Cat in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janet I hardly knew ya!!"

Needless to say, after THAT revelation the divorce sailed through without another word.

I hear Janet is writing a book about her life as a Presidential "whore" and that she also does interview shows.Janet now had the celebrity that she had sold her soul for.

There was part of me that wanted to see her end-up living in a cardboard box under an overpass. But I came to accept that in real life bad people frequently DON'T suffer from their acts. That's he way it is no matter what the story books tell you.

On the other hand - Daddy stripped Simpson of every penny he had and then threw him away without a friend in the world. The cocksucker got what he deserved. So the scales balanced to some extent.

In the meantime my exquisite little lover and best friend was the toast of Freeport.

After a week of sailing we ended up at the Port Lucaya Marina. We lived on the boat, hung out at the Marketplace and swam at Lucaya Beach.

Every day it seemed like half the male population was waiting for Kari to make her appearance.

My little exhibitionist flaunted her incredible assets in a miniscule yellow bikini that might as well have been two Band-Aids and a cork.

She would get cheers and whistles as she marched down the beach - her hips swaying, her tight little buns twitching and her monster jugs jiggling. It was like watching a perfect symphony of allure.

She had let her white blond hair grow out and it contrasted stunningly with her beautiful bronzed body - which at this point looked like a small golden idol.

And she wasn't kidding about her sexuality. The five months we spent on Grand Bahama waiting for the divorce were more rigorous than my basic training.

And she got me up earlier every morning than they did in the barracks – usually with her lips wrapped around my cock.

The tentativeness of our initial relationship, deepened into a love that was absolute and profound.

I didn't even mind when we went to the clubs and all of the Bahamian studs lined up to dance with her. She danced like a wild thing. But all the time she let everybody know that perfect body was devoted to me. And I could feel the waves of envy washing around the place.

One evening in mid-March we were sitting at an Oceanside table at the Coral Reef Bar. It was another perfect Bahamian evening. The setting sun left the tropical sky painted in reds, oranges and purples.

She was looking at me with those eerie green cat eyes of hers.

Her shining blond hair, her perfect golden skin and the white dress were a faultless complement to her stunning good-looks.

I don't think I have ever seen anybody so beautiful. She was reaching across the table to hold my hand in both of her delicate little paws. She did that a lot.

I said, "I have something to ask you."

She said, "Sure." But she didn't let go of my hand.

I said, "You're going to have to let loose of my hand so I can do it."

She looked disgusted. I stood, walked around the table and kneeled down next to her.

She saw it coming and she started to cry. I held out the ring and said, "Kari Whitman will you do me the honor of being my wife."

She threw her little body out of her chair and squashed those massive tits of hers against my chest. I know that her skirt flew all the way up to her panties - because the guy at the table next to us dropped his fork.

She was crying against my shoulder as she said, "Yes!! Yes!! A thousand times yes!!" And she descended into happy tears.

The people around us applauded. We were married by the Priest in Mary Star of the Sea. She wore white and I wore my best Guayabera.

We had been fucking like rabbits for almost a half year. But that night was the most extensive bout of tender lovemaking I ever had in my life. She was insatiable and inexhaustible and it was only her vast sexual appetite that kept me going.

We sailed back the following week. Both of us needed to find gainful employment. But we were both tired of the commercial intelligence game.

So we opened a boutique business catering to some of our former clients.

We made a lot of money doing that. But the important thing was that we always worked together.

Janet and I had separate careers. And eventually that separation led down the road to perdition. Kari and I shared everything and we always only focused on each other.

If we weren't perfectly suited that degree of closeness might inevitably lead to friction. But the more we worked together – the closer we became.

One Saturday morning Kari walked in from a mysterious appointment. She came into the den where I was working. She said worried, "Paul we need to talk."

I thought, "Oh my God - this is serious."

I followed her out onto the deck. We were living in McLean now and we had a big beautiful back yard. We sat in our usual chairs looking out over the flower beds.

She said, "I was just at the doctor and he confirmed something that I need to tell you."

I thought. "Oh shit!! It's the big "C"."

She looked even more worried and said, "I have not been using any protection for the past few months because I want your baby.

"I was going to discuss this with you before things got too far along. But it seems that they have already happened. I am two months pregnant, we are going to be parents.

"I know we promised to always talk about things this important but I didn't think it would happen so fast."

She looked at me tentatively – like I might throw her out for daring to bear my children. I remembered how her last pregnancy had played out and I knew I had to be gentle.

I took her hand and said, "I didn't think you could EVER make me any happier but you have just done it."

Her face lit up like every care in the world had just disappeared. She gave me her full set of dimples and said, "I love you. I will always love you. And now there is one more person to love you."

I said, "Kari – it almost seems like fate that I would go from the worst moment of my life to the best with you. But that is what happened and it is all because you are who you are. I will love you more than you love me because you have brought a meaning to my life that I never thought was possible.

"Now let's start buying the things for the nursery. I have a little girl to spoil."

She said, "What if it's a boy?"

I said a woman like you couldn't produce anything but an exceptional female first child."

And I was right. Little Elise Schmidt was the spitting image of her mother.

Kari threw herself into motherhood with the same passion she reserved for our sex life. She still nearly killed me in bed. But she lavished the same devotion on all of our four children. It was a wonderful life.

Epilog to the Epilog

I was sitting up in the hospital bed when they all arrived. Kari was in her mid-seventies now. But as far as I was concerned she was as beautiful as ever.

I knew that I had very little time left but it was a life well-lived thanks to my special angel. I took her hand in mine. She smiled her dimpled smile.

I whispered, "I love you." She squeezed my hand, too choked up to talk. As she did the room diminished to a single point of blinding light.

All I could hear as I slipped away were the sobs of my family. I wasn't frightened in the least. I knew I would see her on the other side.

1...345678