Cat Burglar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie2002
pixie2002
288 Followers

Her face was even with his cock now and she leaned to him and took the purple head in her mouth. It was an act she'd performed many times before, but always it was for Richard. This time, it was actually for Lisa . . . and Sarah. She remembered the beautiful vision of Sarah opening her pussy to her in the restaurant as she moved her mouth up and down, gripping the base of the shaft and cupping his balls in her other hand. She used all the little tricks she'd learned in her time with Richard to get him off--and off to sleep--as soon as possible.

Lisa removed her mouth for a minute and started pumping his cock faster, as she squeezed his balls gently. Richard reacted immediately, stiffening his legs and raising and lowering his hips in rhythm with her strokes. His shaft began to tense and the head swelled even larger as he moved closer to his climax. Knowing he was right on the verge, Lisa pulled down firmly on the foreskin, holding it tight in her hand and at the same time took him back in her mouth, sucking hard and steadily.

Richard moaned with pleasure, his body tensed even more, and Lisa could feel the throbbing begin in her hand. And at almost the same time, she felt the first spurt of his cum hit the back of her throat. Quickly, she removed her mouth, but continued to fuck him hard and fast with her hand, now lubricated by the first of his cum. He shot two, then three more times as she milked the jism from him, knowing that as the semen left his body, his desire to stay awake was leaving with it.

As his cock began to go limp in her hand, Lisa studied Richard and saw that his eyes were already half-closed. The combination of the orgasm and the liquor was about to turn the lights out on poor Richard for the night. Although, "poor Richard" isn't actually an appropriate title for a man who had just received the blow job of his life.

At any rate, Lisa took some tissues from a box on her night stand, cleaned him up a little bit, and allowed Richard to drift off to dreamland. Then she took another tissue, and spit all of his semen that she could into it. She never really liked to swallow all that much.

Now, with Richard already breathing deeply and regularly on his side of the bed, Lisa slid naked under the sheet, lay very still, and waited to see what would happen next.

With Richard asleep, Lisa could now begin to concentrate on her own senses again, and she was amazed by what she felt. She lay very still, almost holding her breath. Every sense was heightened. She could hear dogs barking outside, the routine creaks and groans of the house, and not surprisingly, the beating of her heart, pounding hard and fast in her chest.

"I've got to get myself under control before I have a heart attack," she thought to herself.

Her nipples were like little bullets atop those beautiful rounded breasts. Her skin tingled all over. Her nectar was beginning to collect in her pussy and ooze out just a little between her swollen lips. Although Lisa was tempted to reach down and enjoy her arousal more fully, as she had done on so many other nights as Richard lay sleeping, she refrained. She knew that one touch there would electrify her and push her right over the edge to the orgasm she had been forbidden to enjoy before Sarah's arrival.

So she lay in their bed, listening to Richard breathe and listening for Sarah to make her entrance and begin the next stage of their game. She glanced at the clock--11:05.

"Shit, what time is Sarah going to get here?"

In time, Lisa finally relaxed just a little. Her eyelids began to droop, and without realizing it, she entered that dim world between consciousness and sleep.

The front door opening jolted Lisa from her half-slumber. The sound was really quite faint, but in her heightened state of awareness, it sounded like someone had dropped a brick on the tile entryway. Her entire body tensed again as she knew Sarah was making her way to the bedroom. To her bed. Where Richard lay sleeping only inches away.

She glanced at the clock, trying to not even move her head--12:47.

The bedroom door was open. Lisa intentionally had left it that way when she led Richard to bed by his cock. She didn't want even the possibility of a squeak as Sarah entered. Her eyes were open wide, pupils dilated in the dark and locked on the doorway across the room, about 15 feet away from where she lay, tense, aroused, and scared.

"Shit!" she thought to herself. "What in the fuck were we thinking when we decided to do this?"

Lisa knew there was really no way to stop it from happening now, even though her head told her that's what she should do. But that tingling deep inside told her to lie very still and wait for Sarah. And that little tingling feeling won out, as usual.

