Cat in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed me a beer and said jovially, "So how goes the war on terror?"

I said, "Same-old-same-old, the evil-doers are going to have to get up pretty early to put anything over on me. How are things up on the Hill?"

I thought I saw a shadow pass over her face. She said with an unusual amount of cynicism in her voice, "Oh just peachy!"

What was THAT all about?

We ate and talked as usual. It was such a normal evening that the issue I was wrestling with temporarily moved to the back of my mind.

Finally she said with lust in her voice, "Isn't there something that you promised to take care of for me?"

Oh!! Yes!! Right!! Of course!!

I had the nagging thought that this might be the last opportunity for me to make love to her. But for the time-being she was innocent until proven guilty. And she was still the hottest woman I had ever known.

I stood and led her toward the master bedroom. I couldn't help but notice the gentle swaying of those beautiful big unrestrained tits underneath her jersey.

When we got to the bedroom she did that thing that women do where they kind of rest their arms on your shoulders and hold their hands dangling straight out behind you. In effect that completely opened her body to me.

She was searching my face like she was looking for something there. I was afraid that there might be. So I dragged her to me with enough force that it got a little grunt and gasp out of her.

Then I plastered my lips on hers. She immediately opened her mouth wide and took my tongue into it. I could feel those big jugs moving around between us as I held her tightly to me.

She had started hyperventilating as I kissed her and that ended quickly in a sigh and a moan. I got the impression that she had some sort of mini-orgasm.

I thought to myself, "How could she be this needy and still cheat with another man?" It made no sense

She stepped back and raised her arms. I eased her jersey off over her head. Her big tits lilted back and forth as I did that. Which gave me an idea.

I wrapped the jersey around her wrists holding her arms straight above her head. Then I bent my head down and began to suck and bite the already distended nipple of her left breast. She let out an unearthly shriek of pure sensation and her legs completely collapsed under her.

First her wide solid butt hit our plush bedroom rug and then her back. It was all I could do to keep her from hitting her head on the floor as she fell.

I was now between her legs and still playing with her nipple with my lips. She shrieked again and tried to get her arms loose. But I had tangled the jersey around her wrists in a way that she wasn't going anywhere.

I was lying between her spread legs alternately feasting on the nipples of both breasts. I was doing a little nipping and biting of those big solid globes when she hyperventilated again and just shrieked, "OH GOD!! Yesssss!!" And she began madly bucking underneath me.

I released my hold on the jersey as she collapsed back in the afterglow - sat up and dragged her jeans and panties down her long legs. I also lost my own pants in the process.

She was just coming back from long ago and far away. Her legs were spread eagled and the smell of her arousal was pervasive.

Before she could recover completely I jammed old Lucifer into that hot and highly receptive hole and slid all the way up inside her. She was so wet that the trip up her passage was almost instantaneous.

Her eyes flew wide-open with astonishment and for a second something passed between us that was a lot like anguish. Then her eyes rolled up and she shrieked again. She braced her feet flat on the floor, knees bent upward and lifted her big muscular buns completely off the ground with me buried to the hilt at the fulcrum where we met.

She stayed there resting on her upper back and the flats of her feet while gyrating those powerful hips. Her butt was still completely off the ground. That inspired me to pound her with all I had. She was making loud cries, grunts and groans as we humped against each other. The mating noises were like something out of Animal Planet.

She kept moaning over-and-over, "So good – God yesss!! Give it to me baby!! Fuck me!! Fuck me harder!! More!! More!!" Then she yelled "AGAIN!! YESSSS!!" and reversed her position so she now had nothing but her butt on the ground with her legs shooting straight up in the air feet radically pointed, her toes with their red tipped nails drastically curled. In the meantime she was clasping me to her chest with arms like steel bands.

Her passage went nuts as she came. And in doing so it triggered the orgasm that I was leading up to. It was so powerful that it felt like it had come from somewhere over the horizon. I pumped into her as she continued to writhe and shake and yell, "Ahhh!! Give it to me baby!! Give it ALL to me!! I love you!!"

