Cat & Mouse Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmnn." Deep in thought "Vegas? Oh yeah Amanda never was here so I brought her here for a short weekend getaway." As I grabbed for your hand and cradled it in mine I kissed your knuckles, "Lets not talk about her right now. Lets just concentrate on us."

"Oh, well I don't know if we should do that."

"Why not?!" I exclaimed as my patience started to shorten.

"Well what about Amanda? Don't you think she will be hurt from you not paying any attention to her?"

"I don't care about Amanda at this time. All I want is you." My patience started to grow thin, and I started to get demanding. "Now take your clothes off!"

Your head snapped back "Excuse me! You're my guest in my home. I give the orders around here!" you snapped back.

"Oh yeah!" I yelled back, "I don't think so! You belong to me now undress!"

"Get out!" as you tried to push me out towards the door I grabbed you and threw you against the wall, and pressed myself up against you, you could feel my hard on threw my pants and grinded my pelvis into yours. "Oww, your hurting me!!" your anger rose inside of you "Let me go and get out of my house! Before I scream!"

"Go Ahead and scream noone will here you. Besides you let me into your house at your own will."

You started to scream, and I covered your lips with mine. I forced my tongue into your mouth as I had you pinned against the wall, with my one hand holding both your arms over your head you had no where to turn. I started to loosen your tie and button your shirt with the other hand as I continued to kiss you long and hard. Our tongues intertwined I bit your lip. I continued to force myself on you feeling my body getting hard. I took a breath for a moment and pulled back. "Now remove your clothes!" I said in a stern voice. You took off your shirt and I tugged at your bra as you removed your arms the strap I pulled you close to me and undid the back. Your bra fell to the ground. You tried to cover yourself, but I would not let you. "Put your hands around my neck."

I ordered.

I picked you up and carried you to the stairs and sat you down. "Don't move, but turn around and face the stairs going up!"

You obliged to the orders "What is with you? Why are you acting so crazy?" your voice trembled.

"Shhh." I said as I cracked your ass a few times with my hand. "Don't talk!" I stripped off your skirt, nylons and your black thong underpants. I removed all my clothing as well and threw them off to the side. I kissed your lower back and continued to kiss your ass, as I bit and suck each cheek of yours. In a soft voice I commanded "Turn around and lay down on the stairs."

You sunk to your knees and turned around slowly, with a tear coming down your cheek. "You are scaring me!"

"Shh, sorry baby put I have to have you now." I kissed your cheek and your lips once more I grabbed each leg of yours and put one on each side of my shoulders. I continued to fondle your breasts; twisting and pinching them between my fingers making your nipples come aroused, I continued to kiss you until I heard you moan under my breath. I trailed my kisses down to your breast sucking and nibbling making them even more firmer than before I slipped my middle finger down into your vagina thrusting in out to make you wet. You tried to wiggle away but I held you firm and thrusted my finger harder into you. I could feel your wetness and I new you were ready and I could not wait any longer. I crawled back up towards you and looked into your blue green eyes that still had a fire of energy that needed to explode. I asked "Are you ready?" and with you shaking your head yes I forced my manhood all the way inside with all my might. Your knees came back towards your head as I continued to propel myself inside you. I loved watching you from this angle watching your breast jiggle with each thrust and you watching me enter you in and out. Your head snapped back as your elbows rested on the stairs, you started to tremble, and I could feel you starting to orgasm. You started to gurgitate a long deep- throated moan. I was still pumping into you when you had your orgasm but I was still far from mine. I stopped and pulled out of you put your legs down and told you to rollover. "I love your body." I murmured, as kissed your ear and down your back, to the crack of your ass. "I want you completely" as I sucked on your clit I entered my finger into you again to get you all juiced up. I middle finger propelled in and out of you as I started to press my rig inside your anus, your body tensed for a moment, then it relaxed. I forced my manhood all the way in feeling your muscle tear as I drove my self into you as far as I could.

"Arghh hmmn" as you panted and moaned. Your breath started to become short and shallow as I began to thrust in and out. Your body reacted to my thrusting, I could feel your sphincter tightening and having a spasm as well. I let my one hand slip out of you and let both my arms come up under your armpits and pulled you close to me giving me a chance to go even deeper than before. I let my hands play with your breast pinching and squeezing them as I kissed your neck and earlobe. I felt your body go into another orgasm as mine started to cum as well, we both screamed in union "I'm cumming!!"

I heard you give me directions to go faster and harder as your body started to tremble I tried to keep up with your momentum. I pulled out you one more time and rammed myself all the way up into your vagina to have you take me completely.

"God Damn your beautiful." I whispered in your ear. "You are amazing."

"Thank you" you sputtered as you tried to catch your breathe.

We laid on the stairs for a moment, cuddling each other on the stair. When I spoke up again. "I am sorry if I hurt you."

"You didn't you just scared me that is all."