****************************

In a moment, my silhouette is at the bedroom door. I'm certain Lisa can't make out my features in the darkness of the room, but she must sense my movement in her direction. Her eyes are undoubtedly straining to make out my form.

Finally, when I am right beside the bed, Lisa sees me for the first time, my body illuminated dimly by the glow of the red numbers on the alarm cock. That is the brightest--and only--light in the room. Her eyes strain to make out details and I hear her gasp quietly when she realizes that I have removed all my clothes before entering the bedroom.

My nakedness signals that we are both fully committed to this dangerous game. There is no way I can make a quick escape if Richard awakens unexpectedly.

Despite her apprehension, Lisa smiles to herself, "This chick is fucking nuts."

Then she can't help but add, "I must be, too." I am right beside the bed now, my bare thighs almost pressing against the mattress where Lisa lies with Richard. I hear his regular breathing and take some comfort in the fact that he is deeply asleep . . . at least for now. I look down and see Lisa lying on her back under the sheet, her body ramrod straight, unmoving. The sheet barely moves with each breath, and if I didn't know better, I'd think Richard was sleeping with a corpse. The sick bastard! I can't help but smile at my stupid little joke.

But this is no time for joking. The adrenaline is shooting through my body now. My heart is pounding in my chest and I struggle hard to regulate my breathing, trying to take in enough oxygen to keep me conscious, while not gasping for air as every ounce of my being wants to do right now.

"Get yourself under control," I say to myself firmly. "There's no margin for error here."

Suddenly, every muscle in my body tenses, as I feel a hand moving up my inner thighs. But I relax a little when I realize it is Lisa's. She has slipped it out from under the sheet and started using it to caress me lightly. I can't help but close my eyes just a bit to savor the sensation as I feel her fingers move higher still.

I understand what she is doing now, and I move my feet farther apart to give her better access to my pussy. I feel her now, tickling my pubic hair, which has already collected little droplets of my juices. I know from the proximity of my wet cunt to her face that Lisa not only feels my arousal, but smells it, as well. I wonder how keen Richard's sense of smell is.

I reach down with my two hands and use them to part my swollen outer lips, and Lisa's finger slides effortlessly inside. She curls her finger to locate my magic spot and with the same motion, presses her thumb to my enflamed clit and begins massaging it. She slowly fucks me with her hand, probing, pressing, massaging, but being very careful not to move her hand or arm enough to disturb the sleeping Richard.

The combination of fear and the sense of daring that I feel, along with the magical work being performed so quietly by Lisa's hand, has me right on the brink of orgasm. I know that just a few more times with her thumb against my clit will send me over the edge.

But suddenly, we both freeze as Richard stirs and changes positions, rolling from his back to his side, facing away from us. The sudden start triggers a throbbing inside me like I have never felt before. My contractions grip Lisa's finger tightly, actually pulling it deeper inside me as I cum. Instinctively, I press my thighs together to lock her hand against me for as long as possible. I bite my lip to keep from groaning or crying out.

I know she realizes what has happened because the finger inside me begins to press harder on my G-spot, trying to intensify this magnificent orgasm even further. And it does. The stimulation of my magic place, and the strength of my contractions cause my cum to literally shoot from my cunt, coating Lisa's hand and arm with my juices.

I've never "ejaculated" like that before, and I know Lisa must be as surprised as I am. I wish we could talk about it as we cuddle later, but this is not exactly the venue for gentle sex and loving conversation. This is a time for quick, naughty fucking.

As my spasms subside, I collapse on the floor beside the bed and lie there panting (as quietly as I can). Careful not to move too quickly, Lisa has left her hand hanging over the side of the bed, where only minutes before it was madly fucking me to the best orgasm of my life. I touch that magical hand tenderly and realize it is soaked with my cum.

Moving closer still, I begin to lick myself from Lisa's hand, taking her fingers in my mouth one at a time, and loving them as I would a cock. Next, I lick her palm, which must tickle, as she involuntarily jerks just a little. Finally, I wash the back of her hand with my tongue and remove the final traces of myself from it.