We lay there on the floor in the afterglow. I remember thinking to myself, "We'll have to replace that rug now."

Finally she popped one eye open and said, "What did you just DO to me. I have never come like that in my life. What are you trying to do, make me your love-slave?"

I had the ungentlemanly thought that slavery was the least of what I was going to do to her if I found her in the Senator's bed.

But instead I said, "That happens when two people are as attuned to each other as much as we are. We love each other and this is the result."

She looked intensely at me and said with sincerity, "I know that I love you from the bottom of my heart."

We reassembled ourselves and started our NEW bedtime routine. She showered. And I bluebugged her phone and ratted both her personal and work laptops. Thank God she had brought her office one home to work remotely today - or it would have been a lot more difficult task.

A remote-access-trojan gives you absolute control over the computer that it is installed on. I was mainly interested in accessing her camera and audio functions. Since those would put me on the other side of the one way mirror into her life.

It usually takes some kind of social engineering exploit to put a rat on somebody else's machine. But since I had physical access to Janet's two computers it took less than ten minutes.

Most of that time was spent cracking her passwords. Her devices were all password protected. But "John the Ripper", which was my cracking tool, had a good laugh at how simple they were.

I buried both rats in low memory so they would load before any antivirus software. Janet was drying her hair in the bathroom as I finished opening the book of her life.

Was this a totally low-down deceitful thing to do to the love of my life? Absolutely!! Would I do it again? Of course!! I needed to get the answer before my head blew off.

The next day, I was in the den finishing up configuring the malware connection to her laptops. I wanted her devices nearby to be sure that everything was copasetic.

Ratting isn't a major technology exploit any more. It used to be. But now it is something that 16 year old guys do to keep track of their girlfriends. The tools, know-how and step-by-step instructions are all on the internet.

I had put a man-in-the-middle app on her phone. In essence it was a party line. And I would be listening in on every phone call. I had the bug hooked to a recorder in the cloud. I also had the GPS function wired to a tracking application that would give me a history of Janet's movements.

The rats on her two computers were backdoors.

They gave me full control of the laptop's functions when I accessed them from my device. They were also set to record and do a remote upload of anything that went on within the vision of the camera and the hearing of the microphones.

I was satisfied that "what-would-be-would-be." So I headed in to work myself. It was another beautiful day in the neighborhood. But my mood was anything but upbeat.

I knew that I loved Janet with all of my heart. And I believed that she felt the same way about me. There was nothing in her behavior to indicate that she had another man in her life. And there was no mysterious "disturbance in the force" in the rhythms of our marriage.

Janet is good at working people. The esteemed Senator would be a primary target, since he was the guy who could make things happen for her. So maybe THAT was what Gold had observed. But one way or the other I knew that I would have the answers by the end of the week.

Kari was her usual sunny self. She had on a tight black t-shirt that stretched, "I See Stupid People," across her disproportionately large chest. And she was wearing her normal pair of skin tight jeans topped off with 4 inch heels. We have a very relaxed dress code and Kari never tries to hide her curvy little body or her molten sexuality.

I said, "I think I'm going to go let the rats run for a couple of days and then I am going to go over what we have on Saturday."

She said, "I have the three bugs on an LTE link feeding into the darkweb server that you had me set up. There's a terabyte of storage before we would have to reconfigure. That should handle a week's worth of audio and video. How are you holding up?"

I said, "Nothing to hold up about. There is no proof that she strayed and I still believe in her."

Kari gave me the look that she reserves for the terminally naïve and said, "There WILL be something. I'm a woman and I know how these things work.

"We are faithful because we choose to be. You can't chain us to the wall anymore. So a girl will do what a girl wants to do. Our choice might be colored by our moral, or religious beliefs, or a simple sense of personal honor. But it is our decision and ours alone.

"Men will fuck anything moving. But cheating is a much more cognizant decision for a woman. The motive might be nothing more than being pissed off, or bored. But we always do it for a reason. That's why women tend to fuck bosses, or richer, or more physically dominant males - it gives them something they don't already have.

