Cat Nipped Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorKnight
DorKnight
130 Followers

My right hand continues to play with my girl's melons while my left works it's way down the satiny skin of Tara's belly. I cup her semi-hard cock in my palm, giving it a gentle squeeze before moving lower beyond her tight ball sack. A low, throaty growl escapes my open mouth when I feel her hot, slick outer lips. My fingers spread, index finger sliding to one side of Tara's mound, pinky finger finding a home on the far side. My two middle fingers rest lightly on the slippery groove of her pussy's entrance. Tara sighs and opens her legs.

"Tell me what you want, kitten."

"I want you to make me cum!"

My middle finger dips a bit into Tara's hot, juicy quim, the pad of my finger playing just inside her entrance. The low, throaty growl she makes lets me know she's enjoying herself. I continue to tease my beautiful girl, touching and rubbing the most sensitive parts only enough to make Tara squirm. When her breathing starts to get shallow I make my next move. I slip another finger into her tight box, thrilled by the wet, squelching sounds my fingers are making! Tara's legs open even wider; she's practically squatting as she bounces up and down on the two fingers inside her. I pull us away from the wall a little bit, making Tara take all of her body weight on her thighs. It gives me access to her cute little bottom.

Squeezing those mostly furless globes revs up my own longing, so I straddle Tara's thigh, resting my leaky gash on the soft, dense slope of her leg. My hand grabs big handfuls of those jiggly cheeks, kneading and separating the crack to expose the object of my affection: Tara's little wrinkled starfish. The fingers of my other hand continue to piston in and out of my girls taco while my other hand massages ever closer to Tara's pretty little anus.

My head drops so that my mouth is next to her ear. "You know what my kitten is missing?" I ask. My fingers make a slow, soft circuit around the edge of Tara's tightest hole. She groans in frustration, but Tara doesn't reply. She does however tap the back of the hand teasing her asshole. When I pull that hand away, Tara hands me a tiny bottle. I sneak a peek. It's a bottle of Astroglide! My tongue slides along the inner edge of Tara's ear, leaving a trail of wetness. Her body trembles and quiet mewling sounds are coming from her mouth. I use a little more pressure on the rubbery sphincter, now tapping lightly on that hole in time with my flicking tongue.

Tara lays her hands on my hips; I can feel the sharp talons on my skin. Am I inclined to stop my teasing? Not Even Close! One handed I open the bottle of lube, letting a generous dollop slide down the crack of Tara's ass. My fingers resume their teasing circuit at the very edge of her anus, the lube letting my fingers glide silkily around Tara's bottom.

I purr into Tara's ear. "I think kitten knows what she's missing. Kitten is just being stubborn. Kitten is so very naughty. Tell me what you need!"

"I need you to quit fuckin' teasing me," she replies hotly.

I can feel Tara squeezing and relaxing her asshole, inviting my finger to slip inside. I oblige her for a hot second letting the smallest tip of my finger slip inside before removing it and resuming its teasing massage. The growl Tara let's rumble out of her mouth would be scary if it wasn't so damn sexy. "C'mon kitten! I'm thinking about this really hard; I know you're picking this up. Tell me what you are missing." Tara's breathing is rapid and shallow. Her hips are circling, grinding on the squelching digits in her pussy, searching for the sensation Tara needs to find release. I fiendishly deny her.

"I...I need..." Tara's feet shift out, making her legs splay wider again. Her thighs are nearly parallel to the floor. Pelvis wiggling, Tara does her best to get me to enter her rear without having to say the words, but I am relentless. Finally, she gives in. She says in a voice thick with lust, "Kitten needs a tail!" Yeah she does. Slowly I let a single finger slide into the steamy heat of Tara's anus. I let her decide how much to take. First knuckle. Second. My finger just keeps sliding into my girl until it bottoms out at the third knuckle. "Shiiiit Jennifer! God, you are so deep inside me. Fuck me, baby. Make me cum!"

I start out slowly, easing my finger out of Tara's as while the two fingers on my other hand curl in search of her g-spot. I find the spongy lump and apply gentle pressure. "Purr for me kitten," I whisper.

"Mraaow! I can't believe you've got me purring while you're digging in my pussy and ass. Making me fuck myself on your fingers. So fucking dirty!"

Tara is mumbling to herself so I know she's getting close to cumming. I pick up the pace of my stroking fingers. In and out. In and out. The hand sluicing in Tara's pussy is wet with her copious juices. So I add a third finger, easing it in to her gushing taco. Then I use my thumb on her clit, rubbing Tara's little pleasure button in a quick circular motion.