"Now," I think to myself, "it's your turn, sweet Lisa."

Richard is now lying on his side, his back to us, making it just a little less likely that he'll awake suddenly and find me fucking his girl friend. His breathing is again steady and deep, signifying very sound sleep. But I realize we must not be careless, as he could awake and discover us at any moment.

Lisa is still on her back, covered by the soft cotton sheet. I know it is soft because I am now sliding my hand underneath it, reaching slowly and carefully for Lisa's naked body. She tenses a little as she feels my hand nearing her, and I feel an involuntary shudder when I finally touch her bare skin for the first time.

My hand glides quietly and slowly up the side of her hip, moves past her pelvic bone, across her flat stomach and to her mound. When I feel her pubic hair, I pause for a moment to fully enjoy the sensation. From her display in the restaurant, I remember fondly how her cute little pussy is covered by soft wisps of flaxen curls.

As I visualize her mound, a soft moan escapes my lips, which I quickly clamp together . . . tightly. I freeze in position until Richard's regular breathing allows me to relax and begin again.

Lisa's pubic hair is wet with her arousal, and I move my hand lower still and run my finger along the length of her slit. I can feel the swelling of her outer lips, and I know they are also pink, if only I could see them. I part them gently and carefully with my finger and immediately feel the hardness of her clit. Lisa's hips move involuntarily as if to encourage my finger to explore her further.

I look up to see her reaction to my touch, and notice that she has moved one hand to her right breast and appears to be pinching the nipple under the sheet. I can see from the glow of the clock's LED display that her eyes are closed and her lips parted. Though she is lying very still, it is clear that Lisa is fully participating in our little game . . . and enjoying every minute of it.

Though the slight thrusting of her hips has tried to encourage me to enter her with my finger, I resist, choosing instead to take some of her nectar and use it to lubricate her hard, swollen clit. Her juices allow my finger to slide easily around and around the hard nub. When I stop for a minute and rest my finger on it, I can feel it throb just a little with each beat of her heart.

I take the clit between my thumb and finger and move up and down as if jacking it off, squeezing just a bit each time I pause. Lisa is beginning to squirm with the sensations that are surely shooting through her body by now, but she struggles to keep her movement to a minimum so as not to disturb Richard.

I can tell from the juices that are now flowing from her cunt and the increased pulsing of her clit, that Lisa is quite near her orgasm. Her hips are rising ever so slightly from the bed, yet trying not to move too much. I know just a few more strokes will take her over the edge, and I pray that she can protect us both by controlling her reaction as much as possible.

But there is one more thing I must do before allowing Lisa to find release.

I move my hand from her pussy and reach carefully for her right hand, which I know is at work on her breast. When I reach her hand, I take it in mine and slowly move it down to her mound. My hand is now resting on top of Lisa's and hers is resting atop her pussy. I find her middle finger with my own and press both digits—hers and mine—inside her. Her wetness makes this a very easy task indeed.

Our fingers begin to move inside her in unison, and once again I feel her hips buck a little and the first hint of contraction begin. I know I must work fast or she will cum prematurely. I slowly remove my finger from Lisa's pussy, leaving hers behind. But almost immediately she thrusts two more of her own inside, probing herself and pressing hard against her clit with the heel of her hand. Her hand is locked down tight on her pussy and moving as much as she dares.

Now comes the most delicate and dangerous part of our adventure. But I must try it or forever wonder how much better it could have been had we only had the nerve. I move my lips close against Lisa's ear and whisper, "On your stomach."

I can feel her whole body tense with the words, and I know her mind is racing, considering what could happen when she shifts to this new position. We both know the danger of waking Richard is very real this time. To help her make her decision, I press my mouth to her ear again.

"I want to fuck you in the ass."

Her intake of air is not quite a gasp, but close, as her mind digests my words. I watch her face from just a few inches away to get a hint about what she might do next. When I see her head nod almost imperceptibly, my heart starts racing again as it did when I first entered the house.

