Cat Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pi's greatest strength was her softness, her sultry power. Belle, on the other hand, oh... she was grace given flesh. Each stroke of the towel in hand perfectly highlighted the flex of muscle beneath skin as she took on her human shape one more. Every stretch shifted the tight lines of her sexy little body in just the right way, and with just the right amount of high-toned exhalations. She was mindful of the eyes on her, turning her right the right way for a pretty display, arching her back in the sort of manner that made a man want to run his rigid cock along the surface of her spine. Her twice ravaged sex glistened with renewed need but at the same time it was as if she might frolic off like some wood dryad ripped from classical theater. It was easy to understand why Pi would feel intimidated by the pliant and supple woman. Belle tossed her pale head of hair and rolled her neck, causing the sun-spun strands to kiss her shoulders. Again it gave any man ideas of where his lips should be.

Eddie felt his blood warming and want stirring again so he forced himself to look down at his shoes and the roots around him. This was getting just plain weird. He lightly shook before glancing over to Pi once his vision rose.

Surprisingly she wasn't watching him but chatting in whisper with Aphex, who was now perched in her up turned hands. He couldn't really make out what the pair was saying but from the expressions both wore it was like they were having a hushed argument. He swallowed, took a third look at Belle as she finished and started getting dressed, then he strolled over to the first demon he met. Well that he knew of anyway. With how upside down his life had become lately he'd not be surprised if his best friend in first grade was actually a devil in disguise, hell, even the antichrist. Well, he really hoped that wasn't the case. Aphex and Pi stopped talking in mid-conversation when he neared.

"Is everything okay?" Eddie dared to ask.

"Yes. Just fine." The deadly word rolled out of Pi's lips. She was at this stage more heartsick than angry. Nor would she meet Eddie's eyes now no matter how hard he tried. Some distance was needed until she sorted out why she went over the deep end. Yes she loathed Belle but she'd never flown off the handle before. Maybe this had just been the straw that broke the camel's back.

On the other hand Aphex couldn't put a damper on his sarcasm. "Oh. Yeah. Just fine. Nothing to worry about here. Not at all." Oh he was going to have a hell of a sit down talk with Eddie later, as long as Pi didn't forbid it anyway. "Listen I was just telling sweet cheeks here that no one back at the school noticed the damage caused."

"Which is very strange." Pi added with a faint nod and very soft voice. She tried to stiffen her spine and stop acting like a kicked kitten. Alas it was to no avail. She really wanted that chocolate rightthefucknowthankyouverymuch! She shrugged and the crimson of her skin receded along with bone spurs. Her wings folded in on one another before slipping under the smooth shape of her back too. She wanted to mold against Eddie's side in a display of ownership, but knew that wouldn't be right. "I suppose fortunate."

"Oui, it is both." As she slipped up behind Eddie, Belle started to reach out but stopped. She wanted to wrap her slim arms his waist and settle her chest against his back, her chin on her shoulder. In the end she was sure that would set off Pi again. Belle might not get off so lucky a second time; she didn't want a broken jaw or worse. So the wicked princess kept her hands to herself. Her body was already craving his again though, it was most frustrating. Thankfully the flowing white summer dress she'd pulled on hid the most obvious signs of such a weakness. "It there some sort of reason why?"

"I don't know, Hoffman maybe? Another one of the covens?" Eddie speculated out loud as he looked back toward the campus. There wasn't any hint of sirens or anyone fanning out to look for them. If this had been back in the States Homeland Security would have already had the place on lockdown and be hacking everyone's computers. "Though you'd think they'd be right on top of it too."

"You'd think." Pi forced herself to take a step back. One hoof split into cute little toes and then the other. She curled them hard into the wet ground to keep herself from falling over. The swirl of emotions was making her light headed. "I... you should get back to the estate. Belle, I'm sorry I tried to kill you."

In turn Sloth's daughter raised one shoulder and sniffed as if it wasn't that big of a deal. Belle was as confused by Pi's behavior as the succubus was herself. Part of her considered sticking around and stealing Eddie away for the night, but discretion was the better part of valor. She danced back a step and motioned Tangent back over. "Mademoiselle Tangent, you are going to need to repair the classroom before anyone else sees it."

"Aww. Come on, Belle!" The female imp huffed and tossed the bag down to the ground. Her bottom lip pushed out in a petulant manner even as her flames died down. She'd have to follow orders.

A tinkle of laughter spilled out of Belle. "Now, now. None of that, me petite. I'm sure if you ask very nicely Monsieur Aphex will stay behind and help. Won't you, Aphex?"

"Oh, shit." Aphex smoothed a hand over his bald and leathery skull. His only out from a night of manual labor was Pi taking her with him. He gave his mistress a pleading look, but it was to no avail. Her dimples barely showed as she offered up a lack luster smile and waved him off toward the other imp. She well knew the raunchy affection the duo had for one another. It wasn't right to stand between that.

"Pi, I really think we should just go home." The 'together' was heavily implied as Eddie started at his muse.

The gentle slope of her shoulders rolled and she puffed out a breath. "You can order me to go with you."

As expected Eddie recoiled from that answer. His face screwed up with some disgust. He blushed when he noted Belle raise an inquisitive eyebrow at that statement. He coughed into a fist. "No, no that's okay. I... well. I'll just be at home when you need me okay? Don't stay out too late., I'll worry."

12