There ARE hopeless sluts of course. But most of us don't go out of our way to stray. And there would be less straying if the male world wasn't so tirelessly aggressive.

There are men who are as decent and honorable as you are. But, there are just as many guys who have no conscience, or empathy whatsoever. It's the thrill of the hunt, the ego boosting feeling of racking up another score. And as a woman, you are just prey– a prize to conquer.

"When one of these guys targets you they go all out to win. They give you the person you want to see. But whoever they're pretending to be is never close to who they actually are. And they don't treat you like a fellow human being - with feelings to crush and dignity to trample. All they are interested in is putting YOUR pussy in THEIR win column.

"Our problem is that women have an unrealistic view of who we are. We are brought up to believe that we always have to be perfect.

"So when we fail – no matter what the reason – we tend to just go with the situation. It's like we have to keep fucking Prince Charming - no matter how much of an actual frog he turns out to be - because we can never un-ring the bell. It's our penance for stepping over the line in the first place."

Then she gave me an embarrassed look and said, "I know, I've been there a couple of times myself. And I will bet you the world's most deluxe blowjob that is exactly the situation that your wife is in."

At the base of my lizard brain I knew that Kari was right. But I was still in denial. So I said, "We'll see."

Maybe I believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. But I was just not ready to accept that my marriage was over. And make no mistake – it was over if what Kari had said was true.

Needless to say the rest of that day and the following ones were difficult. A lot of the difficulty came from knowing that I was probably writing the end to my own story.

The other part of the problem was that Janet had turned particularly affectionate, which made me feel like one sneaky son-of-a-bitch. I got the impression that she had come to some sort of epiphany.

She had never been anything but loving and respectful. But she was at work a lot over the prior four or five months. Now it was like she was going out of her way to make time for me. I would have never noticed that change in behavior if Mr. Gold had not visited me. But in retrospect her actions looked a lot like remorse.

I tried to lead my life like I always did. I went to work and came home as usual. We did things together, bantered like we always do and we cuddled and made love again that week.

I had no idea what I was going to do. I wanted to take a preliminary look at the data before I made any decisions about next steps. But even the most cursory review of the videos was going to take a few hours. So I decided to put-off Armageddon until Saturday morning.

On Saturday I got up well before Janet did and left her a note telling her that there was an emergency at work.

There were a number of people around the office when I arrived with my customary Starbucks vente and bagel. Kari was NOT one of them. She was back in Manhattan.

She had told me that she was planning on showing up bright and early on Monday morning looking well-fucked. Apparently she considered this guy to be more serious than her usual play-dates.

I waved to a few of the staff as I came in, went into my private office and threw the electronic security lock. I handle top secret stuff so there is a scaled down version of the Tempest shielding in the walls and a very secure workstation in there.

Kari had appropriated an old dot Mil site on the darkweb as our bounce to the cloud. So if anybody DID find my rats they would lead to a location that had not been active since the Gipper was President.

I looked at what we had collected over the past four days and found that we had almost exceeded our storage limits. There were over a hundred calls and e-mails and hours of video captures from the rats on her work laptop. There was less video from her personal laptop since she apparently only used it afterhours.

I went to work fast forwarding through the video. By 10:30 AM I had the whole dreadful picture. She was fucking him. That was for certain-sure. It was hideous.

They seemed to be restricting their trysts to her office, which was a lot less public than his.

There was a noisy blow job on Wednesday with him sitting in her desk chair - only HIS face was visible. The "MAAAAA" sound he made as he came was reminiscent of a sheep bleating. The gross gulping noises that came from below camera range just killed me

And there was a lovely video on Thursday of her sitting in the desk chair, head thrown back, while he fondled her big naked breasts. But it was hard to see him as he stood behind her. And I think he fucked her OVER the desk afterward.

Although THAT was only picked up by the audio gear. The cameras have to be pointed at the event in order to record it. But I could distinctly hear both of them as they came.

Yesterday I finally got an excellent video of both of them – one that was ideal for my purposes.