Not knowing exactly how Lisa is going to effect her transition from back to front or what the result might be, I lie flat on the floor, very close to the bed, hoping to make myself as close to invisible as possible should Richard rouse when she moves. I hold my breath and wait.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of her body shifting on the mattress, followed almost immediately by the sound of Richard's voice! His words are unintelligible, but he is definitely talking, mumbling the way we all do sometimes as we try to fight our way out of a deep sleep.

There is no more movement on the mattress, so I assume Lisa is now lying on her stomach. The only question is Richard. What if he has to pee? What if he gets up for a drink of water? What if he pulls a gun from his nightstand and blows my head off?

For just a few moments I completely understand what is meant by "sheer terror." I roll all the possibilities around in my mind, and none of them are good. I flatten myself to the floor, trying to will myself into some non-existent hole. I watch as five, then ten agonizing minutes tick off the digital clock—2:05, it now reads.

Finally, I hear a most welcome sound—Richard's deep, regular breathing. He is sound asleep once more and I am now going to fuck his girlfriend in the ass! The sense of elation I feel is quite out or proportion to my circumstances, but the extreme terror, followed so closely by profound relief, have totally screwed up my emotions.

As I raise my head very carefully to mattress level, I see that my sweet Lisa is actually quite resourceful. First, she has made the transition to her stomach. Second, she appears to have managed to keep her fingers in her pussy as she now lies on top of her hand. Finally, she has somehow managed to shed the sheet in the process, and I now have a full view of her magnificent naked backside.

I pause a moment to admire her firm, rounded hips that look so good whenever she wears tight jeans or a snug little skirt that just barely coves her ass. I also notice that her legs are slightly separated, providing better access to her virgin hole.

As I admire those beautiful hips, I note that they are moving almost imperceptibly, as Lisa slowly but deliberately fucks the three fingers in her pussy and grinds her clit against the heel of her hand. And as I watch, her movements appear to be getting faster and more forceful. It is clear that if I don't make her cum very soon, Lisa will take care of it without me.

So I quickly reach down to her pussy and feel the three fingers she has inserted almost all the way to her third knuckle. Her hand is slick with her juices, and I dip my own fingers in her nectar, slide them up her crack and use the moisture to lubricate her rosebud. As Lisa feels this, she begins to fuck her hand harder—so hard, in fact, that I really start to worry about Richard again.

I know the time is growing short, so I quickly ease the tip of my middle finger inside her ass and wait. She grips it tightly, as if to prevent this invasion, but her hips betray her arousal by grinding harder still on her hand.

I feel her relax a little and use the opportunity to ease inside just a bit more, deciding to stop at the second knuckle. She is much too tight and I don't want to hurt her.

But hurting is not what I'm doing to Lisa, apparently, as her movements continue to demonstrate genuine arousal, pleasure. The fucking movement of her hips comes faster now, causing both me and the bed to shake a bit.

Finally, I feel her rectum tighten around my invading finger and see Lisa's entire body grow stiff. She lies very still now, but I know that her insides are exploding. Her contractions tighten again and again around my finger, and I know that the three fingers locked in her pussy are feeling the same sensations.

Her hips grind her hand and she thrusts backward on mine as she apparently attempts to draw my finger even deeper inside her ass.

Finally, I feel her pulsing slow and then stop. With that one final contraction, I slide my finger from her no-longer virgin hole and savor the variety of sensations I'm feeling right now. Elation, control, total decadence, and still that hint of fear.

I quickly move my face close to Lisa's and feel the tears of release and relief that are trickling down her cheeks. I kiss them softly and whisper as quietly as I can in her ear, "I love you sweet Lisa."

With that, I creep quietly through the bedroom door and into the dark of the living room. I quickly pull on my clothes, and open the front door. Just before I pull it shut behind me, I hear Richard's voice.

"What the fuck was that?"

As I hurry toward my car, which is parked just down the street, I answer him. "That, my friend, was the best sex your girlfriend ever had."

pixie2002
pixie2002
288 Followers
12