I kissed your temple. "I needed that. I have to tell you something. But I want to apologize for scaring you. I just wanted to beloved by someone that truly loves me for me."

"Go on I'm listening"

I took a deep breath, and made you turn around and look me in the eyes. "Amanda took advantage of me earlier, while I was thinking of you."

You looked into my blue eyes with concern, and caressed my cheek with your fingers down to my lips. I kissed your fingers with my breath. "I am so sorry, are you okay why didn't you tell me right away."

"I would have," I whispered as I continued. "But as soon as I saw you all I wanted was to be as close to you as possible. I knew you were my safe haven. And after we made love, I knew I would be okay. I don't want to go back to the hotel, and I don't want to be near her at all."

"I understand." As you continued to trace your fingers around my face, you looked up at me and said, " Kiss me."

I could not resist the offer. I bent down my lips parted as you forced your tongue into my mouth, like a wicked little snake. Whipping it around my tongue, teasing me, making me chase you and hold you tight until I caught you. "Hmnnn" I continued to press into you smiling as you teased me. "Come on, let us take this to the Jacuzzi."

I said getting up and grabbing at your arm to help you stand up. I let you get your balance then I swung you over my back like a sack of potatoes and carried you to the Jacuzzi.

I slowly dropped you into the Jacuzzi, and let myself crawl in behind you. The water temperature was a perfect 98 degrees just a few degrees warmer than the wooded area that you lived in. All my muscles and joints started to relax after such strong work out on the stairs and the cramping of flying. You allowed yourself to float to the other side on your back as your breast became floating device. Your nipples were hard from the cool air and the hot water. Your hair was now wet pulled out of your face yet you look like angelic angel in the water. I grabbed your ankles and pulled you close to me allowing us to sit face to face in the tub of hot water. I loved how your legs wrapped around me tight I notice how well your legs had definition, after working out. I could see where you still had a small tummy and the stretch marks of where you use to be overweight. You worked hard in getting your body back into physical shape. My physique with my stomach tight you could see my six pack if I tuck my gut in. My legs had definition but my stomach needed a little work. You could definitely feel the six pack and you could see it if I did a hard work out but on normal day basis you would not even know, one of my hidden little secrets. I started to fondle your breast again, pinching and twisting and sucking on them as your head tilted back enjoying the feeling, as you held onto me. I felt your hands caress my back and shoulder and your other hand grabbing at base of neck letting your fingers glide up and down with the water dripping from your small hands. Sent goose bumps up and down my skin and a shiver down my back. I continued to suck as I felt your hand climb up into my golden wave of hair twirling it between your fingers and back down again. Sending a sensation down my body that made me want to get even closer to you yet. I came back up kissing your shoulders up your neck and down again. Giving you a hickey on your trapezius muscle.

Your hands glide back down my back and underneath giving my sac a massage ever so lightly. I smiled and let out a moan for it almost made me lose concentration on your body. Your mouth parted, and I came in for a devilish kiss. I let my tongue barely touch, and I nibbled on you lower lip, we gave each other small little kisses, until I thrusted my tongue deep into you holding on to you I adjusted ourselves and slid my self into you as we kissed. I heard you suck in your breath, as I slid you down on my rig. You took control by holding me steady for a moment before you started to motion your hips and pelvis in small circle barely lifting off of me. I threw my head back, and started to count from one hundred backwards, trying to hold out before I lost my seed into you.

"Arghh!! You .. are.. driving… me …. Insane!!!" I grunted out. "Please.. Start.. Thrusting!!"

You laughed and whispered into my ear. "You can't hold out" and then you started to thrust a few times then stop and go in circles and thrust again driving me to the brink of insanity. I could not handle it I told you float on your back as I stood up, and grabbed your thighs and pulled you into me as hard as could thrusting back and forth, watching the small waves of water go over your stomach and breast. You arched your back and tipped you head back letting me get my full length of myself embedded into you.

"Arghh.. Don't stop!!" you moaned as you bit your lower lip, I continued to thrust. Shutting my eyes to receive the full sensation of my cock entering you. I felt my sac and penis stiffen ready to shoot my seed into, I slowed down trying to enjoy the orgasm that came running thru me. I continued to propel my self into you letting you ride to your orgasm. Feeling your vagina grabbing and milking my seed from me. I knew you were cumming. I thrusted and held myself totally embedded and came out slowly and thrusted deep into you again. I did this for about five long strokes before I felt my second orgasm cum. You were still peeking from the first orgasm and pushed you so your back was now pressed against wall of the Jacuzzi as I continued to slam into you over and over again. You were panting hard, letting out small cries of pleasure as I gritted my teeth letting my seed be fully embedded into you. I came in for the last kiss. Letting my tongue feverishly dance with yours as our bodies clung together. I mumbled how great we are together as I heard you whimper under your breath reaching your final peak.

12