"Ungh. Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

Tara's breathing is rapid and shallow. Her hips bounce in time with my plunging fingers. Her words suddenly cut off as she clamps her mouth to my right nipple. I can feel the razor sharpness of Tara's canines against my puckered areola. She sucks greedily on my hard nubbin.

I push out my chest, working my nipple deeper into my girlfriend's mouth. I cry, "Cum for me, kitten!"

As though my words are the trigger, Tara's body stiffens for a moment then begins to spasm with the force of her orgasm. Her hands, which had been holding tight on my hips, grab my wrists. She holds me still, ceasing the slick in and out movements into her pussy and ass even as she pushes them deep inside both her tightly clenching holes. "Oohhhh ffuuuccckkk, Jennifer," Tara moans after releasing my nipple with a wet pop.

She gets a big one! Tara's body continues to shake and tremble for half a minute before she slumps into me. I ease my slick, girly jism fingers out of both holes and pull Tara out of her squatting stance. We stay that way, her hot, furry body flush against my tingling naked self, until Tara's breathing returns to normal.

Out of the blue Tara gives me a playful punch in the shoulder. "Jerk," she huffs out.

"Aww, don't be mad. I was just having a little fun."

Tara's eyes are still a brilliant gold. She gives me a stare, baring those white, white teeth. "I tried to tell you," she says. "I warned you about equilibrium, but clearly you weren't listening. Too bad!"

Tara's barely finished speaking when she begins to push me backwards, propelling me across the living room. I don't stop until the backs of my knees bump into the couch, sending me sprawling over the cushions. I'm too startled to put up any resistance when Tara grabs both of my arms and hoists them over my head pinning both wrists in one of her dainty hands. Pulling against her grip, I try my best to break Tara's hold. No go. My body twists only to be pinned beneath her hips. I increase my efforts, really using all my strength for the first time. Nothing happens; it's like I'm trying to move a mountain. I struggle for a while. Finally, I look up at Tara and say, "Okay, you got me. Let me up!"

Tara's eyes are blazing, liquid gold. She's still turned on. As if the throbbing cock pointing at me and the juicy quim resting on my belly wasn't enough evidence. "You're very, very dominant Jennifer, but you should never for a moment think that I'm a submissive girl! You used my body against me just now. I think it's time you got a taste of what that feels like."

Tara leans over me, letting her long, dark hair fall forward onto me. Her hair tickles my budding nipples causing the muscles low in my belly to contract in the most delicious way. Slowly Tara moves her face over mine, teeth bared in a most wicked grin. Her lips graze mine, once, twice inviting me to play. Tara's slightly parted lips caress my tongue as I slide it into her mouth. I can't help myself, allowing my sensitive muscle to taste and test the sharpness of those long, white canines. Mmmmm! Those teeth are wickedly sharp; cutting my tongue would require nothing more than a slip. The danger is heady. It almost makes me feel drunk. I try to rise again, my tongue dueling Tara's for dominion of her mouth, but her grip never slackens.

Our kiss breaks and Tara rubs her furry cheek to mine, then trails soft kisses from my jaw to my shoulder. Moving back up, she stops just below where my jaw meets my neck. It's one of my erogenous zones. I start to tremble when Tara opens her mouth and lays those sharp, sharp teeth against my neck. I'm not afraid. Instead I'm so turned on, so overwhelmed by feeling my body doesn't know how to handle it. Tara sucks on my neck, gentle pressure followed by a swirling of her tongue. All while keeping her fangs pressed to my flesh. Oh fuuuccckkk! I push harder against Tara's restraining hand, try my best to roll her off with my hip, but nothing I do can dislodge her.

"Tara..." My voice is shaky and needy in my ears.

Tara briefly releases my neck to answer. "What kitty?"

"You gotta let me up babe. You're driving me nuts!"

"Mmmmmm. I don't think so kitty. I like you where you are." She resumes sucking on my neck, her tongue driving me wild. Those maddening fangs still lay on my skin, there tips only a hair's breadth from puncturing neck! If Tara wasn't holding me so tightly my thrashing body might cause a nasty bite, but I'm stuck. Immobilized.

I swallow. I lick my suddenly dry lips. My toes make tight, little fists on the sofa's edge and my mouth opens twice before I'm able to string my thoughts into sentences. "I need..." Shit, I can't decide what I need. I want Tara to keep sucking my neck, but at the same time the sensation is making me feel weirdly oversensitive. I'm hot and bothered. I can't concentrate.