It was actually captured by her personal laptop. She had been working on it at a side table next to her desk when a call came in and it was pointed at the whole room. She moved to her desk to take the call.

Her work laptop captured her sitting down in the desk chair and picking up the landline phone. From her conversation I could tell that the Congressman was calling from his office to enquire if she was available. The timestamp was yesterday at 8:13 PM.

She sat at her desk doing something and then at 8:37 Senator Douchebag appeared at her door. He entered and closed and locked the door.

He said, "Everybody's gone home. You dismissed them right?"

She was sitting directly in front of the office laptop as she said a little glumly, "I sent them all home like you asked."

He said, "Good! Then let's get TO it!" Romantic little devil wasn't he?

She sighed and stood up from her desk. She came into the camera range of the personal laptop and walked to her couch casually unbuttoning her blouse as she went.

He was right behind her looking more like Pepe Le Pew than a member of America's most august legislative body.

She dropped her blouse and then unhooked her bra. Turned and sat down. She almost looked sad.

The Senator on the other hand looked like he was in heat.

The minute she sat down he was plopped between her legs sucking on those big beautiful boobs. He looked like he was trying to swallow one of them. That couldn't have been too stimulating for her.

Nonetheless, she threw her head back. And put her forearm over her eyes - as she reclined backwards on the couch. Her nipples have always been super-sensitive.

Senator Dickhead then spent five or ten minutes noisily sucking on Janet's tits and biting her nipples. As he worked on her she started to get into it, emitting little gasps and moans. You could see him sliding her dress up and slipping her panties down as he feasted.

Then he jammed two fingers into her pussy and began to twiddle like a man possessed.

The fingering really got to her. She uttered a loud groan and humped her hips up to receive him and began to moan loudly. You could easily hear the slurp-slurp-slurp as the distinguished Member of Congress finger fucked my wife.

Her motor was running full-blast by then. She was emitting loud cries and gasps and muttering under her breath, "fuck-me-fuck-me-fuck-me."

At that point Senator Asswipe got kittenish. He continued to vigorously pump her box but he said in a teasing manner, "Do you really want me? I'm not sure? You need to tell me what you want me to do."

She mumbled something. He said playfully, "I can't hear you. You need to say it louder."

She said something but I still couldn't make it out. He said, his voice mischievous, "I still can't hear you. What do you want me to do?"

Janet said in a clear and angry tone, "I want you to fuck me!! I want you to stick your cock in me and cum inside me NOW."

With that explicit invitation, he plunged his no doubt painfully rigid member all the way up into her in one motion. She shouted, "Ahhhhhhhhh!!"

It sounded like pure sensation, not desire. And then she settled down to loud cries and moans as he pumped her.

At that point she was holding her legs up in the air in that classic woman's posture designed to get the maximum penetration. And she was humping back at him with wild abandon.

She was just yelling, "Ahhh! Ahhh! YES! YES! That nauseating dialogue went on for perhaps twenty minutes.

In that period she had at least one very noisy orgasm. Then the Senator himself let out a loud, "Ahhhh Fuck Yesssss!" and his hairy ass began to flex over and over while he pumped into her. While he was doing that she yelled, "OH GOD" and came loudly one last time.

Afterward, Janet just lay there moaning quietly, her feet were flat on the floor, knees spread wide. She was motionless. Her gaping pussy was on full display and the remains of the good Senator were dripping out of her.

She looked devastated.

The Senator was feeling very good about himself as he stood and reassembled his pants. He kissed her on the forehead and said, "That was spectacular as usual my dear. You are the best fuck I have ever had. And I hope we can keep doing this for a long time to come."

She said with venom in her voice, "Get out of here you bastard."

He said merrily, "Whatever you say my dear."

Then he smirked at her and said with threat in his voice, "Just remember that you are MY slut."

She rose appearing beaten and hopeless as he pranced out of the room looking smug. She pulled up her panties, reassembled her dress, put her blouse and bra back on and sat down at her desk.

123456...8