursed spankings!

Kissing her cheek, Mark broke the hug hesitantly and allowed her to stand free. She was still trapped in the room with him blocking the exit. "Now, it's time to change into your bikini, but keep that thong on, don't use the bikini bottoms. I want your cute little butt to be in view while we swim." He grinned as his eyes gave a wicked glint and a hint of lust.

She raised her eyebrow at his bold request and was about to announce she would not do anything of the kind! Not only would she look absolutely ridiculous and exposed, the silk in her underwear could be very well ruined by the pool's water! "Men! They really have NO clue, ugh!!!" she fumed. However, she quickly realized speaking out now could jeopardize her position and she bit her lip, trying to quickly calm herself and appear cooperative. She even put on her cutest smile and said "Well...... Alright, but I need some privacy to change, Mark, so leave the room please."

Anna wasn't sure what his reaction would be to her request and was ready to run at the smallest hint of trouble. She tensed as he came a little closer, his expression calm as he nodded and took her hand gently guiding her to her bag "You can use the bathroom."

"Damn, the bathroom! I hoped he would leave the room... Well, no matter, the bathroom has a lock, too!" Anna thought to herself but kept quiet and followed Mark.

Mark left her to collect her bikini from the bag as he went to sit on her bed. "Will wait for you here, but don't take long, after all it's just changing a bra," he grinned as he leaned back on his elbows in a relaxed pose on the soft bed.

Anna kept close watch on him as he flopped down on the bed. She looked at the door and back at him, to meet his calm gaze and a grin as he was well aware she was looking at the door. He didn't move a muscle, even though changing his stance could allow him better maneuvering if she decided to run. It was almost as if he was daring her to run.

She had around the same distance to the door as he did. Also, she had the advantage of standing, and being completely free, although her legs were a little tired from all the squirming and struggling. Her other option was to hide in the bathroom, lock the door and sit there until Mark got bored and left. "That would probably take a very long time, though. And coming through the door was exactly how I got caught in the first place..." she was thinking to herself as she tried to decide what to do. The bratty girl in her wanted to run away and cause more trouble, while the sensual aroused girl wanted to be toyed with and be in Mark's hands.

Anna turned towards Mark once more and found him closely watching her. She grinned and couldn't resist teasing him just a little. She slowly took an exaggerated big step backwards towards the door while looking him straight in the eyes. That way she would see the slightest change in Mark as well as show it was a game, not an escape. Her whole stance was daring Mark to react and come after her when there wasn't really a reason to, not yet anyway. When he didn't, she grinned wickedly at Mark, raising her eyebrow and challenging him with her look as she slowly reached for the white ribbon at the waistband of her skirt which prevented it from slipping down her hips. "What the heck, he has already seen me in my lingerie anyway," she mused and bit her lip as she slowly toyed with the ends, causing Mark's eyes to lower to her fingers. She tugged a little on the end of one tie, but not enough to give much slack. Then she chuckled and slowly turned a full circle to show her full outfit to Mark once more, gauging the distance to the doorway and making sure to move slightly closer to the door as she did so. When she was facing Mark again she saw he hadn't moved, only kept on watching her intently. Briefly forgetting the skirt she reached for the hem of her top instead and started to ever so slowly draw it up. First her belly came into view, then her waist and belly button, and yet she continued. She was putting up quite a show, teasing Mark, making him briefly forget about the bikini. When the hem of the top had almost reached her breasts she smiled seductively and turned around, looking at Mark over her shoulder. Her hands slowly drew the top even higher until finally, with her back turned towards Mark watching in disbelief, she completely pulled it off. With the top dangling from her fingers she gave Mark a knowing smile over her shoulder right before she dashed through the door and into Mark's room, shutting the door closed behind her with the top still tightly gripped in her hand.

Se7en_
Se7en_
10 Followers