"Awwwww. Is my kitty struggling? Let me give you a hand." Tara trails the fingers of her free hand from the hollow of my throat, down the slick, moist skin of my chest and into my curly, blonde pubes.

I whimper. "Please, baby!"

"Say it," Tara hisses. "Tell me what you are."

My mind is blank. I have no idea what the hell my girlfriend is talking about. All I know is the hand that slid through my silky pubes is now tickling my inner thighs. Unghh! "Please..." I try again.

"Tell me you'll be a good kitty. Tell me and I'll give you what you need."

I growl, the sound rising from my diaphragm before rumbling through my chest. It would have been more impressive if it hadn't ended in a needy whine when I couldn't roll my hips. I plead one last time, but my resolve to fight whatever Tara wants is waning.

"Ungghhh. Okay. I'll be a good kitty."

Tara backs away from me. "That's good, Jennifer. You know kitties like to play with balls. You should come over and play with mine." She strokes her turgid fuck stick slowly, letting me see her hand slipping and sliding along the shaft. Then she raises that delicious looking cock, pressing it up to lay flat against the blue skin of her belly and revealing the tight, hairless sack beneath. Tara cradles her nuts in one hand, rolling the baby batter producers between her fingers. With a quiet chuckle Tara removes her hand from her scrotum, gives her hips a quick shake to send her sack wiggling. "C'mon kitty, kitty, kitty! Come play with some balls."

I'm mesmerized by the sway of Tara's sack, back and forth, back and forth, the deep blue skin bouncing from one thigh to the next in metronomic fashion. My gaze has the same rapt attention as a spectator at a tennis match. Back and forth. I take a step toward Tara. Another. My whole world, my entire consciousness focused on the two gonads in the silky blue bag.

"Ah, ah, ah. Kitties don't walk silly. They crawl."

I fall to the ground without a moment's hesitation. It never even occurs to me to question or disobey Tara's request. The cool air feels amazing on my moist, overheated cunt. My knees spread wide, parting my slick lips. "Mraaaow," I call out. Back arched, I stretch my arms out in front of me while I roll my hips languidly. When I start to crawl forward I move slowly, letting my hips and shoulders roll and wiggle, shaking my ass for all I'm worth. I feel so damn sexy. I hope my mate is enjoying the show.

Finally I reach my girlfriend. I kiss her perfect, red polished toes one at a time, then slowly plant kisses up her calves as I continue to crawl in circles around her. Soft lips trail butterfly kisses up Tara's thighs until I am high enough to reach the balls I've been promised. For a moment I just sit on my heels, enjoying the feel of that super-heated scrotum resting on my forehead like the world's sexiest heating pad. Eventually I want more, so I move my head giving Tara's nuts a chance to rest on each of my cheeks, my nose, and last on my chin. I revel in the texture, inhaling deeply each time her sack comes to rest in a different place. I can smell the fruit and musk of Tara's very aroused pussy, but there is a deeper smell of warm caramel as well. I know that smell! It's the smell of the cream resting in the two little balls inside their blue skin present.

My tongue slides out of my open mouth and begins laving Tara's sack. Up and over and around my tongue goes, bathing her nuts in saliva until they are coated in my mouth's essence. I pop one of Tara's gonads in my mouth, sucking on it, rolling it on my tongue like it is the most delicious, most delicate morsel I've ever tasted. I give her other ball the same treatment, then suck both balls into my mouth at once. Holding both balls in the moist cavern of my mouth, I flick my tongue against the seam. Then I hum a verse from my favorite song. Tara's mouth is making the cutest "O" of surprise when I look up, but her bright eyes burn with lust.

She regains her composure quickly. "That's enough ball play kitty," Tara says pulling her nut sack away from my mouth. Her words are blithe, though she softens their impact by leaning down to plant a breathtaking kiss on my wet, messy mouth. "Now it's time to see if kitty is hungry."

She's finished teasing now. Tara leans over me, looming above me even though she's barely five feet tall. She takes my jaw in a firm grip, then tilts my head so I'm looking up at her. The kiss she gives me is long and deep. Her tongue strokes along my lips, tasting her pre jism, before bolting into my mouth where it continues to stroke along my tongue, my teeth, my pallete. The kiss keeps going, our tongues flicking at each other. I want more. I duck walk on my knees bringing my body closer to Tara's until my wet, needy cunt rests on her furry foot. Or paw. Whatever. The silky fur quickly dampens. It rubs deliciously on both the outer and inner lips of my pussy. Tara and I never break our kiss!

Finally Tara pulls away ending our wanton kiss. I lean forward, ready to resume our kiss, but Tara gives me a sharp, "No." She doesn't tell me to stop so I continue to hump at her foot like the desperate bitch I've become. My face is still tilted up, but now that our kiss is done I can see that Tara is fisting her meat with long, slow, strokes. Seeing me watch her languid masturbation, Tara gives me a heated look that is equal parts lust and love and dominance. She growls throatily before shoving the first few inches of her meaty sausage into my mouth. My mouth is stretched by the sheer girth of Tara's cock, though I feel oddly comfortable holding her stick between my lips. Swirling my tongue along that turgid length, I show her how much I'm enjoying her attentions. I keep my eyes trained on Tara's fever-bright orbs as she continues to feed me inch after inch of alien penis.

We fall into a rhythm. Tara pushes her cock deep into my mouth and down my throat until she is fully hilted, rubbing my throat gently to feel how her knob expands my neck. On the out stroke, she pulls out until just the tip rests inside, letting me swirl my tongue around her glans and into her pee slit. I maintain eye contact the entire time. In and out. In and out. Tara is like a machine.

Saliva and precum coats my girlfriend's massive dong, runs in long rivulets down my chin and drips down my chest. My face is a mess. When Tara pulls her rod all the way out to plant a sloppy, wet kiss on my jism and spit soaked mouth I know that what we have is real! The next time my girl hilts herself in my throat I wrap my arms around her slim hips keeping her trapped deep inside my gullet. I moan, knowing the vibrations will feel wonderful on her pulsing length. It takes some effort, but I finally slip my tongue out to lick the nuts that are resting on my chin.

Tara's long, raspy tongue falls out of her mouth, which stays open in an "o" of surprise. "I... oh my god, Jenn! That feels amazing!" I start to hum as my tongue continues to work her sack and gonads. I swallow repeatedly. My hands squeeze Tara's tight bottom. "Gonna cum! Gonna drop a gallon of love juice deep in your belly. Gonna breed your pretty, little mouth, mate!"

Tara starts to shake. I can feel her fuck stick pulsing as her orgasm takes hold. I try my best to wait for her orgasm to end, but I'm out of air. I pull away, letting Tara's cum spitting cock slip from my throat. I grab the base and jerk her off onto my already messy face. One , two... Five enormous eruptions later Tara's cock spits out its last pearly, white flow.

Covered! I am covered, absolutely inundated with rich, creamy sperm. I'd closed my eyes while the beast was spewing molten cum in my face, now I open them to find Tara staring at me. She's enraptured! She's looking at me like I'm the culmination of every good dream she's ever had. I scoop a dollop of jism off my cheek, bring it to my mouth and daintily lick the fresh spunk like a kitty licking her cream. "Mraaooww," I say!

The words have hardly left my mouth when I'm scooped up and deposited back by the couch with my ass in the air, my body weight supported by my head and shoulders. It's a move that showcases how ridiculously fast, strong and truly alien Tara is. To be able to pick me up, to move me across the room in a fraction of a second, leaves me feeling hot, bothered and ready. I hope we're not finished playing. My jackknifed body rests in front of Tara. I can see her between my splayed legs, feral grin pasted on her sexy mouth, wisps of yellow leaking from her crazily, glowing eyes. The heat coming from her body is nuts!

"Oh don't you worry, mate. We're not done until I've fucked some better behavior into you." Putting action to her words, Tara slides the thick length of her dick across my slick, wanton slit! I try to move my hips, angle them in such a way that Tara will enter me rather than moving over and across my pussy. Fat chance. My girl is holding me solidly, strong hot hands pressed to my thighs, keeping my legs spread lewdly. Her cockhead pushes roughly over my throbbing clit on every forward stroke and pulls teasingly at my little nubbin on the back stroke. My mind is swirling, though my only conscious thought is how good my girlfriend is making me feel. Tara's pace increases, dry humping me for all she's worth. In truth though, there's nothing at all dry about our humping. Tara's big fuck-stick is spewing tons of pre-cum and my dripping taco is drenched with my arousal. Our genitals glide with the most delicious friction. Back and forth, Tara's head and shaft splits my tingling cunt lips. Back and forth, driving me closer to an explosive orgasm.

DorKnight
DorKnight
130 Followers